Teclast Tbook 16 / 16S / 16PRO - Discussion | [tabletpc] Android 5.1 / Windows 10 | 11.6 '' | Intel Atom x5 Z8300

Rep: (3)
Teclast Tbook 16 • 16S • 16PRO - Discussion � | Description | Purchase and Accessories �
Android 5.1 / Windows 10 | 11.6 "| Intel Atom x5 Z8300 1.44GHz | 4Gb
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Teclast Tbook 16
Windows 10 + Android 5.1 | 11.6 "| Intel Atom X5-Z8300 | 4GB
Attached Image

Specifications
Brand: Teclast
Model: Tbook 16
Type: Ultrabook

Operating System: Android 5.1 / Windows 10
Processor: Intel Atom x5 Z8300 1440 MHz
Number of cores: 4
RAM: 4 GB
Built-in memory: 64 GB
Video Processor: Intel HD Graphics (Cherry Trail)
Slot for memory cards: yes, microSDXC, up to 128 GB

Screen: 11.6 ", 1920x1080
Widescreen display: yes
Screen Type: TFT IPS, glossy
Touch screen: capacitive, multitouch
Pixels Per Inch (PPI): 190

Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth

Camera:
Rear camera: 2 megapixels
Front camera: 2 megapixels

Sound: Built-in speaker, Built-in microphone

Functionality:
Automatic screen orientation: yes
Sensors: accelerometer
QWERTY-keyboard: is

Connection:
Connect to computer via USB: yes
Connecting external devices via USB: yes, USB 2.0 Type A, USB 3.0 Type A
TV / Monitor connection: micro HDMI
Audio / headphone output: yes, 3.5 mm
Dock connector: yes

Nutrition:
Battery capacity: 8000 mAh

Dimensions and weight:
Dimensions (LxWxD): 304x186x10 mm
Weight: 790 g

additional information
Useful information

Teclast Tbook 16S
Windows 10 + Android 5.1 | 11.6 "| Intel Atom X5-Z8300 | 4GB
Attached Image

Specifications
General characteristics
Type Tablet
Windows 10 / Android 5.1 Operating System
Case Material Aluminum Alloy / Plastic
Office Touch Buttons
Weight 838 grams
Dimensions (WxHxT) 180 x 302.5 x 9.7 mm
Screen
The diagonal is 11.6 inches. IPS Viewing angle of 178 degrees.
Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
Multi-touch 10 touches
Processor and memory
Intel Atom X5-Z8300 Processor
Number of cores 4
Clock frequency 1.44 GHz, (Forced 1.84 GHz)
Intel HD Graphic Gen8 500 MHz Video Processor
64 GB internal memory
4 GB RAM
Slot for memory cards Yes, up to 128 GB
Connection
Interfaces Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI, WIDI, USB-OTG, 3.5mm audio output
Cameras
The main 5 megapixel
Additional 2 MP
Nutrition
Battery Capacity 9300 mAh
Additional Information
Features Folding stand. Touchpad keyboard

Teclast Tbook 16 Pro
Windows 10 | 11.6 "| Intel X5 Z8300 Quad Core | 4GB
Attached Image

Specifications
Year of release 2016
Android operating system
Windows operating system
Operating System Two Systems
OS Version 10 / 5.1
Intel X5 Z8300 Quad Core Processor
Number of Cores 4
Processor Frequency GHz. 1.44 GHz, Forced - 1.84 GHz
RAM GB. four
Built-in Memory GB. 64
Display Size 11.6
Display Resolution 1920 x 1080
Display Type IPS
Front Camera Mp. 2
Weight Gr. 774
Dimensions: 29.00 x 18.10 x 0.48 cm / 11.42 x 7.13 x 0.19 inches
Package size: 34.50 x 23.00 x 6.50 cm / 13.58 x 9.06 x 2.56 inches
Weight: 0.772 kg
Package weight: 1.435 kg
additional information
Included
The tablet
OTG - cable: 1
USB cable: 1
Power cable: 1
Waste paper
Noticed disadvantages
Slow wifi
Quiet speakers
Low battery capacity
License crashes when updating Windows

Useful Information and Problem Solving

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactGleborg26 in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedGleborg26 - 27.04.19, 22:42
Reason for editing: common theme for three devices

Rep: (57)
fddddf @ 09.10.2016, 13:18*

there just below the video there, where it is shown.

no video, but the photo is black.

