> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

133 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> HP Elite x3
valeriy_2000
Message#1
27.07.16, 19:17
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 630
Check in: 13.09.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Smartphone talkHP Elite x3
Attached ImageHP Elite x3
Smartphone: Description| Discussion| Accessories |Purchase� | Marriage
General: Ambulance for beginners � | OS FAQ | News Talk � | Windows phone club � | GPS navigation
Firmware: Firmware database | Flashing instructions

Attached Image

Specifications
Operating system:
Windows 10 Mobile

Dimensions and weight
Length: 161.8 mm
Width: 83.5 mm
Thickness: 7.8 mm
Weight: 195 g

Screen
Screen size: 5.96 "(15.1 cm)
Screen Type: Super AMOLED
Screen resolution: 1440x2560
Screen resolution: 493 ppi
Number of screen colors: 16 million
Touch Screen: Yes, Multitouch, Capacitive
Screen Protection Technology: Corning® Gorilla® 4 Glass

Communication standards:
4G (LTE) - Yes
3G - Yes

CPU:
Processor: Snapdragon 820
Processor frequency: 2100 MHz
Number of cores: 2 (+ 2 cores with a frequency of 1600 MHz)
Graphics accelerator: Adreno 530

Nutrition:
Battery Type: Li-ion
Battery Capacity: 4,150 mAh
Standby time: 228 h
Talk time: 25 hours
Wireless charging function: Yes

Memory:
Random access memory (RAM): 4 GB
Built-in memory: 64 GB
Memory card support: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC (up to 2 TB)

Camera:
Autofocus: Yes
Camera: 16.0 MP
Front camera: 8.0 MP
Flash: Yes
Maximum video resolution: 1920 x 1080
Maximum frames per second: 30 frames / s

Multimedia:
Video reading: H.264, H.263, WMV, AVC
Full HD 1080p Support: Video Recording, Playback
HD Ready 720p Support: Video Recording, Playback
Audio reading: AAC, AMR
TV receiver: No

Sensors:
Light sensor: Yes
Accelerometer: Yes
Gyro: Yes
Barometer: Yes

Other features:
Windows Hello: Yes
Continuum: Yes
Fingerprint scanner: Yes

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Before you ask a question about Windows 10 Mobile -carefullystudyingFull Windows 10 Mobile FAQ

Utility

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Comparison with Android here:Android or Windows Mobile 10?
The topic is prohibited discussion on these topics!

Post has been editedUncle - 27.08.18, 16:55
Reason for editing: Service Guide
Genjok2010
Message#22
11.08.16, 10:37
Guru
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 3851
Check in: 26.08.10
Motorola DROID X

What stalled the topic, no one owner. Yeah, not a popular smartik. : resent:

--------------------
Siemens C35 =>Motorola C191 =>Siemens M55 (it works now) =>SE K750 (The best phone of all time - it works now) =>MOTOROKR Z6 + MOTOROLA DROID X (Android 4.4.4-CM) + INTERTELECOM =>LG G2 LS980 Sprint + AOSPE =>LG V20 990DS (KS + Vodafone.Ua)
Mortare
Message#23
11.08.16, 11:22
Think different.
[offline]

Messages 1067
Check in: 07.07.12
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

So it is on sale well if it appears in September.

--------------------
Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, Samsung Ativ S (WP 8.1)
Smart watch: Asus ZenWatch 2
Ultrabook transformer: Sony Vaio Duo 13 (core i7-4500U, 8gb ram, 256gb ssd)
Genjok2010
Message#24
11.08.16, 11:57
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3851
Motorola DROID X

And I thought they were already selling, because already on the site there are prices and orders. I did not understand it.
Although here the person described the flawiness and dampness of the vinfon in such a way that I am somehow afraid to take it. It is better than Huawei mate 9

--------------------
Siemens C35 =>Motorola C191 =>Siemens M55 (it works now) =>SE K750 (The best phone of all time - it works now) =>MOTOROKR Z6 + MOTOROLA DROID X (Android 4.4.4-CM) + INTERTELECOM =>LG G2 LS980 Sprint + AOSPE =>LG V20 990DS (KS + Vodafone.Ua)
Mortare
Message#25
11.08.16, 12:47
Think different.
[offline]

Messages 1067
Check in: 07.07.12
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

This is a pre-order. He hung on the same Jade Primo for three months already, since May. And only this week went on sale. Elite x3 sales are scheduled to start in September, but this is either in Europe or in the United States. And as we will have - the devils know.

What about the "flawiness" of the vinfon - to whom how. I now have 2 devices on the table - sgs7 edge and jade primo on win 10. And let Edge have 2 times better characteristics, and he himself is a device above all praise, but I don’t like the android so much that Primo with I like its Windows much more to my liking.

