Xiaomi fan
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 7376
Check in: 17.12.07
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE

Xiaomi Mi Drone - Discussion
Drone xiaomi
Official site | Purchase and accessories | Discussion | application | Xiaomi club | Modding | Battery talk | Selection and comparison of quadcopters and drones |
Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

In this topic there is only a discussion of Mi Drone from the company Xiaomi.

F.A.Q.
1. Does the copter have a "Follow me" mode?
Not.
2. I can not fly, writes "compass interfered".
1. Change the take-off point.
2. Slowly turn the copter in any direction until the error disappears.
3. Avtozglyot does not work. I click on the button, nothing happens.
1. Authorship works when it is resolved programmatically (the button is lit in white).
2. For an auto-fly you need, just like to turn on / off the copter / console, press briefly once and press and hold the button again.
4. In flight, the error "compass interfered, fly with care" pops up, how dangerous is it?
Not critical. A great danger is a message that indicates the need for an emergency landing.
5. My height is reflected in feet, and my speed is in miles per hour. What to do?
Disable the "imperial units" item in the settings.
6. How to connect the phone to the remote?
1. Using the originaldrone cable, instruction when launching the application and turning on the modem mode on the phone.
2. Using Wi-Fi Dongle (via the same USB port used to connect the phone).There is no built-in Wi-Fi adapter in the console..
7. When flying, I lost and the image broadcast is not restored. What to do?
Try to switch to the map, and then again to the video. If there is no recovery, wait for the signal to appear.
8. Do I need to calibrate the copter each time before takeoff?
1. The manufacturer recommends calibrating before each flight.
2. Many calibrate once and no more return to this until the drone itself asks for it.
P.S. The calibration video is in the header, in the section - Useful
9. I do not have a tablet / phone in a regular mount. And I really want to fly through the tablet.
Buy onebracket on the remoteand fly to health.
10. When carrying the suspension, I'm afraid to unscrew the head of the camera. What to do?
Buy oneprotective cover. She fixes the camera.
P.S. It will not save from damage of contacts. Do not carry the camera where it can be damaged.
11. Plastic on the copter and remote is very easily soiled. What to do?
Do not fly above the ground, dust raised very quickly contaminates the copter. Take the copter with clean hands. For the remote you can buySilicone Case.
12. What are thesuitcasesCopter cases can advise?
Depending on the needs and size requirements. There are today the main models of the following type:
1. The cheapest option.Feet fold and detach is not necessary. But also sit on the case - too.
2. Impact resistant version of the previous version.Stiffer filler.
3. Universal option.Assumes carrying drone disassembled. You can also use it for other needs)
And numerous variants of bags for laptops, etc. Some even manage to adapt boxes for tools.
13. I do not have enough range / I want a more stable signal.
Buy onereflectors on the antenna.Possible small napiling.
14. I want to charge the battery from the car (12 V).
Buy oneboost voltage converter.Adjust 17V and 2.5A current. Requiresthe presence of straight arms and curvessmall skills in electronics.
15. Kopter starts to behave in the sky and really wants to return to their homeland.
Switch mode to ATTI and intercept control. In order not to lose precious time, set the GPS / ATTI mode switch to the right wheel.
16. Is it possible to take pictures (photos) without disabling the recording mode?
It is possible if the FullHD (1080p) shooting mode is configured. But in this case, the photos - no more than screenshots from the video. For a photo, you need to stop the recording mode.
17. The video is written in small passages (several seconds).
The memory card does not meet the requirements of the class (low write speed, need at least 10th class, better - U3).
18. How to put the copter? : blush:
Options 2:
1. Automatic. Like take off - short press and long press.
2. Manual. Smooth lowering of a kopter and stik of height against the stop down. After a couple of seconds, the engines will stop.Reduce the sticks is not necessary.
In both cases, landing is recommended (as well as taking off) on a flat (so as not to turn the copter) and a hard surface (so as not to raise dust).
19. Can the battery "self-discharge" (switch to storage mode)?
Yes maybe. Therefore, charge the battery immediately before flying, and not for 2 days.
20. I have a "glitch" battery - shows a drawdown on the bank.
Disassemble the battery, unplug the balancing cable. You can check the voltage on each of the bank. If it does not match the screen - connect back and charge.
21. In which format is it better to shoot?
