> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Purchase
Will I buy note 7?
Purchase note 7
By preorder [ 241 ] ** [31,59%]
Yes [ 212 ] ** [27,79%]
Not [ 99 ] ** [12,98%]
I'll think about it [ 211 ] ** [27,65%]
Total votes: 763

Rep: (1017)
PurchaseSamsung Galaxy Note 7
PictureNote 7
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Club line Note | Camera talk пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 26.02.17, 23:10
Reason for editing: Samsung Electronics has stopped global sales of Galaxy Note7

Rep: (27)
In the summer, Ali sold these devices to the submenu battery (probably Chinese), and there was no original accessories sold as refurbished.
Now I can not find this shop. Already sold out or what?

Rep: (103)
Maybe we should have forgotten him?
Parts not, android 6, and already the Notes 8 with 2 cameras and a much better and more functional Not7. : D

* Yura535,
8 laptop is too expensive and vynyanuty not for me. A laptop 7 pushed through around 300 bucks.

* toxtamis And if broken, no parts .. and update it is not him nor any to sit on pensions 6 android?

* Yura535,
custom zalyu

Posted 27/10/2017, 1:16:

They also say their new guise sold officially in the name of what is changed, the price is about 700 bucks, wonder who will buy them for the price?

* toxtamis , This is optional, and the original firmware I think is the best custom bikes ... then there is a better FE buy it though 8 will be updated.
though nothing money can not spend.

* Yura535,
I still have not found where they sell probably already removed from the sales. Now primatrivayu kitayshinu around 300, osnavilsya models Xiaomei, E 2 or E laptop 5s plus, but the problem is that they do not have is the declared gorilla voice and displays are easily scratched. Refurbished not want to buy not only that there is a risk (although a good experience I have), they still completing shit.
Comrade promised to find the samsung note 5, suits me, but probably Akuma percent capacity in 2-3 years 30 lost. I now have 3 laptop for 3 years not a single micro scratches (glass, film glues not a fan) Smart plow like an ox, I look at him and not see him worthy to replace the Chinese.

Rep: (127)
* toxtamis , And how not3 and there is no replacement?) I'm your Sams not4 sold 2 years ago, because he braked at my 96 tabs in chrome. Now there not8, though I am enraged and beveled glass wrapped corners. Personally, I have yet to oneplus 5, and six months later to see a decent alternative may be back on the Samsung music.

Rep: (11)
toxtamis @ 27.10.2017, 01:01*
* Yura535,
8 laptop is too expensive and vynyanuty not for me. A laptop 7 pushed through around 300 bucks.

On 8 laptop simply inhumane prices.

Yura535 @ 10/27/2017, 1:04*
* toxtamis And if broken, no parts .. and update it is not him nor any to sit on pensions 6 android?

The Chinese have a spare at all. In Ali, so on Taobao.

About android - what's the problem? I control Joe still enjoys 1 Noth, and rests on the horn of any attempt to buy her a new phone

Rep: (1)
Hello everyone, I am going to buy the wife of note 7 fe. Prompt, where someone bought (except ebeya). Those. required trusted sites members of the forum ... (MSCs)

Post has been editedXoJIoDyJI9I - 28.01.18, 14:02

Rep: (0)
Hello! Guys tell me where you can buy something today samsung note 7? Response to a request in the LAN. Thank you very much in advance!

Rep: (3)
Fee returned to the repair and Frome vchuhivaet us?
I want them to take a fe + not8. Who knows with any amount or amounts our customs duty takes now and how much?

Rep: (131)
* nyx , 1000 euros.

Rep: (3)
write new and Knox zero. but Samsung Peh does not support. I think. I unsubscribed in a branch version of fe

I did not even have doubts to buy Note FE on from.ae. New or refurbished phones - it is only known to Samsung. The device as a new come.

Rep: (7)
Sergey Savenkov @ 03/17/18, 17:38*
I did not even have doubts to buy Note FE on from.ae. New or refurbished phones - it is only known to Samsung. The device as a new come.

There is sold the phone with two sim-cards? And then someone says that he odnosimochny, and from.ae write that two simkarty

Rep: (88)
* Zubnik,
I am waiting like dvusimochny as soon as payment received payment confirmation, the status of "processed". Two SIM cards, of which one slot together with the memory stick, it is planned to make a sandwich;)
Yes, I come dvuhsimochny.

Post has been editedvaltim - 27.03.18, 08:54
Reason for editing: Completed

Zubnik @ 19.03.2018, 23:14*
There is sold the phone with two sim-cards? And then someone says that he odnosimochny, and from.ae write that two simkarty

On from.ae dvuhsimochny devices.

Like here wrote about the free shipping with from.ae, but trying to order - add $ 26 for shipping EMS. Am I doing something wrong or just share over?
And by the way, there is, at the order window for entering the coupon codes) Where to dig, do not know?

Rep: (88)
* Tin064 I have been free, but it seems to be there for the first few weekends. I ordered on Saturday. It turned out a total of $ 500 with some sort of collection of payment

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 20:36