Gigabyte GSmart Classic Pro - Talk | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (0)
DiscussionGigabyte GSmart Classic Pro
PictureGigabyte GSmart Classic Pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Useful information
For sale in the socket (http://rozetka.com.ua/...ro_dark_blue/p7119524/ )
Where, in fact, bought for $ 110.
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 29.07.16, 11:38
Reason for editing: Stock firmware for fleshtul

Here is a photo taken drain chamber
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

STATEMENT 13Mp ...

Rep: (907)
M
Topic moved to subsectionGigabyte

Please tell me, who knows how to get into the engineering menu.
I tried all the known variants, but nothing happened ...
Just enter the information menu and everything.
Interested in GPS and compass settings. I want to be calibrated ...

Post has been editedClever_Alex - 24.07.16, 21:25
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (124)
Merged with FTP servers gigabytes of your firmware the drainhttps://yadi.sk/d/JEmHqlyytjGH7.I looked files. It is for fleshtula

Post has been editedfirlin - 29.07.16, 11:25

Guys, help with bonding. (I'm a noob in this case)

I bought a phone, everything was zbts, then wrote, they say you can upgrade Andrei, well updated on older phones, everything was normal, and I think there will be updated to include "memory card is damaged." : Mellow: o.O

Reformatted in Fat 32, eksFat, fast, full format, generally tried everything with the card, bought a new 32GB and it goes on to say that is damaged. : Angry:: girl_cray:

I realized that the case in the firmware, poryskat in the subject of the simple Classic, saw people with the same problem in a simple classic, I realized that the same exact firmware 146%, has decided to put the old firmware.

Skinte please firmware to be installed through rekaveri and installation manual :(

P.S. With Of 100 kb Site shakes

Tell me how to look at the firmware version of this phone, and is there a new firmware for it? And so to say that rozryadki Antutu scored 28995 :)

Yeah, ATP. Strange as it is, I wrote the latest version V1.023.20. But I bought the phone much earlier release date firmware. Could I have the phone itself to upgrade firmware? I'm just not a great expert in the reinsertion: D

Root can be obtained by KingRoot.

Please tell me where to find the driver, and instructions for the firmware.

Rep: (1)
Problem: I do not see the SIM card, not fall, did not understand. When talking zaglyuchil and no longer detects the card. Sent to the service center - refused to guarantee. The cause of failure and did not say. As can be seen that most likely did not understand. There is a thought that the failure of the software, try to hard reset, renew, re-flash. Who can faced with similar?

I can not install Ruth right help.

People kind help. I put Ruth through kingroot 4,1 removed and immediately put kingroot 5,2,0 spent 10 minutes extinguished the screen, tried to restart and BUTLUP. flashing not know how to put SP Flashtool, I downloaded firmware from theirs site.
Flashtool writes (skater disabled). what to do? on CD I put stitching it is not visible in the menu.

vovans132 @ 19.06.17, 21:29*
People kind help. I put Ruth through kingroot 4,1 removed and immediately put kingroot 5,2,0 spent 10 minutes extinguished the screen, tried to restart and BUTLUP. flashing not know how to put SP Flashtool, I downloaded firmware from theirs site.
Flashtool writes (skater disabled). what to do? on CD I put stitching it is not visible in the menu.

Sew version fleshtula 5.1648, and firmware of the cap, the problem with incorrect scatter occurred on version 5.1724. Who could be useful - if you have a locked phone and asks password privacy protection then sew with full formatting, then restore imei mtk droid tool.

Did someone do a recovery on him? I've tried and failed

How to restore imei upon this miracle aparata? o.O

Rep: (2178)
M
Topic is closed due to the lack of user activity.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc. press the buttonPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/05/20, 15:02