> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

631 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Meizu M3 mini - Firmware
MAD_man02
Message#1
12.07.16, 23:27
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 73
Check in: 08.11.12
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Meizu M3 mini(NOT M3S)- Firmware
PictureM3 Mini, Meilan 3, Blue Charm 3
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Marriage � | Flyme account � | Games and Applications for Meizu devices � | Firmware �

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

Useful

Tweaks

FAQ about firmware
  • When will the official international firmware be released?
    - Never, since the M3 Mini model was released for the domestic market of China. there isofficial russifiedfirmware,unofficial internationaland other variations, but not official international ones.

• The phone arrived with firmware 5.1.4.2G / 5.1.4.3Y / any other - what to do?
    - Most likely, the seller Russified the firmware and / or changed its name. It is recommended to reflash to the last Russified official from the cap (or unofficial, if desired).

• The difference between firmware Y, A, G
    Index G (Explanation: Global) = International

• Contains all languages
    • Some Flyme features are disabled, such as downloading free music, Chinese services have also been removed.
    • Google Play app store and Google services are already installed
    • Only for international phones initially (It is possible to bypass the ban, but not on all smartphones)

� There is no official and never will be.Unofficial there in the form of a port from Meizu M3s

Index A (Transcript: Universal) = Universal

• Works on all phones, whether Chinese or international
    • It goes without the Google Play application store and its services.
    • It already has its own pre-installed app store and several Chinese apps.
    • All Chinese services are present, such as free music downloads, etc.
    • Not all languages ​​are present in this firmware. (Mostly Chinese and English, Russian and other languages ​​are missing)

- Official firmware.Unofficial there in the form of a port from Meizu M3s

Index Y (Transcript: YunOS)
    • Instead of the usual Android, YunOS is the basis of the firmware (Android's Chinese fork, created by order of the Alibaba Group for the Chinese domestic market)
    • It goes without the Google Play application store and its services.
    • It has its own pre-installed app store and themes and Chinese apps.
    • All Chinese services are present, such as free music downloads, etc.
    • Only Chinese and English are present.

- It is no longer updated, since the YunOS project is closed. Earlier - official firmware

• What firmware to install?
    - It depends on what purposes. For normal use of the phone, official 5.1.4.2Y or 6.2.0.0A + Russification is enough. If you need a clean Android as the basis of the firmware (for the work of Xposed Framework, for example)any port from M3SStarting with Flyme 6.2.0.0A, the firmware is based on pure Android.

• How to flash / update the official firmware?
    1. Download the latest firmware version to the computer, rename the file to update.zip
    2. Turn off the phone.
    3. At the same time, press the "On" and "Volume Up" buttons, hold until MEIZU appears.
    4. Check "System Upgrade" and, preferably, "Clear Data", then connect the phone to the computer.
    5. The phone must connect to the computer in flash drive mode (the name is "Recovery"). Move the firmware file to your phone.
    6. Press the "Start" button and wait until the end of the firmware process - the phone will reboot automatically.

• How to return from the unofficial to the official firmware?
    1. Download the latest version of the official firmware on your computer, rename the file to update.zip
    2. Turn off the phone.
    3. At the same time, press the "On" and "Volume Up" buttons, hold until MEIZU appears.
    4. Check "System Upgrade" and, preferably, "Clear Data", then connect the phone to the computer.
    5. The phone must connect to the computer in flash drive mode (the name is "Recovery"). Move the firmware file to your phone.
    6. Press the "Start" button and wait until the end of the firmware process - the phone will reboot automatically.

• How to flash unofficial firmware?
    � When switching from the official to the unofficial one, you need to remove the lock password from the phone and exit Flyme account.The main ways of unofficial firmware -All ways of unofficial firmware. Authors of firmware indicate which is better to use, or offer their own way.

