> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

45 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Meizu Pro 6 - Modification and decorations
Zaurik
Message#1
17.07.16, 22:26
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2095
Check in: 21.06.12
Apple iPhone X

Meizu Pro 6 - Modification and decorations
Description | Modifications and decorations� | Purchase � | Discussion � | Firmware � | Unofficial firmware � | Accessories � | Section Rules | Marriage and Repair �

Attached Image

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must!

• draw your attention to, that for the publication of certain decorations (launchers and their mods, packs of icons, widgets, programs, wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc.) - there are specialized topics (sections):A guide to important topics in the "Android - Decoration" section.Before making embellishments, it is recommended to check whether they have already been posted on our forum (in the subject). For a quick search for information in the topic (on the forum), use the "find in this topic" button (top right of the page).How to use search
    If the content that you want to publish in this topic was posted earlier on the forum, it is enough to give a link to the original message with a short description. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted without warning.
  • All publications of new decorations-modifications (themes, skins, icons, etc.)are made strictly according to the template!Messages from users who ignored this requirementwill be deleted without warning!
  • Flood and offtopic prohibited and punishable!
  • Links to paid and requiring mandatory registration of file hosting services are not allowed and will be deleted!Files up to 128MB are recommended to upload to the forum, over 128MB - to free file sharing services (Yandex.Disk; Mail.ru Cloud, etc.).
  • All images are hidden underspoiler! It is not necessary to post images captured on modern cameras, without significantly reducing them. Do not forget that many browse the forum from mobile devices, traffic on which is significantly higher. If it is necessary to place the original, large image, place only a link to it.Using BMP format for screenshots is prohibited!
  • All actions to modify system files require superuser privileges "Root-right". Questions on obtaining Root rights, installationRecovery, kernels, firmware, power consumption, etc., we set and discuss in profile topics.
  • In the subject fully apply all the rules of the forum.Their compliance is not negotiable!

������� ���������� ����������� � ������ ������������� download

Copy the content into your message and fill

Template for modifications:

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Topics

Embellishments

Icons

Modifications

Bootanimation

Instructions, useful links

Remember:all that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!

Be mutually polite! On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user for the published decoration, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 24.02.18, 16:29
Reason for editing: apk to fix the folder name reset error.
DaCanabis
Message#42
23.08.16, 23:53
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 22
Check in: 27.09.12
HTC Desire HD

* Dmitryus, Good day. I wanted to download a file with a modem and it was deleted. How can I get it out of the firmware? Or maybe throw it to me? I will be very grateful. My mail is [email protected]
Dmitryus
Message#43
24.08.16, 00:30
Guru
[offline]

Messages 6804
Check in: 02.11.08
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

* DaCanabis,
I did the cleaning of the disk, probably fell under the distribution :) Tomorrow I'll post it again.

--------------------
Tablet PC - Dell Venue 11 Pro Intel® Core ™ i5
[Samsung Gear S3 Frontier] || [Sony Xperia XZ Premium] || [Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 LTE]
Only the one who does nothing is not mistaken.
DaCanabis
Message#44
24.08.16, 00:43
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 22
Check in: 27.09.12
HTC Desire HD

* Dmitryus, Thank
far5eer
Message#45
24.08.16, 22:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 288
Check in: 19.10.11
Oneplus 5T 6/64

How to remove or freeze personalization to use mods? There is no such application, the Titanium also does not find anything.
Zaurik
Message#46
24.08.16, 22:33
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2095
Apple iPhone X

* far5eer
® Uninstall Expert

I advise him, choose the system app - and click on disable.
rognar92
Message#47
24.08.16, 22:46
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 527
Check in: 14.01.15

The question is this: there is a feature such as a black and white screen, on our screen it would be very relevant, with our not common type-c (yes, I know that there is a power saving mode) on asus zenfone 5 it was possible to do a full monochrome The screen is there IPS, so it's complete nonsense, but here this was not delivered. If there are solutions, please tell me.
far5eer
Message#48
25.08.16, 22:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 288
Oneplus 5T 6/64

* ZaurikThank you, freezing and deleting is what :-) what is the name of the application?
na_vik
Message#49
25.08.16, 23:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 213
Check in: 10.04.12
Honor 6x 3/32

Here, in the next topic, comrade kzors apparently left and took everything with him, who will take up the dialer for the new firmware?
Zaurik
Message#50
25.08.16, 23:59
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2095
Apple iPhone X

* na_vik, I did not think that this dialer would be in demand, so I didn’t do a fashion. Before the end of the week I will try to make a couple of useful mods

Posted on 08/26/2016, 00:00:

