> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

ZUK Z2 - Official firmware

Rep: (416)
ZUK Z2 - Official ZUI firmware
PictureZUK Z2131
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | ZUK Z2 Owners Club пїЅ | Lenovo Fans Club пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Discussion camera ZUK Z2 пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ

! About the publication and discussion of captainemo content!

Mini FAQ + FAQ Answers

Important information!
  • Information about the official update toAndroid Nougat here.
  • Currently the official ZUI firmwaredoes not support Russian language.
  • The phone is usually sold with a Chinese multilingual custom based on ZUI, which is installed by the sellers:curve and not full translation, there are bugs, over the air (OTA) is not updated.
  • When installing QSB firmware on a multilanguage custom through stock recovery, it turns outBRICK !
  • If you want an OTA update, flush the original ZUI through QFIL.

Drivers and Utilities
Drivers
Utilities
Adb
Adb
Attached fileZUK_ADB_FASTBOOT ??. Zip(2.27 MB)

If ADB does not see the smartphone
ADB USB.ini

Firmware
Official ZUI firmware (without Russian)
Android 6.x

Android 7.x

Android 8.x

Unofficial firmware based on the official ZUI(with Russian language)

Instructions

Recovery

Useful
Setting up contact sync on Chinese stock
Dark theme for ZUI 3.5 (Substratum)
Program NEXT ZUK
Uhealth in Russian [Root]
Recover Volume Levels on Oreo
If Google Chrome incognito crashes while watching a video or listening to audio
If the settings crash when you try to go along the path "Settings ->Accounts & Sync ->Others (Others) "(If the application is installed from mail.ru)
If Safe Center does not start
If CDMA 3G from Intertelecom is not working
If the phone constantly reboots into TWRP recoveryAnother varinat
If YOTA loses 4G (no signal)
Modem from ZUI 2.5.104 ST (Android 7.0, India)
Sounds from the drain. ZUI 2.5 firmware
Sounds from Google Pixel 2
How to download firmware from PAN.BAIDU.COM using IDM (Internet Download Manager)
Setting up background work and application notifications on ZUI(solving problems with inappropriate notifications, alarm clock)
Discussion device on XDA
Differences Indian ZUI (Global) from the Chinese
Reassigning the Home key functions (touch, swipe)
An application that adds drop-down stock notifications. firmware
Full and detailed setup of notifications on the Chinese ZUI
Register on zuk.com to unlock (open) the bootloader
Russian translation repository for ZUI
Resetting the Pattern or Password from TWRP
Creating NVRAM backup without root access
Creating your own boot logoReady logos
ZUI Topics (added)StillContrast dark
Test version of Xposed for Android 7
Testpoint
Installing Google Apps(Google РЎontacts Sync, Google Contacts and Google Play Store from Italians)
Dual boot patcherDecisionmistakes "mbtool"
QCN file
ZUK account

Screenshots of polls / Reviews / Reviews
Survey Screenshots
What firmware do you have now (01.03.17)
Attached Image
What official firmware do you use every day (07/03/17)
Attached Image
Reviews / reviews of members of the forum for firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 14.04.19, 17:32
Reason for editing: Zui 4.0.199 TWRP / QFIL

Reserve

Instructions for firmware QSB image ZUI through engineering recovery

It is noted that after the firmware, application data, settings, files on the internal memory of the phone are not erased! Nevertheless, make copies of the necessary files before the firmware!

1. Downloadingarchive with QSB ZUI firmware (link to CloudMile - ZUI_2.0.069_ST_160712)
  2. Create sdfuse folder in the root of the phone memory
  3. Download the downloaded archive with qsb to a convenient place, copy the qsb image to the sdfuse folder created earlier in the root of the device’s memory
  4. Turning off the smartphone, then simultaneously hold down the volume down button + power button, after vibration release the power button, the volume button "-" hold until loaded into engineering recovery
  5. Select the 3 item Update SD with the volume keys, press the selection with the power button
  6. The version of the qsb firmware found in the root of the memory will be displayed, press START on the screen.
  7. Complete update will occur.with the loss of internal memory data on the smartphone (!) , so do not forget to backup files from it to the firmware!
  8. After a successful update will appear Update successful! Click REBOOT.

