> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

634 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Meizu M3 mini - Firmware
MAD_man02
Message#1
12.07.16, 23:27
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 73
Check in: 08.11.12
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Meizu M3 mini(NOT M3S)- Firmware
PictureM3 Mini, Meilan 3, Blue Charm 3
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Marriage � | Flyme account � | Games and Applications for Meizu devices � | Firmware �

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

Useful

Tweaks

FAQ about firmware
  • When will the official international firmware be released?
    - Never, since the M3 Mini model was released for the domestic market of China. there isofficial russifiedfirmware,unofficial internationaland other variations, but not official international ones.

• The phone arrived with firmware 5.1.4.2G / 5.1.4.3Y / any other - what to do?
    - Most likely, the seller Russified the firmware and / or changed its name. It is recommended to reflash to the last Russified official from the cap (or unofficial, if desired).

• The difference between firmware Y, A, G
    Index G (Explanation: Global) = International

• Contains all languages
    • Some Flyme features are disabled, such as downloading free music, Chinese services have also been removed.
    • Google Play app store and Google services are already installed
    • Only for international phones initially (It is possible to bypass the ban, but not on all smartphones)

� There is no official and never will be.Unofficial there in the form of a port from Meizu M3s

Index A (Transcript: Universal) = Universal

• Works on all phones, whether Chinese or international
    • It goes without the Google Play application store and its services.
    • It already has its own pre-installed app store and several Chinese apps.
    • All Chinese services are present, such as free music downloads, etc.
    • Not all languages ​​are present in this firmware. (Mostly Chinese and English, Russian and other languages ​​are missing)

- Official firmware.Unofficial there in the form of a port from Meizu M3s

Index Y (Transcript: YunOS)
    • Instead of the usual Android, YunOS is the basis of the firmware (Android's Chinese fork, created by order of the Alibaba Group for the Chinese domestic market)
    • It goes without the Google Play application store and its services.
    • It has its own pre-installed app store and themes and Chinese apps.
    • All Chinese services are present, such as free music downloads, etc.
    • Only Chinese and English are present.

- It is no longer updated, since the YunOS project is closed. Earlier - official firmware

• What firmware to install?
    - It depends on what purposes. For normal use of the phone, official 5.1.4.2Y or 6.2.0.0A + Russification is enough. If you need a clean Android as the basis of the firmware (for the work of Xposed Framework, for example)any port from M3SStarting with Flyme 6.2.0.0A, the firmware is based on pure Android.

• How to flash / update the official firmware?
    1. Download the latest firmware version to the computer, rename the file to update.zip
    2. Turn off the phone.
    3. At the same time, press the "On" and "Volume Up" buttons, hold until MEIZU appears.
    4. Check "System Upgrade" and, preferably, "Clear Data", then connect the phone to the computer.
    5. The phone must connect to the computer in flash drive mode (the name is "Recovery"). Move the firmware file to your phone.
    6. Press the "Start" button and wait until the end of the firmware process - the phone will reboot automatically.

• How to return from the unofficial to the official firmware?
    1. Download the latest version of the official firmware on your computer, rename the file to update.zip
    2. Turn off the phone.
    3. At the same time, press the "On" and "Volume Up" buttons, hold until MEIZU appears.
    4. Check "System Upgrade" and, preferably, "Clear Data", then connect the phone to the computer.
    5. The phone must connect to the computer in flash drive mode (the name is "Recovery"). Move the firmware file to your phone.
    6. Press the "Start" button and wait until the end of the firmware process - the phone will reboot automatically.

• How to flash unofficial firmware?
    � When switching from the official to the unofficial one, you need to remove the lock password from the phone and exit Flyme account.The main ways of unofficial firmware -All ways of unofficial firmware. Authors of firmware indicate which is better to use, or offer their own way.

• When is the custom firmware \ recovery?
    - Questions like: when the custom firmware comes out or when the boot loader is unlocked, or whatever happens with the custom recovery, you should not ask in the subject line.
    The bootloader is blocked by the developer, it does not provide source codes, it is useless to write petitions. Kastomov not in the near future is not expected.
    If there is no information in the header, then this only means that so far there is no specific information or solution on this issue.
    As soon as any confirmed information appears, you can be sure that we will inform you about it.

Links to all mentioned files and instructions are in the topic header.

Polls archive
Attached Image

Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 10.05.19, 17:02
Reason for editing: Instructions for unlocking the m3mini bootloader
vladik18
Message#2
21.06.16, 19:06
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 02.08.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

In fact, getting root on the latest firmware version turned out to be easy. Instructions found in the Chinese forums maze.
1. Upgrade to version 5.1.4.2Y
2. Download and install the applicationQuickShortcutMaker
3. Next, run QuickShorcut and look for a shortcut in it related to personal preferences.
Attached Image

Item translation may vary by firmware.
For example, there are firmware with the item "personal settings", and there is with the item "user center"
http: // cs5-2.savagemessiahzine.com.to / 9 ... 76afbb9b7fb7736802ba7f

We are looking for a line with the inscription root, open.
Attached Image

We agree to create a shortcut
Attached Image

Next on the desktop, we have a shortcut with the settings of the root, run and agree with everything
(But before that you need to register and log in using your Flyme account information)
Attached Image

The smartphone should reboot, then we set

� SuperSU download

Florus and you have Russian localization.

