> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

220 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Sony Xperia XA Ultra - Discussion | Smartphone, 6 "
Tygwyn
Message#1
29.07.16, 21:59
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 29.07.16

DiscussionSony Xperia XA Ultra
PictureSony Xperia XA Ultra
Description | Discussion | Firmware | Marriage and Repair | Purchase | Modification and decorations | Owners Club

Photo
Attached Image

Useful
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNikCher - 08.11.17, 11:05
Reason for editing: Video on display module replacement
IKyZrAI
Message#2
31.07.16, 11:17
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 30.07.16
Sony Xperia XA Ultra

Good day, I would like to ask the owners of this model about the internal memory of the phone.
The other day I purchased this device and I really do not have enough 16 gigs inserted a flash drive but still the internal memory is 3 gig, are there any applications for cleaning the phone, and how can I transfer the application from the internal memory to the USB flash drive?
I apologize in advance for my stupidity, was the owner of the iphone
Root_me
Message#3
31.07.16, 17:43
Tester
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 3578
Check in: 18.04.13
Sony Xperia XA Ultra

Bought. I will unsubscribe later
Oldhamster
Message#4
31.07.16, 21:35
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 351
Check in: 02.05.15
Honor 6

M
Topic moved to subsectionSony / SonyEricsson

--------------------
L04 B822 hw / normal->B570
mihail233
Message#5
31.07.16, 21:44
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 23.02.14

Unsubscribed in the topic about XA usual
Mihail233 @ 07.26.2016, 00:28*
small review about XA Ultra Dual
in short - everything suits
more (compared to HTC One X) -
1. voice communication more confident and much better sound quality. it seems not louder, but everything is more intelligible. whether shumodav what that xs that.
1.1 glitch with voice communication - sometimes they do not hear me, both for incoming and outgoing calls. call back - everything is ok. and this happens in areas of strong signal.
2. The battery charge per day of active use of the Internet 3g / 4g, wifi (2 hours, so) and 10-20 minutes of conversations in the evening is at the level of about 40%
3. no complaints about the screen
4. processor performance, sufficient memory
5. cameras - completely satisfied
6. without skin in his hand is very uncertain, strives to slip out, for a big one. I really don't like all kinds of covers, films, TV remotes in the package, fly swatters on the hoods and other similar trash, but I had to, because I wouldn’t like to break it.
7. Feature of micro-yusb port - some laces, and new ones, too, are badly contacted. The same garbage, by the way, and in the tablet Z3 compact tablet.

and one more point - the phone is really beautiful. much more interesting than in the photo. I just wanted a sony, according to the characteristics and price I am satisfied with any of the models on sale, I took this model without hesitation.
mihail233
Message#6
31.07.16, 21:54
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 23.02.14

* IKyZrAI,
Transfer all the photo-video-music to the USB flash drive, in the camera settings, put it to save it to the USB flash drive. then 3g free will be enough.
Suslikus
Message#7
01.08.16, 01:56
Fuzzy
[offline]

Messages 1543
Check in: 01.02.13

The first and main question to the owners of the novelty: how is the camera compared to the same C5 ultra and in general?
I am confused by these many-megapixels performed by Sony ...

--------------------
motorola c550 - siemens m65 - nokia 6681 - se k810i - iphone 2g - nokia n8 - sony experia L - oppo find 5 - sony experia c5 ultra dual
explay informer 801 - explay informer 707 - nexus 7 2013 (there was a large ainol for a short time, ipag 2 gen)
themax0n
Message#8
01.08.16, 04:17
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 15.07.14
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

Has anyone tried to put the root?
Root_me
Message#9
01.08.16, 08:13
Tester
[offline]

Messages 3578
Sony Xperia XA Ultra

* Suslikus, a day is better than z2 (z2 is better than z5)
Ipetr-off
Message#10
01.08.16, 08:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 228
Check in: 26.07.16
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