* far5eer, if there is no personalization in the firmware, then just skip this step in the instructions
na_vik
Message#51
26.08.16, 09:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 213
Honor 6x 3/32

By the way, on the new firmware with themes, everything is OK, no dances with tambourines, just download and put, great) but there are problems with the dialer, I put the theme from 5 on the stock theme, T9 and Russian letters, I started changing the themes, the dialer in English, How to make both themes and Russian letters?
Ps dialer also came up with about 5 left in the downloads)))

Post has been editedna_vik - 26.08.16, 09:29
far5eer
Message#52
26.08.16, 10:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 288
Oneplus 5T 6/64

Zaurik @ 08.25.16, 23:59*
if there is no personalization in the firmware, then just skip this item in the instructions
If without this item, then the instruction does not work - I try to change the background, they called and sms, I thought that it was a working personalization.
I do everything according to the instructions, what could be the reason?
Zaurik
Message#53
26.08.16, 11:21
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2095
Apple iPhone X

* far5eer
Most likely you did not set permissions to the created folders, see what permissions in the / data directory of the folders. and give them the same thing.

* na_vik,
Do not do it, themes change the schedule of dialers. and the Russian characters in a modified dialer are made on the stock chart.

Zy since the last international stabler was removed from the site due to the fact that the firmware is not stable, there will not be mods yet :(

Post has been editedZaurik - 26.08.16, 11:22
Metalllic
Message#54
27.08.16, 04:22
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 551
Check in: 27.04.12
Oneplus 6T 8/128

Fix icons in the status bar using the module Xposed

Changes the infinity sign to normal icons, which should be, plus a size setting. I recommend to put in the range of 35-45.
The module itself istyts

Post has been editedMetalllic - 27.08.16, 04:27

--------------------
The most important thing in a smartphone is its owner.
Morfies
Message#55
27.08.16, 08:35
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1388
Check in: 07.02.07
Meizu Pro 6

Tell me there is xposed above 85, below the Yandex navigator behaves unpredictably.

Post has been editedMorfies - 27.08.16, 09:56

--------------------
HTC Incredible S > Meizu MX2>ZTE Nubia Z9 mini+Samsung SM-G900F Galaxy S5 > Meizu MX6 PRO
rognar92
Message#56
27.08.16, 08:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 527
Check in: 14.01.15

* Morfieswhat is there is, look at the official site. Well, or do not use Yandex
Metalllic
Message#57
27.08.16, 13:17
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 551
Check in: 27.04.12
Oneplus 6T 8/128

* Morfies,
The latest version of the framework 86

--------------------
The most important thing in a smartphone is its owner.
Dmitryus
Message#58
27.08.16, 14:41
Guru
[offline]

Messages 6804
Check in: 02.11.08
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

Morfies @ 08/27/16, 08:35*
Tell me there is xposed above 85, below the Yandex navigator behaves unpredictably.

Or, in the installation, when installing, select the unstable, but the latest version, or simply download 86 separately, and choose a local installation.

--------------------
Tablet PC - Dell Venue 11 Pro Intel® Core ™ i5
[Samsung Gear S3 Frontier] || [Sony Xperia XZ Premium] || [Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 LTE]
Only the one who does nothing is not mistaken.
na_vik
Message#59
27.08.16, 18:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 213
Honor 6x 3/32

Zaurik @ 08.26.2016, 11:21*
* far5eer
Most likely you did not set permissions to the created folders, see what permissions in the / data directory of the folders. and give them the same thing.

* na_vik,
Do not do it, themes change the schedule of dialers. and the Russian characters in a modified dialer are made on the stock chart.

Zy since the last international stabler was removed from the site due to the fact that the firmware is not stable, there will not be mods yet :(

But what is strange, there are topics where the background called to change with the theme, but Russian letters remain
Zaurik
Message#60
28.08.16, 20:24
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2095
Apple iPhone X

Modes for 5.2.1.1.G

Installation
Installation

NEED RTH RIGHTS
Copy the downloaded file below, on the path / system
We expose the rights to the file rw-r-r (in the form of the letter D)
Cut and throw on the path / system / framework
With replacement
I recommend doing this procedure through the conductor.RootExplorer / Instruction in pictures here
Reboot

Framework-res
Increased scrolling speed and animation as on stock android
Attached fileframework-res.apk(10.42 MB)

Post has been editedZaurik - 28.08.16, 22:02
vladik.shd
Message#61
30.08.16, 08:06
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 19.06.14
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

I am completely satisfied with the stock topic on 5.2.0.0G, the only thing I miss is in dialing the number of Russian letters under numbers to quickly search for a contact from there, how can I add them there?

--------------------
Meizu

45 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19 16:38