> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

17 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Dexp Ursus GX180 Armor IP68 - Discussion | Tablet, 8 "
prepodobniy
Message#1
22.07.16, 02:58
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 70
Check in: 06.01.09

DiscussionDexp Ursus GX180 Armor IP68
PictureDexp Ursus GX180 Armor IP68,
Description | Discussion � |

Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgrafom - 24.08.17, 06:43
Reason for editing: BIOS for switching to Windows
SKY.SPB
Message#22
10.11.16, 08:25
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1739
Check in: 19.11.05
Samsung SGH-i750

* winic,
Optimist, Chinese usb tester measure how much the battery sucks. And so, at the expense of three days, these are words.
Digital61
Message#23
12.11.16, 09:30
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Check in: 05.12.08
LG V30 +

It became a battery very quickly sits down. Navsyak reset to factory settings. before bed was more than 50%. in the morning it was about 50. I climbed for five minutes in the internet. And he writes that the battery remains 5%. Apparatus for several months. So I understand the guarantee is unlikely to take it. no one will test it there. The battery is considered as a consumable item. Does anyone have such problems?

--------------------
We are guests on this planet, take care of her.
Digital61
Message#24
13.11.16, 10:25
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Check in: 05.12.08
LG V30 +

hmmm, I am taking my words back. On these residual 5% he worked for a day practically. I have not seen so much life in any tablet. It looks like something with a controller or something else.

--------------------
We are guests on this planet, take care of her.
winic
Message#25
29.11.16, 00:11
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 21.03.09
Asus p525

SKY.SPB @ 11/10/2016, 10:25*
at the expense of three days, these are words.

3 days, he worked, but then putting the SIM card, he began to eat electricity godlessly. Day for 2 missing. As in the joke: Put the dude in the car radio on the android, after 4 hours in the car, the battery sat down. Hike is the karma of the android. Yuzayu Highscreen boost3 with a 6000 mph battery lasts a maximum of 2 days. My wife Tesla prime with 2100 batteries is also two days without recharging. In general, the button phillips if autonomy is needed.
How can I build custom firmware with dual OS? So that the Windows and android was?
PS I would also go to the coffee shop)

Posted on 11/29/2016, 00:16:

Digital61 @ 11/12/2016 11:30*
So I understand the guarantee is unlikely to take it. no one will test it there. The battery is considered as a consumable item. Does anyone have such problems?

They will take it and are obliged to check it, but it is better to make it stunned, so that the fur of damage is not and it is not turned on. and wait 45 days if they do not return the loot. if they make a check and rejoice, they will not like it - again the shocker and for the third time they will return the grandmas.
Metalmaniac
Message#26
01.12.16, 03:58
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28
Check in: 09.08.10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus

Yuzayu about a week, took on markdowns in dns'e for 8 kilorubley. The general impressions are pleasant, the autonomy pleases, the heating confuses. Gentlemen, is there a working way to ruin a piece of iron? The king of the rue and the rest of the non-carving programs (which I found here) do not take it (.
Is it possible to sip a winery on it? With dual block and buckets?
SKY.SPB
Message#27
01.12.16, 20:56
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1739
Check in: 19.11.05
Samsung SGH-i750

With one gig, it's unlikely that dualbut will file down.
Rather, the version with Windows, where two gig. and that, the device is rare. We must look at full analogs and try.
Rgk1
Message#28
09.12.16, 20:52
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 07.06.10

Maybe someone knows how to enter the engineering menu?
Thedaemoon
Message#29
10.12.16, 13:58
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 03.05.09

Hello!
I want to buy a GX280 in a week, it only goes on win10. Since there are almost no reviews, I doubt that GPS and 3g will work adequately under Windows, and Windows is Home. How realistic is it to roll android instead of / along with Win10? In addition to the number of RAM differences from the GX180 I do not observe, can I use it with firmware?
Can anyone tell more about the tablet? TC, like, bought this?
Thedaemoon
Message#30
18.12.16, 13:47
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 03.05.09

Bought, tested. I like. In a week I will write off how.
* RGK1,When the device is turned off, the "on" and "volume +" buttons simultaneously, then release "on", hold the volume until the menu appears. By the way, the sensor in this menu does not work, I connected the keyboard.
Metalmaniac
Message#31
25.12.16, 02:38
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28

Comrades, did anyone manage to ruin the piece of iron?
Cephob
Message#32
04.01.17, 07:06
User
[offline]

Messages 69
Check in: 26.02.14
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

After installing the SIM card there was a problem. During a call or when data transfer is on, the speaker begins to squeal. The interlocutor also has a whistle on the line. Who thread came across something similar?
Kitocat
Message#33
03.02.17, 08:46
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 05.08.12
Motorola DROID Turbo

Everything you do with your device, you do at your own peril and risk! Please note, in case of failure, you are likely to lose the warranty!