* Suslikus,
I really liked the camera and the photos in the author and video. Selfie camera is even better. I'll try to put here an example video from the main camera 1080 and for selfie
Ipetr-off
Message#11
01.08.16, 08:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 228
Check in: 26.07.16
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

Attached fileTRIM_20160725_200249.mp4(49.33 MB)

Video focus on flower and grass from the main camera
Suslikus
Message#12
02.08.16, 00:19
Fuzzy
[offline]

Messages 1543

Ipetr-off @ 08/01/2016, 08:33*
author's photos

Uhh ... are you talking about? o.O

--------------------
motorola c550 - siemens m65 - nokia 6681 - se k810i - iphone 2g - nokia n8 - sony experia L - oppo find 5 - sony experia c5 ultra dual
explay informer 801 - explay informer 707 - nexus 7 2013 (there was a large ainol for a short time, ipag 2 gen)
Root_me
Message#13
02.08.16, 00:49
Tester
[offline]

Messages 3578
Sony Xperia XA Ultra

* Suslikusauto mode

Posted 08/02/2016, 00:54:

Klava Khperiya Stock and Home New Version. WorkAttached filecom.sonyericsson.textinput.uxp.apk(14.34 MB)
Attached filecom.sonyericsson.home.apk(4.52 MB)

Attached Image
Attached Image
Root_me
Message#14
02.08.16, 15:30
Tester
[offline]

Messages 3578
Sony Xperia XA Ultra

My mini review review about the smartphone.
multi-bucket
Hello! Great review of the big smartphone is ready.
SONY XPERIA XA ULTRA.
Having used the smartphone for three days, I began to be tormented by doubts: did this device exactly make a SONY? Where are my frames? Overheating in the chamber? Where is my not the best screen? Where is a weak oleophobic? Why is the camera not smearing greens? And in the end, why can I easily distinguish this device from the Z-Z5? Well, where is my work time?)
The smartphone came out atypical for SONY. A year or two ago, I would have hated someone who would advise me to take the device from the A-brand of the middle price segment. I would get an average Chinese for 5 thousand with a frantic mark-up and the proud name "a-brand", stamped on the disproportionately price of a cheap package.
But time goes on, and SONY introduced the X series. It seems nothing special: a little better than the previous Z5 series, almost the same design, but my mind immediately fell on XA (normal). He was not like the others. The lack of side frames with rounded glass in a metal case felt quite nice. However, the small battery and the large upper and lower frames scared off. And here, without any noise and cod, SONY rolls out the XA Ultra: almost the same XA, only the best in everything, and most importantly, devoid of both major drawbacks.
Of course, Sony’s two days of XAU work should not be expected, however, with a bright large 6 ”display and a voracious processor from MTK, powered by a rather small 2700mAh battery (even in Z2 it got on 3200!), The device squeezes 4 hours of screen operation a day without recharging. Yes, they could have crammed a bigger battery into a shovel, but sticking in the phone for more than 4 hours a day is also not the case.

Sound.
In a smartphone, one speaker, but it plays better than the entire Z series with its stereo (apparently, the lack of moisture protection). Headphone sound is also better than Z2. More saturated and more volume margin. Noise reduction is absent. But still it does not even reach the unpretentious Sony A-15 player.

Cameras.
I could not believe my eyes. The edges are not blurred, the white balance is not wrong, the focus is almost perfect, there is no watercolor daub on the foliage and grass. Is that a Sony camera? Front facing will be better than the main camera in Z1c. However, while the camera software is raw, in particular, the scene mode and the switch is not working correctly. All the same, the value "auto" is chosen, no matter what you choose.

Design and build.
In my "graphite" color copy there are no backlashes and irregularities. The backdrop is made of matte plastic (I did not scratch, but it looks scratchable)), pleasant to the touch. The frame is made of metal (I hope that it does not peel off, before that Sony did not peel off), and this frameless pie is covered with rounded glass with Sony, which is not typical for Sony, with a good Oleophobic coating. Logos this time do not catch the eye. However, the unit is very easy to drop, be careful.
For the design put 5.

