> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Pokemon GO | [IPhone] [iPad]

Rep: (10)
Pokemon go
version: 1.71.1
Catalog: Casual games
Last update of the game in the header:07.05.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Catch Pokemon in the real world, train them and send them to the arena! The game uses augmented reality, which allows you to see hidden from you earlier.

Description:
PokГ©mon GO - a game in the genre of augmented reality, adventure and fighting, developed by Niantic Inc. with the participation of Nintendo. Players are invited to walk around their city, search and catch Pokemon (pocket monsters) in the real world thanks to augmented reality technology and GPS, and then organize battles in the arena between them.

The game was released on July 5, 2016 and is available for download from the App Store so far only in Australia and New Zealand. In other countries, the game will be available soon. At the same time, installing the file, it is possible to run the game on the territory of any country. For the game infrastructure, a database of portals from Ingress is used.

Tongue: English
Developer: Niantic, Inc.
Compatibility: Is required iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pokemon-go/id1094591345

Download: Attached filePokemon_GO_1.71.1.ipa (95.53 MB)
thanks, we sayYurik-258
PokГ©mon GO ( TWEAKED )
** WARNING: Uninstall original PokГЁmon Go app first! This app does not install as a duplicate. **
** IMPORTANT! IF YOU'RE JAILBROKEN: Install 'xCon' or 'PokePatch' from Cydia before installing this app! **

- Tweaked version -

PokeGo ++ by / r / PokeGo2 /

Top left of screen:
• M: toggle menu
• Gear icon: toggle settings
• Map: show / hide map of nearby pokemon.
• Patrol: emulates your eggs.
• 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x travel speed
• Walking man: Toggle "tap to walk”. If you’re on your way, you can’t go to that location. red arrow on your screen.
• You can use the teleplay function. The sniping function can be accessed through the scope button. 1. Turn on fake location and set save location to forever. 2. Select the location of the sniping function. Jump there. 3. Once you have jumped, force close and restart Poke Go ++ 2.0.
• Home gps, such as LocationFaker9 or ProtectMyPrivacy (separate tweaks).
• H: Hide the menu. Triple tap anywhere to bring it bac

Settings:
• Show joystick: show or hide. You can tap to walk or the map.
• Fake location: Turn your off location, i.e. when playing with friends.
• Time to save location: Saves your app. Keep set for at least 5 minutes If teleporting via LocationFaker set this time to zero, then move the locations and reset it back to “forever”.
• Speed: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x ..
• Dismiss map on “Walk here": If you turned on Poke