If SuperSU does not work, then Meizu M3 mini - Firmware (Post 32bit # 51906477)

Post has been editedolegusss - 24.11.16, 21:04
Reason for editing: Fixed errors
sanya112001
Message#3
08.07.16, 15:19
Passerby
[offline]

Messages 1968
Check in: 15.07.12
Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1

Firmware Installer (M3Installer)
I think the installer is useful to those who can not normally install something himself, it is also convenient.

Work with the installer

Download (unpack): Attached fileM3Installer.zip(5.01 KB)

Required files (ADB): Adb(Should be in the folder with the installer)
Unused versions
Changes in V2
Download program (unpack): Attached fileM3InstallerV2.zip(13.22 KB)

Download bat (unpack): Attached fileM3Installer.zip(1.07 KB)
Old version of the program

I am not responsible for the operation of the program.

Post has been editedsanya112001 - 16.10.16, 00:57
Reason for editing: Working with the installer

--------------------
greyeyes
Message#4
13.07.16, 14:18
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1070
Check in: 25.04.14
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

I will rush here first. It was updated to the latest version according to the instructions from arxangel-serg. The flashing itself is -15 minutes, getting the root and russification of the florus for another 10 minutes, restoring contacts, SMS and other 5 minutes from the backup (of what is built into the phone) and voila is a Russified, fully working phone that will receive updates over the air.
The method is simple, works and is available even to blondes like me: girl_curtsey:

Post has been editedgreyeyes - 13.07.16, 14:24

--------------------
The bad head does not give rest to hands.
arxangel-serg
Message#5
13.07.16, 14:22
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4326
Check in: 10.04.10

All firmwareAttached Image- will be updated.

--------------------
We look
Forum people are divided into knowledgeable and those who LOOK TO SEARCH FOR!
32bit
Message#6
13.07.16, 14:26
Veteran fights in the sandbox
[offline]

Messages 1449
Check in: 28.04.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

Probably, you should move posts with firmware from the general topic here, and then they will ask questionsthere.
Next, here it isMeizu M3 Mini - Discussion (Post by operdem # 50259186)- this is not some kind of russification, butfullandmultilanguage (world wide)firmware (with boot, recovery, system, custom partition images). She needs to be moved to unofficial or official ones - I don’t know where they took her so beautiful?
Meizu M3 Mini - Discussion- With regards to 5.1.4.1Y, it is also made in the form of an image, but not such a complete one, but 5.1.4.2Y is already a rusik purely with the substitution of applications.
And in the versionoperdemand in optionoleg2903built-in properly working, not Chinese, Google services.
However, they will not be updated by air - the optionoperdemAbsolutely not. For some, this is a plus.

Post has been edited32bit - 13.07.16, 14:28

--------------------
"Knowledgeitselfis power "© Sir Francis Bacon
Ash3r
Message#7
14.07.16, 13:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 211
Check in: 15.03.11
Motorola Moto X

Earlier, I wrote here about the fallen speed of an Internet mob on a port with m3s compared to the drain. Suspicions of members of the forum fell on the buggy firmware. I disprove. I figured it out. Ineta's speed fell wildly after the grinification of the greenhouse just as a module of the integrated system of some systemic processes that often called off their eyes with their strange names. I banned the greening to pay attention to them and the Internet speed has become normal again. Let those who struggle for energy consumption mean. The port itself works great. Great firmware. I do not see any bugs.

Post has been editedAsh3r - 14.07.16, 13:04
32bit
Message#8
14.07.16, 13:22
[offline]

Messages 1449

* Ash3r,
Ok, it would be nice to list those modules that are not recommended to touch.
And another question - how was xposed put?There are many methods, but I would like to be 100% working and trouble-free. Meizu doesn’t have the phone for me, but for the wife, so I don’t have to experiment with him for a long time.

