> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Pokemon GO | [IPhone] [iPad]

Rep: (10)
Pokemon go
version: 1.71.1
Catalog: Casual games
Last update of the game in the header:07.05.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Catch Pokemon in the real world, train them and send them to the arena! The game uses augmented reality, which allows you to see hidden from you earlier.

Description:
PokГ©mon GO - a game in the genre of augmented reality, adventure and fighting, developed by Niantic Inc. with the participation of Nintendo. Players are invited to walk around their city, search and catch Pokemon (pocket monsters) in the real world thanks to augmented reality technology and GPS, and then organize battles in the arena between them.

The game was released on July 5, 2016 and is available for download from the App Store so far only in Australia and New Zealand. In other countries, the game will be available soon. At the same time, installing the file, it is possible to run the game on the territory of any country. For the game infrastructure, a database of portals from Ingress is used.

Tongue: English
Developer: Niantic, Inc.
Compatibility: Is required iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pokemon-go/id1094591345

Download: Attached filePokemon_GO_1.71.1.ipa (95.53 MB)
thanks, we sayYurik-258
PokГ©mon GO ( TWEAKED )
** WARNING: Uninstall original PokГЁmon Go app first! This app does not install as a duplicate. **
** IMPORTANT! IF YOU'RE JAILBROKEN: Install 'xCon' or 'PokePatch' from Cydia before installing this app! **

- Tweaked version -

PokeGo ++ by / r / PokeGo2 /

Top left of screen:
• M: toggle menu
• Gear icon: toggle settings
• Map: show / hide map of nearby pokemon.
• Patrol: emulates your eggs.
• 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x travel speed
• Walking man: Toggle "tap to walk”. If you’re on your way, you can’t go to that location. red arrow on your screen.
• You can use the teleplay function. The sniping function can be accessed through the scope button. 1. Turn on fake location and set save location to forever. 2. Select the location of the sniping function. Jump there. 3. Once you have jumped, force close and restart Poke Go ++ 2.0.
• Home gps, such as LocationFaker9 or ProtectMyPrivacy (separate tweaks).
• H: Hide the menu. Triple tap anywhere to bring it bac

Settings:
• Show joystick: show or hide. You can tap to walk or the map.
• Fake location: Turn your off location, i.e. when playing with friends.
• Time to save location: Saves your app. Keep set for at least 5 minutes If teleporting via LocationFaker set this time to zero, then move the locations and reset it back to “forever”.
• Speed: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x ..
• Dismiss map on “Walk here": If you turned on Poke