--------------------
Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, Samsung Ativ S (WP 8.1)
Smart watch: Asus ZenWatch 2
Ultrabook transformer: Sony Vaio Duo 13 (core i7-4500U, 8gb ram, 256gb ssd)
Genjok2010
Message#26
11.08.16, 17:07
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3851
Motorola DROID X

* Mortare,
And what exactly do you like vinfon compared to the droid?
After all, many people write that software for ordinary mortals is not corporate for Vinfon trimmed, less functional, etc.

--------------------
m23qy
Message#27
19.08.16, 00:22
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 21
Check in: 20.12.12

Moved to WinPhone last year. Indeed, there were problems with win10. But recently the situation has changed significantly for the better. Updates are coming out. Virtually no bugs. Small-sized prepare a big update windows 10 anniversary update, on the desktop already released.
By sabzh: I think, on such a device, the axis will sit perfectly. In order not to develop a holivar (who are interested) read the Lumia 950 / 950xl thread in the last week. And there the carcass is much weaker ...
ZY: I definitely will not return to Andryusha. IMHO.
Genjok2010
Message#28
19.08.16, 00:27
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3851
Motorola DROID X

* m23qy
For what purpose and for what are you using vinfon and what is your model?
And most importantly, how is the autonomy on the vinfon compared to Android?

--------------------
m23qy
Message#29
19.08.16, 00:58
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21

[quote name = "Smit7564" date = "08/01/2016, 00:53" post = 51742820]* Genjok2010I didn’t contact her after my first WP phone stopped supporting a year later.

90% of devices on Andryusha in general are not officially supported in the future. Exception - flagships and nexus. In general, stubs with this rigid dictatorship and the position is very clear. We need new splash - stomp in the stall for 7, 8, 10 ... 25.
T-shirts are not saints either, but at the very least they try to pour 10s on their old bodies (512 mb.) Without significant damage to the functional. It does not happen quickly, but happens.
m23qy
Message#30
19.08.16, 01:12
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21

* Genjok2010
I have been using Lumia 640 xl for a year now (screen 5.7). Battery holds 1.5 - 2 days. This is with average use. Internet is constantly. Music and movies online only. Charges quickly. Everything is working. The store is certainly poorer. But everything you need is there. Never a year is not buggy, not hanging. The main thing is not pre-installed dead garbage. Which eats on 4 gigabytes and constantly climbs into the RAM. (Oh, how I danced with drums on Andryushka with ruts and superuser. Now everything is gone like a bad dream).
Genjok2010
Message#31
19.08.16, 01:31
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3851
Motorola DROID X

* m23qy
And how many hours the screen holds for these 1.5-2 day
I already suffered with these ruts and all sorts of dances with a tambourine.
And how are things with games like asphalt 8, messenger telegrams and vibers, are there navigators offline like navitel, igo, maps me, etc.?
thank
P.S. I ran here on the forum for programs, then it's really poor, even very much, especially for navigation, that there are enough glitches.
And the activity is not very, much that I saw a few months ago wrote something.
Although maybe I'm exaggerating and just comparing with the amount of junk that is on the robot.

Post has been editedGenjok2010 - 19.08.16, 01:50

--------------------
m23qy
Message#32
19.08.16, 09:44
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21

* Genjok2010
On the screen, I will not say for sure, but much more than any of my former androids. Given the large screen of Lumiya and two sims. There are subtle power settings in the Windows itself. I have everything defaulted.
I do not play games. But in the store, there is asphalt and all the main messengers there. Navigators: Yandex, Navitel, 2gis, here and so on. As for offline, I will not say, I do not use it.
m23qy
Message#33
19.08.16, 11:02
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21

A few words about the glitches of Windows: The situation is paradoxical, to say the least.
Melkoyagky special speed of release of updates do not differ. In this regard, they are like that tenant in Zeropolis ..
The people constantly whined sitting on (stable, licked and smooth win 8.1). They were given access to the raw ten, while on the floor of the screen they warned that all this is at their own peril and risk, there will be bugs and friezes. Whoever wants to put, just leave me alone. Naturally, the majority insisted on this raw meat and let's squeal on the forums how bad everything is and what Winfon shit. :) People smarter rolled back to 8.1 and just waited for the official update, which came out safely in early August. I rolled and never regretted.
The situation with the desktop Windows is as old as the poop of a mammoth. Everybody hugs her, but crawls slowly. And so with each following ...
So it was since the 95th. Remember how they poured humus on Khrusha, I generally keep quiet about the seven. With mobile Windows, the situation proceeds similarly according to the laws of the genre.
This device is very cute for me thanks to the axis. He has no competitors on Windows. Continuum is a fairy tale. Comrade Lumia 950. No more need to carry a laptop. Presentations without problems, directly to the projector, a pointer in a hand - beauty.
Ps.: All of the above is purely IMHO. I have nothing against Andryusha, faithfully and faithfully in one and a tambourine in another, served me 5 years. When the next galaxy died, he decided to try something else and never regretted it. In any case, everyone decides for himself. But poyuzat definitely worth it. Especially if there is an opportunity to take a high-quality modern device as a type of this.

