Teclast Tbook 16 / 16S / 16PRO - Discussion | [tabletpc] Android 5.1 / Windows 10 | 11.6 '' | Intel Atom x5 Z8300

Rep: (3)
Teclast Tbook 16 • 16S • 16PRO - Discussion � | Description | Purchase and Accessories �
Android 5.1 / Windows 10 | 11.6 "| Intel Atom x5 Z8300 1.44GHz | 4Gb
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Teclast Tbook 16
Windows 10 + Android 5.1 | 11.6 "| Intel Atom X5-Z8300 | 4GB
Attached Image

Specifications
Brand: Teclast
Model: Tbook 16
Type: Ultrabook

Operating System: Android 5.1 / Windows 10
Processor: Intel Atom x5 Z8300 1440 MHz
Number of cores: 4
RAM: 4 GB
Built-in memory: 64 GB
Video Processor: Intel HD Graphics (Cherry Trail)
Slot for memory cards: yes, microSDXC, up to 128 GB

Screen: 11.6 ", 1920x1080
Widescreen display: yes
Screen Type: TFT IPS, glossy
Touch screen: capacitive, multitouch
Pixels Per Inch (PPI): 190

Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth

Camera:
Rear camera: 2 megapixels
Front camera: 2 megapixels

Sound: Built-in speaker, Built-in microphone

Functionality:
Automatic screen orientation: yes
Sensors: accelerometer
QWERTY-keyboard: is

Connection:
Connect to computer via USB: yes
Connecting external devices via USB: yes, USB 2.0 Type A, USB 3.0 Type A
TV / Monitor connection: micro HDMI
Audio / headphone output: yes, 3.5 mm
Dock connector: yes

Nutrition:
Battery capacity: 8000 mAh

Dimensions and weight:
Dimensions (LxWxD): 304x186x10 mm
Weight: 790 g

additional information
Useful information

Teclast Tbook 16S
Windows 10 + Android 5.1 | 11.6 "| Intel Atom X5-Z8300 | 4GB
Attached Image

Specifications
General characteristics
Type Tablet
Windows 10 / Android 5.1 Operating System
Case Material Aluminum Alloy / Plastic
Office Touch Buttons
Weight 838 grams
Dimensions (WxHxT) 180 x 302.5 x 9.7 mm
Screen
The diagonal is 11.6 inches. IPS Viewing angle of 178 degrees.
Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
Multi-touch 10 touches
Processor and memory
Intel Atom X5-Z8300 Processor
Number of cores 4
Clock frequency 1.44 GHz, (Forced 1.84 GHz)
Intel HD Graphic Gen8 500 MHz Video Processor
64 GB internal memory
4 GB RAM
Slot for memory cards Yes, up to 128 GB
Connection
Interfaces Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI, WIDI, USB-OTG, 3.5mm audio output
Cameras
The main 5 megapixel
Additional 2 MP
Nutrition
Battery Capacity 9300 mAh
Additional Information
Features Folding stand. Touchpad keyboard

Teclast Tbook 16 Pro
Windows 10 | 11.6 "| Intel X5 Z8300 Quad Core | 4GB
Attached Image

Specifications
Year of release 2016
Android operating system
Windows operating system
Operating System Two Systems
OS Version 10 / 5.1
Intel X5 Z8300 Quad Core Processor
Number of Cores 4
Processor Frequency GHz. 1.44 GHz, Forced - 1.84 GHz
RAM GB. four
Built-in Memory GB. 64
Display Size 11.6
Display Resolution 1920 x 1080
Display Type IPS
Front Camera Mp. 2
Weight Gr. 774
Dimensions: 29.00 x 18.10 x 0.48 cm / 11.42 x 7.13 x 0.19 inches
Package size: 34.50 x 23.00 x 6.50 cm / 13.58 x 9.06 x 2.56 inches
Weight: 0.772 kg
Package weight: 1.435 kg
additional information
Included
The tablet
OTG - cable: 1
USB cable: 1
Power cable: 1
Waste paper
Noticed disadvantages
Slow wifi
Quiet speakers
Low battery capacity
License crashes when updating Windows

Useful Information and Problem Solving

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactGleborg26 in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedGleborg26 - 27.04.19, 22:42
Reason for editing: common theme for three devices

Rep: (1)
I have on hand this tablet. Used mainly Android, without the keyboard and other accessories.
When using the tablet deficiencies noticed, the assembly is not satisfactory, stable performance - at altitude.
Very pleased quality Wifi connections. Unlike Cube Talk 9x (what could be compared), the signal is more stable than some phones.

Special difficulties in getting root. Android app KingRoot and the like, do not have coped with this task. At this point, root rights were not obtained.
Despite the fact that the characteristics of the many sites claimed to support synchronization with your computer by USB - to connect to the PC failed.

I would be very grateful for the working method of producing root.

Rep: (26)
* xDancer ,
Also interest in this device. Please tell me of what exactly the body? Creaks? How big is the air gap between the glass and the screen? Well, if you live photo Put would be too great. Thank.

Rep: (77)
* xDancer,
What is the charging plug into the power block 2.5mm * 3.5mm * 0.7mm or 1.35mm, remeasure a caliper, and the data on the Internet are inconsistent. What's BS-ing, put a photo, do not hesitate.

Rep: (57)
The device on hand. Photo spread. I am responding to a question on which I can respond.
Unfortunately I have not at hand caliper, and on the next comparison showed the headphone jack on the phone.

