> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Amoi L760C - Discussion | Smartphone 5.5 "

Rep: (5)
DiscussionAMOI L760C
PictureAMOI L760C
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
AMOI brand
model L760C
White color (Front Black, Back White, See Product Photos)
Syetem
operating system Android 5.1
PROCESSOR PROCESSOR: 64-bit MTK6752 octa-core processor (1.7 GHz)
GPU GPU: Mali-T760
RAM 2 GB
ROM 16 GB (Phone Memory 11.64 GB, 11.01B Available)
(The space available to the user may vary depending on the firmware version.
the remaining memory is allocated for the operating system, cache memory and other elements of the system)
Long Storage up to 32 GB
display
screen type IPS Screen
screen size 5.5 inches
screen resolution of 1920 * 1080 pixels FHD
network
Wireless connectiveity GSM, 3G, 4G, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
Frequency 2 G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
4G: FDD-LTE B1 / B3 / B7 / B20
Bluetooth yes 4.0
wi-fi yes
GPS satellite navigation GPS chip built-in, support A-GPS
camera
camera type two cameras (one in front, one in back)
13.0MP rear camera
front camera 5.0MP
video recording yes
connection
SIM card slot two micro, dual sim, dual standby
TF card slot yes
Micro usb slot yes
audio output yes (3.5 mm audio output)
microphone supported
speaker supported
mass media
3GP, MP4 video format
audio format WAV, AMR, MP3
image format GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG
FM radio yes, headphones are required.
Language & Function
Multi-language language (See screenshot)
sensor gravity sensor, light sensor, proximity sensor
4G, 3G, WI-FI, GPS, FM, Bluetooth, e-book, email, Messaging, wallpaper, calendar, calculator, clock, camera, modem and hotspo, notifications, etc.
batteries
3000 mAh capacity
USB charger, charger
Dimensions and Weight (Main Product)
Dimensions 148 * 74 * 7.8 mm
weight 139 g

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 26.09.16, 21:27
Reason for editing: description

Bought in thishttp://www.aliexpress.com/store/1726128the store. Came to Perm in 17 days via Sweden. There are comments on the quality: the back cover does not hold well, viruses, pop-up banners and self-installing applications are sewn into the firmware. Corresponds to the characteristics, the screen is good bright, the sound is loud. The phone warms up on demanding games. The most important minus is that IMEI numbers and serial number 0123456789ABCDEF are not flashed. I wrote a claim waiting for a response from the seller. Introduced in the internet menu IMEI began to catch the 3G / 4GLTE network. In games it does not slow down, the quality of the graphics is excellent. Until I figured out how to sew IMEI and serial. I will wait for the firmware to be normal, I will try to remove viruses from this. Antutu issued 45,000.

Moderators, please do not delete the topic or move where necessary. There is nothing on the Internet on this smartphone, at least something people will understand about it ...

Solved a problem with unwanted software and viruses. I scanned ESET and deleted it via Total commander, I deleted the software using Kingo root and Super user. The "music" application initially did not work, Youtube gave a non-closing error. They also deleted. Camera quality 13Mp and a good front 5Mp.

Multi-touch up to 5 touches. There is a backlight soft keys. The battery charging indicator in the upper right corner of the red and green LED lights. Auto backlight does not work. Speaker one. Headphones from the kit are bad.

Posted on 07/29/2016 07:15:

The Chinese gave a link to the firmware. I will add soon

https://yadi.sk/d/8C_wZve_tmNsjlink to the firmware.

Rep: (4)
Hello to all! Also bought such a device. All that I wrote nykolas1 confirm. On the first day buggy. I wrote to the seller. Sent firmware. I asked again. Everything worked except the Music application. Put another. But it turned out another problem. You insert a headset - the device turns off. It helps only to remove the battery. In this case, everything works fine with bluetooth headset. In fact, the device is nice. But not without flaws

Post has been editedgswan - 05.08.16, 11:11
Reason for editing: Filed and submitted with errors

I did not turn off with the headset. I threw out the headphones from the kit, I use HTC7 Mozart, they allow you to flip through the songs and adjust the sound in the AIMP player. Battery gradually gaining capacity. If you do not play, it is rare to surf the Internet with WI-FI on all the time and with one SIM for 2-3 days. I did not reflash, I use after treatment without glitches. The back cover is forever unfinished.

