> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HP Elite x3

Rep: (63)
Smartphone talkHP Elite x3
Attached ImageHP Elite x3
Smartphone : Description | Discussion | Accessories | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows phone club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : Firmware database | Flashing instructions

Attached Image

Specifications
Operating system:
Windows 10 Mobile

Dimensions and weight
Length: 161.8 mm
Width: 83.5 mm
Thickness: 7.8 mm
Weight: 195 g

Screen
Screen size: 5.96 "(15.1 cm)
Screen Type: Super AMOLED
Screen resolution: 1440x2560
Screen resolution: 493 ppi
Number of screen colors: 16 million
Touch Screen: Yes, Multitouch, Capacitive
Screen Protection Technology: CorningВ® GorillaВ® 4 Glass

Communication standards :
4G (LTE) - Yes
3G - Yes

CPU :
Processor: Snapdragon 820
Processor frequency: 2100 MHz
Number of cores: 2 (+ 2 cores with a frequency of 1600 MHz)
Graphics accelerator: Adreno 530

Nutrition :
Battery Type: Li-ion
Battery Capacity: 4,150 mAh
Standby time: 228 h
Talk time: 25 hours
Wireless charging function: Yes

Memory :
Random access memory (RAM): 4 GB
Built-in memory: 64 GB
Memory card support: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC (up to 2 TB)

Camera :
Autofocus: Yes
Camera: 16.0 MP
Front camera: 8.0 MP
Flash: Yes
Maximum video resolution: 1920 x 1080
Maximum frames per second: 30 frames / s

Multimedia :
Video reading: H.264, H.263, WMV, AVC
Full HD 1080p Support: Video Recording, Playback
HD Ready 720p Support: Video Recording, Playback
Audio reading: AAC, AMR
TV receiver: No

Sensors :
Light sensor: Yes
Accelerometer: Yes
Gyro: Yes
Barometer: Yes

Other features :
Windows Hello: Yes
Continuum: Yes
Fingerprint scanner: Yes

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

On a note :
Forum FAQ | How to search the forum? | 10 commandments novice | Selection and comparison of PDAs and smartphones

Before you ask a question about Windows 10 Mobile -carefullystudyingFull Windows 10 Mobile FAQ

Utility

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Comparison with Android here:Android or Windows Mobile 10?
The topic is prohibited discussion on these topics!

Only 13 smartphones on Windows 10 Mobile will receive Creators Update

Post has been editedUncle - 27.08.18, 16:55
Reason for editing: Service Guide

Rep: (18)
Pre-order in the Microsoft Store:

https: // microsoftstore ... -64gb-2-sim-4g-lte-3g /

Rep: (177)
I did not notice or there is no fingerprint scanner?
But what about the data protection at the corporate level? And the flagship of 2016, and without it, when every budget Chinese has such a useful function.

Rep: (14)
there is a fingerprint scanner, on the back side. I think this placement is not convenient, in fact did not use

I did not notice in the description and in the photo too.))

but it is time to correct the cap tth already known and the cap is old and corresponds to reality.

Post has been editedGenjok2010 - 29.07.16, 17:48

Rep: (30)
Smart is cool! But to what point will pre-order? Probably, on Monday I will call for the sake of clarification. Just Luquid Jade is still in pre-order status.

Genjok2010 @ 07.27.2016, 21:35*
I did not notice or there is no fingerprint scanner?

In addition to the fingers - the iris scanner: D

Post has been editedAleksandr_ll - 30.07.16, 00:50

Rep: (2)
Damn, an excellent device on Windows, but ... What is it about small-scale and third-party manufacturers with programs and games? Already HERE cards are gone from Windows.

