> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Torpedo Player | [HD] The player car

Rep: (3)
Torpedo Player BETA
version: 1.1

Last update of the program in the header:06.07.2016

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Audio player for the car.

Description:
Torpedo Player - is a new way to listen to music in the car!
Convenient operation, beautiful interface, Auto Volume, the onscreen widgets, quick removal equipment.
Behind the wheel is important at every moment. Therefore, the player is designed so as not to distract the driver from the road and bringing him pleasure.
Controls are large and clear. The buttons are activated on the first touch.
Cover songs displayed on the full screen. And no advertising!
в–є Automatic volume. The faster you go, the louder the music. Extremely handy thing!
в–є onscreen widgets. Can be displayed on any application. For example, the top of the navigator.
в–є At night, the player can further reduce the backlight, so as not to interfere with the driver.
в–є Removing boring songs with a tap. No tedious removing evidence.
в–є The player will automatically start playback when connecting the audio jack, bluetooth-receiver or power connector.
в–є own audio library. It does not depend on the system scanner.
в–є Adjust the interval between tracks.
в–є If the songs are not found cover, the player can create it!
For lovers of customization - many options!

Android required: 4.4
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Feivur
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.feivur.torpedo
Changes:
beta release

Download: version: 1.1
Attached fileTorpedo Player 1.1.apk(4.74 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 11.07.16, 14:28
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (9)
Good morning kollegi.K Unfortunately when trying to install Android 4.4.2-5.0 crash ...

It may be the case in the custom firmware ... Who else would check on of.proshivke.

I also came across a crash on the first run.
This is due to the fact that the system does not let the program in her own data folder. Evident when it came .. Sometimes it helps to reboot.
So far I have not found a solution (.
It does not depend on the origin of the firmware. I observed and the drain, and custom bikes with Ruth.

Post has been editedbi_o - 07.07.16, 13:56
Reason for editing: Supplement

Bor46 @ 07.07.2016, 05:47*
when you try to install crash

perhaps, will leave the problem, try

fix : I did not see the stick on some devices
cosmetic fixes

Attached files

Attached filetorpedo 1.2.1.apk(4.11 MB)

Dobryy.Spasibo evening, now I try.

Zapustilos.No Auto Volume will try tomorrow.

Rep: (0)
Does not see the folder in the sdcard accordingly finds music nexus 6p version of the player 121

Rep: (10)
And you can credit the correct play?

* Kniaze ,

Link to Play, to become a tester
Thank you noticed!

Post has been editedbi_o - 12.07.16, 09:25

Rep: (11)
Adjusting the playback speed has / planned?

Not planned.
I think it's too much for the car player. This must-have for audio books, but here is another specialty.

Post has been editedbi_o - 12.07.16, 20:06

Rep: (8)
This is the best and probably the only app of its kind, the minimum setting, the maximum of the potential is huge.
Push:
A chip with a semicircular track progress in the car is not very convenient, but very beautiful.
Swipe from the edge is not always convenient to pull out the side menu, I would like tiny minimalist "tabs" with an arrow, duplicate swipe, but not abolish it.
Have not seen even once, any one player, with regards to the widget, it is good, but the question is, is of course a dream: Does the widget can make bandwidth track progress with selectable time position?
And in the dark theme some inscriptions difficult to read, attached.
Projects luck.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedoOexploOo - 12.07.16, 22:27

Thank you for your kind words and objective criticism).
oOexploOo @ 12.07.2016, 22:09*
A chip with a semicircular track progress in the car is not very convenient, but very beautiful.

The task to improve the progress bar in the queue. There are a couple of ideas of how to finish.
"Tabs" with an arrow, duplicate svayp

Do it! Sam, is, I miss)
on the widget to make a lane track progress

It's possible. Experiment. But would not this thing get in the way on the screen?

I look forward to help with the tests, slightly edited the message above about the color.

But would not this thing get in the way on the screen?

Maybe you can not do it on the pop-up widget, and for any fixed launcher ?!

* oOexploOo , I figured, I'll try to attach to both types of widgets, and then how it goes. On the small inconspicuous can let the progress bar at the bottom edge of the widget body. And on the big half-circle (when it starts I have exactly handle touch).

Super, and tomorrow I will put in place a full-time in the car, Redpower 21238 on Android 4.4.2 and 2 hour journey will test for dinner will be a mini otchet.Spasibo for quick answers :)

So I ride today, I put through 1.2.1 APK
Liked:
Widgets work properly on your desktop
Folders, flash drives and memory cards were found and were considered
Manage the program intuitive user-friendly
sound good
Did not like:
Widget top boxes fall off quickly. Truth tried just a little.
The buttons on the steering wheel -trek forward / backward not to pick up.
And all the same, but this is my personal opinion, it would be great to make the right curtain to move folders, but do it as a function, on the playlist is also convenient.
While all I remember-podredaktiruyte.

Rep: (11)
bi_o @ 12.07.2016, 19:38*
I think it's too much for the car player. This must-have for audio books, but here is another specialty.

Since audiobooks on long journeys the most it. Why not? Or speed control is difficult to do?

* Vasilich-rnd , I agree.
But the point is that under the audio book require a lot of things to finish. We have something that is not tested as it should)
There are a bunch of different programs for audiobooks. I likeSmart audiobook player.
You can make Auto Volume System Volume (tautology, yes). And to use with audiobooks.

Post has been editedbi_o - 14.07.16, 18:41

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 22:24