I’m fighting a battery so far. Holds a little - about a day. I took smart for the Internet basically. There is another for calls. I want to disable all background services and updates. While collecting info on this issue. There was one moment when the battery was discharged until 30 smart turned off and for a long time (min.10) could not turn on. Until the battery has reached the desired capacity. I think the thing is still in the firmware. Something in it is not optimized. I will probably write a letter to the Chinese with questions about the new firmware. Yes ... And more. By the link on Yandex.Disk, I saw only firewood for smart, but the firmware itself is not there. The firmware that was sent to me for installation has a kernel version of 3.10.72+ and build number L760c_v2.1. Which version is originally included?

I will also add - the predecessor of our smart Amoi a955t. Appearance - one to one. This will make it easier to find a cover or bumper. Ali has options.

Writes the same version of the kernel and assembly. I first completely discharged the battery and fully charged a couple of times

Added 08/07/2016 09:24:

It seems to me that you close somewhere and the headphones turn off the device and the battery suddenly drops off. Maybe something inside has disappeared? I will add about gps: satellites catch on the move in a panel house next to the window at once 12 pieces. Navitel from 4pna.ru
Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 08.08.16, 10:56
Reason for editing: under spoiler

I haven’t figured out the headphones yet. I stick into the slot, turn it on, play it. It does not reach the end of the song 30 percent, bang! Turns off completely. Just pull out the battery. Riddle !!! I tried on a pair of headphones. Maybe something else needs to look? I ordered this bumper
http://s.aliexpress.com/YN7raYJj
Inexpensive. If it doesn't work, it's not a pity. The battery must be pumped.

Put on aimp. Scan eset mobile security ... Maybe a virus in the player ...

Added 08/07/2016 09:43:

Will the bumper help me solve the problem with the back cover?

So far I can not answer this question. I will receive it and if it suits, I will tell you. Although I see from the picture that the bumper captures the edges of the smart and m. will cover the lid.

Added 08/07/2016 11:20:

Eset scanned - clean

Yandex disk has archiveAMOI.rarIt has firmware and firewood, as well as the Flash tool and some kind of instruction. Firmware in archiveL760C_0723

I determined that the pooboo application (such as the info aggregator) is eating a lot of battery. Disconnected. We'll see.

Rep: (281)
Kolyan, make backup images of System, Boot, Recovery memory blocks according to this instruction.

Instruction

ask if it doesn't work out. Then you can safely sew firmware.

Post has been editedYuralas - 08.08.16, 17:29

Yurik, you don’t offer me this)). I will give you the apparatus to merge the images. I can only sew imei in nvram when there is a scatter and a modem firmware file.

Nykolas1 how is your battery temperature? I have something often kept around 40-42 degrees. It is heated around the camera when charging and when 3g is working. True charging happens quickly. The battery really shakes gradually. And the hang while playing music is gone. I removed the regular player (stopped it). Ruth has not yet set. I tried kingo root for android - did not work. It is necessary to try through a big brother.

Battery 38 degrees one sim and wi-fi. I put the root without problems.
The phone has fallen recently on the back cover flat. The camera's glass cracked; it was not plastic. But the lucky camera cracks do not overlap and everything works. The Chinese returned 1600r on the dispute.

Was the dispute over a not-tight lid or something else? I wanted to write to the Chinese about the battery and about the headset. Everything was somehow decided, and so far satisfied.

Posted 08/11/2016 20:33:

Turned off 4g and the temperature is really 37-38 degrees. With Wi-Fi there is no heating.

The dispute about the absence of IMEI, serial. Viruses sewn into the firmware and clumsy software. At 4g, it uses a larger number of processor cores to ensure the speed of processing data from the network, the modem itself also consumes.

Post has been editednykolas1 - 11.08.16, 21:25

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/01/19, 11:14