> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Buying and discussing Sony Playstation VR | All about PS VR
What is your bunch of console + VR
What is your bunch of console + VR
PS4 + PS VR [ 250 ] ** [27,69%]
PS4 Slim + PS VR [ 204 ] ** [22,59%]
PS4 PRO + PS VR [ 449 ] ** [49,72%]
Total votes: 903

Rep: (3321)
Sony PlayStation 4 - Firmware / Sony PlayStation 4 - Games and PS + / PS4 purchase / Exchange nicknames / company search to play together in PSN / SEN / PS4 Games Sharing / Modding ps4 / PS4 Remote Play / / Purchase Sony Playstation VR PlayStation 4 game world news / Oculus Rift discussion (online games) / Choosing a PlayStation TV | PS4 hacking
Attached Image

Where to buy

Overview

List of games
List of games supporting Aim controllers
Arizona Sunshine (PS4)
Bravo Team (PS4)
ChromaGun (PS4)
Dick Wilde (PS4)
DOOM VFR (PS4)
Evasion (PS4)
Farpoint (PS4)
Firewall Zero Hour (PS4)
ROM: Extraction (PS4)
Special Delivery (PS4)
The Brookhaven Experiment (PS4)
Unearthing Mars 2 (PS4)

Voting
[attachment = "9609110: Screenshot (2) .png"]

Overview of VR games
Instructions for watching movies in VR
Tips from users on wiping a VR helmet lens.
Demo discs / games
How to handle a VR headset
What version of the console to take. Slim or Pro
Self-listening volume

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the header, contact the section moderators via the complaint button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgodraxe - 08.07.19, 22:16
Reason for editing: Demo discs / games

Rep: (0)
Good evening! Tell me who in St. Petersburg can replace or repair wire 5 on VR.

Rep: (2)
Statik in store again on sale until 03.21 plus for 249 rubles.

Rep: (7)
Who mainly uses psvr to watch video, IMHO the most normal option is to watch on a PC than to steam with a subscription and conversion, take a program to connect to a PC, player, and all any conversions, a lot of formats, if the computer allows up to 8k BP you can watch, not surely only a mature video, 3d and downloaded video from youtube can be watched, I switched to the computer after littlestar began to scale clumsily in 3d films, and then when they fixed it and there was no desire to return to it. And yes, 3D IMHO is not as cool as in a movie theater, but nothing is tolerable, and I recommend not putting a black background in the players, but the environment is somehow better. 3d effect.

About the program and the player have already written many times in this thread, the trinus program (you can ivry), the whirligig player (you can do another).

Post has been editedche12 - 12.03.19, 21:27

Rep: (1)
I didn’t really understand. I bought it only to watch from a flash drive.

* che12,
What program and which player do you use?

* che12 Well, what can I say, at the 1080th Assetto, Corsa's competency goes smartly on the epic in PSR, there are two drawbacks. The first one is very difficult to calibrate in the trinus, so as not to drift. But it’s possible to minimize it; I was able to press one button approximately every 10 minutes. Which is not particularly annoying. ) The second, but solved in part, is tracking, I bought both a kinekt and a ps3 camera, I tried it through the trinus and driver4vr, all the same it is lame, but in races it’s not critical of the word at all, as you wrote))) in general, I sold the curling iron, added and bought a card)))

Congratulations on your purchase of 1080ti! If you decide to buy a PC helmet with a higher resolution, be sure to write whether it is worth it or not. But the problem is yes, IMHO not yet solved. It seems even nolo is not very good. I would also add to the shortcomings that the refresh rate corresponds to the monitor, well, whoever has a normal monitor does not have such a problem.

Post has been editedche12 - 15.03.19, 21:53

* che12 , thank). But for now, that’s just the point, the oculus and the wive aren’t much different, the Pimach is also there with its own tracking, raw technology, and if there is something, it’s not in my price category. We are waiting for the new oculus this year)

Posted on 03/16/2019, 01:11:

* che12 , well, yes, you need to look at hertz 144 hertz, even in the trinus I saw somewhere that it works in monitor mode, but according to the sensations 60 FPS is ok, the oculus, as I understand it, is 45 in the eyes of many, and the psvr is 60. Maybe I'm wrong. I feel comfortable, I have a TV set so much, much, much, much better than playing on the firmware.

* che12 , and I also noticed before buying the trinus that if it “hang” in the demo version, it does not turn off after 10 minutes)

Rep: (1477)
Has anyone bought anything new for VR at the current sale?