* Yurchik_KZ,
That one also never used WINFON, well, Windows Mobile on a PDA does not count, it’s already 7 years on Android, and it’s scary to change, but for Android I cannot find myself a replacement for my LG G2 and then everything you need is that price Do not take the maximum, then 44000rub is 16700 UAH = $ 670 for such a device is not expensive, it seems like.
But how are they with the support of t prog, the most necessary types of managers and maps, Navitel, browser, various reading rooms, etc.?
How about customization of the interface?
Aleksandr_ll @ 07.30.2016, 00:35*
In addition to the fingers - the iris scanner: D

Well, an eye scanner is pampering and marketing. Just in the early photos there was no finger scanner, but there are new ones.
I am glad that it is protected from drops and water, at least some, but there is, and then the cover on such a shovel is tin, max protective glass.
Although that's what amold is a fat minus, IMHO.

* Genjok2010

Hewlett starts on Windows 10, but as he starts! : D

Genjok2010 @ 07.30.2016, 00:37*
But how are they with the support of t prog, the most necessary types of managers and maps, Navitel, browser, various reading rooms, etc.?
How about customization of the interface?

I have a 3rd vinf mnu, and just enough, tokmo, I mnat 8.1 more like the interface than 10. But, there are no companions to taste and color ...

* Aleksandr_ll,
And if not hard for what is enough, what is your use scenario?
If it `s not a secret! : wink_kind:

something the camera is quite sad

Post has been editedGenjok2010 - 30.07.16, 17:06

Rep: (9)
What kind of nonsense in a hat in TTX?
processor snap 810 ???
battery 3340 ???
FM yes ???

Post has been editedalirvag - 31.07.16, 12:44

there is no curator, but moderators do not care about the popular OS: this:

Rep: (30)
About the presence of certain programs - it depends on the user. I have a second device on windows, but the main android. So on win there is a good range of programs. In general, ask.

Rep: (63)
* Genjok2010
* alirvag
Updated the cap.

* sedavlas,
As far as quality is, there are navigation maps, browser, organizing programs,
Or is it better to say which of the really necessary programs that are on Android, is not on WinPhone?

Rep: (65)
* Genjok2010 I have been using Windows Phone for 5 years, I believe that I can fully judge the system.
Of the maps there are only built-in from Microsoft (based on Here, almost useless in Russia), there are Yandex.Maps, they are superbly made and are very convenient in themselves.
The browser is only built-in more or less adequate, but it is terribly artifact about scrolling. There are UC and Opera.
For organizing there is a built-in Outlook. It copes well with its task.

Or is it better to say which of the really necessary programs that are on Android, is not on WinPhone?

I can tell you for sure, there is not a single program with equal analog functionality on Android. We take any application, absolutely any, that is on Android and WM, and the application for WM will have less functionality. Perhaps the only exception is VKontakte. In it, all the chips appear before other platforms, but it is believed that VKontakte uses the client for WM to test new features, because the smallest audience. Let me get back to the point, even Microsoft’s Android applications have more functionality. A trivial example, OneNote.

IMHO, Microsoft needs Windows 10 Mobile only for a tick, they say, a complete ecosystem. Do not mess with this platform. I didn’t mess with her after my first phone on WP stopped supporting a year later, but the price for 1320 was really pretty and there were no analogues in screen quality. And now again. In September, Skype will not work on WP8.1, and up to 10 I can not and do not want to upgrade. And I'm pretty sure that Microsoft will soon abandon the mobile division.

Sorry for too much too much.

* Smit7564,
thank you so much (plus flew away), for the detailed answer, it means that I will continue on Android.
I just liked the subject, ooooochen liked it, everything that I wanted is straightforward, then I will continue to look for this but on Android.

Rep: (10)
Smit7564 @ 08/01/2016, 02:53*
In September, Skype will not work on WP8.1

Why stop? Is there a source?

Rep: (65)
* levi62, is to blame in October. There will be a transition to the new platform of the service itself, Android<4.0.4 and WP8.1 will not receive the upgrade with the transition. Skype official website Skype official website (you need to open the Windows Phone tab)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/09/19, 20:06