Lomaster
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 6354
Check in: 11.01.14
Blackview BV8000 Pro

Blackview BV6000 - Firmware
PictureBv6000
Description | Discussion � | Accessories and spare parts � | Purchase � | Firmware �
Rules section "Android - Firmware"
K
Attention! A warning!
Disabling the "gloved" mode can "kill" the touchscreen, seeHERE
checked on the version 82
BV6000_blackview_20170908 The screen has been replaced. Don't flash if you are not affected by this.
This version only fixes the problem with the touch screen, what happened after replacing the new screen. Do not flash if you do not have a problem.
Before the firmware, look at the version of the touchscreen! (dial in the standard dialer * # * # 114 # * # *)

Official Android 7.0 Nougat

Official ROM Download-Links
DNS Store Firmware
Attention! Firmware from blackview and DNS differ in a marking (section system), to sew in the Firmware Upgrade mode.
Lightweight firmware based on 20181208
OTA update from 12/08/2018 and firmware under FlashTool (based on this update)
Firmware 20180427_s12v55_jk_3m for FlashToolThe dump is removed from a clean phone after OTA update.
Part of the firmware on G-Drive (Google-disk), Yandex, Mile folder OS7
OTA Update on I-Disk
20180104_s12v55_jk_3m.zip
firmware for flashlight android_7 (20170414)link tomail
update 7 of 14 04 2017https://yadi.sk/d/waSTiZw63H6fr5
Of.proshivka "local update" version V01_20161216 (OTA update)
Link to Google disk, all parts of the updates of the 7th Andryukha.
Attention, read to all! It's not strange but a custom recovery with a kernel from 0919 works (I do not know how correct it is?) on android_7, and the SuperSU installation also works through zip to get root-rights.
recommendations: put on top of firmware 1025 through "local update" and highly desirable have stock Recovery .. so all other questions and options like "and if?" keep with you and experiment with the installation yourself. After firmware highly desirable make reset to factory settings, only in this way you can get maximum stability in the system.
If after the update the connection does not work for you, you need to reset the settings to factory settings viastock recovery (no wipe via TWRP will help you)
just after the rollback to6 Most likely will fly nvdata (the communication module is unknown), even resetting the settings did not help me, I was personally helped only by flashing the flash drive in mode

"firmware/upgrade" download

helps complete clearEMMC in factory mode

Official firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow

Custom firmware

User reviews about firmware

Instructions, drivers, files, programs
Before flashing, make a FULL backup!
How to find out the current firmware version
About the benefits of backup (05/06/14)read here
SP Flash Tool The flash program for smart phones based on MTK.

WwR MTKThe program works with ROM files (read from the device usingSP Flash Tool ), based on MTK processors.
Important information, may no longer be relevant.
As practice has shown, the firmware of our device using SP_Flash_Tool not safe! I do not know what it is connected with but
for some reason, very often after flashing, the body goes into defense and does not react to anything! (does not react to buttons, the computer is not detected, even with the "+" clamped)
He himself faced this problem three times already and several cases are described in the next "discussion" branch.
If your body after the firmware does not react to anything, you will have to familiarize yourself with the instructions for disassembling the device and simply distort the battery, after which the body comes to life. (unfortunately there are no reset buttons on the body and all the tricks that I have tried have been tried by me — nothing else helps)
In connection with this situation I advise everyone to useTWRP-recoveryfor the firmware of the device, it is able to flash the ".img" firmware files as well as back up almost all important sections, so I think this method is the safest. I advise you to use a flash drive only for the firmware of that sameTWRP-recovery
After the end of the firmware, we pull out the cable from the body and reinsert it, wait for the battery to appear on the screen, after which we can disconnect and turn on the phone.

I also want to remind everyone that in this forum no one owes you anything and no one bears responsibility for your actions either!
All that you do - all at your own peril and risk!

