Windows 10 Mobile / Insider Preview on unsupported devices | Instructions for devices without official W10M support

Rep: (73)
Discussion of Windows 10 Mobile and Insider Preview on unsupported devices

This topic discusses the performance of Windows 10 Mobile on "doomed" devices and solving problems related to the operation of the system.

If your device is supported, go here -Windows 10 Insider Preview for phones

At the moment (forever, what is already there) getting release and test builds of Windows 10 Mobile is possible only with the replacement of the model in the registry.All questions about this here..

Useful posts
Problems and solutions
Problems solved:
- Return screensaver (Alternative option/one more
and one more simple
- Brightness adjustment - Enable brightness slider in Interop Tools / WPTweaker
If the splash screen on the screen
Error 0x80070273
Still unsolved problems:
- panorama does not work (in Camera application) - use Lumia Panorama (thanks to mtsovik165)
- problems with hotspot
- does not work Tap to wakeup
- brightness adjustment does not work
Instructions

In the subject areForum Rulesin full.
Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation.Picture. If you have less than 15 messages -
press the buttonPictureon the message where you were helped, and write who helped you.

ATTENTION!
The firmware and repair of devices are discussed inprofile topicsyour phones!

For filling caps (if you do not see), welcome toQMS topic curatorasoblimo1

Post has been editedasoblimo1 - 11.08.18, 12:01
Reason for editing: The instructions for updating the nuances

Rep: (15)
Bubba65 @ 08/02/2016, 11:43*
* LUMIA920,
Mine need to go through all the circles of hell. Unlock boot, then transfer to manual mode. Should work if you have the necessary files (.fuu, ppcLoaders, SBL3)

He sawed, it took exactly one and a half minutes, then the same amount to close the root and block the core.

Posted on 08/02/2016, 23:09:

Who will have problems installing 10 on the Lumia 925, write in a personal, happy to help.

Rep: (8)
Hello! I did not find anything in the cap. Please tell me whether it is possible to install redstone on nl 920 (now at 8.1). foolishly rolled back from 10,586. A shop with an insider preview covered up ...

People1986 @ 08/02/2016, 23:17*
Hello! I did not find anything in the cap. Please tell me whether it is possible to install redstone on nl 920 (now at 8.1). foolishly rolled back from 10,586. A shop with an insider preview covered up ...

looking badtoot

The fact is that I can’t manage to unlock anything at all and install the registry editor

Rep: (47)
* people1986,
hereread?

Bubba65 @ 08/02/2016, 08:43*
Mine need to go through all the circles of hell. Unlock boot, then transfer to manual mode. Should work if you have the necessary files (.fuu, ppcLoaders, SBL3). On account of the version I will not say, the manual did not read
PS then restore boot, they chose Redmond guys there. And yes, you will rule, save the bush (PCM on the folder-export. Original and new)

so when you start to try, maybe you will succeed and then we will instruct the normal in the studio?

CoolCAR @ 08/02/2016, 19:59*
All day today experimented

Do you even connect as a drive?
I installed the WPI prog on a PC, connected 920 by usb, opened the manual control in the WPI prog and then clicked to switch to drive mode, but it says that it could not connect. What am I doing wrong? Or this is what I said that the phone has a version of software that is not supported by WPI.

WPI - I even have all the “brown” fields in the box to unlock the bootloader, but do I have to be green for all manipulations, including connecting in the drive mode?
Do you have a version of the system on the 925?

Post has been editedLUMIA920 - 03.08.16, 01:09

Rep: (9)
* LUMIA920,
To download and then use this FFU file
Attached Image
I understand that to find out the original FFU, you need to return the body to 8.1, or can you do without it?
I sit on Nokia 920, Windows 10, version 494, green circle. I want to switch to red 393.5, as my current battery is 2 times dead.
Nokia Lumia RM-821_eu_russia_216
Operator 000-RU
Firmware version 3051.50009.1451.1008
But in that it is proposed for the download version do not match

Post has been editedcomoca - 03.08.16, 03:50

Rep: (47)
* comoca

if it’s already 10 wines, then it’s easier to switch to * .5 - it’s much better and the Batu eats less ...
You just need to install 2 files per phone vReg, CustomPFD

To download and then use this FFU file

what are you talking about?

* LUMIA920,
You just need to install 2 files per phone vReg, CustomPFD

I have to show with my fingers, but I don’t understand the compass))) How to do all this, especially if everything is easier

Post has been editedcomoca - 03.08.16, 04:48

Comoca @ 08/03/2016, 03:43*
I have to show with my fingers, but I don’t understand the compass))) How to do all this, especially if everything is easier

It is painted herehttp://wp-seven.ru/ins...bile-bez-sd-karty.html

Rep: (221)
Who lack Glance on L920 on RS1 won?

Rep: (7)
LUMIA920 @ 08/03/2016 03:41*
Instructions normal

So as in a hat fromv1p3rrrrr, First, to the blinking happy smile, then to point 3. We are looking for branches
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ ControlSet001 \ Services \ NlpmService
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ ControlSet001 \ Services \ NlpmService \ Parameters
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ ControlSet001 \ Services \ NlpmService \ TriggerInfo \ 0
and there we rule according to the enclosed code. I don’t know when I’ll take it, there’s something where the hex is, and these are tsiferki lines, tac-toe letters, very laboriously. Just reg file did not work the first time, something did not work. The authors themselves are most likely sitting on rums with a bunch of devices. In short hemorrhagic.

Attached Image

For half an hour I understood that I needed to find and install these applications, and again 25. Something went wrong, as in the video, it was easy and simple. Explain stupid what's wrong. I have Windows 10 on my computer and on my phone, too, version 494, green circle.

* comoca
After registering the phone, restart the computer.

* olklim1964
did not help reboot. All the same

* comoca
Did you install the WDRT program?

* olklim1964
Installed. Did not help. And if the WDRT click "Install Software" installs Windows 8.1?

Rep: (1)
Really nobody put on 1320 ..

* comoca
Yes.

Rep: (11)
* comoca

Install Windows Phone SDK 8.0, I managed to install vReg with it.
In the version of the SDK 8.1, it produced the same error as you.

Hooray, I could. Thank you all for the advice and patience. On the BB with Windows 10, it did not work out, got out the laptop with Windows 7, and everything turned out right, not the first time, but it turned out. Now you need to go to the participant of the preliminary testing program and choose Insider Fast, if I want to go in the red circle? I didn’t even have to choose anything, I went to the updates, but it (10.0.14393.5) is already waiting for me to download it.

Post has been editedcomoca - 03.08.16, 17:06

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/05/19, 09:56