> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Teclast X98 plus II / Plus 3G - Discussion | Tablet 9.7

Rep: (189)
DiscussionTeclast X98 plus II / Plus 3G
PictureTeclast X98 plus II, Teclast x98 Plus 3G
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Year of release 2016
Windows operating system
Android operating system
Operating System Two Systems
Windows OS 10 / Android 5.1 version
Cherry Trail X5 processor (X86)
The frequency of the GHz processor. 1.84GHz
RAM GB. four
Built-in Memory GB. 64
Display Size 9.7
Display Resolution 2048 X 1536
Display Type IPS
Front Camera Mp. 2
Rear Camera Mp. 2
TF Card Slot Ports: Yes Micro USB Slot: Yes Micro HDMI: Yes 3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes TF Card Up To 128GB
Battery 8000
Weight 554 Gr.
Dimensions 240mm (L) Г— 178mm (W) Г— 8.5mm (H)

Photo
Attached Image

Firmware
Please note that the tablet currently exists in four versions:
Tablet versions
Be careful and download the firmware for your version!

Official firmware V1.05 for Teclast X98 Plus II (C2D4)
Official firmware V1.04-E906 - Android 5.1 for Teclast X98 Plus II (C2E3)
C2D6 Android + Win10 Firmware

Instructions
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 14.05.18, 17:12
Reason for editing: USB revision

* zosim,
By installing Russian language pack.
For example:http://compfixer.info/win10-en-rus/

Rep: (6)
* ~ RA ~, Attached fileflash_tool_x98_PLUS_v1.1.zip (1.25 MB)

0. Download the archive.
1. Install the driver from the cap.
2. Extract the archive to the root of the C: drive PC
3. EMPTY folder "rom" unpack our firmware 1.05 from hats
4. Turn off your device, hold the volume + - and the power button, wait for ten seconds until the yellow lettering on the top left of the logo in Teclast, connect the USB cable to the PC behind (on the motherboard so that it was connected) and stuck it into a tablet. Again we look forward to when the PC will tell you that it has found all the drivers for our tablet.
5. At the root of the C: drive file FLASH.1.1.bat looking for and click on it.
6. In the menu select process EEPROM 1 (data are stored) or 2 (neat android) or E (yield). Windows partitions are not affected, not formatted or lost. I chose 2. Hit the Enter and look forward to looking at the PC screen and simultaneously on the plate as the firmware is.
7. After the firmware click on the E and disconnect the tablet. Reboot your tablet.

Note: The Android 5.1 uses a new protection to which it was not,(after reset) Verify Google Account. Restored default settings on deviceTherefore, before flashing or delete Google account, or to remember your login and password from Google.

When you install one of the sections not come out yellow and red inscription, perhaps this is due to the protection of Android 5.1, there are two sections of 100 megabytes on a tablet that is encrypted. On the firmware installation is not affected.

Note: XDA source for the tablet Teclast X98 plus, but in our work. Check myself so sews.

Post has been editedbentam - 16.08.16, 19:01

Rep: (4)
* inndim ,
vin10 in the tablet is not available for download options dop.yazyka system ( "display language"), of which it is carried out in the link instructions. You could download rus.yazyk system ?! If it is not difficult to specify the steps. I can not find a menu item for change / dop.yazyka download. Thanks.

* zosim,
Here's another example:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1s68e5Rhg0
Russian I got no problems, though sclerosis does not allow recall exactly how.

Rep: (16)
Tell me why there is no tablet with a diagonal of 12.9? I was waiting for the Chinese they will rivet tons = (

Rep: (1)
zosim @ 16.08.2016, 07:54*
Vin10 in English. Prompt pzhlsta can somehow russify?

Russified without problems.
Start - Settings - Time and language - region and language - choose a Russian, go to settings, and the top will have to download the language pack.

Rep: (287)
bentam @ 16.08.2016, 18:53*

As it is not yuzerfrendli by Teklasta, is not it? ;)

Rep: (123)
di support the SDXC card machine Micro to order directly to him?
http: //www.gearbest.co...y-cards/pp_279099.html
I want to order herehttp:? //ru.gearbest.com.../pp_363113.html wid = 21the price is good, but that's a negative look towards the Best is either all good up there?)