Better in that for which your drone is intended (version 1080-1080, version 4K-4K), except when you need to increase the FPS, say for shooting fast moving cars, then select the mode with the maximum quality and the required number of FPS for example 4K version it can be 2K shooting with 60FPS.
22. Is it possible to put the drone in hand or take off from your hand?
Takeoff
Keep your foot on the front side, naturally try to keep it straight (although I didn’t have any problems such as a skewed horizon, maybe I was lucky. Although I don’t believe in my luck :)). Keep the sticks diagonally down (nipples in a vise :)) and when the engines start, gently lift down when the thrust appears and release the drone. But auto take-off, however, as well as auto-landing, I do not use. It is more convenient to take off when the appa is hanging on a cord, otherwise it will not be convenient to hold and reduce the sticks, maybe in this case it will be convenient to take off, it’s more convenient for you.
Landing
Decline to a height that allows you to reach the foot of the drone, is not recommended below, so that in case of a random lateral displacement of the drone, you do not fall under the propellers. unwrap the camera to yourself (so that the hand would not fall under the sensors). gently, without moving the drone in space, take the leg and press the left stick down until the motors are turned off. then lower it preferably in the horizontal plane and turn it off (otherwise the suspension will work out all the distortions - do you need it?).Author - Alex_SAV.
23. How to eliminate the dam horizon?
In the application menu there are 2 items for this:
but)Gimbal calibration
You need to install the drone on a completely flat surface, enter the menu and press the Start button after calibration, it will change to OK. After calibration, try to take off and if there is a blockage of the horizon, follow the next step.
b)Gimbal Adjustment
You need to install the drone on an absolutely flat surface, enter the menu and press the Auto button, the suspension will make loud and alarming sounds in the process of setting up, you will have to measure it, this is for everyone. After tuning, make a test flight, and if the horizon collapses, try manual tuning, to the left and to the right of the Auto button there is a “-” and “+” they adjust the speed of the suspension and may help you.
c) If the two previous methods did not help you: Place the drone on a flat surface and place something in horizontal straight lines in front of the camera (you can orient the drone to the tile), placing objects under the necessary leg of the drone (depending on the dam side) to understand the drone to the desired degree, start the suspension calibration as described in a) after which your drone is ready to fly.
It is very important in the calibration process not to touch the drone, otherwise everything will have to be included from the beginning. It is not unimportant to check the surface and evenness of the installation of the drone on it, level, or at least download the corresponding application on the phone.
Author Kompozitenen , original post , editing Zlisten
24. What are the VPU and ATTI modes for?
All information here
25. I have experience managing cheap drones. Is this experience comparable for Mi Drone?
The answer is here
26. What should a pilot know and take into account?
  • Before the flight, charge the batteries for they are self-discharged.
  • View the weather and especially the wind (do not bother to specialized sites)
  • Walk around the place of flight with a survey of air obstacles, trees, towers, wires, buildings, etc. The bottom line is that the terrain was in your head and you understand where you are flying.
  • Choose a good place to start, open, smooth, without iron, clean.
  • Expand everything and collect the drone. Perform a pre-flight check. After connecting the prop with the engines, check if the locks are closed, there is a play, do not scroll much each prop and listen for any extraneous noises and if it rotates easily enough. Check the junction of the suspension so that there is no debris or foreign objects, connect the camera and make sure that the lock is closed. When you turn on the remote control and the drone, make sure by the indicators that the charge is sufficient for flight, after connecting in the application, check the battery status and the adequacy of the take-off location and direction of the drone (side of the world).
  • Before the flight, set the necessary flight settings to the required return altitude, speed and video shooting parameters.
  • In flight, constantly monitor the telemetry - battery charge, satellites, drone speed in different directions of flight (this helps determine the wind that is in the sky).
  • Watch the environment, may come high-altitude technology, appear people, animals, birds, change the weather, etc.
  • After the flight, check the drone for damage to the props, camera, air ducts, housing. Garbage to eliminate immediately. At home, you can already wipe it and inspect everything in more detail.
  • Do not overcharge with charging the battery after the flight and always charge it 100%.