Version 2r-74
Version 2r-50
Version 2r-46
Version 2r-39
Version 2r-37
Attached filePokeGo ++ _ 2.0r-31.ipa.part1.rar(126.95 MB)
Attached filePokeGo ++ _ 2.0r-31.ipa.part2.rar(4.37 MB)
Attached filePokeGo ++ _ 2.0-r29.ipa(110.29 MB)
Attached filePokemon_GO_1.27.4_patched.ipa(109.62 MB)
Attached filePokemon_GO_2.0_1.27.2_patched.ipa(109.2 MB)
Attached filePokemon_GO_1.23.2_patched.ipa(119.22 MB)
Attached filePokemon_GO_1.21.2_patched.ipa(119.85 MB)
Poke go ++ ver. 2.0r-04 (0.51.2)
Version 1.21.2 ++
Version 1.21.1 ++
Version 1.19.0 ++
Updated post fromBiMouSe
Archive:
Archive:
Story:
1.69.2 Apr 17, 2018
- The Nearby PokГ©mon indicator now prioritizes the PokГ©mon and PokГ©mon.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
What's New in Version 1.37.1
- Gym features significantly updated to add the all-new motivation system.
- Added new Gym Badge feature.
- Added in-app and push notification system for Gyms.
- Added Raid Battles, a new cooperative gameplay experience.
- Added four new items available only by completing Raid Battles.
- Added Raids tab to Nearby screen.
- Added search functionality to PokГ©mon collection screen.
- Added visual indicator to unvisited PokГ©Stops.
What's New in Version 1.31.0
- Added Traditional Chinese language support.
- Updated the PokГ©mon collection screen scroll bar.
- Various bug fixes.
- Minor text fixes.
What's New in Version 1.29.1
- The PokГ©stop of the Day 7 streak will now be a random Evolution item.
- Minor text fixes.
What's New in Version 1.27.3
Performance improvements
What's New in Version 1.25.0
- Integrated iOS wheelchair support for Apple Watch.
- Minor text fixes.
What's New in Version 1.23.2
- Added Korean language support
What's New in Version 1.21.2
- PokГ©mon GO for Apple Watch
- Minor text fixes
What's New in Version 1.19.1
- Trainers will be able to transfer multiple times. To use this function, press and hold on a PokГ©mon.
- PokГ©mon type icons have been added to the battle approach and the battle screen.
- PokГ©mon has been added to your buddy information screen.
- This has been your buddy.
- Minor text fixes.
What's New in Version 1.15.0
- You’ll earn bonuses for the first Pokémon catch and PokéStop visit each day. You’ll receive a bonus when you get this seven days in a row.
- When you defeat the Gym, you will be able to make it.
- The amount of prestige a rival Gym loses when you lose. Gym has been lowered.
- Minor text fixes
What's New in Version 1.13.4
Minor bug fixes
What's New in Version 1.13.3
- Professor Willow discovered that Eggs have been selected.
- PokГ©mon type icons for each PokГ©mon.
- Low battery indicator added for the PokГ©mon GO Plus.
- Minor text fixes
What's New in Version 1.11.4
- Minor fixes
What's New in Version 1.11.2
- Catch Bonus: Trainers can earn money for a specific type.
- Updated Gym Training: Trainers can now bring six PokГ©mon to battle at friendly Gyms. Temporarily adjusted for your training session.
- Egg & Incubator Screens: These will be periodically updated.
- Fixed several audio issues.
- Decreased the evolution animation time.
- Minor fixes
What's New in Version 1.9.0
- Capture location: The PokГ©mon was caught on their information screen.
- PokГ©mon GO Plus and Incense: PokГ©mon encounters from the PokГ©mon GO Plus accessory.
- Fixed a bug on the loading screen, even after restarting the app.
- Fixed a bug where the speeds during the battle.
- Minor bug fixes

About joystick

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmaxipon - 07.05.18, 09:57
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (108)
Are battles available in this application? Or just collecting the Pokemon themselves? And then I go wander and collect only. 4 lvl

Rep: (0)
Installing the game on the iOS device (who is not in the subject):

In order to download the application to a phone or tablet, we need to use the Apple ID of the USA, Australia or New Zealand.

1) Log out of your current Apple ID on your phone. To do this, go to "Settings" - "AppleID". Click on AppleID and log out.
2) Go to “Settings” - “Basic” - “Language and Region”, change the region to Australia, New Zealand or the USA and close the settings.
3) Now go back to the AppStore and look for the Pokemon GO again. If the game does not appear - do not worry.
Just try to download any free application and select "Create a new Apple ID" when the system prompts you to do this.
Follow the instructions in the ID Creation Wizard. Payment details do not specify. Enter any real address in USA / Australia / New Zealand (Easy to find online)
4) Now go to the App Store and download Pokemon GO. Now you can exit the fake Apple ID and go under your real one.

P.S.
When the game is released in your country, simply delete Pokemon GO and download it again, now under your real Apple ID. Do not worry, your progress should not be lost, as it is stored on the game servers.

Indeed, after installing TsProtector 8+ from Cydia and adding an application to the exceptions, everything worked.

When downloading from the app of New Zealand, the application crashes.

In the next branch for Android, they wrote that the battery is eating - just the way.
In the settings of the application, included Battery saver. Let's see what yes how.

Do not give a link to the android theme on the game? My search for some reason leads either here or in the news sections.