• When is the custom firmware \ recovery?
    - Questions like: when the custom firmware comes out or when the boot loader is unlocked, or whatever happens with the custom recovery, you should not ask in the subject line.
    The bootloader is blocked by the developer, it does not provide source codes, it is useless to write petitions. Kastomov not in the near future is not expected.
    If there is no information in the header, then this only means that so far there is no specific information or solution on this issue.
    As soon as any confirmed information appears, you can be sure that we will inform you about it.

Links to all mentioned files and instructions are in the topic header.

Polls archive
Attached Image

Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 09.04.19, 19:23
Reason for editing: Instructions for unlocking the m3mini bootloader
32bit
Message#22
15.07.16, 11:31
Veteran fights in the sandbox
[online]

Messages 1449
Check in: 28.04.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

* KotikMaria,
What is the motivation?
If everything is good, you can leave it as it is. If you just scratch your hands or have a research interest, then you can flash it.
Just now, phones, often, initially come with a global multilingual firmware 5.1.4.1 and do not require urgent Russification, as the Anglo-Chinese.

Post has been edited32bit - 15.07.16, 11:37

--------------------
"Knowledgeitselfis power "© Sir Francis Bacon
KotikMaria
Message#23
15.07.16, 11:41
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 22
Check in: 14.07.16

32bit @ 07/15/2016, 11:31*
KotikMaria,
What is the motivation?
If everything is good, you can leave it as it is. If you just scratch your hands or have a research interest, then you can flash it.

The motivation is simple, the phone is not Russified, English + Chinese, she asked the seller herself, I thought very clever and I could put 3 applications (I watched the video on YouTube), and the firmware version came different, I started to install the Google market according to the instructions, but it is not updated , I decided to actually read the forum (well, I wrote about this earlier).

As a result, I need to Russify, remove all Chinese and set standards for services, but I did not read operations for translating this with my firmware on the forum, everything is indicated for other firmware, so I ask how to proceed further ???? Fill in the latest firmware according to the instructions of arxangel-serg or leave your own, but how can you tidy up the phone further ????

Post has been editedKotikMaria - 15.07.16, 11:42
32bit
Message#24
15.07.16, 11:56
[online]

Messages 1449

* KotikMaria,
Just links to outdated instructions, but since then knowledge has been added a bit.
  • Right here>>>fullmultilingual (worldwide) firmware 5.1.4.1<<<with instructions. You can put in place of any other version. The firmware is completely ready to work (Russian and others, Google services) and, in general, does not require doping. Will not be updated by air! Firmware for a quiet life.
  • Full russification and Google services for update 5.1.4.2- put only on top of 5.1.4.2 !!! In the air, too, will not be updated, most likely, but I did not check.
  • The third way is to russify the factory firmware of any version.Rut on this method, then put SuperSu and update the binaries, reboot. Then Russify with Florus and overload 3 times. Install Google services (Google Installer from the Chinese market or flash Gapps). The firmware will be updated over the air, but each time you need to do it all over again.

Post has been edited32bit - 15.07.16, 12:30

--------------------
KotikMaria
Message#25
15.07.16, 12:39
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 22
Check in: 14.07.16

32 bit
ATP for help, I would have kissed me straight, the last question, tel. I bought it for my sister, she doesn’t need to fly to space on it, so advise a simpler method of the three proposed by you. And yet, they got something to do with the Google market, which I have already installed, but it has not been updated ?? Delete, or if it comes to flashing, he will fly?

Post has been editedKotikMaria - 15.07.16, 12:41
32bit
Message#26
15.07.16, 12:43
[online]

Messages 1449

* KotikMaria,
In the proposed circumstances - to put the world 5.1.4.1 and forget about it.
The method is not the easiest, but the most iron: you will need to work with the command line,install drivers(do not look, there is not only under XP, but under all Windows), download and unpack ADB (there is in the instructions).
The second is the same, by and large.
The third is seemingly simpler, but there may be trouble with Google services, there are a lot of questions in the Discussions.