27. Can I connect the camera to a computer or other devices via the USB port?
a) This is a debug port and it is not intended to connect to third-party devices for the sake of access to video recordings. (Officially)
b) Many complain that after such connections the camera stops seeing the drone or computer. (Not officially)
c) If you still want to use this feature at your own risk, use the Safe Disconnect feature before disconnecting from the PC (Recommendation)
28. What volume of flash cards should I choose?
In 4K, the quality of the clips is taken in 5 minutes and one such file weighs 2.1-2.4GB, the average flight time from 1 battery is ~ 20 min. Total -at least you need a 16GB card
29. How does the video quality change (the video that is transferred to your smartphone / tablet during the flight) when the shooting resolution changes?
When shooting 1080p (fps without a difference) there will be a 1280x720 link, when shooting in 4K and 2.7K there will be 768x432. Author -mixirEditing - Zlisten.
30. Which antennas on the drone and remote are responsible for what?
a) The left antenna on the drone works only on transmission, the right - on reception.
b) Both the left and right console antennas work for both reception and transmission. Author -Saperkalor. Post withexplanation.
31. How to check whether the drone was "drowned"?
Information along with photoshere.
32. When charging the battery, all 4 or alternately the first 2 and the last 2 diodes flash, what does this mean?
a) If all 4 diodes blink - most likely your battery has not cooled down after the flight, leave it alone and charge it later (not in the sun in summer)
b) 2 first and 2 last diodes flash alternately - most likely you discharged the battery to 0% during the flight and it is now blocked from you, you can buy a new one.
33. I can not connect the drone through the cable, through the WiFi dongl everything is fine.
Before running the application, turn on the USB modem in the settings.
34. If at the height of the descent of the drone to keep the left stick in the lower position, the engines will not turn off?
Do not turn off, turn off only if the drone is on the ground.
[b] 35. If you go below the take-off point, what will happen?
a) The height of the drone will be displayed in the minus value.
b) There will be no failures in the work, even if you turn on the RTH mode (return home).

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Quadcopter device and equipment
Attached Image

The device consists of several elements
1. Engine
2. Retainer
3. Compartment for mounting the camera
4. Button for folding legs
5. Legs intended for landing of the device
6. Battery compartment
7. Indicator showing the device status (Indicators 4pcs, on each of the beams of the drone)
Remote control
Attached Image

1. Key home return
2. Hole for hanging
3. Latch holding mobile device
4. Left stick, responsible for the movement of the drone up / down and rotation around its axis.
5. Key to record video
6. Key for photos
7. Left roller, tilt camera up / down
8. Right stick, responsible for moving the drone forward / backward and sideways left / right
9. Power button, to turn on the remote control, you must press and immediately press again with the hold
10. Indicator showing battery status
11. Take-off / landing in automatic mode
12. The right-hand video usually changes the EV settings, but in the application you can change to switch between Gps / ATTI modes or change the brightness of the running lights.
13. Antennas, best parallel down position
14. Charger input
15. USB slot
Equipment
Attached Image

1. Propeller - 4 pcs.
2. Support, performing the function of protection - 4 pcs. (not available in all trim levels)
3. USB cable
4. Battery - 1 pc.
5. Charger - 1 pc.
6. Wrench (not met yet :))
7. Screwdriver (found in earlier versions of 1080)
8. Screws - 10 pcs (I assume that I have already screwed it into the drone)

Specifications
  • GPS: GPS / Glonass
  • FPV: Wi-Fi
  • The function "return home": there is
  • Function “Distance control”: yes
  • Maximum flight range (1080r / 4K): 1/4 km.
  • "Hold height" mode: yes
  • AV Signal Frequency: Wi-Fi network
  • Radio signal frequency 1080 / 4K: 2.4 / 5 GHz
  • Transmitter power supply: 3.7V, 5000mAh, 18.5Wh, LiPo
  • Transmitter weight: 500rp.
  • FPV display: any gadget on Android
  • Drone Battery Type: 4S, 15.2V, 5100mAh, 77.52Wh, LiPo
  • Flight time: up to 27 minutes
  • Maximum speed: up to 16 m / s
  • Maximum lifting speed: up to 6 m / s
  • Maximum lifting height: 500 m
  • Autonomous flight modes: Flying by points / around the object / returning home
  • Motors: BC 2212 800kv
  • Drone backlight: LED on each beam of the drone
  • Charging time: 1.5 hours
  • Drone without battery weight: 670 gr.
  • Drone dimensions: 310 x 380 x53mm
  • Flight Environment: Indoor / Outdoor