I seem to be painted by Russian ... Enjoyed ...
Silver works but does not recognize the pressing force (at least I did not notice). Black throughout the specification recognizes, but I could not check because not come to work.

Rep: (8)
. "Low battery capacity is literally melting away" - it is possible more in detail? For me it is a critical factor. 5-6 hours would keep in the office programs? I ordered her, but I can not send. Here I think, may refuse until it is too late.

Rep: (0)
Good day . Good people will tell me to charge the tablet from powerbank?

Rep: (57)
Stoyk @ 22.10.2016, 07:42*
Good day . Good people will tell me to charge the tablet from powerbank?

If poverbank delivers a current of more than a half to two amps and the battery capacity more capacity batteries poverbanka tablet is charging problems will not be. If the current return on the floor amp you can not even try to charge. Show charge will be, but there is no charge.

Rep: (90)
Who on hand this model?
What's the battery? Is it sad?
A video fhd?
In the order phase. Who can unsubscribe even after a week of use?

Rep: (11)
Just ordered a Pro version with gearbest. Who knows what to do with it (to flash the BIOS, to put only 1 Windu)? There where infa?

Rep: (12)
The most annoying thing that the device does not work autonomously only on battery shnurke.Ot shuts himself in seconds, is a few minutes and says that the battery is 0. Even when fully zryazhen.Zhaleyu about lost dengah.Pytalsya corrected, and dumping a lot of things to do and tried not pomoglo.Navernoe marriage battery controller. Girbest offered to send back $ 20 or .Zhalko lost deneg.Na type, the beautiful, but with a keyboard heavy as a brick Had no problem with the battery all would be Ok.Vay fi works fine, prog with the Market entry of put (but this can be learn eating from the wire)
alexcub @ 02.11.2016, 18:57*
Just ordered a Pro version with gearbest. Who knows what to do with it (to flash the BIOS, to put only 1 Windu)? There where infa?

I suffer with Teclast tbook 16 Pro c Gerbesta.Brak were sent off immediately after switching may be dead battery controller. Waste of money. Having tried a lot of things, and to calibrate the battery and reset the settings to zavodskih.Nichego did not help. Wrote to the manufacturer, not otvechaet.Girbest answered or sent back to either $ 20 compensation, in short PAPODALOVO (((((

Post has been editedalex-200074 - 08.11.16, 10:10

Rep: (125)
alex-200074 @ 11/08/2016, 12:08*
Marriage were sent off immediately after switching

It turns off "Shutdown" or "just go off?"
If the first - there are options.

And another thing: pay what? Stick, or simply card? I giarbestom already argued - as a whole can be negotiated. Return is how much? Clearly cheaper than a "simple".

I also rides with the keyboard. Today, the courier will bring the evening. However, I do not take for themselves.

Post has been editedGash_san - 08.11.16, 17:28

Recently acquired tablet Tbook 16 Pro with keyboard in GearBest for $ 250.
Was sending exactly one month. Carrier - SDEK, home delivery (Moscow).

I must say, very pleased with the tablet .
I take, as an alternative to a laptop, mostly for work.
And the tablet and the keyboard is made of metal. Pleasant to the touch, such as the soft surface of the point, is not easily soiled.
Sharp edges, to keep handy. The plate thickness of ~ 6mm, weight 770gr. Keyboard ~ 8mm, weight 680gr.
Clasp on a powerful magnet. On factory film screen. Touch has a good sensitivity.
The picture on the bright screen, viewing angles are good.

Internet speed. Moscow.
WiFi speed
Attached Image

Measurement of the battery in the Android OS
Video Younube (full screen brightness to 40%) for more than 4 hours. In the off state of the flow is almost there. When the mode "Power Saving" - consumption is minimal.
power usage
Attached Image

What you liked:
- "laptop" - 1450gr, the thickness of ~ 14mm, the screen 11.6 "(1920x1080), quiet..
- price
- design and materials
- Mobility and versatility
- 2 system: full Windows + Android 5.1
- 2 USB + 1 micro USB + Micro SD
- UHD video plays fine, no brakes and lags.
- the sound from the speakers is "normal-normal" for such devices.