Post has been edited32bit - 15.07.16, 14:13

--------------------
Denis_MD
Message#27
15.07.16, 14:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 264
Check in: 10.11.12
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 6/128

Something fails to get root Kingroot 3.1 / 2.7 tried, gives Unknown Network Error, the Internet is checked on the device itself. Reset did and updated the firmware.
32bit
Message#28
15.07.16, 15:21
[online]

Messages 1449

* Denis_MD,
Rut on this method, but after the root is received, do not put Kingo, but putSuperSU
SuperSU_v2.65.apk
Then run SuperSU - it asks to update the binary, you should agree and select the option "Normal"
The built-in root in English will ask whether to allow SuperSu - you need to allow it.
When SuperSU says that everything is successful, reboot the phone.

--------------------
Denis_MD
Message#29
15.07.16, 16:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 264
Check in: 10.11.12
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 6/128

tried and so, when installing Super SU writes failed. I do everything on 5,1,4,0Y the other this morning went through the standard procedure calmly.

Post has been editedDenis_MD - 15.07.16, 16:26
32bit
Message#30
15.07.16, 16:23
[online]

Messages 1449

I would like to draw the attention of respected romodels* operdem* oleg2903,* sanya112001,Yes, and all enthusiasts who are not afraid to change the phone once again, for availability on the official websitehttp://www.flyme.cn/firmwarelist-27.html#3firmware versions not only with the indexY, but alsoMy, UYandQy.
This, as I understand it, is the camera specials for ChinaMobile, ChinaUnicom and someone else.
How can this be interesting?This may be interestingly involved in different versions of 4G / LTE bands.
On firmware Y, for example, I haven’t caught any 4G at all. Never. Beeline, Moscow, the center.
On the native firmware ZTE Nubia Z7 mini there is such a well-known trick - change in the operator's menu from “Others†to ChinaMobile and 4G appears! On CyanigenMode this is no longer required, since the frequencies are initially open.
So maybe here, on the Meizu M3, is there a similar frequency limit?
I suggest that the great gurus take a look under the hood (in the NV section or where does it live here?), But just for enthusiasts to simply flash and see if anything will improve?
Well, report the test results.
I would have tried it myself, but the phone left me for two weeks :)

Post has been edited32bit - 15.07.16, 16:26

--------------------
Ash3r
Message#31
15.07.16, 16:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 211
Check in: 15.03.11
Motorola Moto X

And I had an excellent fast Internet on the firmware. 25-30 Mbit caught. But on the A version does not catch it already. 10 mbps on average. Moscow Beeline.
32bit
Message#32
15.07.16, 16:37
[online]

Messages 1449

* Ash3r,It is necessary to compare open frequencies in different versions. For operators, this is all very diverse. In an amicable way, it would be necessary to open everything that may be relevant for Russia.
Band 3, Band 7, Band 20, Band 31, Band 38
Or, in general, all that is possible.

Post has been edited32bit - 15.07.16, 16:54

--------------------
arxangel-serg
Message#33
15.07.16, 17:04
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4326
Check in: 10.04.10

32bit @ 07/15/2016, 16:23*
and just for enthusiasts to simply flash and see if anything improves?

I already wrote about trying to install one ofthe above firmwarebut alas)

--------------------
We look

���� �� ������ ������� �� ������� � �� ���, ���� ���� ������������ �������! download

32bit
Message#34
15.07.16, 17:10
[online]

Messages 1449

* arxangel-serg,
Probably signed by a different key just to not set.
Through ADB it will flood, of course ... recovery is not necessary only to sew, I think, and then you will not pass the native back, it will also be rejected!
No, no, SIMLOK there for sure, still the network will not see.
It is necessary to disassemble neatly.
QY = ChinaTelecom, UY = ChinaUnicom, MY = ChinaMobile (most interesting to us from the experience of Nubia)
The sections in the scatter are the same, already good. The cores are different.
From the interesting directly "on the surface": ro.mtk_umts_tdd128_mode = 1 (but this is not relevant to us, most likely it is Chinese 3G)

Post has been edited32bit - 15.07.16, 17:54

--------------------
greyeyes
Message#35
15.07.16, 17:58
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1064
Check in: 25.04.14
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

32bit @ 07/15/2016, 16:23*
On firmware Y, for example, I haven’t caught any 4G at all. Never. Beeline, Moscow, the center.