Contact with the manufacturer
In case of serious problems due to the manufacturer’s fault, try writing to Fimi, it’s better to immediately attach your account number in the application and the version of the updates, as well as a short video with the problem.post office - [email protected]

Video shot by us
I suggest the following message format:
1. Drone version
2. Location and time of day (approximately)
3. Shooting modes set in the application.
4. How was the video processed (program) and under what settings (if there is processing)
Old video topic
Chernivtsi National University named after Yury Fedkovich - Evgeniy_67
Dniester canyon - Evgeniy_67
Restaurant on the lake in the park - Evgeniy_67
Israel (Tel Aviv, Haifa) - Andrey-858585
Bryansk, the embankment - SKiVv
G. Ivanovo, South Airport, drift and dredge competitions, day - Garrycariy

Legal issues using quadcopters
Useful
Utility models for 3D printer
Short review without "talk"
Firmware and instructions for 4K (English) / Firmware and instructions for 1080 (English)
How to charge the drone in the field
English Wiki on our drone, a lot of useful information
Great panorama guide
A detailed review of the 4K version, the truth is in English. language
Almost everything about our 4K camera
Calibration drone, not official, but 100% pass
The Mi Drone 4K flight is a little farther than 5 km.
1080P version overview
4K version overview
Offsite specifications
Mi drone 4k Manual (YouTube video)
Propellers for 1080 and 4K
Warranty and service in Russia
The battery has stopped charging
If you have problems writing to a memory card
Verification of flight range declared by the manufacturer
Information about the "wrong" calibration and "non-working compass"
Instructions for using xiaomi mi drone in Russian
Run near metal objects. IMPORTANT!
Restore broken video
another way to restore video
"System failed to initialize, please restart aircraft" error
Drone Management Cheat Sheet
pinout pinout layout
Devices with Intel processors are not supported by the MiDrone application
Gray screen instead of video from the camera
The record and stop button of the video works, as indicated by on-screen messages.
  1. Connect camera to PC
      1.1. The OS will see 2 disks, something like internal memory and the second - an inserted memory card. I gave the error of the first section ("built-in") and suggested formatting it. Formatted in FAT 32 - no problem
  2. Downloadarchive with 1065th camera firmware
  3. Unzip the contents to the root of the MEMORY CARD
  4. Disconnect the camera from the PC through "safe removal"
  5. Connect the camera to the drone and turn it on. The update process will start automatically. It seems to be flashing diodes
  6. Personally, I just turned it on and left, returned in 3-5 minutes, made sure that no diodes blinked, launched the application and checked the camera. The camera worked.

Information provided SmartMike , his post . Original instruction .
Full set for flight with glasses

The solution to the problem "Accelerometer Error" - it is impossible to take off
Instructions sent by Fimi
    1 , open the black box and a yellow cable。 be careful)
    (Open the drone, you will see a black box and a yellow cable next to it)
    FPC of the connection Very (Very important)
    (Take a picture of the black box and the yellow cable (Very important) - I think this is important for sending to Fimi or I did not translate correctly :))
    3 , use tweezers to pick up both sides of the black seat
    (Using tweezers to open the locks on the left and right, as shown in the figure)
    Attached Image
    4 , take out the yellow cable , and the re-installed it back (please careful) ,
    (Remove the yellow cable and reinstall, please be careful)
    Attached Image
    5 , restart your drone and check your drone is well or not?
    (Turn on your drone (after assembly) and check if your problem is solved)

