[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2280
Check in: 04.07.13
Huawei Nova 2

Attached Image
formedia consolesandTVsall versions of Android

Attached Image

Many users at one time the question arises: "And what is better?" Especially for newbies, which has now become very much.
In this topic, we will share sets of our "most necessary" programs that may be useful in a given situation.

You can also find a lot for yourself in The catalog of programs for Android media consoles

If you decide to add your list to the topic, then consider the following points:
  • First of all, the theme is designed for beginners, keep in mind that bad masthead will not bring them any good!
  • Try not to make a “sheet” of solid text that is difficult to perceive.
  • Describe the main ones, that is, those that you really think are a must have.
  • Mandatory (!), When writing a list, give links to topics with applications / games or a page in the Google Play Market. For many, and especially our new members of the forum this will greatly facilitate the search process.
  • Try to set aside half an hour of your time to create your own program description worthy of your choice, because even in program topics the description may turn out to be crooked, uninformative or in English!

Legend
    [GP] - link to google play website
    BB to insert
    [b] [color = orange] [GP] [/ color] [/ b]

• - for the full functioning of the program, Root rights of the user are required.
    BB to insert
    [color = royalblue] [b] ® [/ b] [/ color]

• [widg] - the functionality of the program is mainly represented by the widget.
    BB code to insert
    [color = royalblue] [b] [widg] [/ b] [/ color]

With all wishes, additions and criticism, contact me atQMS.

Post has been editedErnestoGuevara7 - 22.12.17, 11:43
Reason for editing: [GP] - link to google play site
ErnestoGuevara7
Message#2
19.07.16, 21:49
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2280
Check in: 04.07.13
Huawei Nova 2

A set of "must have" for a media console on android 6.0.1

Programs:
  1. Nova Launcher - Original and debugged customizable launcher for modern Android.
  2. ES File Explorer File Manager - One of the best file managers.
  3. [widg] ES Task Manager - Task Manager, "sprung" from EStrongs File Explorer.
  4. [widg] Colornote - notepad notes (I use it as a to-do list on the desktop, synchronization through a Google account)
  5. [widg] Cpu Temperature - View the CPU temperature (if it does not show the temperature, put an earlier version of the application)
  6. SetCPU - CPU frequency control. I have modification of passive cooling to active , the frequency of the CPU at constant min 1200 GHz-max 1800 GHz (the standard was 600-1800)
  7. MX Player - Video player that plays almost all types of video files.
  8. kodi - The best cross-platform media center XBMC.
  9. Movian - universal media center. + Adon Top for 24 Rutor
  10. Lazyiptv - functional IPTV client for watching ip-TV / vk-video / youtube and Internet radio based on m3u / xspf playlists. Backup your favorite LazyIPTV channels
  11. Torrent stream controller - Watching TV and movies on ACE Stream technology (analog bit-torrent).
  12. HD videobox - Online catalog of movies / TV shows.
  13. YouTube - The official YouTube app.
  14. SambaDroid - Access to the contents of the console from the local network - A program to transfer and edit files over the network.
  15. savagemessiahzine.com - Official clientsavagemessiahzine.com(a notification comes that they answered you in some of the posts)
  16. Ace stream media - view magnetic links .torrent - online
  17. Keepass - A program to store passwords.
  18. Russia 1 - films, series, documentaries from the TV channel "Russia 1"
  19. ViMu Media Player for TV - Video player for Android TV (Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield TV, Sony Android TV) and Google TV.
  20. Telegram - Messaging application with a focus on speed and security.
  21. [widg] Gismeteo lite - Weather widget.

Post has been editedmihadom - 31.01.18, 21:11
Reason for editing: editing, removed unused
~ DUDE ~
Message#3
20.07.16, 00:53
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5449
Check in: 25.11.09

����� "must have" ��� ��������������: download

Iron:Amlogic S905 , Android 5.1.1

= Programs =

- Shell:
1. Apex launcher - I'm used to it so that I use everything with the name Android
- Multimedia:
1. MX Player 1.7.40 pro - Omnivorous video player
2. Ace stream media - Universal multimedia streaming manager using P2P technology
3. ViMu Media Player for TV - Streaming videos stored on shared drives on your home network or on a USB device connected to the device. Now I use Arcos instead.
4. Archos Music - Streaming music stored on shared drives on your home network or on a USB device connected to the device
5. Torrent stream controller - To watch torrent television
6. Lol tv - To watch torrent television - fallback
7. HD videobox - Online catalog of movies / TV shows on Android
8. YouTube - YouTube ...
9. Radio online - FM CUBE - Radio with remote control support
- System utilities:
1. Reboot- utility with advanced reboot menu
2. Titanium backup- Backup user data
3. Link2SD- I use to transfer installed applications to a memory card or system
4. AutoStart - No root - I use Torrent Stream Controller and Ace Stream in the background for autorun.
5. NextApp SDFix- To record to an external SD card in Android 4.4+, then delete
6. X-plore File Manager- Two-pane file manager with cloud support
7. Xposed installer- A shell for modules that change the settings of applications and firmware without the need for decompilation, compilation and signature.
8. Xposed framework modules- I use App Settings, XInstaller, Xposed edge pro, AdBlocker Reborn, YouTube AdAway in all devices

= Screensaver = Weather night dock - Full-screen clock with current and future weather and startup when idle.