If the phone responds to the connection to the computer with the "+" button pressed

Drivers and Utilities
SP Flash Tool - MTK-based flash driver
Chinese version of the USB flash drive(solves some problems)
scatter for chinese firmwareAttached fileMT6755_Android_scatter.txt(12.68 KB)

scatter for DNS firmwareAttached fileMT6755_Android_scatter.txt(12.69 KB)

Attached fileMTK_Auto_GizBeat_Chinaphonearena.rar(33.19 MB)

Attached fileMTK_VCOM-GizBeat-Chinaphonearena.zip(7.73 MB)

universal pack of firewood under mtkAttached fileMtk_Usb_1.04.zip(73.12 MB)

driver for the USB flash drive (manual installation via the controller):Attached fileInfs.rar(12.54 KB)

so that TWRP doesn't fly, install this patch from TWRP (download TWRP right after the firmware), to remove the harmful file "recovery-from-boot.p "which restores stock recovery after system boot.
Attached fileCWM_Remove_recfromboot.zip(243.4 KB)

®Chamelephonprogram to restore imei
MauiMETA Working with SoC MTK radio module (NVRAM editor)

Read hereDO NOT sew in format / download mode if this is not absolutely necessary and you can work with NVRAM!
HARD BRICKED + IMEI REPAIR + DOWNGRADE + TWRP + Root Tutorial (eng) forum instructions blackview.hk
Complete instructions for flashing the device flashlight
If after flashing the communication module crashes, perform a full reset (clearEMMC )
Full reset phone to factory settings (clearEMMC) through factory mode
Explanation ofnvram and nvdata
IMEI Repair Method
Installing driver for SP_Flash_Too "
Installing / flashing TWRP with SP_Flash_Tool
how to upgrade solution
To repair IMEI
Partial solution of some problems (bugs) on android_7
solution with a call out call for 7
Rollback on Android 6
Solving the problem with touchscreen on 7
to view those. Har-ki device (touchscreen version) dial in a standard dialer*#*#114#*#*

Root and Recovery
TWRP 3.2.1 and root with core 20180918 and 08/27/2018 BV6000_RU (upd; 23-12-2018)
TWRP 3.2.1 and root touchscreen works (version from 06/24/2018)
TWRP 3.0.2 (if 3.1.0 does not work on new devices)
TWRP 3.1.0 for 6 and 7
At the moment, root can only be obtained by installing a SuperSU or Magisk patch from TWRP
Programs like Kigoroot kill the system, restore only with full firmware!
getting root through Magisk
Login to recovery
TWRP 3.0.2 and ROOT
themeSuperSU
themeMagisk
Attention! After TWRP firmware, you need to immediately boot into it (hold down the volume + and ON)
If you do not do this, and boot into the system, then TWRP will be deleted by the stock recovery
stock recovery from 7 (0414)
For those who persist in waiting for the firmware under TWRP

miscellanea
Voting results
Attached Image

For all questions of filling and updating the caps,
The topic curator is always happy to help you.Digins. (Contact inQMS).

Post has been editedDigins - 15.05.19, 10:35
Reason for editing: Android 9.0 PIE
LAPATUN
Message#22
04.08.16, 07:56
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 588
Check in: 08.09.11
Blackview BV6000

Someone makes a normal flashlight and someone doesn’t. Better probably so that the firmwares do the recovery under twrp

Post has been editedLAPATUN - 04.08.16, 07:56

--------------------
blackview bv6000-root-TWRP 3.0.2
norman72
Message#23
04.08.16, 08:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 294
Check in: 03.01.14

I just flashed it with a flashlight, on the recommendation I installed Full Speed ​​there, and deleted the checksum.ini file from the firmware, and everything went well)
AgentXYZ
Message#24
04.08.16, 13:42
User
[offline]

Messages 95
Check in: 20.08.11
Blackview BV6000

* VOVANOFF,
To remove it, it is best to use the ADB console. The one that is in the plug-in for Total Commander is also suitable. We start the console, go to the folder with the ADB binary, then we write:

adb devices - we get the list of devices, if the smartphone is specified, go ahead. If not, check the connection.
adb shell whoami - must write root. If so, then we can move on. If not, you will have to patch the system.img with pens and sew it on your smartphone.
adb remount - mount the system in read-write mode
adb shell "ls / system / xbin" - check for su file
adb shell "rm -f / system / xbin / su" - if it doesn’t curse, then the file has been deleted, you can check its availability again for reliability. If not remove, see above.