Performance.
Immediately I warn you: if you like games, then this smartphone is not for you. Against the games, there is a small battery, and a video chip from mali with its quirks. However, this does not affect internet browsing or video viewing. The device is purely multimedia, for those who have already grown out of the games, but want to be "online" always and everywhere.

BY.
The device is not so many applications out of the box. I even had to download some applications from Google, in particular, Keep notes.
The default keyboard is swift, while xperia is not installed and is not available in the market. Download the apk.
There is no double tap to wake up.
Otherwise, it is similar to previous models of the company.
There are no bugs and lags at the moment, except for a bug with exposure to the camera.

Screen.
The sensor is responsive, no complaints.
The screen with a high level of brightness, does not blind, even in direct sunlight. Viewing angles under direct deviations are maximal, and under diagonal deviations the picture fades.

Miscellanea.
There is a camera button.
Heating is much less than in Z2.
Communication catches at the level of Z2, but clings to the networks instantly.

I am 100% satisfied with the purchase, the device justifies its price. It looks beautiful, especially its framelessness, against the background of iPhones in the hands of perplexed ladies.
Jamalla
Message#15
02.08.16, 18:58
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 02.08.16

Hello everybody!
The other day I purchased sony xa ultra and gradually some pressing questions arose:
1. How to get rid of the black background of the on-screen buttons, it causes confusion and damages the perception of the screen. It is surprising that he is present in the most unexpected places, I don’t need to get rid of the buttons, but I really need this black background) What are the options in principle? Perfectly they sit on the main screen below themselves, the transparent background is white buttons, what for so to select them in the browser, telegraph and so on. Turning on the camera is also excellent, generally disappeared behind the points, otherwise it’s some kind of ugly hat.
2. Notification of "mobile data" of course? Is it really necessary to change the firmware so that this beauty does not climb every five minutes and what is the dibilny present from Sony?
3. Another gift is synchronization with mac os, on the computer the phone does not open as an additional device, but only through the Sony Xperia application, you have the option to achieve standard synchronization ala "inserted-opened folders-I download" and without any of these.
I really hope for the answers of experts.
Samand
Message#16
02.08.16, 21:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 114
Check in: 22.03.08
Sony Xperia XA Ultra

I will insert my 5 kopecks. I took the XAU instead of sown :( ZU. I have already had the device for more than 10 days. I am very pleased with the screen, the sound, the quality of the Internet (I have a Megaphone). I am satisfied with the quality of the shooting, especially during the day. And I hear very well me. In general, the device is very satisfied :) .
I forgot to add - I ordered a cover for Ali, I came for 10 days (my bottom one)
Attached Image

Post has been editedSamand - 02.08.16, 21:25
Reason for editing: Adding
Root_me
Message#17
02.08.16, 21:18
Tester
[offline]

Messages 3578
Sony Xperia XA Ultra

* Jamalla, 1) as long as there’s no root.
2) this is a bug
3) by default now all devices on android work in mtp. Here it is already a matter of poppy that it does not work in mtp
edi.ms
Message#18
02.08.16, 23:03
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2120
Check in: 30.05.11
Sony Xperia Z2

xdahttp://forum.xda-developers.com/xa-ultra

--------------------
X8.REY.CP.TX.ZL.Z2.Z2_TAB. PSP_3.C4.XA1-U
Super Sony User
Tygwyn
Message#19
02.08.16, 23:23
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 29.07.16

I want to ask a question about the battery. 2700 is not enough, but Sony promised a 2-day job. How is everything in reality? At XA, everything seems to be sad.
Suslikus
Message#20
03.08.16, 02:10
Fuzzy
[offline]

Messages 1543

The notification indicator, then at least not removed? : yes2:

--------------------
Root_me
Message#21
03.08.16, 09:06
Tester
[offline]

Messages 3578
Sony Xperia XA Ultra

* Suslikus, not

Posted on 08/03/2016, 09:07:

* TygwynI have described.Sony Xperia XA Ultra - Discussion (Post Root_me # 51790941)
Sony

220 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 10:04