While I can not deal with the operation of the pen. There is no response from him. How to check the operability of the pen in the internet is not found.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedProhozij - 01.09.16, 14:14

Rep: (1)
Complete power supply, I have the same at 2.5 Ampere. When charging significantly heated.
Thickness 3.5mm plug there.
Prohozij, a tablet computer did not try to connect?

Prohozij, a tablet computer did not try to connect?

How??? In the tablet is not a micro-YUSB which would be slave. A two masters are not joined together.
And what if they normally hang in a grid. Rassharivat folder and do not need to be fooled.

Rep: (650)
Today brought this device. All is well, but the memory card can not see. The adapter via USB everything is fine, and in the slot for mikroSD as. Maybe someone was and he solved the problem.

moris390 @ 02.09.2016, 22:03*
Today brought this device. All is well, but the memory card can not see. The adapter via USB everything is fine, and in the slot for mikroSD as. Maybe someone was and he solved the problem.

If my memory serves me, then at some of the branches of teklastam it was even any description mikroSD card understands and which are not. It seems that only the fastest card understands.
I should map 32 giga transend class 10. There is no problem.

Rep: (0)
It works without problems Memory Card 32GB Samsung evo bought on Ali for a penny, just had to format it to Fat 32 as they were hang on reboot of the android in windows I think android confused ntfs. Came from the topic Fix teclast tbook 10 to correct incorrect display of the time when you restart from one system to another. Maybe Ruth ride from the topic.

Rep: (125)
Greetings
And I heard someone pro version Teclast Tbook 16 Pro? A man asked me to book through, but no information dig fails.
At GB 13.7kilorubley he was a keyboard as a gift - that's taken.
Any thoughts?

Forum sought - Pro not found.

Gash_San @ 25.09.2016, 20:29*
And heard someone pro version Teclast Tbook 16 Pro

http://teclast.com.ru/...ast-tbook-16-pro-kupit
About this?

As far as I understand, in contrast to TBook 16, positioned as a tablet with a keyboard placed in the bag, TBook 16 Pro is positioned as ultrabook with a detachable screen. Well, the USB ports on this was removed from the plate and transferred to the keyboard. The rest of the filling is identical ...

Tablet with two systems, neither here nor there. Upgrade to Windows 10 is problematic, chopped memory, the memory card can not be read in Windows and other small things. In general, with the help of a friend, all demolished and installed only Windows 10. Now everything is working correctly, the memory card of 128 GB operating normally. I get decent marching tablet with good reserve memory (64 + 128 = 192). Mobile Internet via the whistle is operating normally. Speed ​​would be a little more, it was very good. Maybe someone will come in handy.

OS is missing a label change from windows to android, tell me how to return.

moris390 @ 08.10.2016, 11:36*
Tablet with two systems, neither here nor there. Upgrade to Windows 10 is problematic, chopped memory, the memory card can not be read in Windows and other small things. In general, with the help of a friend, all demolished and installed only Windows 10. Now everything is working correctly, the memory card of 128 GB operating normally. I get decent marching tablet with good reserve memory (64 + 128 = 192). Mobile Internet via the whistle is operating normally. Speed ​​would be a little more, it was very good. Maybe someone will come in handy.

Frankly I do not quite understand the post. Two systems it is like a feature rather than a bug. Upgrading from Windows 10 as well without problems. Under it allocated almost 40 gig flash memory, which is enough to build a new rolling. Itself has been updated to the latest without any problems. All original work and work correctly. 32 gig flash drive to fat32 in otformachena also seen in Windows 10 without any problems ... Inet normal and vayfay through and through smart ...
I do not understand the meaning of writing ...

* Prohozij
It is written for those who have not so chocolate like you, dear.

Rep: (9)
I also interested in the Pro version. Firstly, I want a full Claudia, solid, not in the bag. And secondly, he looks posimpotishnee, IMHO.

Who is he uses, tell us more, please.

Somebody used a stylus? Force pressing recognize?

golovoprolomoff @ 09.10.2016, 01:05*
I also interested in the Pro version. Firstly, I want a full Claudia, solid, not in the bag. And secondly, he looks posimpotishnee, IMHO.

Who is he uses, tell us more, please.

I think it's too early to look for those who use it. And about the fact that a full Claudia, then at our Claudia in hard cover. Not convenient that only the table can and angle does not change. And with respect to the PRO version that is sense to look towards the 12th. 12.2 display there is the GPS. But the pre-order and send only at the end of November.

fddddf @ 09.10.2016, 05:49*
Somebody used a stylus? Force pressing recognize?

How exactly? They have two Teklasta. One black on the battery and with two buttons, one could not but should recognize them from the description to be played as it does not come to work. Second - silver SDS Plus Cordless charging from YUSB. Without buttons and without recognition Velocity (at least not see the difference.

Post has been editedProhozij - 09.10.16, 11:14

Rep: (125)
moris390 @ 08.10.2016, 11:36*
Upgrade to Windows 10 problematic memory chopped ... --->

I get decent marching tablet with good reserve memory (64 + 128 = 192). Mobile Internet via the whistle is operating normally. Speed ​​would be a little more, it was very good.

Write legibly. And you will understand. And since the end of the messages significantly contradicts the beginning.

What would be more speed?

Prohozij @ 09.10.2016, 12:09*
How exactly? They have two Teklasta.

Here islink
there just below the video there, where it is shown.

And here is the secondlink
no video, but the photo is black.

Post has been editedfddddf - 09.10.16, 13:23

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 9:16