> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

EzDownload | rocking files

Rep: (259)
EzDownload
Latest version2.0fromOutcast-d.o.b

Attached Image

This program has already been mentioned at the forum, and in general it is very popular, and threads it was not - fix :)

EzDownload - a free program for downloading files over HTTP with resuming.

Opportunities
  • Continued injection
  • Redirect
  • fake referrer
  • Display of speed and time
  • Working through proxy
  • simple authentication
ImprovementsOutcast-d.o.b
  • A full translation into Russian
  • Several versions of the program with different ways defoltnymi
  • Now, do not change places bars
Compatibility
Pocket PC ARM / SH / MIPS, Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003 / 2003SE / 5.0

Developer _http://masataka.mailbbs.com/ez/en/(You can download the original version 1.15)

Download
CAB 2.0 : Attached fileEzDownload_2.0_Rus_by_Outcast_d.o.b.rar (31.43 KB)

The latest version with different ways downloads

Version by default "\ storage card" =>Download

Version by default "\ SD-MMCard" =>Download

Version by default "\ SD-Card" =>Download

Post has been editedZeroCold1981 - 12.04.09, 21:39

Rep: (0)
Outcast-D.O.B @ 8.11.2009, 18:45*
Try to see the downloaded content. I seem to go well before

I looked so much and there is 12.5 KB and the Pochka Rar and the built-in zipa tried the archiver writes in the selected archives folders. Yes, even by time loading is visible 2-3 seconds. and ready

Rep: (140)
Denisok83 @ 8.11.09, 20:01*
I looked so much and there is 12.5 KB and the Pochka Rar and the built-in zipa tried the archiver writes in the selected archives folders. Yes, even by time loading is visible 2-3 seconds. and ready

this is a chtml file for sure

Rep: (1)
Tell me, this program can download nested files with the .RAR .zip .cab extension and how to do it?

Rep: (40)
Very lacking version with the way:Phone memory

RE:If the repository is renamed, then half of the programs will stop working, alas ..

Post has been editedMr.Dandy - 15.02.10, 00:01

Mr.Dandy @ 8.2.10, 21:58*
Very lacking version with the way: phone memory

RE_2:I advise you to rename the phone's memory on My Storage for example, because Restriction of 12 characters.

Annior @ 8.2.2010, 9:10*
Tell me, this program can download nested files with the .RAR .zip .cab extension and how to do it?

Dear specials. Please answer my question.

Post has been editedAnnior - 14.02.10, 21:14

Annior @ 14.2.10, 21:10*
Quote (Annior @ 8.2.2010, 9:10) Tell me, by this program you can download nested files with the .rar .zip .cab extension and how to do it? Dear specials please answer my question.

Try in any way? And there if something suddenly - renamed file: yes2:

Outcast-d.o.b
Sorry, did not get it. If not hard, please explain step by step, how to download files?

Annior @ 15.2.10, 19:41*
Outcast-D.O.Bizvini did not understand. If not hard, please explain step by step, how to download files?

Re-read the topic - it is small. And the prog and that tiny - three buttons: yes2:

Rep: (5)
I shake on the Wi-Fi film 1.5 GB, until all the rules have already downloaded. Speed ​​shows 301 kbpc, I do not know can be lying, because 2 hours passed, and the strip blue until the middle had not yet reached. I'll break the download and looked like a program to download ...

Rep: (28)
The program is lying, I shake the 18 megal file through the GRS (EJ), the speed from 90 to 100kb, shakes 18 minutes.

2Sergula1.
Of course lying, in 2 hours at such a speed more than 1.5g can be downloaded.

I myself am stupid, you probably had kilobit, and I write to you about kilobytes.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/29/21, 10:04