> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HP Elite x3

Rep: (63)
Smartphone talkHP Elite x3
Attached ImageHP Elite x3
Smartphone : Description | Discussion | Accessories | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows phone club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : Firmware database | Flashing instructions

Attached Image

Specifications
Operating system:
Windows 10 Mobile

Dimensions and weight
Length: 161.8 mm
Width: 83.5 mm
Thickness: 7.8 mm
Weight: 195 g

Screen
Screen size: 5.96 "(15.1 cm)
Screen Type: Super AMOLED
Screen resolution: 1440x2560
Screen resolution: 493 ppi
Number of screen colors: 16 million
Touch Screen: Yes, Multitouch, Capacitive
Screen Protection Technology: CorningВ® GorillaВ® 4 Glass

Communication standards :
4G (LTE) - Yes
3G - Yes

CPU :
Processor: Snapdragon 820
Processor frequency: 2100 MHz
Number of cores: 2 (+ 2 cores with a frequency of 1600 MHz)
Graphics accelerator: Adreno 530

Nutrition :
Battery Type: Li-ion
Battery Capacity: 4,150 mAh
Standby time: 228 h
Talk time: 25 hours
Wireless charging function: Yes

Memory :
Random access memory (RAM): 4 GB
Built-in memory: 64 GB
Memory card support: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC (up to 2 TB)

Camera :
Autofocus: Yes
Camera: 16.0 MP
Front camera: 8.0 MP
Flash: Yes
Maximum video resolution: 1920 x 1080
Maximum frames per second: 30 frames / s

Multimedia :
Video reading: H.264, H.263, WMV, AVC
Full HD 1080p Support: Video Recording, Playback
HD Ready 720p Support: Video Recording, Playback
Audio reading: AAC, AMR
TV receiver: No

Sensors :
Light sensor: Yes
Accelerometer: Yes
Gyro: Yes
Barometer: Yes

Other features :
Windows Hello: Yes
Continuum: Yes
Fingerprint scanner: Yes

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Before you ask a question about Windows 10 Mobile -carefullystudyingFull Windows 10 Mobile FAQ

Utility

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Comparison with Android here:Android or Windows Mobile 10?
The topic is prohibited discussion on these topics!

Post has been editedUncle - 27.08.18, 16:55
Reason for editing: Service Guide

Rep: (6)
Here is the first such easy file: I couldn’t find at least some mention of the fingerprint scanner in the settings. The iris scanner works with a bang.
I found on the Internet that they’ll fix it in the update ... I’m downloading the update ...

Rep: (177)
* soulhunter,
Good evening.
Congratulations on your purchase.
Over time, you can make a minimal review of the smart and post here the camera photo in different conditions, and especially in comparison with the galaxy.
And if you can, take a picture of your smartphones lying next to them, included with the same picture, screensavers to compare screens.

Thank you in advance!

Rep: (6)
After the update, the fingerprint scanner did not appear :)

Regarding the mini review: I will try, but I do not promise that quickly. Work overlaps, alas, even free time sometimes.

* soulhunter,
So no one knows the turnover that quickly, poyuzayte smart from then and all the pros and cons will come out, an objective review will be: wink_kind:
But there is no finger scanner, a jamb of kapets for such a smart.
In general, how is it compared to Android, is WinFon better as an OS, or what?

Rep: (0)
Explain to the teapot what a laptop dock is, and what is better than what is currently offered: is it more functional or easier to use?

Rep: (164)
* valserg2012,
This is not so much a dock as a budget netbook without built-in memory and a processor that uses wireless communication with smart. Those. buy it in pair with the HP Elite X3 and no need to splurge on a netbook.
Plus: convenience, general applications, general data, general Internet connection
Minus: it works only in conjunction with a smartphone, supports only universal (windows 10 mobile) applications.

Share your camera experience.

Another question - the second SIM card instead of mikroSD or can they exist together?

Rep: (1)
Share your camera experience.

feedback from the user - cameras are inferior to the 950th

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (27)
How does the device feel in your hand? Is there a feeling of an expensive thing? And then in the luminaire 950xl plastic somehow it is not (subjectively).

It's very interesting to know how the HP Workspace feels. How much will you have to pay for it?

I understand the characteristics of iron elite X3 is comparable to the LG V20. I have not found a comparative analysis anywhere, probably too early. Maybe someone stumbles, tell me where to look.

Rep: (16)
* soulhunter, it’s very interesting if Elite x3 is compatible with Microsoft Display Dock, which came out “with bundle” with 950 Lumia? There is nowhere near at hand to check?

Compatible and even works better than with the original))

Rep: (2)
The owner of a complete set :)
Ask - I will try to answer ...
The first impression is of course the most positive. I use an apple on a tablet, the phone was Android.
Android abandoned, I use the iPad now only because of one game, which is not under Windows Mobile, but also the Internet of course. all the same, 10 "is more convenient than 6" :)
Although when I flew on an airplane and watched the film on the 12th “screen of the laptop dock” - this is even more convenient :)))

According to what I read above
- the fingerprint works with a bang (as well as on my old android huavee)
- the camera also does not take a picture, in any case it is better than on ipad air and huave.

Attached images
Attached Image

* HP Elite x3,
Congratulations.

Can make a comparison with Android, (otherwiseAndroid or Windows Mobile 10?new post generally do not count the winphone for the OS) and an apple, what is missing on the winphone, plus and minuses, examples of photos from the subject?

Post has been editedGenjok2010 - 14.09.16, 12:30

Rep: (23)
Congratulations on your purchase! Share your impressions, please! Screen screenshots, photographs - everything is interesting. Heavy? "Iron" or "plastic" in the hand? (In terms of weight, to the touch, general sensations). The lower shiny part with the speaker is not felt by a foreign insert? Ergonomics, camera, screen - are most interested. With the axis and so everything is clear: D

update came

Attached images
Attached Image

Tell us about the HP Workspace. Is it expensive? Really there is no difference compared to working on a PC?

Rep: (27)
A complete set is for 55900 on the site Microsoft.ru?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/30/19, 8:00 p.m.