= Internet =
1. Stock browser.
2. Attached fileADM Pro [6.4.0] .apk(1.96 MB)
- To download files and videos.
3. M3U8 Loader - downloads video from m3u8 in several streams.

= Enter = - Stock keyboard

= Games and Video Call = - not using

Post has been editeddrugoj00 - 04.12.17, 19:17
Reason for editing: Edit
alex-13021991
Message#4
20.07.16, 07:53
Born in USSR
[offline]

Messages 921
Check in: 02.11.12
Asus pegasus 3s

A must have kit for android media consoles(lollipop)

Iron:
  • Media set-top boxMXIII - G
  • Native remote
  • Wireless mouse
  • Four-port USB HUB with external power
  • Gamepad Genius MaxFire G-12U
  • Internet via ethernet lace
  • NAS storage (or media server) on linux with functions samba, plex, emby, transmission daemon, etc. It works just like a server (without a monitor and any unnecessary peripherals, a system unit and two wires to it: power and ethernet)
  • Sound SOLO6C
  • Sony 40 "KDL-40RD353 TV

Programs:
  1. Tv files manager- The main file manager.
  2. Total commander- Two-panel file manager + Plugin "LAN", in principle unnecessary, I use it as an additional one.
  3. MoliPlayer TV- I use it exclusively for playing music from NAS storage
  4. Perfect player- view IPTV, play list fromedem.tv
  5. YouTube for Android TV- the name speaks for itself
  6. Plex for Android- so to speak, the home theater of its media files, before that it used emby when there was iNext TV
  7. MEGOGO for media players
  8. HDSerials- Application for viewing video from the site HDSerials.TV
  9. HDRezka Client - View the catalog of films, series, cartoons. The choice of flow by quality.
  10. VideoMix- Application for watching videos online.
  11. FS VideoBox - Online catalog of movies / TV shows.
  12. PC Radio- Internet radio
  13. MX Player- A video player that reproduces almost all types of video files, set this version 1.8.3.
  14. ® Mediacenter - Play IPTV, Megogo, etc.
  15. Fire TV style keyboard- The keyboard in the style of Fire TV is designed for convenient input using the remote control.
  16. ® Titanium Backup- Backup applications and user data.
  17. ® Root Explorer (File Manager)- File manager for Root user
  18. ® Adguard- Intelligent blocking of ads and phishing in browsers and applications.
  19. ® SambaDroid- Access to the contents of the console from the local network
  20. google playJuiceSSH - SSH Client- Terminal client for Android \ 'all-in-one \', including SSH, Local Shell, Mosh and Telnet support.
  21. google playJuiceSSH Performance Plugin- JuiceSSH plugin for visual monitoring of server performance.
  22. google playTransdrone- Management of torrent downloads of the server
  23. App & Gamesavagemessiahzine.com- alternative to google play

Games:
  1. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  2. Nesoid- NES emulator, recall childhood: D

Post has been editedalex-13021991 - 21.02.17, 12:44
sem_top7
Message#5
24.07.16, 21:06
Old resident
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 894
Check in: 06.02.12
Zopo C2

A set of "must have" for media stick Fire TV Stick on the baseandroid 5.1.1 (lollipop)

Iron:
  • Media stickAmazon Fire TV Stick(Software Version: Fire OS 5.2.1.0 (550145120))
  • Native bluetooth remote control without voice control
  • Internet via Wi-Fi 2.4Ghz
  • TV LG 42LA615V

I will place the programs in order from frequently used to rarely used.