After the manipulations, we reboot the phone, for example, directly in the adb reboot console. After that, QIWI, Mobile Wallet stops swearing at root, but Corn and PochtBank continue to "see" it. The reasons are given above. I studied the firmware of some other BlackView smartphones - this is their common disease: test-keys instead of release-keys and insequre kernel. Apparently, the Chinese do not bother to finish the firmware at all, they sell with a beta for developers.

Post has been editedAgentXYZ - 04.08.16, 13:42
VOVANOFF
Message#25
04.08.16, 16:32
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 24.12.06

AgentXYZ,
Thank you very much. I did everything according to your instructions and NFC from QIWI earned. I think the work of contactless payment through QIWI wallet on our devices will be important and relevant to many. I think it would not hurt to put this method in a prominent place.
AgentXYZ
Message#26
04.08.16, 17:23
User
[offline]

Messages 95
Check in: 20.08.11
Blackview BV6000

* VOVANOFF,The Chinese have a strange approach - they can not, by default, ruin a smart person. At the same time leave a bunch of stubs, because of which the "armless" work also becomes impossible.
Lomaster_Serg
Message#27
04.08.16, 23:50
Lomaster
[offline]

Messages 6354
Blackview BV8000 Pro

Finn55 @ 08/04/2016, 21:27*
Good evening. Anyone can do the firmware under twrp.

Dear comrades! I'm already tired of repeating, but I will still do it again, I hope the last one!? So, for those who are in the tank:
TWRP is able to sew images ".img"which means that almost any image of a particular section that are in the firmware under the flashlight
You can flash with TWRP-recovery on our device!

Shl. Before asking such questions, you should at least familiarize yourself with the menu of this recovery, there even the Russian language is integrated for convenience, you just need to open your eyes wide and quietly use all the features of this TWRP-recovery. if your knowledge is not enough to fully use all the functions of custom recovery, then you need to visit another topic of this forum, because here the topic is not at all about that!

Post has been editedserg2327 - 05.08.16, 06:01
Pashko8920
Message#28
07.08.16, 07:16
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 27.11.14

Player fromSONY, alternative to stock replacement:Attached fileMusic_9.1.12.A.0.1.zip(11.36 MB)
Installation via TWRP, the player will be installed in the system partition, replacing the drain.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Weather widget CM13(the core of the widget works in the settings, choose the providerOpenweathermap):Attached fileLockClock.zip(8.43 MB)
Installation via TWRP, the widget will be installed in the system partition!

Post has been editedPashko8920 - 07.08.16, 07:30
ZZXXHH
Message#29
07.08.16, 11:21
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 07.02.14

if you need backup

I also have a question about backup. I am a beginner, so do not kick much. : Blush: If I install TWRP and save it, will everything be saved? Installed programs, settings, root, etc.? Or do you need to backup a clean system?
karabas00
Message#30
07.08.16, 11:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 182
Check in: 02.02.07

* Pashko8920,
And through Link2SD, what prevents to make the prog system?

--------------------
BV6000, Cube Talk 9x
ZZXXHH
Message#31
07.08.16, 12:43
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15

ZZXXHH @ 08/07/2016, 11:21*
I also have a question about backup. I am a beginner, so do not kick much. : Blush: If I install TWRP and save it, will everything be saved? Installed programs, settings, root, etc.? Or do you need to backup a clean system?

if you need backup

..............................................................................................................................................................
This seems to be the answer to my previous post. With a complete reset, everything will be restored to stock status.
In general, I understand that backup in TWRP is not near the equivalent of acronis in Windows. This is so in comparison.

