> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Unknown number fix | Fix unknown number in outgoing calls

Rep: (136)
Unknown number fix
Version: 1.0.14

Last update of the program in the header:02.02.2017
Attached Image

Short description:
Helps to solve the problems of the Beeline operator with a large number of Chinese and non-Chinese phones

Description:
What the problem looks like:
1) You make an outgoing call to another subscriber.
2) The subscriber picks up the phone and the conversation goes.
3) You or the subscriber end the conversation
4) Open the call log and see there "Unknown" outgoing number instead of the number of the called subscriber.

Which phones and operators are subject to the problem:
Beeline
Almost all Chinese phones on MTK processors.
I read the references in the branches Oukitel 4000, ZTE Blade 1, ZTE Blade Z7, Bluibo Picasso, Ulefone Paris, Cubot X16, Infocus M560 and so on. There were problems on the Samsung Galaxy S3 and CM 13. In general, the list is huge
Even the phone 4GOOD S450m, which is sold in the biline for the action, is also confirmed by this problem.

Beeline officially refuses to recognize the problem and states that it is not their problem. They are partially right, since normal phones on the stock firmware are devoid of these problems.

The essence of the problem:
The problem is the incompatibility of some operators and some phone firmware.
Almost always the problem arises on the operator Beeline, although I heard about the problems with other operators.
About Beeline know the following. After the other subscriber answers the call, the network sends the number to which the call is forwarded to your telephone. This is almost always the dialed number = the number forwarded. But, if you are calling from biline to Tele2, then Tele2 returns the empty redirected number to the biline, Beeline returns the empty redirected number to your phone and after conversation you see that you have an outgoing "Unknown" number in the call log.
This application just helps to solve the problem of unknown outgoing calls in the log.

I am not a professional developer, but I had to google and write the application itself, I did not find working analogs. I even had six months ago, including because of this problem, to sell 1 phone.

How the application works:
1) At the beginning of an outgoing call, the entire call log is cleaned from unknown numbers and the dialed number is stored inside the application
2) After the outgoing call is completed, the call log is cleared from unknown numbers again and if at least 1 number was deleted, then the number saved in item 1 is recorded at the end of the call log.

If the application helped you, please write down your phone and firmware. This information will help other sufferers.

An important addition for users of CM 13. On some devices on CM 13, the program does not work. If you have this situation, try to do the following. Go to the SIM card settings and enable the "Subscriber Identity" option. They wrote to me in a personal note that only after this procedure did the prog work on CM13.
Although personally on my LG L90 phone, everything works with both the Subscriber Identity option turned on and off.

How to check attachments? If you have Beeline, then call someone on Tele2, talk a bit and hang up. In the call log the last number dialed must be displayed correctly.

If the program helped you - please donate, if possible, a certain amount to me. Details in the profile.
All already donated - Thank you very much.

Developer: Anatoly Rumyantsev

Download: Version: 1.0.13
Attached fileUnknown-Number-fix-1.0.13-debug.apk(1016.14 KB)

Version: 1.0.14 - only for MIUI firmware
Attached fileUnknown-Number-fix-1.0.14-debug.apk(1016.12 KB)

This version has no user interface. On miui firmware, the program is constantly unloaded from memory and stops working. You can get around this by using the version for miui, and the automaker program tasker, llama automateit. Create a rule that will launch the 'Unknown Number Fix' program shortcut after the screen is turned on or when the dialer starts.

Changes
Version 1.0.14
Special version for MIUI firmware
Version 1.0.13
Added a second label called "Restart". This is done to facilitate the lives of people who use the program on the firmware MIUI. The problem is that on these firmware, the program will expire from memory after a while. If the user clicks the "Restart" shortcut, the program will restart without the appearance of windows and dialogs.
Version 1.0.12
Added the ability to set the delay for running the program after the end of a call. Perhaps this will help to solve the problems of the program with some users on the firmware MIUI and other firmware
Version 1.0.11
Added service with notification. This may help some users whose program over time is unloaded from memory.
Version 1.0.10
Fix duration for Andorid 5.1
Improved stability in identifying unknown numbers.
Version 1.0.9
The duration of the outgoing call is now also saved and recorded in the call log
With the help of settings you can now turn off the application
Version 1.0.8
Fixed crash on incoming calls
Version 1.0.7
Added option to display notifications for debugging purposes.
Version 1.0.6
Russian translation added

Past versions
Version: 1.0.5
Attached fileUnknown-Number-fix-1.0.5-debug.apk(525.22 KB)

Version: 1.0.6
Attached fileUnknown-Number-fix-1.0.6-debug.apk(526.72 KB)

Version: 1.0.7
Attached fileUnknown-Number-fix-1.0.7-debug.apk(526.98 KB)

Version: 1.0.8
Attached fileUnknown-Number-fix-1.0.8-debug.apk(526.97 KB)

Version: 1.0.9
Attached fileUnknown-Number-fix-1.0.9-debug.apk(527.52 KB)

Version: 1.0.10
Attached fileUnknown-Number-fix-1.0.10-debug.apk(527.75 KB)

Version: 1.0.11
Attached fileUnknown-Number-fix-1.0.11-debug.apk(1015.44 KB)

Version: 1.0.12
Attached fileUnknown-Number-fix-1.0.12-debug.apk(1015.88 KB)

Post has been editedtolyy - 25.03.17, 20:48

Rep: (13)
The problem really exists.
In St. Petersburg when calling to Megafon as well.
I'll try the patch. )

Post has been editedfivepda - 19.07.16, 12:07

Rep: (14)
Phone Infocus m560. Not yet helped.

* usb500,
Tell me, what is your firmware? Have you checked the application?
Do I understand correctly that after the call you see unknown numbers in the magazine?

