BQ Aquaris Smartphone Owners Club

Rep: (258)
BQ Aquaris Smartphone Owners Club

Welcome to the world of BQ!
Attached Image
... in cities and villages,
we would never know these happy days ...

The club unites people with Spanish bq-devices and their interests.

Please be polite to each other!

Issues related to the Spanish company BQ and its products

Club Rules:
1. Read and do not violateForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.comandRules section "Trepalka"
2. It is forbidden to insult, be rude, rude and call names.
3. Do not write in capital letters, as well as mixed (for example: THANKS and SPACIOs)
4. It is forbidden to use obscene language.
5. The club is out of politics, so any messages on political topics, as well as messages insulting the honor and dignity of people communicating in the club, are prohibited and will be deleted without warning!
6. Adhere to the already established culture of communication in the forums.savagemessiahzine.com. We create our own habitat. Let's be polite and friendly to each other!
7. All images are hidden under the spoiler, regardless of size and type, with the exception of emoticons.
8. The curator of the topic has the right to delete messages that violate the Rules listed above and support with the curator tag the reason for deletion.
9. If the violator does not respond to the curator’s warning, the curator has the right to discuss the punishment with the moderators.

The club prohibits: rudeness, disrespect in communication, mate and any foul language.

And do not forget:
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editedDyushka74 - 13.04.18, 20:06
Reason for editing: Link to contests.

Rep: (175)
* udav21,
In addition, it is not yet known from what sort of "shit and sticks" these Vsmart are assembled

Zubek @ 03/20/2019, 19:01*
selection of normal smarts,

But I do not see anything besides Male and Huawei / Honor. Oppo and Vivo, if only, but what is on the windows is weak iron and the price tag is too high

Zubek @ 03/20/2019, 17:01*
Without them, such a choice of normal smart

That's for sure, I took my Mate 10 for 299 and am happy with the elephant: russian:

assembled these vsmart

From rice paper: rofl:

* udav21,
And Xiaomi !? But what about Xiaomi !!! :-D

But what about Xiaomi !!!

This is religion: rofl:

Rep: (202)
* udav21 By the way, their boss said the 9th series is the company's latest cheap flagships. So that...

Zubek @ 03/20/2019, 19:31*
latest cheap flagships

So not all flagships buy. For sectarians and simpler models full. Yes, and some daughters of Salyamka will appear: rofl:

any daughters of Salyamki appear

They kind of like RedMi as a separate brand of cheap smarts launched in January.

* pivchaga , they also have pocofon

* Zubek
Pokofon one model only seems to be. Or have something else been released?

* pivchaga 2nd on the way

Xiaomists, fasten: yes2:
https://3dnews.ru/984521

Rep: (27)
Well .., it seems my aquarium has died ...: girl_cray:

Natalya. @ 03/21/2019, 20:45*
it seems my aquarium has died ..

Remember the deceased: drinks:

Udav21 @ 03/21/19, 10:39 PM*
Remember the deceased

: thank_you: I’m thinking about the HUAWEI P20 Lite: blush:

Natalya. @ 03/21/2019, 11:11 PM*
HUAWEI P20 Lite

Normal smartphone.

Rep: (73)
Natalya. @ 03/21/19, 20:45*
Well .., it seems my aquarium has died ...

Battery?

* carmero No, brick ((

* Natalia. , Natalya, wait xiaomi mi9, mi 9 se, they have your favorite fish eye: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.09.19, 09:44