Post has been editedZZXXHH - 07.08.16, 12:44
EricD26
Message#32
07.08.16, 13:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 210
Check in: 21.01.13

With a great desire, you can save everything. The terminal in the TVRP is - figace the internal memory block in image and you will be happy (for all 32giga). That's just what for? If there is a SD card - transfer the necessary one there.
Pashko8920
Message#33
09.08.16, 05:55
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 27.11.14

And through Link2SD, what prevents to make the prog system?

I do not understand your question? In my opinion, this program can transfer applications to the SD card and everything .. does it interest me that in your concept of "making it systemic"? in android devices there is a section called system in which the android system is located (not to be confused with data), with direct hands and root of rights any program can be made systemic by adding it to the system through a third-party file manager, in my version of installing root the right We need them at all, only custom recovery, that's the whole difference!
finn55
Message#34
09.08.16, 06:47
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Check in: 19.05.13
iMan Victor

Guys who don’t mind throwing off the nvram donor folder for me with imei trouble for a month and a half, they don’t see computers (the usb device is not recognized on 4 computers). I want to make sure I can do something with the iron. It does not come out and imei are written-change to strange with letters and asterisks. Thanks in advance.
ZZXXHH
Message#35
11.08.16, 19:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15

agafonoff2000 @ 08/10/2016, 15:38*
the battery is low. Put on a day to charge, even if it does not react. Then turn it on.

Unfortunately, it did not help ... nothing has changed. I tried again to distort the battery - there is no reaction. It seems that this is no longer a pseudo-brick, but a real nut))). I just don't even know what else to think. Comp also does not see the phone. What with the battery, that without.
Opened the dispute, let's see what the seller will say.
Lomaster_Serg
Message#36
11.08.16, 19:59
Lomaster
[offline]

Messages 6354
Blackview BV8000 Pro

ZZXXHH @ 08/11/2016, 18:33*
Comp also does not see the phone. What with the battery, that without.

Try to connect to the computer with the "+" button pressed and look in the device manager, does something appear in the ports section or not!? and generally the sound of the connection passes or not? try with the battery and without connecting

Post has been editedserg2327 - 11.08.16, 20:04
norman72
Message#37
11.08.16, 21:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 294

By the way, Serge says it’s about connecting and flashing the body without a battery!
norman72
Message#38
11.08.16, 21:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 294

Guys, and who knows how to use a kitchen android? Just tomorrow I want to pomudrit with our firmware, well, there it’s right that Ruth was also installed a buzibox, well, xposed with a framwork, cramming in there, but something ochchuyu))))) for the first time )
ZZXXHH
Message#39
11.08.16, 21:42
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15

Serg2327 @ 08/11/2016, 19:59*
Try to connect to the computer with the "+" button pressed and look in the device manager, does something appear in the ports section or not!? and generally the sound of the connection passes or not? try with the battery and without connecting

Serge, something appears while the + button is held down. Moreover, that with the battery, that without, the same. USB Single Port (COM4) device. You release the button-device disappears.
Tell me what to do next? Sew with the + button pressed? Flashlight is at hand ...
I tried, it is not sewn

Post has been editedZZXXHH - 11.08.16, 21:46
norman72
Message#40
11.08.16, 21:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 294

* ZZXXHH, and the flash drive itself defines it (picks up)?
ZZXXHH
Message#41
11.08.16, 22:02
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15

norman72 @ 08/11/2016, 9:51 PM*
and the flashtool itself defines it (picks up)?

I did not understand what the flashlight did, but he really picked it up, slipped the blue scale in it and again silence. But after trying to turn on the screen lit up and Blackview appeared on it !!! Hope appeared))) What to do next, please help: yes2:
Loaded into native recovery, Uraa !!!! Do I need to make a Wipe Data / Factory reset in it?
In general, I did a Wipe Data / Factory reset, after that the firmware flew into the body like clockwork, but he still refused to start ...
It turned out to be a zero discharged battery, put it back on charge, nothing was charged for a day. Tomorrow I will continue.
Thank you kind people, Serge especially: thank_you:

Post has been editedZZXXHH - 11.08.16, 22:41

361 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 17:41