What did not like:
- there is no guarantee, technical support, repair
- not available for sale in Russia
- not enough internal memory
- an external drive works only with add. power
- keyboard without the "Russian" letters (treated labels)
- when you restore Windows to factory settings,died System! I had to suffer, to recover.

Post has been editedMYXA - 09.11.16, 14:10

* alex-200074,
I took with insurance, I think if the marriage will be no problems. Also not afford. Mom easy for documents and consultant temper.

Rep: (1)
* alex-200074,
Switched off and in Windows, and in android?
I also turn off, but only for android - sharply to 0, and the battery is disconnected, usually under load. In windsurfing all ok
There is an official firmware 1.08, did not try to put?

* MYXA,
Something WiFi some nevayfayny ... 11 Mbit ???

Today I received this device. ID: E5C8.
I took a friend at work. Much ashamed.
No WiFi. Often just losing network. And he does not see. Even after the "forgotten" online, and reboot. After 2-5 minutes, again ... see no logic.
Speed: 1.5m and TV 42 '' - from 0 to 18mbit / sec. Often 2-7mbit / sec.
Settings twisted, a little better - but still like a mockery.
Where mobile network sees 15 - the tablet sees three.
Feeling that it cant body because no traditional plastic inserts.

The rest is unclear.

P.S .: I have a three-year HP on proce z27xx - there is WiFi and up to 90-110mbit / s think ...

P.S .: Who picked the contents of the disc. I searched for packages to install drivers and other things. I found a package provisioning package, at 1.83Gb. It seems to me that it is necessary for those trying to clean it Windu put ... Maybe it is necessary to pick open, and in it there will something useful? Just found a and "like the driver" for the network card. Native program Intel found a pair of drivers for video only.

fatson @ 09.11.2016, 18:57*
There is an official firmware 1.08, did not try to put?

What is the revision?

Post has been editedGash_san - 09.11.16, 23:05

Come the third day, as I torment tablet. WiFi is enough for 100%, do not fall off, when selecting networks sees them all.
Attached Image

MYXA @ 09.11.2016, 23:13*
WiFi is enough for 100%, do not fall off, when selecting networks sees them all.

Not all missing 11 megabits. Why then buy 300Mbps router and 60mbit Internet?
Found in the driver setting of the channel ... I'm worth 11, and the router - a car (2). I chose 11 hands - and it has become much more stable.
P.S .: speech about Windows. Android has not yet touched.
P.P.S .: Specify the revision of the tablet?

I also bought it from GB. 13.5kilorubley keyboard free.

Tablet ID: E5S8
Judging by the price, it took with sales ... maybe that's the problem.

Production of 5 September.
Shipment had to wait as much as 15-18 days. SDEK podtupil at the end.
Firmware (android) 1.08 OTA updated to 2.01.
Attached Image
Attached Image

* MYXA, on Windows, you can update the network driver of topics X98 - SOC everywhere one. Teclast x98 plus
Android-55mbit jumps up at me, but there is no stability.
On Windows 20 Mbps, after the update was stable.

Before WiFi channel change in a router with 2 to 11 - the android could not download the OTA Update Software - stupidly hung. I shift - jump gone immediately. Maybe for this tablet costs 11 channel to record?

Rep: (4)
All privet.Zakazal Ali Ultra TBook 16 Pro with a docking station for a 15,500 Ali.Posmotrim what is this miracle:) Slowly but surely replenish our ranks:) How will come I will write that as a yes.

I have already passed the plate.
But even on Monday I will adjust.

So, the feelings - there's no multi-touch ... Or rather, the driver should be changed to stitch.
Noticed when tried in Windows desktop icons scale ... I had to hold down ctrl and scrolling on the touchpad with two fingers to do ...
The touchpad is blunt. All the speed and accuracy off - but still felt the acceleration ...

Post has been editedGash_san - 12.11.16, 12:58

Rep: (8)
After the latest Windows Update no longer boot android. According to the logic it should not be ... It can, of course, something knocked in UEFI. But I do not remember that something changed. He worked day and a half in Windows. During this time, the tablet dashed off a big update. 20 minutes overloaded. Then I go to the android poporobovat via a button in the vindous. Everything hangs on the splash screen Teclast. Then just long press on the power can not turn off. After that it falls into dualbut. From there, easily Vindous. But not an android. What could go astray? I do not understand. Yet there is a suspicion that the UEFI something knocked. But what?
I checked. It's not the Bios UEFI (as I understand). I was able to open the function "Secure boot". When it comes to the inclusion of download android, and then states that the download was stopped with the current Secure Boot settings. If I disconnect the SB, the message does not appear, but the download fails. Those. the system transmits the same boot android and android already does not want to be loaded.