Version 2r-74
Version 2r-50
Version 2r-46
Version 2r-39
Version 2r-37
Attached filePokeGo ++ _ 2.0r-31.ipa.part1.rar(126.95 MB)
Attached filePokeGo ++ _ 2.0r-31.ipa.part2.rar(4.37 MB)
Attached filePokeGo ++ _ 2.0-r29.ipa(110.29 MB)
Attached filePokemon_GO_1.27.4_patched.ipa(109.62 MB)
Attached filePokemon_GO_2.0_1.27.2_patched.ipa(109.2 MB)
Attached filePokemon_GO_1.23.2_patched.ipa(119.22 MB)
Attached filePokemon_GO_1.21.2_patched.ipa(119.85 MB)
Poke go ++ ver. 2.0r-04 (0.51.2)
Version 1.21.2 ++
Version 1.21.1 ++
Version 1.19.0 ++
Updated post fromBiMouSe
Archive:
Archive:
Story:
1.69.2 Apr 17, 2018
- The Nearby PokГ©mon indicator now prioritizes the PokГ©mon and PokГ©mon.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
What's New in Version 1.37.1
- Gym features significantly updated to add the all-new motivation system.
- Added new Gym Badge feature.
- Added in-app and push notification system for Gyms.
- Added Raid Battles, a new cooperative gameplay experience.
- Added four new items available only by completing Raid Battles.
- Added Raids tab to Nearby screen.
- Added search functionality to PokГ©mon collection screen.
- Added visual indicator to unvisited PokГ©Stops.
What's New in Version 1.31.0
- Added Traditional Chinese language support.
- Updated the PokГ©mon collection screen scroll bar.
- Various bug fixes.
- Minor text fixes.
What's New in Version 1.29.1
- The PokГ©stop of the Day 7 streak will now be a random Evolution item.
- Minor text fixes.
What's New in Version 1.27.3
Performance improvements
What's New in Version 1.25.0
- Integrated iOS wheelchair support for Apple Watch.
- Minor text fixes.
What's New in Version 1.23.2
- Added Korean language support
What's New in Version 1.21.2
- PokГ©mon GO for Apple Watch
- Minor text fixes
What's New in Version 1.19.1
- Trainers will be able to transfer multiple times. To use this function, press and hold on a PokГ©mon.
- PokГ©mon type icons have been added to the battle approach and the battle screen.
- PokГ©mon has been added to your buddy information screen.
- This has been your buddy.
- Minor text fixes.
What's New in Version 1.15.0
- You’ll earn bonuses for the first Pokémon catch and PokéStop visit each day. You’ll receive a bonus when you get this seven days in a row.
- When you defeat the Gym, you will be able to make it.
- The amount of prestige a rival Gym loses when you lose. Gym has been lowered.
- Minor text fixes
What's New in Version 1.13.4
Minor bug fixes
What's New in Version 1.13.3
- Professor Willow discovered that Eggs have been selected.
- PokГ©mon type icons for each PokГ©mon.
- Low battery indicator added for the PokГ©mon GO Plus.
- Minor text fixes
What's New in Version 1.11.4
- Minor fixes
What's New in Version 1.11.2
- Catch Bonus: Trainers can earn money for a specific type.
- Updated Gym Training: Trainers can now bring six PokГ©mon to battle at friendly Gyms. Temporarily adjusted for your training session.
- Egg & Incubator Screens: These will be periodically updated.
- Fixed several audio issues.
- Decreased the evolution animation time.
- Minor fixes
What's New in Version 1.9.0
- Capture location: The PokГ©mon was caught on their information screen.
- PokГ©mon GO Plus and Incense: PokГ©mon encounters from the PokГ©mon GO Plus accessory.
- Fixed a bug on the loading screen, even after restarting the app.
- Fixed a bug where the speeds during the battle.
- Minor bug fixes

About joystick

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmaxipon - 07.05.18, 09:57
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (4)
Aloha! I was tortured with the launch. Helped this topic! I put it through the amerovsky akk, but I launched it only with the help of tsProtector
I do not know whether it was here or not, but the theme works with the substitution of geolocation!
With the help of locationFaker, you can travel around the world and collect Pokemon, and you can visit Pokestops with hymns without getting up from the couch!
hereillustrative example of how this works

Post has been editedzgrawdanin - 12.07.16, 23:24

Rep: (2553)
Updating ...

What's new in version 1.0.1
WHAT’S NEW on 1.0.1
PokГ©mon GO! We are working hard to improve the

Attached filePokemon_GO_1.0.1.ipa(57.55 MB)

Post has been editedmaxipon - 12.07.16, 23:38

Rep: (15)
Just collect? Or you can fight too?

Rep: (0)
in the application code, I tried to change the minimum OS from 8.0 to 7.0, but I did not get results on the iphone 4, installed it — installed it, but crashes on startup. P.S. I put it on the phone itself through ifunbox, it did not work through itunes.

Attached files

Attached filePokemon_GO_1.0.1 - copy.ipa(57.55 MB)

Rep: (73)
What's new in version 1.0.1

Tuna sees this version as 0.29.1

Rep: (1)
IIIkipper @ 07/13/2016, 02:10*
in the application code, I tried to change the minimum OS from 8.0 to 7.0, but I did not get results on the iphone 4, installed it — installed it, but crashes on startup. P.S. I put it on the phone itself through ifunbox, it did not work through itunes.

through tuna on 9.2.1 is not put (((
Who knows when to wait in Rush officially?

Post has been editedRolo - 13.07.16, 08:18

Rep: (2)
Are there ways to optimize for 4s?

