Krovi Game of thrones-thrash or masterpiece? | Masterpiece!

Rep: (331)
Game of Thrones-terrible muckormasterpiece of the genre?

I think most have heard or seen this series. I note that despite the abundancebloodworms,sodomyand other funny jokes from Martin are quietly shown on TV. The plot is, and despite the fantasy historically quite real. Again, the show is a little less than completely clogged.copraand dismemberment.

brief information
Presto Game (English Game of Thrones) is an American drama television series in the fantasy genre, based on the cycle of novels A Song of Ice and Fire by American writer George Martin. The series is filmed for cable TV HBO under the guidance of David Benioff and Daniel Weiss. The television series is being shot in several countries, including the UK (Northern Ireland), Malta, Croatia, Iceland and Morocco.

The premiere of the first season in the United States took place on HBO on April 17, 2011; for 2016, six seasons were fully shown. On April 21, 2016, the series was extended to the seventh season, which will be released in the summer of 2017. July 30, 2016, it was confirmed that the HBO channel will complete the series 8 season.

Actually, in this topic, I propose to arrange a discussion on what this series is. NastySodomvideo or reallygood fitfantasy tv series.

Your opinion gentlemen!

Post has been editedLenso - 06.08.16, 21:46

Rep: (86)
Essentially, I didn’t look because of its mass popularity and the fantasy genre that I didn’t digest. But when he recently went on RenTV, he looked at it a little and realized that it was a solid, high-quality series with vivid characters, historical parallels and a good intrigue in the plot. If he went every evening on TV: popcorm:, he would have looked with pleasure, as he watchedDr. House, Fargo, Black sails(also went recently) and evenSpartacus: Blood and Sand: - [. It was especially funny with the latter, because when I saw several fragments a few years ago, I was shocked by this frank trash with a dismemberment and erotica. And this year looked at one go. Whether degrading, or damn Americans still know how to make good series: secret:

Songto this topic.

Nick Nicklas @ 08/03/2016, 20:24*
Whether degrading, or damn Americans still know how to make good series

At times they are doing well. Like Tarantino for example. One movie sucks, another is a classic of the genre.

Rep: (1220)
* werwolf696
when copying materials, work at least to delete the links - not beautiful.

Ehsana @ 08/03/2016, 20:32*
when copying materials, work at least to delete the links - not beautiful.

OK. It went off like that. It was removed.

Post has been editedwerwolf696 - 03.08.16, 15:34

Werwolf696 @ 08/08/2016, 15:31*
At times they are doing well. Like Tarantino for example. One movie sucks, another is a classic of the genre.

I agree, Tarantino is also different.Mad Dogsand especiallyInglourious Basterdslove as wellPulp FictionIMHO junk. But he was referring to the TV series - the standard full-length films for Americans are mostly quite primitive (pleasant exceptions - for example,Other, Oil, Scramble, Survivor). But the series, how many have not seen, all came across good - a great play of actors, charismatic heroes, a good story. The best of those that saw -Fargoespecially the first season.

Nick Nicklas @ 08/03/2016, 20:41*
But the series, how many have not seen, all came across good - a great play of actors, charismatic heroes, a good story. Fargo is the best of all he saw, especially the first season.

Did not watch. We must look.
Nick Nicklas @ 08/03/2016, 20:41*
Tarantino is also different.

Django liked. At least the fact that there is no notorious tolerance.

Rep: (377)
Serials evil. More or less normal are 12 moments of spring yes In search of the captain of the grant, well, maybe a couple more can be found: D

rori @ 08/08/2016, 17:48*
12 moments of spring

I also thought in my childhood that the number of episodes should correspond to the number of instants. Alas - a few moments more: secret:

Rep: (155)
Somewhere at the beginning of the 3rd season I fell asleep, missed half the series, after which I scored for viewing and found a lot of other interesting TV shows :)

Rep: (211)
The disgusting eight of course is something - this is trash! Hold on to your horses, mean-spirited and cowardly eggstrel!

Posted on 08/04/2016, 23:07:

The game of thrones is certainly not a masterpiece, but made well. A lot of events are happening. Look interesting.

Spartak liked the way, the life of the gladiators there is well shown. The last season is the most trash, Spartak has an army, but mostly four musketeers are chopped - Spartak Dartanyan, Athos - Ganik, Porthos - Kriks and this one is not known as his homosexual Aramis. And Kriks is still jumping from above with his whole carcass. And what the writers did with Julius Caesar)))

Sharp visors by the way, too, nothing, and the black sails last season boring.

Smartandroid @ 08/05/2016, 04:13*
and this is not remembered as his homosexual Aramis.

Not a homosexual but a real combat ... p .......: superman:

Smartandroid @ 08/05/2016, 04:20*
and the black sails last season is boring.

A series about pirates, but IMHO, there are very few sea battles.

Rep: (87)
Smartandroid @ 08/04/2016, 23:13*
and this is not remembered as his homosexual Aramis.

And what is the role of homosexual Aramis got? Out of the whole four he is homosexual less than the rest: D

Rep: (377)
And what is the role of homosexual Aramis got? From all four on homosexual, he less than the rest pulls

And who is the most? Porthos? : D

Rep: (87)
And who is the most? Porthos?

Yeah. Well, or Athos - in principle, too, fits: D

Well, or Athos - in principle, too, fits

No wife. Lives with the servant Grimaud :).

Another series on RenTV - "Terrible Tales." Almost like with Spartak: at first it seemed like complete trash - and then I got hooked: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 20:56