> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Purchase
Will I buy note 7?
Purchase note 7
By preorder [ 241 ] ** [31,59%]
Yes [ 212 ] ** [27,79%]
Not [ 99 ] ** [12,98%]
I'll think about it [ 211 ] ** [27,65%]
Total votes: 763

Rep: (1015)
PurchaseSamsung Galaxy Note 7
PictureNote 7
Description | Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Firmware » | Club line Note | Camera talk » | Marriage and Repair » | Modification and decorations » | Owners Club »

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 26.02.17, 23:10
Reason for editing: Samsung Electronics has stopped global sales of Galaxy Note7

Rep: (10)
experienced owners, tell me where it is better to take on etoren.com or from.ae? I matured along the way, it has got the same lack of buttons on the forehead ...

Rep: (582)
RetZed @ 05.05.18, 20:37*
etoren.com

delivery 2 weeks, more expensive, but it took. Sp is present and worked on 7androide ..

Rep: (18)
Hello everyone. Can someone ordered recently. The question where, because from.ae and etoren absent for a long time. On ebee only restoration. There is another shopotam.ru but reviews of the store just a gesture.

Rep: (274)
* johnnebar Plus the question

Rep: (18)
* ZeuseZ,
She appeared recently on etorene:
https://ru.etoren.com/...fd-dual-sim-64gb-black
Right now it is not available again. The device is of course legendary, but no matter how urgent issue, especially at the price of $ 450, now for $ 490 on the 8th from.ae can take:
https://www.from.ae/ru...VzYyZpc0xheWVyQWpheD0x

Rep: (274)
johnnebar @ 21.03.19, 23:47*
not an urgent question, especially at this price of $ 450, now for $ 490 on the 8th from.ae can take:

For example, I do not like the 8th - a hot dog, pop, female (in my opinion). Plus I really critical that the sensor fingerprint behind.

Therefore, only Samsung, which I am ready to return, being an ardent supporter Huaveev - a Seven. Only a simple laptop after the very first that I really like in all respects.

It is true since the first pen I almost ceased to be necessary ... And who 7mu noutu twin of the S-series?

Post has been editedZeuseZ - 22.03.19, 09:14

Rep: (98)
Hello forum users. Tell me please, I want to buy myself a fan edishn in gray, I can not find. Where can I get do not tell me?

Rep: (35)
Guys, where to order Note7

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/04/20, 09:36