Material provided by romanluk , him post with comments and pictures . Translation attempts - Zlisten
Live broadcast video flight to other devices
  • Turn on the remote
  • We connect Wi-Fi Dongle (whistle) to the console
  • Turn on drone
  • We connect the necessary device to our wifi from the console
  • Open vlc player (available on all platforms)
  • In the player, go to the tab - "Open MRL" and prescribe the address - rtsp: //192.168.100.10: 554 / live

Orbit Flight Mode
Orbit Modes:
  • Towards center - the camera is directed to the center of the orbit
  • As flying direction - the camera is directed forward in motion
  • Tail to center - the camera is directed out of orbit (booty to the center :))
  • Stick control - sort ofyou can manage sticks during orbital flight. Left stick turns out, right did not try. ( The height, direction and speed of flying are changed with the sticks. )
  • Initial direction - the camera is directed in one direction i.e. if it was to the north at the beginning of the orbit, then it will look in the direction of the north throughout the flight in orbit.

I do not know whether it is necessary to describe the rest of the settings, and there seems to be clear about it - height, speed, radius, angle (direction of going into orbit, varies from 0 to 360 degrees). At the bottomDirection of flight - flying clockwise or counterclockwise.

Of the important:
  • The center of the point of interest, an orbit is built around the cator, determined by the position of the drone. Those. first fly up to the object around which you want to fly, and then turn on the orbit.
  • At a predetermined height, the drone goes smoothly (or dropping down if the height of the fly was indicated below the initial position), so keep this in mind.
  • The minimum radius depends on the speed of flight (the greater the speed, the greater the radius).
  • In any mode of the orbit, you can adjust the height / radius / speed with the sticks

The tilt angle of the camera can be set manually, as usual with the left wheel.

Author - Alex_SAV , Slightly corrected - Zlisten

Drone transportation to other countries
Armenia
There, from Sheremetyevo, the drone drove normally. Apparently ours do not boil. When flew from Armenia, scanned, the scanner noted 3 suspicious elements. These were batteries (saw the screen). And then they asked me to open and show all my bags, get everything. When they pointed me to the battery at the back and asked "Is this a camera?" I was a little nervous because I thought that they were looking for a camera and might be asked to delete the footage, but then I showed her the camera with the thoughts "Nooooo." She stood in bewilderment. She pointed to the battery again and asked, "And this?" With her, I took out the battery from the case, said that these were batteries and showed 2 batteries nearby, turned them on. The third was a paverbank, in a small bag. She scanned again and said, "You can clean everything. Everything is OK! Bon voyage." But they asked to keep the batteries not in the device, but separately. Well, what about me, I obeyed and put it separately)))

So you can take drone to Armenia. During the check-up she called up the security service, pronounced the word quadrocopter. Everything else was in Armenian. Next: thank_you: and I went to Dyutifri.

In Armenia, it is forbidden to fly over crowds, to shoot military and strategically important objects. It is also forbidden to fly at night. I read this before a trip to one of the sites on drones. It will also be dangerous to shoot at the borders where armed conflicts are taking place. This is Nagorno-Karabakh. They use drones on both sides, at night, etc. The unrecognized territory on which they still shoot. By the way, according to Azerbaijan, one cannot be there without their notification. This is the same as with our artists who visit Crimea, then remain as "war criminals in Ukraine."
Author - Gippgrillz , post completely
English website with information on how to operate drones in different countries

Drone versions
There are two versions of the drone:
  • With camera 4k - modelMJSZFXQ02FM + YTXJ02FM - price ¥ 2999
  • With a 1080p camera - modelMJSZFXQ01FM + YTXJ01FM - price ¥ 2499
The batteries for both versions are the same.

�������� ����� download

(Crazy hands)
Using the instructions given here, you automatically lose your warranty and do everything at your own peril and risk!
Washers to strengthen
Purpose: The washer is designed specifically for Xiaomi Mi Drone 4k / 1080.
Serves to prevent motor pulling out (Due to the appearance of cracks in the attachment points of the drone engines - curator), increasing the rigidity of the motor mount and reducing the vibration of the motors (in case of weakening of the motor mount).