Tele2, Moscow, Park of Culture, 4G available on firmware Y. On Petrovsko-Razumovskaya already 3G))

--------------------
The bad head does not give rest to hands.
mebe007
Message#36
16.07.16, 10:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 138
Check in: 29.01.15

If I buy a Meizu M3 MinihereCan I completely reflash it to the international version?

Post has been editedmebe007 - 16.07.16, 10:11

--------------------
Fly DS115
32bit
Message#37
16.07.16, 10:21
[online]

Messages 1449

Probably yes.
But this is a question from the series: "Doctor, can I play after the operation on the violin? Yes! That's great, but I couldn't before!"
:)

Post has been edited32bit - 16.07.16, 15:17

--------------------
mebe007
Message#38
16.07.16, 10:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 138
Check in: 29.01.15

32bit @ 07/16/2016, 09:21*
There is no official international firmware (I, G, A) for this phone and never will be!

write in a hat
There is no official international firmware (I, G, A) for this phone and never will be!
How can I flash it then?

Arxangel-serg @ 07.07.2016, 02:01*

if done according to this instruction. Will the firmware be multilanguage (or only in Russian)?
Will air updates be available?

Post has been editedmebe007 - 16.07.16, 10:59

--------------------
Fly DS115
arxangel-serg
Message#39
16.07.16, 11:19
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4326
Check in: 10.04.10

How can I flash it then?

Very simple, in the topic header there are many instructions on how to do this.
firmware will be multilanguage

The firmware will be multilingual:Meizu M3 Mini - Discussion (Post sockix # 49670110)but there will be no updates.

--------------------
We look
Forum people are divided into knowledgeable and those who LOOK TO SEARCH FOR!
Ash3r
Message#40
16.07.16, 11:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 211
Check in: 15.03.11
Motorola Moto X

And yet, the speed of the Internet mob on the port of the m3s is slower than it was on the firmware. Suppose I picked it up a bit, unlocking all system processes. On average, a couple of megabits total in the city. On the offs it was 25 mbps and higher. In the engineering menu, all frequencies 4, 3g are unlocked. What do you think, something else besides the firmware change can affect?

Post has been editedAsh3r - 16.07.16, 11:38
misha151
Message#41
16.07.16, 12:14
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 04.01.15
HTC One M7

The firmware has no relation to the warp (transmitter receiving processor) on the board. Communication is iron. And no software can change this. Signal bands are standardized by ETSI. If the phone has fdd B1, B3, B7 support, then it supports these frequencies. All the rest is radio frequency network planning for the carrier. It uses the range in which it is more profitable for it to work in order not to interfere with other standardized interfaces of its network. For example, B1 and B3 are more commonly used under wcdma, that is, under 3g. B20 and B7 - under the network ofdma lte. This is done in order not to change a bunch of equipment. Let's just say, one 2x2 mimo radio transmitting module with lte support costs about 15 tons. In Euro. A coverage of 1 sq. Km in a metropolis such as Moscow, with a good SNR and bandwidth of traffic, will require at least 4 modules, excluding antennas, baccholl, digital radio module control unit and other equipment. Network upgrade is a resource-intensive business. This is not a router home linxus put. And sometimes it costs hundreds of millions.
So before choosing a phone, carefully look at that basic frequency range that your operator supports.
And network generation (3g, 4g) is a relative definition. The previous generation is quite capable of reproducing hd content. He has a speed limit only on data transfer from the user to the station. There will be pictures on Facebook slowly loading.
This smartphone is quite suitable for the European market. And the fact that in Europe they do not use TDD in lte networks is historically so. Although it is wrong, from my point of view.
Meizu

631 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 13:45