Rep: (12)

Rep: (2)
Melanholic7 @ 07.07.2016, 12:27*
I went from 6 axis to 8 .... for a huge part of applications for 6 did not plow. But yes, everything has become much less cool (brakes, delays ... again - even Pokemon don't stretch normally. Hangs are permanent, after every caught PokГ©mon with AR, there is a restart game. Without AR, after every second ... I'm sorry, in short. If applications are not very important = IMHO, the older the axis is, the better. And, yes, the battery was much worse than me at 6 meters. And on this axis ... fe. For example, I say that I killed 50 percent of the charge while walking in search of pokemon about 50 minutes ...

On 6.1.3, you can roll back the device, if you completely stuck the tormazas) And I do not need to be updated from 7, but the Pokemons do not go ... and I don’t have to walk with a plan without a modjul, then it will be necessary with a bundle phone + tablet .. .

Rep: (12)
Sit at work. drink coffee))
Charmander - starting)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedMyronovkira - 11.07.16, 14:18

Rep: (64)
Indeed, the jail is not connected to servers.

I installed Xcon tweak and the mustache began to work :)

P.S. I put it in the morning: On the July 11 trading on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Nintendo securities rose by more than 25 percent, showing a record increase since the company’s shares were listed on the stock exchange 33 years ago.
The growth of stock quotes Nintendo stock analysts associated with the popularity of the game for mobile devices Pokemon GO, released in early July.

Post has been editedDanich71 - 11.07.16, 14:35

Rep: (1)
Moondown @ 07/11/2016, 12:57*
Follow the instructions in the ID Creation Wizard. Payment details do not specify. Enter any real address in USA / Australia / New Zealand (Easy to find online)
4) Now go to the App Store and download Pokemon GO. Now you can exit the fake Apple ID and go under your real one.

If you do not specify the payment details, then does not allow (how to be?

Rep: (64)
Check index or address

Guys, who can explain where the game comes from? I live just in a small (or rather a small 30k inhabitants) town, there are pokestopes, such as monuments and flower beds with figures. From which cards does the game draw them? Google Map checked, there are no such points. I just wanted to draw a point in my maps, my own organization, so that you can clean up the pokestop every 5 minutes))

Krucio @ 07/12/2016, 07:57*
Guys, who can explain where the game comes from? I live just in a small (or rather a small 30k inhabitants) town, there are pokestopes, such as monuments and flower beds with figures. From which cards does the game draw them? Google Map checked, there are no such points. I just wanted to draw a point in my maps, my own organization, so that you can clean up the pokestop every 5 minutes))

The Google Maps API, but the objects themselves in the maps come withIngress“a, and he has been there since 2012, and it seems there alone cannot add objects, only tim.
By the way about the buzz cards, it seems there is a way to save battery.
Attached Image

The battery can still be saved by turning the phone down with the speaker, the game goes into dark mode. But the battery simply eats tin, especially for "walking" if used. Could bind to the health of the moment

Rep: (-1)
Eh ... sadness that there are so many groups of different cities, but the Queen is not = (I feel lonely ...
PS game is still emotional: 3 I hope Nintendo, although it’s dumb, but will greatly develop the game, adding cool stuff and optimizing the game.

Is there any opportunity to run on 7-ke? On my own I achieved only installation for 7, after launching a green screen and nothing.
I do not want to update the horror.

Is there any opportunity to run on 7-ke? On my own I achieved only installation for 7, after launching a green screen and nothing.
I do not want to update the horror.

He is also interested, he achieved only downloads to the phone, but when installing, he re-checks the OS, even if he installs the jail !!! : angry:

People! Tell me who played the thread on 4s ??? Should I bet or not?

[email protected] @ 07.12.2016, 17:40*
People! Tell me who played the thread on 4s ??? Should I bet or not?

Crazy, put on OS 4c above the seven) I’m not risky, one guy played with 4c here, or rather tried, flew out (8.3)

Rep: (1409)
* [email protected],
8.3 crash when trying to login

so in this game is pivipi or not?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19, 11:16