Transparent plastic ensures the dispersion of light from the side lights without disturbing the ideas of the developers and improving the readability of the model in the sky. (The light from the side lights will be much brighter - curator)
Production: Made on a high-quality PICASO 3D printer, PETG plastic is one of the most durable.
The kit includes 4 washers + 16 screws (stainless steel with hexagon).External link to the detailed installation instructions and contacts of the author.For questions contactkolurpa

Manuals for replacing various Mi Drone components with links to parts- shared a linkAlikR. Purchase site is not verified
Spare parts for Mi Drone- shared a linkAlikR. Purchase site is not verified
Video on the disassembly of the drone body
Description of parts in the drone body witha photo
Battery disassembly
Suspension disassembly- authorantiknaher
Soldering a broken board with a connector connecting the gimbal through a loop
Disassembling the battery and troubleshooting problems with banks.Author -Kirill_navigator
Remote antenna replacementAuthor -Saperkalor
Reinstall the locking ring

Previous polls
Attached Image
Attached Image

For questions about filling caps, please contactCurator .

Questionnaires
1. Questionnaireby used devices (v. 1.2 :)) Viewanswerscanhere.
2. Drone condition You can see the answers here

Post has been editedZlisten - 18.06.19, 06:58
Reason for editing: (Video shot by us) G. Ivanovo, South Airport, drift and dredge competitions, day
Prizrak1979
Message#22
02.08.16, 18:48
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 10.12.06
Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos SM-G920FD

And still interested in the question when should a version with a 4k camera appear on sale?
gdai.ukraine
Message#23
02.08.16, 21:01
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 12.03.16
Apple iPhone 6s

* antoniokirilloff, I tried different firmware already ... with Russian 42 even though I connected Xiaomi Note 3 Pro, but the camera still does not connect. It seems that I can not read the memory card normally. But I’ve tried all sorts of cards. The guys advised me to connect to the camera via WiFi, but I didn’t even think that it was possible :) I have not tried it yet.
gdai.ukraine
Message#24
04.08.16, 10:59
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Apple iPhone 6s

Unfortunately, the situation is not changing :(
The camera writes to the card, while it writes - The camera is not connected. Through iOS, the drone's firmware is updated, and through Android it says - there is no memory card or not enough space. In short, some poltergeist !!! I'm in shock!

Attached images
Attached Image
DarkKnight)
Message#25
04.08.16, 20:53
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35
Check in: 23.12.10
Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505

Gdai.ukraine @ 08/04/2016, 13:59*
Unfortunately, the situation is not changing
The camera writes to the card, while it writes - The camera is not connected. Through iOS, the drone's firmware is updated, and through Android it says - there is no memory card or not enough space. In short, some poltergeist !!! I'm in shock!

If a microSDHC Class 10 UHS-I card, the file system of a FAT32 or exFAT card, the card capacity is from 8 to 64 GB, then the matter is most likely not in the memory card. Try to experiment with changing the file system of the memory card.
gdai.ukraine
Message#26
04.08.16, 23:17
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Apple iPhone 6s

* DarkKnight)Ok, I'll try to dig deeper tomorrow ... thanks.
vs.
Message#27
05.08.16, 09:57
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4543
Check in: 27.03.08
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

The people, and the 4k drone differs from the FHD drone only in the maximum shooting resolution?
Or are there any other differences?

That is, they fly the same way, but they shoot seriously in different ways, 4k can do FullHD 100fps.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedvs. - 05.08.16, 10:04

--------------------
HuaweiMate 20
Xperia ™ X8.0,Z5c 7.1.1XTZ 5.1.1
MiYi-221, Rmi 3S 3/32
DarkKnight)
Message#28
05.08.16, 17:48
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35

vs. @ 08/05/2016, 12:57*
That is, they fly the same way, but they shoot seriously in different ways, 4k can do FullHD 100fps.