Post has been editedkostan1973 - 17.08.16, 14:16

* akkov,
The catch was that even after downloading Rus. language, he still was not available for installation as a system menu, a separate option as such is absent. To convert to Vin10 rus.yazyk need to set the priority in Russian. language as the default language (default) and restart your tablet. Only after this interface Vin10 oblique curve begins to look like a Russified. And that's not it. Next to the Russification of separate "parts Vin10" need to go to the Language section and in the "Advanced" to set for programs that do not support some kind of "Unicode" as the default language - Russian (before costs ang.SShA). Again restart the tablet, we see that Vin10 already more Russian than English.
Then go to the "Start" menu and see that all of the programs on the tiles is still in English. To eliminate "the English-language phenomenon" in the "store" launch search software updates. All programs have been successfully updated (similar dokachivaet eng. Language), and after a reboot on tiles are displayed in Russian. language. Something like this )))
The question remains - how russify yourself "store", persistently displayed on the English. language.

* kostan1973,
bought on ZhirBeste on fleshseylu, no complaints.

Post has been editedzosim - 17.08.16, 14:43

* zosim,
in fat and now Fleshseyl
which almost better to choose? do not know
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
question to the owners - and that with installed under 10koy. Interested original MS Office.
there is such? someone tried to install?

thank.

Post has been editedlaryk - 17.08.16, 14:56

zosim @ 17.08.2016, 15:37*
The question remains - how russify yourself "store", persistently displayed on the English. language

If you put Angliyssky default language (for keyboard input) in the sense of some hours of light when booting Windows to EN, then store all application store will be in English, it is necessary to expose Russian and everything will normul. This feature alas Win10 and for me personally it is wildly annoying, because I'm used to the default input Claudia was English.

* kostan1973,
Also I did not have any claims to Gearbest. Once you have a list of all delivery is free, then choose the one that is faster. Personally, I brought home right parcel in the suburbs.

* laryk,
No office, there are a couple of Chinese programs, but I immediately deleted it. In general, just pure Windows.

Post has been editedinndim - 17.08.16, 15:08

* inndim,
Thanks! I'm confused about this hereTeclast X98 plus II - Discussion (Post kostan1973 # 52244436)ordered not?

* ~ RA ~, Yeah, but this is typical of the Chinese. More unfortunately, I can not write anything since earned two warnings a year earlier in another topic outlining what I think about it. Sew even turned on 1.05?

bentam @ 17.08.2016, 19:54*
Sew even turned on 1.05?

I not tried. But hung on to advertise the sale Avito.

* ~ RA ~, I'm sorry that you brought to the decision to sell. It will take three months and will pursue this tablet. If the money for you is not important, please wait. Endowed with a custom firmware. Lock the plate in the cupboard, and three months later, go to this forum. That's three months and sell it.

bentam @ 17.08.2016, 21:20*
I'm sorry that you brought to the decision to sell.

I have no arguments. I myself am a fool.
The child wanted a laptop, I uboltal it on the plate. Now realized that in vain and decided to correct the error.

A tablet is a very, very not bad.

PS. Why not sell and what will change for me, as a seller, for 3 months from your post, I did not understand. Explain pzhl.

Post has been edited~ RA ~ - 17.08.16, 22:01

~ RA ~ @ 17.08.2016, 21:52*
If you put Angliyssky default language (for keyboard input) in the sense of some hours of light when booting Windows to EN, then store all application store will be in English, it is necessary to expose Russian and everything will normul. This feature alas Win10 and for me personally it is wildly annoying, because I'm used to the default input Claudia was English.

The optimal solution for the Russification Vin10 - windose make restoration to its original state, simultaneously clearing the OS from the initiative of the Chinese, and enter the language settings in an intuitive manner, following the prompts Vin10 interface: victory:

I ordered which notifications should come? first time ordering gerbeste

Rep: (1)
zosim @ 18.08.2016, 10:38*
The optimal solution for the Russification Vin10 - windose make restoration to its original state, simultaneously clearing the OS from the initiative of the Chinese, and enter the language settings in an intuitive manner, following the prompts interface Vin10

And you can upgrade to the latest version immediately by downloading the Russian.
Since the disk space is not enough to update any scenario (to be free of 23 GB, but put did not want to), then using MediaCreationToolx64 download the latest image of the ISO (choose x64 Russian), threw it on an external drive connected via OTG to the tablet, image wired and ran with it the installation. I chose obnovleniya.Ustanovschik mode like something swears that is not placed with the language pack that was previously. Confirmed. After the upgrade, space was 12 GB, the language was Russian. Then in the disk properties start the Disk Cleanup, chose to clean the system files, it chose to uninstall the previous version. As a result, the place again 22 GB free. And then I made a return to the original state.
As a result, Russian language everywhere.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20, 13:59