IIIkipper @ 07/13/2016, 02:10*

I tried to do it in the first place, they use the dll from the new axis for this and don't load it.

Rep: (131)
Hello everyone, give someone a thread of Apple Id to download from the app. go to koumiss)

Rep: (0)
Let's hope that there are craftsmen who can launch this suit on the 7th axis. And it’s already sad to realize that my beloved iPhone 4 is already completely outdated.

Let's hope that there are craftsmen who can launch this suit on the 7th axis. And it’s already sad to realize that my beloved iPhone 4 is already completely outdated.

I'm afraid 512 MB of RAM your device will not pull this game ..

Rep: (53)
Here is a game, you can finally lose weight by playing :)

Rep: (73)
Tongbu set to 9.0.2, normal flight

Rep: (38)
Has anyone figured out how to resurrect dead Pokemon? Where is this freaking sister Joy?) I understand that you can use them, but they appear extremely rarely and one is not enough to restore full health even to one pokemon
By the way, for now the whole logic of the PokГ © mon is distorted. In some strange way, my bulzavr was defeated by a krabi at about the same level. but herbal pokemons have always been superior to aquatic ones, but don’t understand here that

Rep: (2)
Solved the problem with servers that are not always available.
I guess this is true for phones with JailBreak.

You need to put TsProtector 8+ from Cydia and add the application to the exception.
More on the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NJmO8TCzXU

Now everything works.

Attached images

It helped! Works!

Rep: (12)
Updated version, everything works.
It feels smoother.

Rep: (-1)
Zgrawdanin @ 07/12/2016, 23:07*
I do not know whether it was here or not, but the theme works with the substitution of geolocation!
With the help of locationFaker, you can travel around the world and collect Pokemon, and you can visit Pokestops with hymns without getting up from the couch!
Here is a good example of how this works.

This is stupid. For this, they also gave bans to Ingress, and here they declared that the anti-cheat policy would be even more severe. Ie - good luck in cheating, only when (not * if *) banned - do not cry)

Posted on 07/13/2016 at 2:42 pm:

Denton13 @ 07.13.2016, 13:10*
Has anyone figured out how to resurrect dead Pokemon? Where is this freaking sister Joy?) I understand that you can use them, but they appear extremely rarely and one is not enough to restore full health even to one pokemon
By the way, for now the whole logic of the PokГ © mon is distorted. In some strange way, my bulzavr was defeated by a krabi at about the same level. but herbal pokemons have always been superior to aquatic ones, but don’t understand here that

what do you mean? crystal only and resurrect. and then heal the posenis. And yes, this farm is the easiest. If there are problems, then stand around the pokestop and its pharma, it is updated every 5 minutes. In an hour - you twist it 12 times = quite a lot of nishtkov.
This is a game. Which has the parameters, not the "legend". HP, damage, skill type, element ...
https://pp.vk.me/c6312…/3a3d5/NSCUtAjcKdw.jpg

Rep: (3)
Who has GPS not found, turn on geolocation

Rep: (38)
Melanholic7 @ 07.13.2016, 15:40*
what do you mean? crystal only and resurrect. and then heal the posenis.

Well, this is for a person who plays in full-fledged PokР“ В© mon already 15 years old, looks like a mockery), as there were always pokecenters in games that could be reached and given to Pokemon for treatment
Melanholic7 @ 07.13.2016, 15:40*
This is a game. Which has the parameters, not the "legend". HP, damage, skill type, element ...

Well, yes, and the element means (at least it meant) in games a lot. but there is clearly something wrong. I hope, then they will fix it

Posted on 07/13/2016 at 15:14 PM:

Gray Hunter @ 07/13/2016, 4:00 PM*
Who has GPS not found, turn on geolocation

thanks, Cap)

Post has been editedDenton13 - 13.07.16, 15:14

Rep: (89)
Did someone put on iOs10? It does not work in augmented reality to see in the life of PokГ©mon. I sin on the firmware because I no longer understand what the problem may be (

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/01/19 01:45