WP 8.1 / WP10 Fonts | Change fonts on winphones!

Rep: (38)
FontsWP 8.1/WP10

Instructions for changing the font
ATTENTION! ALL ACTIONS YOU DO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND RISK, IF YOU STOP SOMETHING, THEN YOU WILL COME TO DO THE DEVICE RESET!

What you need to replace the font:
  1. The device itself.
  2. Interop Unlock. (How to do it, readhere )
  3. Registry Editor. (Recommended CustomPFD or Interop Tools. You can download themhere)
  4. Straight arms.
  5. Full access to the file system. (MTP or SFTP. How to do this, read the samehere. )

Now, after you have done unlock and gained access to the file system, let's proceed:
  1. Download the font you need, in attachments.
  2. Unpack it anywhere.
  3. We transfer all 5 fonts along the way: This computer is \ Windows Phone \ Phone \ Windows \ FONTS (The main thing is not to change the name of the fonts, leave it as it is.)
  4. Open the registry editor and go along the path HKLM \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ Fonts
  5. We find there 5 registry values, and these are: Segoe UI, Segoe UI Bold, Segoe UI Light, Segoe UI Semibold, Segoe UI Semilight.
  6. We edit them in accordance with the font name. (Example: Was segoeui, and became segoeui_oksana)
  7. We do it with all 5 fonts and reboot.
  8. ????
  9. Congratulations! You now have a custom font!

Fonts
"San Francisco IOS9

Ubuntu font
Screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Download:
Attached fileUbuntu_Full.zip(1.3 MB)

Buxton Sketch Font

Oksana font

Comic sans
Attached fileComic_Sans.zip(322.85 KB)

Sketch flow font

MvBoli Font

Roboto font

Utility

H. users who have changed the font, I will be very grateful if you throw screenshots with fonts, because I do not have time to do it all.
If you have questions, ask them, I will answer.
P.s. Also at the weekend I’ll probably make a video about how to do this.
P.s2 How to make my fonts will describe later, since there is no time

Post has been editedskobnet1 - 14.07.16, 17:28

Rep: (78)
I take off the screenshots of the font "Ubuntu"
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

As you can see everything is beautiful, but there is a small cant trimmed in CustomPFD headers.

Post has been editedRandomwp - 14.07.16, 17:24

Throw off your fonts that you want, I will redo them for the top ten.

Can I redo this one?
The archive also has original files.

Attached files

Attached fileFonts.zip(4.27 MB)

Rep: (73)
Greetings.
The question here arose: Is it possible to port smiles fonts? Stumbled uponbranch, with a bucket like doing. Maybe we can have what: lol:

* asoblimo1,
It seems there is an emoji file, most likely you can redo it.

I'll come home, try to do it.

SNAPBACK] 51243668 [/ SNAPBACK]asoblimo1, here is one thing, but in apple smiles, there are smiles that are not on the vinfonah.

* skobnet1, And if they wipe and leave only available, if possible? * I don’t understand the fonts, I apologize: lol: *

Is it possible to get access to the file system (specifically to the fonts) from the phone so that it does not soar with the computer, or is it unrealistic on the top ten?

* RandomWP,
Periodically monitor XDA, although unlock on 10 did, there is no file manager yet.

Rep: (74)
XDA has a program on our topic.

Attached files

Attached fileFontChange_Release_ARM_v0.2.xap(306.72 KB)

Post has been editedSalamat - 19.07.16, 10:59

* Salamat, She seems to be not working, she is testing, nothing seems to be like.

* RandomWP, it seems like the PocketFile Manager is there, but I don’t know or it is working at the moment.

she's kind of not working

It seems like it works, the standard font has been restored, I did not try to install a new one.

Font MVBoli_Full from the topic header,
half of the letters / words changed, half not, can I fix it somehow?
And half of the Russian letters have not changed, with English everything is in order.
[attachment = "8405547: wp_ss_20 ... 718_0001.png"] [attachment = "8405548: wp_ss_20 ... 718_0002.png"]

I'll try to fix it, I'll have a pc at lunch.

Rep: (74)
* Salamat, She seems to be not working, she is testing, nothing seems to be like.

It works, you need to unpack the fonts from the archive in any folder on the device, select in the program and reboot the device. It is not clear what it uses and what does not. In the device, then the mixture is obtained - the headers of the windows are one font, the window is written to others

skobnet1, And can you finish the apple font? * (Transform Semilight and Semibold) and remove the offset of Russian letters. In my opinion, he looks terrible due to the fact that there is no semiligh and semobold. (Where Semilight is needed, Light looks just awful, even on a standard font due to the fact that the size is small and it looks cut because of too thin lines)

Shl. And fasten the cap.

Post has been editedRandomwp - 18.07.16, 19:26
Reason for editing: Achipyadka

It remains to find out at lunch what date?: D

I have a hard dead on the laptop ((((((

Yes i have

I'll try

Full version    

Help     rules