I took a gun club, I just didn’t capture it for 5 hours, I just wanted to take a look, though it’s not very handy with 2 weapons, maybe because the room is small, I shoot with one hand (update: this is a common problem because the balls Movies are superimposed when tracking), well, with a sniper scope has not yet been adapted.
I also took the omega collection, well, everything is clear there, the demo is there, until I played.
From what is on this sale, but has already bought for a long time, lethal is a normal shooting range and normal sport billiards in a sportbar.
I would also have taken rocket fury tennis where many people write that it’s good.

Post has been editedche12 - 21.03.19, 06:27

Rep: (58)
Dyuss @ 03/20/19, 10:48 PM*
Has anyone bought anything new for VR at the current sale?

Hands never reached VR games, time is running out, a lot of demos downloaded, but never downloaded. In the real world there are still a lot of good games, but they still have priority. And so the helmet is gathering dust. There is something lull in this topic, nobody asks and discusses anything.

Rep: (1477)
* denis.shev,
The helmet itself has not been reached for a very long time. Waiting for wow! the game.

Rep: (145)
I also did not use a helmet until yesterday. For my birthday I took myself an MK XL and drowned a little in it.
But yesterday I finished my achievements in DOOM VFR, so I will write a short review.
I played on the difficulties “Make me hurt” (because I am not a casual to put lower, but this is the first game with moving, and with shooting muvami therefore not higher). I often died, because it’s really not so easy to play, but in a few hits the plot was finished off. I immediately set priorities for myself: first I go through the game with the music, and then I finish the tests with a dualshock ...
IMHO, but the dualshock is too easy to play! Generally non-living demons, but I myself became like a rock! As far as the muvi I felt the complex and exciting gameplay, so with the dual shock it became casual! Sorry, just a cry from the heart: ok:

Yesterday, moss passed, I took it a couple of months ago, I don’t know why such games are so impressive for me, the control is clumsy when many enemies do not have time to save the mouse, precisely because of the control. because the joystick figs are normally brought closer, it starts to get lost, but damn this game is like a 3d diorama, so awesome, as if everyone sawed it by hand.
Yes, I also played several races from wipeout for passing, the tracks are cool, some are more interesting than in the demo, in general, for vr and without, norms.

Post has been editedche12 - 24.03.19, 01:21

Rep: (6)
The fastest digest of inexpensive and worthwhile VR games to date:
1. DiRT Rally® PLUS PLAYSTATION®VR BUNDLE - 574 rub I tried it, but with DS - it's not very interesting. It’s very difficult to drive the studs, the steering wheel is informative 0. Eeeh ... Although the view from the cab is much better than GTS and DC. Completed 1 season in 6th place and scored. Do not like riding when tormented.
2. Racket Fury: Table Tennis - 719 rub I want to buy to stretch my arms. Boxing (by the way, also on sale) sweat expels with a bang!
3. Gun Club VR - I wanted to take 1199 rubles for a long time, that’s the reason for the stock.
4. In Death - 1069 rubles I’m not a DS fan, and the game is written difficult. Therefore, let him wait in the wings. Here life is hardcore, there wasn’t enough to strain the games in the games too.
5. Pixel Ripped 1989 - 719 rubles (PS PLUS) - Old school. But for me there is too much of everything in VR, not to mention ordinary 2D games.

So many games worthwhile, but I don’t have time for them. The computer upgraded (3 HDD flew, I changed the motherboard away from sin and with it all the hardware) and the tasks in BF5 are all that is enough free time. Now the tumor in the back will be cut out, and still will not play in VR. Sit 10 days and watch movies do not move ...

Hello everyone .. I bought a ps4 slim + camera for her .. By inheritance I got ps3 movs ... advise what games you can play with this bundle (camera + movs without VR) in the store they often write in the requirements of a dual box or movie and then lower through a few lines camera and vr too ... VR games all ask for points or not ... Thank you .. If something is not right do not throw stones (the last prefix that I had was a sega mega drive 2);)))))

* banderasti , Hustle Kings (billiards) makes it possible to play mov. Little big planet 3 - either a set of mov + a motion controller, or mov + a dualshock, or just a dualshock. Just dance (IMHO, not worth it, I expected more). In general, he is interested in the question about the game of muvi.
Some VR games can be launched without VR (I know only Here They Lie), or in simple games there is a VR mode (Tekken 7, Trackmania Turbo, Bound)

By the way, I forgot that the motion controller also inherited

Banderasti @ 03/26/19, 19:21*
got a motion controller too
Oh, lucky: derisive:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12/09/19, 11:52