I rearranged on a clean Windows-language, downloaded from the official Microsoft website. All works licensed picked up, install the drivers, updates picks.
1. Download the Microsoft website official iso (https: //www.microsoft ...-download/windows10ISO- a version of Windows10 without any letters, the language - Russian, 64-bit)
2. Prepare a bootable USB flash drive. I have worked on Linux - used Unetbootin, think, rufus under Windows (https://rufus.akeo.ie/)It will work just as well. The essence is - it is necessary to make the USB flash drive is compatible with UEFI.
3. Using Double Driver (http://www.boozet.org/dd.htm)make a copy of all the drivers nemaykrosoftovskih (1. Scan current system, 2. Select all non microsoft drivers, 3. backup now).
We transfer all in a safe place.Also!!! save the file to c: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \ 43430r0nvram.txt (Need to raise the wifi). Or take all of my files https://yadi.sk/d/N8xddRoGymAgi https://yadi.sk/d/UmhYw6MTym9kx (But then, there will be other modifications and iron my work stop - better to make copies of itself!).
Keep the stick.Not on the SD card . After rebooting, SD reader system did not work!
4. Turn on the flash drive our installation, restart your computer with it:
Option 1 from Windows.
Open the notifications window (bottom right), click on the die: "All parameters". In the bottom of the window go to "Update and security", there go to the item "Restore" and select the "startup options" - "Restart Now". (All this in English, I had Russian version costs). Windows will restart and prompt to select the download option - Use the device - UEFI-media - and there are already looking for our stick.
Option 2: From the boot menu.
Turn off the tablet. Then we begin to constantly quickly press the Esc key on the keyboard - and turns it on. In the selection screen for further action first line - Boot Manager. We go back and choose to boot from EFI Boot Device, and our stick.
5. Run the installation program. At some stage asks to explain where to install Windows.
Delete the last three sections
(something like
p12: PARTLABEL = "Microsoft reserved partition"
p13: LABEL = "Windows" TYPE = "ntfs"
p14: LABEL = "Recovery" TYPE = "ntfs" - do not remember exactly, but I make copies of the pre-picked. But one can understand the meaning).
We offer to put on the vacant place.
After that, everything is standard.
6. After the installation is half the equipment does not work - this is normal.
We put our vehicle with our driver.
7. Run the "Equipment Manager" (in System Properties, or simply type in the search box).
We see a bunch of yellow exclamation marks. Methodically begin to click on them and choose PCM "to install the driver" / "to search for drivers on my computer" - indicate our location to the driver (better than all whole - and there, though he is looking for in a subfolder). We confirm the setting. And so it went with all the triangles. In the "Actions" update the configuration of the equipment look that still remains unknown.
8. During the installation of the drivers is likely rugnetsya driver WIFI and Bluetooth. This is normal.
Return 43430r0nvram.txt saved file in its own folder (c: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \)
WIFI install the driver from the archivehttps://yadi.sk/d/NTooqG-rym9ke .
(Right-click the .inf file - set).
9. Once again update the hardware configuration. We look for everything to work.
10. We are happy.

Yes, until you have installed a switch between systems. Those. to from Windows could directly switch to Android. I have until the android does not work (not related to resetting) - so I do not actually. system selection menu after downloading works without problems.

PS. File 43430r0nvram.txt nonnative. I removed the ignorance that you may need. With this all works. Roll back the system back do not want for a single file. But if someone will throw its taken from our tablet - will be "+" promise.

Rep: (0)
* golovoprolomoff , Bought Tbook 16 klava pro +.

All comfortable, and tilt, and stability when used in touch sreen notebook mode.

Magnetic connectors are very strong, and efforts should be made two hands to razedenit.

Twice after loading windose not seen Claudia, but the disconnection and re-connection solve the problem.

Only uncomfortable, even with Claudia prisoidenennoy if kliknuiyut any input string finger at ekrane, viskakivaet software Claudia. Can someone tell me how to disable?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 9:16