Post has been editedUncle - 20.08.16, 14:54
Genjok2010
Message#34
19.08.16, 11:38
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3851
Motorola DROID X

* m23qy
Thank you very much, very cleverly explained, I will think.
And then this smart, if it is for 600-700, it is more profitable than any flagship on the robot.
I've been Android for 6 years now, and this was my first smart.

Post has been editedGenjok2010 - 19.08.16, 11:39

--------------------
Skillman
Message#35
20.08.16, 17:55
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Check in: 18.01.13
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

* Genjok2010
You can first advise to take an inexpensive used device with WP 8.1 (for example, Microsoft Lumia 640 on olx), update it to the latest WM 10 and try to understand the system in action. Many of my friends after Android and iOS, she did not go (for that is, there are adequate reasons). If I were you, I would not take an expensive flagship on an unknown OS.
Genjok2010
Message#36
21.08.16, 00:27
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3851
Motorola DROID X

* Skillman
Thanks for the advice, but I rarely buy smarts but accurately (flagship), and for a long time, so I will try the old, possibly risky method, examining the OS, and maybe buy a flagship, especially since in any case, the basic programs are definitely there, well and cons are everywhere.

--------------------
veredi
Message#37
27.08.16, 16:22
Been here long!
[offline]

Messages 1392
Check in: 26.06.07
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

Three videos about the phone, a leather case from the premium version (HP Elite X3 Wallet Folio Leather Case) and a plastic case (HP Elite X3 Rugged Case) (English)

More videos (interface, etc. (German))

Unpacking the regular version (German)

Post has been editedveredi - 27.08.16, 16:49

--------------------
"The disappointment of poor quality lasts longer than the joy of low prices"
Quit smoking!
LEXUS1984
Message#38
30.08.16, 21:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 378
Check in: 15.03.09
Huawei Mate 20 X

The network already has a comparison of the dynamics with competitors. This lauded speaker is not so good. The usual squeaker without bass and volume ...
valserg2012
Message#39
04.09.16, 09:11
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 04.09.16
Sony Xperia XZ Dual F8332

I also want to go with Andryusha, who has been using for 6 years. Before that, there was a WinPhone PDA. Why I decided to go, I really want to always have a tool at hand when walking with children in the park, when I go on a business trip, etc. Because In addition to the phone on Andryushi, three more gadgets on the form, all this was accompanied by a certain crap: dragging files from the cloud to the phone, for some reason, the Excel tables are buggy on the phone (permanent brakes, freezes), although the word seems to be spinning without any special glitches. Now I have to constantly wear a tablet with me. I hope elite x3 will make my life easier. As for applications, I mostly use only office applications, I hope that this is what they will support, I'm not playing with toys. Maps - I tried the Windows cards on the tablet - I did not like it. For my taste, Navitel taxis. The first time I want to have a flagship. On Andryushi there were always middle ones. How to get, I will share my impressions.
Masgif
Message#40
04.09.16, 15:01
Droid Giraffe
[offline]

Messages 289
Check in: 12.08.16
LG V30 +

Hello. Became before choosing this smartphone, I see that the phone is very good. But I need an android on it, tell me if it is possible to install (of course, for me, nothing is impossible in IT technologies), but can the phone?

--------------------
For all questions→ QMS
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4 ​​/ 64GBMIUI 10.1 Global
Chuwi Hi12 -RemixOS 3.0.207 + Windows 10 Pro
soulhunter
Message#41
04.09.16, 19:40
User
[offline]

Messages 60
Check in: 29.05.06
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F

Bought today a subject. The first impression is twofold. I bought without a dock - I'm interested in a dock that is in the form of a laptop, but it is not even in the announcements. Feels like:

1. The device cost 820 euros (approximately), but when I opened the box, the feeling arose that I had bought a Chinese for 200 yards. There are no questions to the packaging of the device itself, but for example the charging unit was lying in a bag covered with scotch tape, I may be picking on it, but still somehow it is unaesthetic or something.

2. The device was bought as a work phone (personal c7 galaxy), with the goal of later being used as a mobile workstation. On first impressions, he is faster than the galaxy and there is no heap of unnecessary software constantly imposing something. There are no intrusive notifications, and everything can be said to fly.

3. The application store is a bit poor for me, plus small-scale ones seem to take an example from the apple by monetizing applications. A lot of paid applications, without free analogues. (This is purely my IMHO)

4. Screen fiction. I can not say that it is better than in the galaxy, it is just different in sensation and perception (amoled probably become boring), but it is definitely better than in a stub (again IMHO)

Well and: assembly at height, a sound as for the smartphone more than good. I honestly do not understand people who are waiting for small, even if stereo speakers, sound like from a speaker system ... No matter who developed these speakers.
The camera as a whole is similar to the galaxy, I’m not a professional in mobile photography, but even if I used a sabzh camera as the main camera, it would have arranged me completely.

So far, nothing more to say. Let's look at the subject in the working conditions.
Other

133 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 10:43