> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

2 pagesV  1 2 > »  

> VIN car check official on the basis of traffic police | [IPhone], [iPad], [dev]
ekaterina_elis
Message#1
13.07.16, 06:15
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 13.07.16

VIN �������� ���� ����������� �� ���� ����� download

version: 2.0
Catalog:Office programs
Last update of the program in the header:17.03.2017

screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Official vehicle check by VIN code on all databases.

Description:
Official vehicle check by VIN code for all databases - traffic police, FSSP, the existence of judicial restrictions, being pledged by banks, the base of the hijackings, the base of an accident, the dealers' base and others.

We give out quality data and only from official sources!

Going to buy or sell a car? Get the most complete information about the car and the owner in our application!

Tongue:Russian
Homepage: https://vk.com/vincheckapp
Compatibility: Is required iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/id1133414523?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
Price: 29 rub.

Story:
What's new in version 1.5
- In the recommendations section there is a new useful application.
- Error correction.
What's new in version 1.4
- There was a section with recommendations of useful applications.
- Error correction.
What's new in version 1.3
- Improved auto information request by VIN code. If the VIN code belongs to different brands, then before the request, the application will ask you to choose the brand of your car from the list provided.

The author of the topic is the developer of this application.
Hello! My name is Katya and this is my first application for the iPhone and iPad. I will be glad to hear your wishes! Thank!
My other applications :
FSSP Russia search for debt and fines

Post has been editedArmgun - 17.03.17, 13:14
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...
ekaterina_elis
Message#2
13.07.16, 06:21
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38

Hello! My name is Katya and this is my first application for iPhone / iPad. I would be glad to hear your wishes.

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 24.07.16, 20:22
ekaterina_elis
Message#3
16.07.16, 07:37
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38

Please share your opinion of who has already installed? Thank!

Post has been editedekaterina_elis - 16.07.16, 08:11
zakk1979
Message#4
18.07.16, 19:19
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 177
Check in: 18.03.12
Apple iPhone SE

So do I. Interested in checking the VIN code on German and Polish cars, Thank you
ekaterina_elis
Message#5
25.07.16, 17:56
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38

Update released "VIN auto check 1.1"https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id1133414523

- Minor fixes and improvements.

In the coming days, an update will be released, where an error will be corrected in issuing information by phone number from the dealers database.

I apologize for not immediately finding this error.
ekaterina_elis
Message#6
26.07.16, 14:20
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38

Update "VIN auto check" 1.2 has been releasedhttps://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id1133414523

- Fixed problem in requesting information by phone number from the dealers database. Now always up to date information.
mityamoon
Message#7
27.07.16, 13:29
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 02.11.12

Good afternoon Catherine!
A very necessary and positive application. I did not install it myself, but I plan to install it if the application is supplemented with a solution for right-hand drive cars. (As an option, checking the car is not only for the fault as well as by the number of the body, state number or PTS (ITS)).
Best regards, Dmitry!
ekaterina_elis
Message#8
28.07.16, 10:19
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38

Mityamoon @ 07/27/2016, 5:29 PM*
Good afternoon Catherine!
A very necessary and positive application. I did not install it myself, but I plan to install it if the application is supplemented with a solution for right-hand drive cars. (As an option, checking the car is not only for the fault as well as by the number of the body, state number or PTS (ITS)).
Best regards, Dmitry!

Thank you very much! You can send me a VIN private message with the code for the test of the right-hand drive car you need and I will tell you if there is data on the right-hand drive at all in the databases.
ekaterina_elis
Message#9
31.07.16, 08:24
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38

Today, the application VIN check for only 15 rubles. Check the car in all databases for a penny and be calm.

Install fromApp Store
SEVER_VOLF
Message#10
07.08.16, 22:23
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 08.02.11
Glofiish (E-Ten) X650

Well, who installed it?
ekaterina_elis
Message#11
08.08.16, 07:14
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38

Today, the application VIN check for only 15 rubles. Check the car in all databases for a penny and be calm.

Install fromApp Store
ekaterina_elis
Message#12
26.08.16, 18:24
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38

Sorry, I completely forgot to let you know that there were updates.

08/03/2016 version 1.3 is released

- Improved auto information request by VIN code. If the VIN code belongs to different brands, then before the request, the application will ask you to choose the brand of your car from the list provided.

08/13/2016 version 1.4 is released

- There was a section with recommendations of useful applications.
- Error correction.