- Multimedia:
  1. MX Player- Video player that plays almost all types of video files.Now HW + does not work on the stick, if it is fixed in the new version of the player or the stick firmware, there will be player number 1.. Since version1.8.7finally fixed the HW + decoder. In the settings of the decoder, check the "Alternative Hardware + Decoder".Honorable mention . Bsplayer - Universal multimedia player for the Android platform.
  2. FS VideoBox- Online catalog of movies / TV shows. I use it every day.
  3. SPMC - Unofficial fork KODI , more optimized for android. The best cross-platform media center XBMC. + adons YouTube, file sharing ex.ua . ex.ua - mainly for documentaries and 3D films.
  4. Lanet.TV alpha- Ukrainian TV without ads. More than 70 channels are available. Convenient remote control.
  5. Lazyiptv- A functional IPTV client for watching ip-television / vk-video / youtube / torrent-TV and Internet radio based on m3u / xspf playlists. For torrent-TV, installation is requiredAceStream_3.1.6.0- fixed remote control.

- Shell:
  1. AppStarter v4.0 - A simple and convenient launcher.

- Input:
  1. Fire TV style keyboard- Keyboard, designed for convenient input using the remote control. I use it every day and recommend it to everyone :)

- System:
  1. Twilight- The program adds filters to the screen depending on the time to take care of your eyes. Only in this program is there a convenient remote control. Use to view content before bedtime.
  2. Total Commander for Android- Two-pane file manager.

- Web browser:
  • not using

- Games and Video Calling
  • not using

Post has been editedsem_top7 - 24.09.16, 22:01
Reason for editing: Added MX Player version 1.8.7

--------------------
Curator 4
Fire TV style keyboard- Keyboard in the style of Fire TV for easy input using the remote (Dpad).
Spidey2009
Message#6
27.07.17, 17:29
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 584
Check in: 09.11.10
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

"Must have" top 15 with my X96

Attached Image

A small video review

1. TVLauncher- one of the most convenient launchers for remote control
  2. Total commander- doesn’t need to be introduced, I use system files for "digging"
  3. MeleFileManager- file manager "every day"
  4. GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys- hide the curtain and on-screen buttons (or add the bottom panel if it is not)
  5. MX Player- omnivorous player, you can customize the appearance
  6. Lazyiptv- IPTV client, not a player. There is a Wizard, which collected a lot of playlists
  7. ProgTV android- Not only an IPTV client, but also a player. On the developer's site there are several files for expanding the functionality. Great steering wheel
  8. Perfect player- An analogue of ProgTV, but you need to search for playlists yourself.
  9. Aforkplayer- port of the application with SmartTV, in fact a browser with links to various video sources, including IPTV and YouTube
  10. Ottplayer- IPTV client and player, stores playlists in the cloud, which allows you to configure different devices and each of them has its own or the same playlist
  11. HD videobox- a mega catalog of films and TV shows with descriptions, the most convenient option, as for me. In the paid version, torrents are connected.
  12. YouTube for Android TV- YouTube client, sharpened by remote control
  13. Ace Stream Media (Beta)- gives the opportunity to watch torrent television and movies through the above applications
  14. NoxBit (Beta)- Ace Stream competitor, but so far there is the ability to watch only television
  15. Airdroid- remote control, file access, mirroring the device screen to a PC monitor for remote access, ala Teamviewer

If you find the wrong link, knock on koumiss

Post has been editedSpidey2009 - 27.07.17, 20:03
Sirius77777
Message#7
21.10.17, 06:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 123
Check in: 13.11.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4/64

"Must hav" set for Android media consoles X96

Attached Image

Device:

Periphery:
  • MouseAir Mouse T2- A good, inexpensive mouse with a gyroscope, but the batteries run out quickly, so you should immediately buy AAA batteries.
  • KeyboardMini Keyboard i8- A great wireless mini keyboard with touchpad and backlight.
  • MicrophoneKebidu- I use it for voice search, but can be used for other needs, for example, on Skype.
  • USB hubVention- actually where my mouse, keyboard and microphone are connected.

Applications - Interface:
  • [GP]Nova Launcher- A customizable launcher for modern Android devices. I tried many different launchers, but this one I liked the most.
  • [GP]Wallpaper Full HD- A great wallpaper app. Automatically adapts the wallpaper to fit the screen.
  • [GP]SwiftKey Keyboard- keyboard with predictive text input system.
  • [GP]Accurate weather- A great application with a beautiful interface. There is a thermometer outside the window, 3 days comparing the temperature in real time, the maximum difference is 1 degree.