Post has been edited32bit - 14.07.16, 13:24

--------------------
MAD_man02
Message#9
14.07.16, 13:25
User
[offline]

Messages 73
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

* 32bit, On our phone so far there is only one way - installation via FlymeTool (available in the header)

--------------------
iPhone 6s Plus + iPad 6 LTE / iPhone 5s, Meizu M3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, Nexus 4
32bit
Message#10
14.07.16, 13:39
[offline]

Messages 1449

* MAD_man02,Something did not work for me in this way. The framework did not start.
Again, this is, for example, for the M3S port, not for Flyme / Yunos. (it is written in the cap)
Maybe through FlashFire flash zip try? In the topic of FlymeTool and its neighbors this method is described. But you need to clearly know which of the customized packages to install - in order to avoid accidents. ;)

Post has been edited32bit - 14.07.16, 13:49

--------------------
MAD_man02
Message#11
14.07.16, 13:55
User
[offline]

Messages 73
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

* 32bitso you put it on yunos? In the discussion they wrote that Xposed does not start on it, even with a modified framework

--------------------
iPhone 6s Plus + iPad 6 LTE / iPhone 5s, Meizu M3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, Nexus 4
32bit
Message#12
14.07.16, 14:14
[offline]

Messages 1449

* MAD_man02,I see, sorry...
However, the question arises, why is the tool called FlymeTool, if it doesn't work on FlymeOs? And in the discussions there are constantly different versions of Flyme - are these all international androids? It seems not. Or is it just under our unique custom device xposed not sharpened?

Post has been edited32bit - 14.07.16, 14:24

--------------------
MAD_man02
Message#13
14.07.16, 14:20
User
[offline]

Messages 73
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

* 32bitRoughly speaking, Flyme is a shell, and FlymeOS is a bare Android + Flyme shell. FlymeTool works on versions of FlymeOS based on pure Android, and not in our case - YunOS + Flyme shell

--------------------
32bit
Message#14
14.07.16, 15:19
[offline]

Messages 1449

* MAD_man02,Yes, on Github it is said that the prospects are sad.

--------------------
KotikMaria
Message#15
15.07.16, 10:07
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
Check in: 14.07.16

Hello, good people. Yesterday came from the heavenly bodies. Came with firmware version 5.1.4.UY. Something did not look at the firmware version and started working according to the sockix instructions. I installed Google Market, but it is not updated to the version specified in the instructions. I threw and climbed onto the forum to read, and here the PPC with these firmware, I can not figure out what kind of firmware should I install and whether it is necessary to flash it at all. I understand that you can tame the bodies according to the sockix instructions only with firmware 5.1.4.OY., I repeat, in my phone. 5.1.4.UY. I looked at the Chinese site, this is the penultimate firmware, after 5.1.4.OY and before 5.1.4.MY. As a result, I do not understand further actions with Russification and the firmware version, tell the stupid where to go further, whether it is necessary to change the firmware version or work on Russification on that one. which is installed ????
Beny
Message#16
15.07.16, 10:13
Made in USSR
[offline]

Messages 3914
Check in: 17.05.09
Xiaomi Redmi 5 3/32

* KotikMaria,
Judging about the firmware 5.1.4.UY you have a Meizu M2, here it is discussedM3

Post has been editedBeny - 19.08.16, 10:19

--------------------
7 times read the cap, then ask questions.
KotikMaria
Message#17
15.07.16, 10:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22

Beny @ 07.15.2016, 10:13*
KotikMaria,
Judging about the firmware 5.1.4.UY you have Meizu M2, here is discussed M3

This is a turn, the M3 should have come, unfortunately I am at work now, and I’ll check everything over and check the body again.
KotikMaria
Message#18
15.07.16, 11:06
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22

I can not wait. until I get home.
If you follow this linkhttp://www.flyme.cn/firmwarelist-27.html#3,then I get to the official firmware m3, right, just in Chinese is not strong? Or is it firmware for M2. The site I now have firmware Flyme 5.1.4.1UY, it is the penultimate. Did M2 send me, instead of M3, like on the phone. it was written by MH.
Help pliz !!!
32bit
Message#19
15.07.16, 11:19
[offline]

Messages 1449

* KotikMaria,Under the link firmware for M3.
Does your phone have glass at the edges rounded or evenly-flat with the frame? The M3 model has a rounding (2.5D so-called), while the M2 is all flat - this is the most obvious difference.

Post has been edited32bit - 15.07.16, 11:21

--------------------
Beny
Message#20
15.07.16, 11:19
Made in USSR
[offline]

Messages 3914
Check in: 17.05.09
Xiaomi Redmi 5 3/32

If you follow this link

This is M3 mini, the latest firmware for our phone is 5.1.4.2Y

--------------------
7 times read the cap, then ask questions.
KotikMaria
Message#21
15.07.16, 11:25
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22

32bit @ 07/15/2016, 11:19*
KotikMaria, By the link firmware for M3.
Does your phone have glass at the edges rounded or evenly-flat with the frame? The M3 model has a rounding (2.5D so-called), while the M2 is all flat - this is the most obvious difference.

Rounded

Beny @ 07/15/2016, 11:19*
This is M3 mini, the latest firmware for our phone is 5.1.4.2Y

Here, exactly. On the site this firmware is the latest from 07.07. So what else to do, advise, reflash to 5.1.4.2Y and further according to the instructions sockix ?? Or do not flash it at all?
Meizu

634 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19 00:12