> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPhone Optima 5.0 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.0 "

Rep: (471)
DiscussionRoverPhone Optima 5.0
PictureRoverPhone Optima 5.0, Rover Optima 5.0
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Processor: MTK6580 Quad core 1.3GHz
Screen: 5.0 ”1280x720 IPS
RAM: 1GB
ROM: 8GB
Card slot: TF card, up to 32GB
Communications: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and 3G UMTS 900 / 2100MHz
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth: BT4.0 (A2DP + EDR)
USB: micro USB, USB 2.0
GPS: GPS
Sound:
  • Headphone port
  • Built-in speaker
  • Microphone

Camera:
  • Front camera 2.0Mpx
  • Main camera 8.0Mpx

Battery: 2000mAh
Size: 72.5 * 142.8 * 8.2mm
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Instructions
Useful information
According to the characteristics of the phone is similar to many of the same type of phones (for exampleDoogee x5, Asus zenfone go, RoverPhone EVO 5.0).
Patch for installing root on stock (factory) firmware with stock recovery
1. Download to the SD-card, and in case of its absence in the phone’s memory:
Attached fileupdate-ROOT-UNIVERSAL.zip(5.05 MB)

(UNIVERSAL with SuperSU FREE V2.65)
2. Go to "Settings" =>"About phone" =>"Software Update"
3. In the upper right corner, press 3 points, select "Local updates"
4. Find and select our patch
5. Click "Update Now"
6. Confirm "OK"
7. The phone restarts in recovery
8. Observe the robot and the inscription "Installing a system update ..."
9. Reboot and we have root and SuperSU
Sometimes, installing a patch requires unlocking the bootloader:
"Settings" =>"For developers" and factory unlocking allow unlocking the boot loader

If during installation we get an error, try the following method:
1. Copy the file with the patch to the SD-card (on the SD-card, if this was not done before)
2. Reboot, when rebooting, hold down the "Vol +" key and wait for the boot selection menu
3. Press the "Vol +" button in the "recovery" menu and confirm the selection with the "Vol-" button. A "robot with a split belly" will appear.
4. Press the "Power" button and immediately "Vol +" until we get to the recovery menu. (not always from the first time it turns out to be pressed as it should)
5. Select the item "apply update from SD card". Navigation "Vol +" - up, "Vol -" - down, "Power" - OK
6. Select the file that we copied to the SD card and confirm the selection with the "Power" key
7. Observe the setup menu.
If it did not generate errors, then root is received. Reboot and check.

Attention! After getting root rights, you will lose the ability to install the updates that have come over the air (due to changes in the system partition when installing the root).
Sometimes, to install the updates that came, it helps to "Completely remove Root" in the SuperSU settings menu, after removing everything from the list of applications in SuperSU. Provided that in addition to the root did not change anything in / system.
To return to the stock and the ability to install the received updates, we flash only the / system partition from our version of the stock firmware in the SP Flash Tool. If the recovery was changed, then in the SP Flash Tool we also update the stock recovery.
Data is not lost. But still, do not forget to always make a backup.

SPFlashTool Firmware
TWRP 3.0.2
TWRP Recovery based on Doogee X5
Attached filerecovery.img(13.1 MB)
Example
Attached Image

Firmware for TWRP
Original theme with a donor
Firmware for TWRP based on Android One
The firmware is slightly different. Added gallery, changed Explorer and browser.
AOSP_UMI_Rome_X_V3.07

FlymeOS

Differences OverPhone Optima 5.0 and OverPhone Optima 5.0S

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 12.01.19, 14:43
Reason for editing: Battery problem solving

Rep: (0)
Good time.
1) The problem with the virus clear. strange decisions. I think it is necessary to write in a support mass roverfona.
2) Another problem with two SIM cards and contacts to them. The contact loads only the first simkarty. And through time. Sometimes both are loaded.

riros @ 15.08.2016, 11:44*
good time

All this is solved custom bikes.
P.S. In support anyway write, chances are, the benefit of the founder of the platform to all customers receive updates already to 6.0

Laga lock kastomov dare?

CherrDuck @ 19.08.2016, 09:10*
Laga lock

Let's first define what it means?

This means that the lock screen wildly lag, the password is entered slowly tupit. While the phone itself works fast, and yet it is impossible to change the wallpaper on the lock. On kastomov possible?

* CherrDuck , Yes.

TWRP is possible only through flash tul deliver?

CherrDuck @ 19.08.2016, 14:54*
possible only through flash tul deliver?

I would say - better. Less problems.
In the presence of root you can tryFlashify . It is possible through adb.

Rep: (39)
flies flashing communication module -What treated?
What sets: root \ KingRoot \, HTC Sense, different improvers :) rekaveri and core native.
A couple of days - all is well then flies firmware of the communication module.
And so the second time

After flashing through SP_Flash_Tool _-- everything works

but why flies firmware of the communication module?
When repairing the communication module firmware restores the NVRAM?
or any other section?
who knows?

and kostomah fails-falls off the module

Post has been editedRos1 - 20.08.16, 23:16

How to close open applications and to change the wallpaper on the lock screen?

Skinte backup official firmware for stock rekaveri

Rep: (1)
maxisorokin68,

bimbom2 I wrote somewhere:
all running background applications can be seen through a double tap on the center button "o".

Post has been editedelexx3 - 20.08.16, 23:57

Welcome bought RoverPhone Optima 5.0, a lot of problems, close the application themselves and often disappears wi-fi (in the phone and nautbuke wi-fi works perfectly) I do not understand anything in the firmware, if I have to flash, this will help me? and if so, what do you want to install? To answer the above I will add that I also proposes the introduction of the phone with your pattern. Is there any way to get rid of these problems? Thanks in advance.

* Setler90 But you very, very few people will help you. The phone is not very massive, I can only say for myself. After flashing more to me with this phone did not address, such as happy with everything.

Rep: (2)
In my school in katabatic it changes the browser home page, and when loading the home page is the jump nasties. In any case, I have so installed Chrome had changed home page. Permits a standard browser home page there is a change in the browser. Tomorrow will probably endure as root if they give good)

And it is possible more in detail about installing TWRP recovery and firmware for TWRP?

elHam Help porting Cyanogen. Everything is so interesting than the drain ..... or right where to dig ...

Kaktus3033 @ 24.08.2016, 20:50*
possible more in detail about installing TWRP

What do you want to know? Instructions MTK is very much on display.
Kaktus3033 @ 24.08.2016, 20:50*
about the firmware for TWRP

Again, that are interested in? The link in the header, all painted over.
konstax @ 24.08.2016, 21:10*
Lead where to dig

The cap has links to similar phones. Takes them to the firmware, make appropriate manipulations (the porting, the instructions are very much on the forum).

Post has been editedelHam - 25.08.16, 20:00

TWRP recoweri that a cap can be through ADB run flash? Error takes not understand what I'm doing wrong (. By the way update-TWRP302-Optima5.zip not been established, too ((

Post has been editedKaktus3033 - 25.08.16, 14:44

Kaktus3033 @ 25.08.2016, 14:42*
update-TWRP302-Optima5.zip not established

What did, what happened in the process? If there were errors, it is advisable to write in QMS.
Kaktus3033 @ 25.08.2016, 14:42*
possible through ADB run flash

I usedAdb run
Do not forget to include "factory unlocked" and "Debugging USB" in the Developer menu.
But, if you have access to a computer, not simpler to use SPFlashTool?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/01/20, 11:13