Post has been editedrussianxep - 06.08.16, 09:38
Reason for editing: ZUI 2.0 ST

Instructions for firmware via QFIL ZUK Z2 on ZUI

All manipulations are done at your own peril and risk! Be attentive and careful! Data from the internal memory when the firmware is deleted!

1. Download the device driver, port driver from the header,the firmware itself in the zip file from the header (spoiler "Official firmware ZUI" and "Unofficial firmware based on the official ZUI (Russian) , QPST program using a computer on WindowsOS
  2. Unzip to a convenient one, the path to the files is desirable in Latin (for example C: \ QPST), install the ZUK device drivers, the necessary software, if necessary (FrameworkNET, Visual C ++) and the QPST program
  3. Run QFIL on behalf of the administrator, in the program window mark the Flat Build item at the top left, click on the "Browse" button in the top line, select the file type "all files" to see the required file, select the file in the folder with previously unpacked firmware filesprog_emmc_firehose_8996_ddr.elf open
  4. Then click on the "Load XML" button in the program window, select and open files.rawprogram0.xml then patch0.xml
  5. Download the adb folder from the header and unzip it to a convenient place, for example C: \ fastboot, from there in the explorer we hold down the Shift key and the right mouse button, in the window we choose to open the command window, connect the phone to the PC with a cable, go to fastboot phone mode - disable phone, simultaneously hold down the volume keys + and -, turn on the cable in the smartphone, a black screen appears fastboot mode, there we will see the serial number and bootloader status unlocked.
  6. In fastboot mode, enter the command in the adb command line:fastboot -i 0x2b4c oem ​​reboot-edl
    The smartphone reboots into edl, from there the 9008 port will not go anywhere, then we see the following result, the driver is installed, and the port for the firmware is available.
  7. The status window will appear above the top line in the program window: Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, press the "Download" button!
  8. In the program log window, we see that the firmware process has started, the blue progress bar starts moving, the log is informed about the process stage, at the end the last line of the log will be "Finish Download", the smartphone will reboot!

Possible problems!

Message:Download FailSahara Failed(you need to unlock the bootloader to start and try again!)
Solution: Click in the Configuration program and set it as in the picture, click OK and try again:
Attached Image

If you have port 9008 in the device manager decided on the exclamation mark = the device drivers did not correctly stand up!
If you have an exclamation mark on port 9008
1. Delete ZUK driver via"Programs and Components"
2. Reboot, press during reboot.F8 .
3. Download Type"Disable driver signature verification" (or something similar)
4. After loading, install the driver again.
If drivers are not installed, an exclamation mark (Win 8, 8.1, 10)
  • With the LShift clamped, press "Shutdown-Restart"
  • In the menu that appears after the reboot, click"Diagnostics"
    [attachment = "7745148: 11.jpg"]

• Next, go to"Extra options"
    [attachment = "7745081: 7685968.jpg"]

• In the window"Extra options" choose "Boot Options"
    [attachment = "7745095: 7.jpg"]

• We pressReboot
    [attachment = "7745084: 8.jpg"]

• When the list appears on a blue background, click7 or F7

If drivers are not installed (Win 10)

• Go to"All options - Update and security - Restore."
  • In section"Special download options" click "Restart Now".
    [attachment = "7745130: 1.png"]

• In the menu that appears after the reboot, click"Diagnostics"
  • Next, go to"Extra options"
  • In the "Advanced Options" select"Boot Options"
  • We pressReboot
  • When the list appears on a blue background, click7 or F7

Post has been editedrussianxep - 19.03.17, 10:51
Reason for editing: about the loader

Rep: (72)
Google applications suite (Google contacts sync, Google contacts, Google play store) fromItaliansAttached to the message.
Before installation, enable installation from unverified sources: Settings>Security & Privacy>Unknown Sources
Copy apk files from the archive to the internal memory of the phone. Install by running through File Explorer, when requesting permission to respond Allow
There is also a link for instructions on how to switch the Google Play locale.
Attached fileLenovo_Zuk_Gapp_6.0.zip(12.52 MB)

Rep: (885)
M
We move to subsectionLenovo

Official unlocking bootloader ZUK Z2

Unlocking the bootloader leads to the loss of the official warranty from the manufacturer! Data from the internal memory of the smartphone is erased!

