> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

ZUK Z2 - Purchase | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (757)
PurchaseZUK Z2
PictureZUK Z2, Lenovo ZUK Z2
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

Important info
Firmware Versions for 3/32 and 4/64 are the same. If you see an inscription zuk z2 (not pro). Be aware - they are all the same with respect to firmware and compliance. Operator versions yet.
For "I just sealed"

Where could I buy !
Regarding orders jd.ru

Friends, everyone who buys jd.ru.
Here's a post with information on tracking
It can be a very long delivery !!!! All spam in this regard will rub and spammers will be punished.

Fraudsters !!!

Friends, there is a new, not-tested shop "tehnodinamika.ru" my opinion is that this is another divorce. It is not recommended to order products out there until we get 5-10 reviews of receipt. All the arguments I have outlined in my post below.
ZUK Z2 - Purchase (Post moroz2601 # 59080129)

My opinion

A warning to anyone who is going to buy this phone!
Advantages of smart (short here more in reviews ):
+ The filling of this smartconsidering its value(including top processor, large internal memory, capacious battery).
+ Programmable center button.
+ Dimensions taking into account the diagonal of the screen and the resolution of Full HD.
+ Minimalistic design and combination of materials (it is not squeaky plastmasska from Uncle Liao).
+ High performance at the moment (an average of 145,000 parrots in Antutu)

disadvantages :
- At this moment (April 2017) no perfect firmware from the category of "set and forget". We have to learn to sew and adjust by itself, if you want more than the manufacturer offers.
- Fast charging not supported
- Memory Cards Not Supported
- No support for LTE band 20 and NFC
- The quality of photo and video differs depending on the firmware, application, location of stars.
- No standalone FM radio.
- Without reading FAQ on general issues and firmware there is a high probability of getting problems

Friends, do not ask stupid questions "why the more expensive black white?", "Tell me where to buy at the price of black white?"
"And that black is not sold?"
"And why is not black and white much?"
Seriously, that's enough.
NO BLACK !!!! ONLY REMAINS SOME shops and AVITOPODOBNYH.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editednonlocal - 05.01.18, 15:23
Reason for editing: Broken links removed

Rep: (28)
So I will be the first.
Guys who have ordered and bought, write a brief tutorial from whom, and how better to buy what the nuances and so on.
thank

Rep: (10)
Ordered from Eternal Team 18.07 for 18800, the track gave 20.07, with 22.07 began to be tracked in the Direct Link, hangs there still that 23.07 to take the goods. I will unsubscribe as the movement begins ...

Rep: (2)
Ordered fromGearBestfor $ 287, just yesterday (the fastest method of delivery), zhdems while in treatment.
Ap. Of SPP asked to provide photos of the passport and the receipt of delivery of Ares, for identification. (Censorship date of birth and passport number)

Post has been editedEfiligid - 25.07.16, 16:01

25/07 received today a telephone.
Ali ordered at $ 289 per GoldWay white.
12/07 already ordered in 22 hours, that is to say that the order went to work 13.
Sent on the same day. Delivery received 11 days !!!
Track, if you are interested RB077070285SG.
By phone:
First impression - FIRE!
I do not know what smoke from Andrew andronyuz, but brick not smell, it looks super and is in the hands of great
BRICK NOT !!!
Snickering it)))

Rep: (539)
yesterday ordered to gearbest 287 and Ali have FANTACY TECHNOLOGY 284
visionary today given the track singapore

Rep: (20)
Everything, I'm recording and I'm waiting for this device))
Ordered fromFANTACY TECHNOLOGYover 288 in black color, it remains only to wait, can not wait to have his poklatsat))

Also ordered accessories from Nillkin,caseandprotective glass)

As the saying goes zhdems))

Post has been editedpugaryok - 25.07.16, 17:12

Rep: (0)
* patriot_russia,
Well, $ 289 is not a bad sum
and what can you say about ekrane, and overall performance? We tried to establish a powerful game to look at the quality of work?

Post has been editedmishon80 - 25.07.16, 23:32

Rep: (757)
* mishon80 Why put on 820 games? And so I'll tell you, pulling at maximum speed)

* mishon80 ,
The screen is quite decent, not Amoled, though the film did not take off again. But I like for the average person goes.
I'm not worried particularly, leap geek I do not.
The game does not play, but I'm sure at 120%. All games will drag without problems.
Only as long as you need to take into account is the lack of a normal firmware with the Russian language. For me, the English all intuitive, so I do this all okay.
On the reviews have to look and analyze. Here is an example andronyus talking about guys dimension is brick, thick and type of bad phone. In general, the impression that there is no interest in obzorschika and review of objectivity. In fact the thickness is less than that of the iPhone 4. And the phone itself is smaller and thinner than most phones if we take into account the volume of the battery.

Rep: (219)
pugaryok
given the track? What kind?
Somehow, this store is not specified with or without a track delivery.

Upd.
Today the track flew from Sweden. By mail Russia is not beating, waiting for our custom ...

.: SID:. @ 07/27/2016, 20:20*
given the track? What kind?

to me they have given Singapore the day before yesterday
until only the "Electronic notification of delivery"

* .: Sid:., has not yet been sent, I can not wait when it is sent. I wrote to quickly posted on what I said "ok" and all)

Today only $ 284.04

http://m.gearbest.com/...28&eo=15pf7fh9pr6cqyut

* .: Sid:., sent Fantacy finally track in Singapore.

budupivo @ 28.07.2016, 06:53*

It is said that packaging smarts they do not know how)

Rep: (82)
* budupivo
Yes, what for there somewhere?
In Goldveya White also worthBlack slightly more expensive

Well, I'm not forcing)
Can someone (like me) the priority of payment of the stick

Rep: (82)
So also a discount of 5% Cash Back at Ali give more.

Rep: (2)
budupivo @ 28.07.2016, 08:59*
the priority of payment of the stick

Because there and ordered.

Dimych82 @ 28.07.2016, 14:33*
So also a discount of 5% Cash Back at Ali give more.

who gives? I took over letishop 2% difference in favor of Ali

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/02/20, 23:29