> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Purchase
Will I buy note 7?
Purchase note 7
By preorder [ 241 ] ** [31,59%]
Yes [ 212 ] ** [27,79%]
Not [ 99 ] ** [12,98%]
I'll think about it [ 211 ] ** [27,65%]
Total votes: 763

Rep: (1017)
PurchaseSamsung Galaxy Note 7
PictureNote 7
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Club line Note | Camera talk пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 26.02.17, 23:10
Reason for editing: Samsung Electronics has stopped global sales of Galaxy Note7

Rep: (5)
* Yura535,
I did not know how to proshivat.Ya would be better to pay someone that would fit me sdelali.A 930a?

Rep: (103)
hawk-comp @ 20.07.17, 19:23*
A 930a is suitable?
go, they are both on Snapdragon

A AT T firmware Lochen?

Rep: (103)
hawk-comp @ 20.07.17, 19:30*
A AT T firmware Lochen?
firmware Lochen, Lochen phone itself and the code on any need to buy in that article ... however, not for 100 but for 13 bucks

Ernest1991 @ 20.07.17, 11:14*
Who suggest to buy a Note 7 FE I think they appear on the market of Ukraine will not soon (and the price will be like for the S8 + And there is no reason to Take it!

And conversely, I think to wait and buy a Note 7 FE, tk is about to 8th appears, and FE will start to sink in price rapidly.

Posted on 20/07/2017, 19:37:

Yura535 @ 20/07/17, 19:33*
firmware Lochen, Lochen phone itself and the code on any need to buy in that article ... however, not for 100 but for 13 bucks

Ponyal.V Anyway thanks once raz.Zavtra'll come to ask craftsmen take sew or not.

* Yura535,
I started reading your theme SM G950 and found an interesting instruction Russification Americans, so now I have a question for you will not work if this Russification to note 4 verezon?

Yura535 @ 20/07/17, 19:54*
I do not know, try.

Not poluchilos.Mozhet due MoreLocale 2.

Rep: (-8)
When it can be ordered Note 7 FE? Will it just do sell somewhere?

Rep: (57)
Lord! One question! Where and how to buy Note7 FE?

Rep: (129)
* nikkon77,

Ebay

Rep: (57)
guardtroops @ 05.08.17, 12:43*
Ebay

Thank. But this, as would be understandable. And here is who, from there have already bought all came up and running? Of course, I specifically about this model?
In Hong Kong, and from Korea is not it at all stores? So bad ?!

Rep: (129)
Works. The club have already bought several people

Rep: (6)
Price came down.Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Purchases (Post guardtroops # 63812936): D

Rep: (19)
Has anyone received a parcel with ebey through FedEx, than it threatens? I paid phone, but the seller says that it can not send a private person in Russia. It offers the company's name.

Post has been editedshturmankai - 07.08.17, 20:29

Rep: (52)
* shturmankai , rastomozhka

Rep: (0)
Buyer note fe.
Spb

Lord, who has experience in the use of the service "Grabr"With regards to the purchase of the Note FE Korea?
The bottom line is: someone is flying / already-located in Korea .. and on the way back to the Russian Federation will bring the phone.
For this I pay the buyer commission: Site Grabr (7%) and a reward to anyone who would bring (10-20%)
Article onsavagemessiahzine.comwho are interested ..

So, if in Korea itself EnotFE costs about 36,000 rubles.
+ 7% Grabr Commission (p 2.500).
+ Fee "deliverer" of 10-20% (~ 3.500-7.000r)
= 40.000-45.000r. in total
Not greedy, just want to quickly and accurately obtain the device.

Another desirable to specify the particular proven store in Korea, where you "deliveryman" buy Raccoon.
What say you, fans? Can you recommend the boutiques? physical adress? town?
I understand NoteFE sold in official stores Samsung and counterfeiting should not be there, right?
: thank_you:

Post has been editedgsusqush - 24.08.17, 09:20
Reason for editing: ortho

Rep: (25)
The guys who did zakazyal or pre-order the Note 7, at the very beginning - in a personal pliz write your email. Treydinom want to take in the states, but the need of the email who did pre-order. Ready to give in exchange for gift-card ibey on Amazon or at your choice.

Now you can get this handset at a very attractive price, bu. Kind of like bought in El Dorado for 20k in May 2017.
What are the pitfalls? What to look for \ how to check?

Rep: (160)
* radian1,
I wonder how it was purchased in El Dorado in 2017, when he was removed from the sale of not letting him .. And all devices are in the hands of this or off. bought on pre-order, and who managed to get it to recall (beginning October 2016), or gray phones bought in the autumn of 2016 in the US and other countries where it went on sale, again to recall ..
A version of the FE came later ..
So maybe you try prodatb fake with fake check.

Post has been editedMavr55 - 09.10.17, 21:52

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/09/20, 22:09