1. We register for thisreference (outdatedinstruction ).
    Go tothispage and log in (button with a pair of hieroglyphs in the upper right corner).
    Screenshot:
    Attached Image

We agree with the help of the blue button at the bottom left, then we will be transferred to stage 2:
    Screenshot:
    Attached Image

2. Enter the serial number of your device (you can find it from the OS in the phone information, or from the fastboot mode (line - s / n). If there are 8 characters, enter it, if 7 characters, add 0 (zero) at the beginning or at the end, If there are 6 characters, add 00 at the beginning or end, enter the postal address specified when registering on the site (it is better to use Yandex mail, because mail.ru does not work). We receive an email with the file "unlock_bootloader.img" in the email box. it is in the folder with adb and fastboot.
  3. Download the archive from the header with a folderadb and unzip to a convenient place, for example, C: \ fastboot, in the same place in the Explorer, hold down the Shift key and the Right mouse button, in the window, select Open command window, connect the phone to the PC with a cable, go to fastboot phone mode - turn off the phone, hold down At the same time, the Loudness + and - keys, we connect the cable to the smartphone, a black screen appears fastboot mode, there we will see the serial number and the status of the bootloader "locked".
  4. Then in the folder withadb copy the file unlock_bootloader.img .
  5. In fastboot mode, enter the command:fastboot -i 0x2b4c flash unlock unlock_bootloader.img
  6. The result should be:
    sending 'unlock' (0 KB) ... OKAY [0.004s]
    writing 'unlock' ... OKAY [0.019s]
    Enter the command:fastboot -i 0x2b4c oem ​​unlock-go - the smartphone will reboot.

Check unlock status:
  7. Again, we are doing the 3 and 4 points (since after the unlock all the settings were lost by default).
  8. In fastboot mode, we check the status with the command:fastboot -i 0x2b4c oem ​​device-info
    (bootloader) Device tampered: false
    (bootloader) Device unlocked: true
    (bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false
    (bootloader) Display panel: OKAY [0.027s] finished. total time: 0.027s
    If you see the line(bootloader) Device unlocked: true , it means everything is OK, the bootloader is unlocked, we enter the command fastboot reboot - reboot into the system.

Write to QMS, if you can not get the unlock key, I will help!

Post has been editedrussianxep - 08.03.18, 19:46
Reason for editing: Note about mail.

Rep: (38)
* russianxep,
Does unlock make it impossible to update by air?

Rep: (754)
* Tanzhor ,
Nonsense) custom rekoveri deprives, and the loader and lock can be traced with firmware.
Yes, and why update it, but without rus.

Post has been editedgaiverxxi - 15.07.16, 17:12

Tanzhor @ 07.15.2016, 19:10*
Does unlock make it impossible to update by air?

As far as I know - root in the system will not allow this to be done. If the bootloader is unlocked, there is no SuperSU and there is no TWRP from LR - in theory it will arrive) After the qsb firmware, it is always locked like kufil

Posted 07/15/2016, 5:19 PM:

Installing TWRP + SuperSU custom recovery

1. You need to unlock the bootloader byof this instruction
  2. Go to fastboot mode: go to Settings ->Advanced Settings ->Developer options. If this item is missing, you need to enable it: go to Settings ->About we tap 7 times in the item ZUI Version. Go back to Settings ->Advanced Settings, the Developer options item should be in place. Enable USB debugging option. We connect the phone to the PC with a cable. Run the command window from the ADB folder (hold Shift + right mouse button). We type the command: adb reboot bootloader On the smartphone screen, we always enable debugging from this computer. The smartphone is loaded in the bootloader.
    UPD.: You can boot into fastboot through engineering recovery, for this, select the reboot fastboot line in it.
  3. Download the recovery image from the header, copy it to the folder with ADB.
  4. We write the command:fastboot -i 0x2b4c flash recovery name_recovery.img Command line status with success Sending ... Writing ... OKAY
  5. Then the command:fastboot -i 0x2b4c reboot The smartphone will reboot.
  6. Now you can enter TWRP (turn off the smartphone, hold down the volume keys at the same time + power button, vibration - release the power button while holding the volume keys pressed)

Now we put the right SuperSU from here!В® SuperSUWe download the archive for firmware via TWRP / CWM, copy it to the root of the phone and flash it as zip! Done!