Media Applications:
  • [savagemessiahzine.com]Ace stream media- service applicationAce stream, you need to watch Torrent TV, through the same Perfect Player and LOL! TV.
  • [savagemessiahzine.com]Perfect player- for me, this is the best player to watchIPTVandTorrent tv. It works quickly, clearly, convenient control with a remote control, there are all the necessary settings.
  • [savagemessiahzine.com]Lol tv- application for watching Torrent TV. Almost all popular TV channels are available, while free.
  • [savagemessiahzine.com]MX Player- A powerful video player with hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
  • [savagemessiahzine.com]Vimu player- Another great media player.
  • [savagemessiahzine.com]Og youtube- Clone of the official YouTube application with advanced functionality. I useOGYouTube v3.5 [Dark Mod] (Non-Root).
  • [savagemessiahzine.com]Aforkplayer- The application provides access to a large number of films, series, videos, audio recordings and other content via the Internet.
  • [savagemessiahzine.com]HD videobox- A popular application with a huge database of films, cartoons, TV shows and other videos. At the moment, this is my main application for watching movies and TV shows.
  • [savagemessiahzine.com]HD Cinema- Another application with which you can watch movies and TV shows.
  • [savagemessiahzine.com]M3U8 Loader- the application downloads video from m3u8, and converts to mp4. I use this application to download movies and TV shows in the HD VideoBox application.
  • [savagemessiahzine.com]Loader droid- Another advanced download manager. I use this application to download movies and TV shows in the HD VideoBox application.

Applications - Internet:
  • [GP]Google chrome- A great, fast web browser.
  • [GP]Yandex browser- Light version of Yandex browser, weighs only 3mb.
  • [GP]Mail Mail.Ru- do not miss a single letter to your mail.ru mailbox and not only.
  • [GP]Sports.ru- The application allows you to always stay up to date with the latest sports events.
  • [GP]savagemessiahzine.com- The application of the largest thematic resource on mobile devices in RuNet.
  • [GP]Speedtest- The application will help determine the speed of the Internet connection.

Applications - Utilities:
  • [GP]Task Manager- there is an autociller list (when the set-top box goes to sleep, all applications from the autociller list stop), there is an ignore list, there is an icon widget on the main screen.
  • [GP]Cpu Temperature- An application for monitoring the temperature of the processor of the device.
  • [GP]FTP Server- using this application you can transfer files from a computer (FTP client) or smartphone (FTP client) to the console, and vice versa.
  • [GP]Reboot- An excellent reboot manager. It is possible to restart the console, turn off the power, reboot into recovery.
  • [GP]Rar- the application is able to create RAR, ZIP and unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives.
  • [savagemessiahzine.com]AdAway- an ad blocker in applications with support for white and black lists.
  • [savagemessiahzine.com]Root browser- file manager with rich features. By installing this application, you can transfer and edit the necessary files and folders.
  • [savagemessiahzine.com]SuperSU- the application gives advanced control of access to superuser rights to applications that need root.
meksis
Message#8
04.12.17, 16:14
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4096
Check in: 17.07.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

"Must have" set for Android TV on the NVIDIA SHIELD TV set-top box

IPTV Clients:
ProgTV, not a bad job, with a simple and intuitive interface.
Perfect player, unlike ProgTV, you can still use it as a regular video player and also works with VOD streams.
Tvirl, watching IPTV on Android TV in the standard Live Channels application.
Video:
MX Player Pro, works flawlessly.
AboutPerfect playerwrote above.
Movian, a universal harvester is somewhat similar to KODI, it also has a rich set of plug-ins for audio and video.
KODI, I think it needs no introduction =))
HD videobox, a rich library of video content, with the ability to view torrent content.
LazyMedia DeluxeSimilar to HD VideoBox.
Ace Stream for Android TV, engine p2p.
Audio:
PowerAMPis the last alpha. Easy to control using the remote control. In addition, there are many types of visualization.
RadiolineGood radio tuned for remote control, with a rich set of radio stations.
System:
X-plore File Manager, an excellent file manager, sharpened by a remote control.
Titanium backupCreating backup application settings.
SD Maidcleaning system.
FTP server, a bit modified.
Flashfire, an indispensable program for NVIDIA Shield TV, with which I update the system to the current version (not an OTA update) without resorting to fastboot.
Notifications for Android TV, notifications coming to Shield TV from my smart.
DroidMote Server, in conjunction with the DroidMote Client, controls the shield from any device. There is also the opportunity to play games sharpened by touch control (you need a profile for the game). Channel onYoutube.
Internet:
Google chrome, browser.
tTorrent, torrent client with web muzzle.
Other:
AptoidetvA great alternative to the playmarket.
TV App Repo, creates shortcuts for programs that are not displayed in the standard Android TV launcher.
Sideload launcher, opening in one click all installed applications, even those shortcuts of which are not displayed in the standard Android TV launcher.
eWeather HD, the best weather app for Android TV.

Post has been editedmeksis - 04.12.17, 17:17

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime - Android Pie Havoc 2.2
Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact - Android Marshmallow v_23.5.A.1.291
Nvidia Shield TV 2015 - Android TV Oreo sw_7.1.0

mobile version    Now: 03/27/19, 2:23 p.m.