08/26/2016 version 1.5 released

- In the recommendations section there is a new useful application.
- Error correction.
ekaterina_elis
Message#13
03.09.16, 05:48
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38

Update 1.6 released -to establish

- Amendments to the request for data from the traffic police database.
- In the "More" section appeared the item "Write to developers." Now you can send your questions, wishes or messages about errors found directly to us.
Dyuss
Message#14
05.09.16, 16:40
Gunfighter
[online]

Group: Moderators
Messages 13903
Check in: 17.04.08
Apple iPad Pro 10.5 Wi-Fi

Updated the cap
ekaterina_elis
Message#15
03.10.16, 07:06
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38

Update 1.9 released and available on the App Storehttps://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id1133414523

Now the application is called "Auto Check".

What is new in version 1.9:
- New application icon.
- Changed the name of the application to a more sonorous "Auto Check".
- Adapted the application for iOS 10.
ekaterina_elis
Message#16
03.10.16, 07:11
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38

There are 10 promotional codes available:Promotional codes from users and developers
Dyuss
Message#17
04.10.16, 12:21
Gunfighter
[online]

Group: Moderators
Messages 13903
Check in: 17.04.08
Apple iPad Pro 10.5 Wi-Fi

* ekaterina_elis,
Caps of all your programs are updated.
modern888
Message#18
09.10.16, 17:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 436
Check in: 03.02.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4/64

1. Simple and fast interface.
2. Check only by VIN code, I would like to, and according to the testimony of the vehicle.
3. I did not use other products of similar subjects.
4. In general, the application Council download.
gogogo5
Message#19
12.10.16, 18:27
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 20.05.11
Sony Xperia Z

Hello everyone, I installed this program. I can say: before that, I used the program "VIN check" compared to it, I’ve seen more of the program in terms of the interface, but as always my car’s check, at least in case of an accident, did not allow me to participate 2 times and called Traffic policemen, traffic cops do not contribute info or the base is not complete. I don’t know, I really liked the check by phone number and the full name of something new. I would like to have the function of automatically reading the VIN number through the camera of the phone, and I also understand the problem that there is only auto transport, there is nothing to enter the motorcycle. Overall rating of 7 out of 10 for the money you can buy) I recommend

--------------------
miskalit
Message#20
12.10.16, 21:02
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 25.04.12
Apple iPhone SE

and so what can be said about this app !? the app as always looks easy! On the usability of the brakes did not notice! in other matters as always! The developer of this application has no problems with freezes! probably only because the program itself is easy! about the design: the design is nothing too much! what could distract from the very idea of ​​the program! normal speed!
of the benefits as I wrote above, the speed of work and the absence of bugs!
Of the minuses: I would not say that this is a minus, but the graphics look rustic!
comparison with other programs: not when not used!
Download or not even say! who needs a program for doing something is definitely YES !!!!!
score on a 10 point system: well, probably 8-9 !? because the graphics are still simple!
sergeicom
Message#21
19.10.16, 17:43
User
[offline]

Messages 77
Check in: 08.06.09
Apple iPhone SE

The program interface is good. Personally, I don’t need any animation and so on. The main function is information. So I personally like it.
From the pros it is all the same design. Nothing extra. Pop-up ads, banners, not seen. Only with the proposal to evaluate the program, but this is probably the case for everyone. I only used the VIN search function. Checked 5 cars. Checked prior to the accident. In the year 15 there was one. But the result gave the VAZ 2107 and not 2170. Since the program itself hardly comes up with something, it’s most likely an error in the traffic police database. By the way, the function of information about the accident was the most pleasant surprise. Of the 5 cars I checked, 3 were in traffic accidents. 2 in the 15th year and one in 14. So the 15th year gives out the data and the 14th and most likely no earlier years. I checked the 97th issue. Data on owners showed only since 2007. Perhaps only then she arrived in the Russian Federation. A couple of times there was a "sticking" of the program during the search. The search circle was spinning endlessly. Exit, just press "back" and search for a new one. Captcha is readable. Once I just confused 6 with 0. The idea and implementation of the program are very interesting.
Personally, I liked the prog. Of course, it is possible to punch from the browser on the traffic police website, but here it is more convenient and all in one. The only thing missing is the stories. So that you can take a look or show someone the data about a previously viewed car. 10 out of 10. I have everything.

--------------------
LG GT540 Optimus Black --- Optimus Black P970 - Iphone 4 - Jiayu G5 2/32 - Iphone 4S - Iphone 5S / 32 - Jiayu S3A - Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime - Iphone 5S / 16-- xiaomi RN3proSE - iphone SE / 32

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 23:52