The camera sensor in the 4K version, judging by the characteristics, is the same as that of dji phantom 3 advanced and professional. Since the 4K version has a bitrate of 65 Mbps, the video quality will be more comparable with the pro version of the phantom than with advanced. You can watch a video from dji phantom 3 professional to approximately understand how the 4K version will shoot.
aliks2002
Message#29
09.08.16, 15:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 160
Check in: 27.12.09
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

* Gramilla
* gdai.ukraine,
* Crazy95Dot,
Hello. Tell me how he behaves after a n-th number of flights? They just say they were recalled at the moment because of the large number of returns. o.O

Post has been editedaliks2002 - 09.08.16, 15:29

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K
gdai.ukraine
Message#30
09.08.16, 19:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Apple iPhone 6s

* aliks2002, my camera is so normal and did not start
And it’s not clear in the camera the problem or in the brain of the drone itself
aliks2002
Message#31
09.08.16, 23:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 160
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

* gdai.ukraine,
1. As I understand it, the version for ios has not yet appeared?
2. Can I check flight zones before buying a copter? (just some write that they have closed the whole city)

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K
vtm
Message#32
11.08.16, 11:07
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Check in: 23.11.05
Apple iPhone 4

What is the name of the iOS app?
aliks2002
Message#33
11.08.16, 11:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 160
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

* vtm
https: //itunes.apple.c...n-ji/id1112378744? mt = 8
Link to the application.

Post has been editedaliks2002 - 11.08.16, 11:50

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K
aliks2002
Message#34
11.08.16, 17:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 160
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Owners of this device. Tell me, does he still see the memory card? The fact that he needs microSDXC, I am aware of Class 10 and the fact that I read max. 64Gb but can it work with large volumes or not? I ask because on gearbest they say that after 20 days they should start selling 4k and they will eat well!

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K
DarkKnight)
Message#35
11.08.16, 20:30
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35

* aliks2002,

I heard in one review that the instructions say 16GB is recommended (~ 30 min. 4K video). On the official website they write that the volume is supported from 8 to 64 GB. I will take 32GB (~ 60 min. 4K video), one battery lasts at best for 27 min. flight.

He also ordered a 4K version, they promise to send it by September 15.
aliks2002
Message#36
11.08.16, 22:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 160
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

* DarkKnight),
Strange, but I got 32GB (~ 16min. 4k video).
By the way on gearbest there is an add. batteries. ;)

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K
Paderin38
Message#37
12.08.16, 11:41
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Check in: 22.01.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

Are there any non-official Chinese forums discussing this drone? Interestingly, didn’t anyone hack it / try to hack it? What is the problem of finding these restrictions in the program code and removing them, and even better to make a modified custom firmware? Is it generally based on which board and which wasp is inside?
aliks2002
Message#38
12.08.16, 12:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 160
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Aliks2002 @ 08/11/2016, 10:07 PM*
* DarkKnight),
Strange, but I got 32GB (~ 16min. 4k video)

It seems like I’m somewhere, OOO.Very miscalculated !!!

Paderin38 @ 08/12/2016, 11:41*
Are there any non-official Chinese forums discussing this drone?

More than sure what is, but I do not know Chinese.

Paderin38 @ 08/12/2016, 11:41*
Interestingly, didn’t anyone hack it / try to hack it?

At the moment, this is not the product that is interesting for hacking or for customization. That's when 4K comes out and if xiaomi continue to improve them (at least once a year) and possibly expand it, then they will become interesting for customization by.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K
antoniokirilloff
Message#39
12.08.16, 14:32
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20
Check in: 22.01.12

There is a Chinese forum. Only they are in no hurry to break the firmware). here you can search:http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/f-455-1
~ K ~ A ~ I ~ N ~
Message#40
14.08.16, 07:09
Administrator
[offline]

Messages 2382
Check in: 06.09.10
Apple iPhone SE

VTM @ 08/11/2016, 17:07*
What is the name of the iOS app?

In the App Store - write in the search for Fimi

--------------------
iPhone SE 32GB | iOS 10.3.3
M8S Plus AMLogic 812 TV BOX
SySaDeMoN
Message#41
15.08.16, 12:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 212
Check in: 07.04.15
Xiaomi Mi 5

The people, but in general why nowhere is there any information about the 4k version, as well as large-scale reviews / tests of the FHD version? The same phantoms as uncut dogs and videos and articles, and here the calm is complete. Money was postponed for the 4k version, but after contacting more than 20 stores I did not receive a single even approximate release date for the 4k version. Does anyone have at least rumors in this regard? Should I wait or buy a DJI Phantom 3 Adv for € 671.43? thank

938 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/21/19, 19:21