By the way, I personally checked the current on CM 12.1 and on CM 13 on ZTE BLADE A1 and LG L90. Well, even on the emulator. I don’t have more devices on hand.

Post has been editedtolyy - 19.07.16, 13:36

Rep: (14)
* tolyy
I have the latest firmware ZM1-622D-0-00WW-A01 (Android 6). Ticked, rebooted. I called from the biline on the body 2 and received an unknown call.
Attached Image

Rep: (116)
* tolyy I will add my 5 kopecks about the Infocus m560. Unknown calls appear after the arrival of SMS. Android 6, operator Life, Ukraine.

* usb500,
Go to the system settings in the application, then open the application settings and check that the permissions are enabled on the phone and on calls.
Maybe you have some kind of prog, well, there is a battery optimizer or something else that blocks the application in the background.

Now I looked in the emulator from Google for Android 6.0 - everything works.

By the way, when you hang up and if the program finds an unknown number, it displays a message in the form of a pop-pop.

For all who like the application does not work - install version 1.0.7. There it is possible to enable popups in the settings.
When the pop-ups are turned on, when dialing any number, a pop-up appears with this number. If this does not work, then something prevents the application from working in the background, or perhaps some other problem.

Post has been editedtolyy - 19.07.16, 18:05

Rep: (3)
hello installed android 6 vernee thor when calling, writes unknown, and at the end of a conversation in the norms journal

Great, this is how it should work. So Verne Thor also requires fix

Rep: (163)
It is a pity that this is just a crutch writing the normal number to the journal itself. It would be something like a module to xposed, replacing the number on the fly (that is, in the call interface + regular logging), it would not have a price. Unless of course there allows api.
By the way, there is a bug with some operators in other countries, in Poland, exactly someone has it. Moreover, it is very random and is not strictly associated with T2, although it manifests itself most often with them, and sometimes 100% is straightforward.

But thanks for the program anyway. At least someone took up this bug seriously, because From the Bee decisions, we probably never wait. Before that I only knew 2 fixes.Elephone P7000 - Firmware (Post a_lex999 # 43381057)andhttps: //play.google.co...om.cultcargo.callfixerThe first one is very cumbersome (the principle is the same, as I understand it?), And the second one is rather old and was written for a specific device and system.
In Ulefon Power, firmware 5.1 is not affected by this bug, but in 6.0 it is. Unfortunately, now I have no opportunity to test.

Post has been editedqaz123cvnf - 19.07.16, 22:34

Yes, I spoke with the biline, they call for a bug, but do not recognize it as theirs and do not fix it. Even sell phones with this bug.

Rep: (10)
Samsung i9300 cm13. Does not work. Golochki stand

Samsung i9300 cm13. Does not work. Golochki stand

Try on the latest version in the settings to enable popup. With any outgoing call will popup appear with a dialed number?

Post has been editedtolyy - 20.07.16, 07:31

Rep: (20)
ZTE Nubia Z5. CM12.1 Simka Megaphone.
Works.

By the way, I watched a completely similar problem on the quite stock Android for Motorola Moto X with Megafon's sim card. On the HTC One M7 (GPE), on the stock firmware of the fifth Android, this problem was not.

Post has been editedGrayhound - 21.07.16, 11:07

Rep: (25)
The body of the oukitel k10000, 6ka, when you call, it is still unknown and the photo disappears, but everything is fine in the call log.
Opsos Beeline. Called, advised to change the body. They said it was a megaphone and the body was to blame.

* cevepp
When you call there will be no number and photo will not. The program does not treat it. Well, I think that you remember who you call and who you are talking to: P

The program treats the current call log - that's the trouble. Just without this program call log is almost impossible to use. You look and it is not clear who called yesterday-the day before last week.
Another problem - a new number hammered, called, talked. Then you look - it is not known, but the number has already been forgotten.
Generally a torment.

In technical support Beeline refuse to recognize the problem. With this program, you can somehow live.

By the way, you were advised to change the body - jokers however. It seems to me that almost all "Chinese" phones are subject to this bug. It is necessary to take either brands and remain current on the drain, because problems on the custom also come out (I got out on the LG L90 CM12.1 and Samsung S3 CM 13)

Post has been editedtolyy - 21.07.16, 13:09

Rep: (163)
* tolyy
Let's look exposed, my desire is a full-featured fix that replaces the number on the fly. : D And there and close to Donat.

Tolyy @ 07.21.2016, 13:06*
It seems to me that almost all "Chinese" phones are subject to this bug.

It depends on the firmware, i.e. coders handles. As an example, in k10000 and power in 5.1 there is no bug, but in 6.0 it appeared. But there are phones with a bug and in 5.1. There is some kind of motor, so there it was even fixed without changing the version of the android. Apparently somewhere they build in a check for an empty return number, but why not always I xs.

Post has been editedqaz123cvnf - 21.07.16, 13:43

* tolyy
Good day. the program works through time. It feels like something with a background or in the background ... somewhere is there, but the fact is: SOMETIMES WORKS. Sometimes after the call, a message crashed that the program ran with error.
Attached ImageAttached Image

M
Rules section and FAQ on creating topics
- when adding screenshots to a message, remove the images in the spoilerHow to clean the image under the spoiler .

Post has been editedvadeus - 21.07.16, 14:25

* vol34,
Try to enable notification settings. Then with each outgoing call you should see a pop-up with a dialed number. If this works through time, then maybe some other software interferes with the work.

If you see the number all the time, and the call log is cleaned once, then this is probably a bug.

But the program works: constantly in the background, like listening to "Outgoing" or how? If so, would she not be voracious?

* vol34,
In theory, gluttony should not be. The program is subscribed to the event and the current starts at the beginning and end of the call.
But if you find any zhor from the program in the statistics, then write.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/11/19, 08:31