Post has been editedrussianxep - 19.03.17, 12:16
Reason for editing: SU

Rep: (0)
Hello!

I stitched ZUI 2 through QSB.

As a result, after a reboot, the phone does not boot beyond the blue ZUK inscription on the display.
I waited for quite a long time - to no avail. At the same time heats up quite significantly.

When connected to a PC, it is defined as a CD-ROM, on which driver version 1.6.

How to be?

Shl
When buying a phone on zukmobile.cc, it came with firmware 1.9.044, partially translated into Russian (there was also a wagon of different languages ​​in the settings).

* grumer007,
Did not try again? You can enter the recovery even if you hold down the volume down key while the phone is turned off and, without releasing, connect it to the computer. If the firmware file is in the root of the phone’s memory in the "sdfuse" folder (in small letters, otherwise it will not see the file), then everything should be successful.

Tried and 2nd time.
The file sees.
Stitches.
He writes that everything is OK. Requests to overload.
Below is a reboot button on the screen.

I click - restart, then - the screen saver is black and white with the android inscription below, then the colored balls on the screen flow into each other (well, or as it is called :-)), then the blue inscription ZUK and that's it.

I will try through QPST.

True, it is not very clear how to install the port driver ...

Yes, in the recovery point SD Update is my first, not the third, as they write in the instructions ...

Yes, I will try to flash the previous version ...
The phone needs a live ...

Post has been editedgrumer007 - 17.07.16, 00:15

So, the phone came to life ...

As I thought, firmware 1.9.077 through QPST helped.
Then update to 2 came through the air itself and fell correctly.

I went to localize the body ... even though I need to put the Russian clav

Hello ! I understand that the "Russian language" in this unit can not wait? :( ... PySy: "OFFICIAL", I mean ... THANK YOU in advance for the explanation!

* syno kai
The company plans to enter the international market, as stated in ZUK. ZUK Z1 has Cyanogen OS, respectively, the Russian language in the system is officially. There were no statements about the development of Cyanogen OS for Z2, ZUI is focused on the Chinese market, Russian and other European languages ​​are not added with the update, it does not make sense to wait for the Russian language on ZUI. Translation ZUI 2.0 will be unofficially from our respected members of the forum.

Rep: (1)
Comrades!

I bought today ZUK Z2. I ask for advice.
On the subject is ZUI 1.9.077 ST. Partially menu in Russian, partly in English, partly in Chinese.
I want Russian, essno.
Question.
How to better and more reliably solve the problem of Russification?
  • Wait for ZUI 2.0 ST (I'm afraid to put the beta version yet)?
  • Wait for the help of competent members of the forum in the Russification?
  • Maybe there are more ways that I did not catch by reading the messages in this thread?
By the way, the subject does not call for an update by air to ZUI 2.0. Is this normal or has the seller spoiled something for me in the OS?

Post has been editedwave999 - 18.07.16, 12:08

* wave999 wait a week. I think there will be a tvrp version, it will be necessary to unlock it.

Rep: (1)
Wave999, be patient a week. I think there will be a tvrp version, it will be necessary to unlock it.

gaiverxxi, thanks for the advice.
And about the lack of updates on the air share your opinion, plz.

Wave999 @ 07/18/16, 12:26*
gaiverxxi, thanks for the advice.
And about the lack of updates on the air share your opinion, plz.

They slowed down the service, the update will check the phone (97%).
Russian just will not. Perhaps you have not yet reached the turn of the update.

What would it mean?

http: //www.zukmobile.c...kz2langugesupportlist/

Already it does not look like that kosyachny "multilanguage" firmware with which he came to me. Looks solid ... Surely there is hope?)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 13:43