Flashing GX280 from Windows to Android (theoretically, this should work):

BIOS update steps:

1. First you need to prepare a USB flash drive, preformatting it in FAT32. Next to the root of the flash drive you need to unpack the contentsAndroid_Flash_BIOS.zip.
2. We connect to the disabled tablet using an OTG cable USB-hub, into which we insert the prepared USB flash drive and keyboard.
3. Turn on the tablet and immediately hold down the ESC button on the keyboard. If everything goes fine, then we should be in the main BIOS menu.
4. Use the cursor keys to select the Boot Manager item and confirm with the Enter key.
5. If the flash drive was properly prepared, then in the menu that opens, among other items, we should see the download point from our flash drive. In my case, the boot from the flash drive was in the first place and all I had to do was press Enter.
6. You no longer need to press any buttons - the process of downloading and flashing will be held in automatic mode.
7. When the BIOS is finished flashing, the tablet screen will turn off. At this point, you must disconnect the OTG cable, because otherwise the process of loading and flashing the BIOS will automatically restart.

Now you can proceed directly to updating Android.

This will requirePhoneFlashTool_5.2.3.0_external_win32.exeandfirmware file. InstallPhone Flash Tooland unpack somewhere archive with firmware.

We transfer the tablet to the flashing mode and connect it using a USB cable to the computer. There are at least two options from which firmware is possible:
2. Via DnX mode: on the off tablet, simultaneously hold down the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons, and then, without releasing them, press the Power button.
3. Via fasboot: on the off tablet, hold down the Volume Down button and, without releasing it, turn on the tablet using the Power button.

RunPhone Flash Tooland for flashing choose flash_A51.xml from the folder with the unpacked firmware:

Now all that's left to do is just click.Start to flash. In less than 3 minutes the tablet will be flashed and rebooted.

I want to note that the GX180 firmware from Windows to Android (if someone managed to install Windows) should not be different, you just need the correct BIOS version for Android GX180. As far as I know, they are not compatible.

Post has been editedKitocat - 03.02.17, 08:52
VisJiser
Message#34
11.02.17, 20:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 398
Check in: 15.01.09

Can anyone have a bios from gx280 or the ability to merge from your tablet?
I have a brick after flashing the BIOS. expensive and not functional.
ail-07
Message#35
15.02.17, 16:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 04.09.15
teXet X-driver Quad TM-4082R

Good day!
Guys tell me, did anyone manage to put an android on the GX280 model? I just want to take this model, but it is Android that interests me.
Metalmaniac
Message#36
20.02.17, 20:57
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28

* Cephob
SernoV, with a speaker like that, trouble, and a bonus display blinks noticeably). But only the first 7-10 seconds after turning on the simulated Internet, then it passes. Severe piece of iron, not without it))
Who rutanul-post, plz, what happened?
Cephob
Message#37
21.02.17, 02:02
User
[offline]

Messages 69
Check in: 26.02.14
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

* Metalmaniac
If the problem with the speaker was only the first 10 seconds, I would not even bother. He can lie (with the included Internet: rolleyes :) and scream.
madzhugin
Message#38
22.02.17, 22:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 315
Check in: 08.09.14
Blackview BV8000 Pro

Friends, how does navigation work? Has anyone really tried? Satellites catches? Reception good? Is GLONASS really there?
Need a tablet as a navigator. I choose between him andSamsung SM-T285 Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016) - Discussion(Samsung SM-T285 Galaxy Tab A 7.0)
-leks - dr
Message#39
10.03.17, 09:54
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Check in: 10.10.11

Hello.
unsuccessfully trying to get root on the device.
Stumbled upon the firmware for this device.
Can someone be able to embed the root in the firmware itself, and at the same time still Xposed?

It was version 1.0 of the instructions above 1.1.
It remains the case for small-who built root in the firmware and the tablet will be perfect.
Catalog with firmware

Post has been editedgrafom - 24.08.17, 06:40
Reason for editing: In the header
Metalmaniac
Message#40
12.03.17, 01:16
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28

What is the difference 1.0 from 1.1? Should I flash?
Wolf14a
Message#41
13.03.17, 00:15
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 26.11.16
Apple iPhone 7

As for Ruth, everything is very bad! Almost ended in a disastrous result. I had to suffer with the firmware. Who will tell you what this ass rotirovat? (I am writing from him, I hope for the "ass" was not offended☺)
Dexp

17 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 13:52