Music Highscreen Boost 3 / Boost 3 Pro | We discuss everything about music: headphones, players, formats, etc.

Rep: (802)
MusicHighscreen Boost 3 / Boost 3 Pro
Smartphone player
Description | Pro Description | Music пїЅ | Smartphone talk пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ

This topic discusses only the musical stuffing of devices!

Musical characteristics
Networks:GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), WCDMA (900/2100 MHz), FDD-LTE (3/7/8/20) (2x micro-SIM)
Screen:5 inches (S-IPS / OGS / 1920x1080 / 2.5D glass Gorilla Glass 3)
CPU:MediaTek MT6753 (8x1.3GHz, Cortex-A53, 28nm, 64bit, Mali-720 MP3)
RAM:2 GB (GB Pro)
Permanent memory:16 GB (32GB Pro)
MicroSDHC memory card slot:up to 64GB
Cameras:13 Mpx (module: Samsung ISOCELL, PDAF, f / 2.0, monotone LED flash), max. 1080p * 30 video recording (H264, stereo) / 5 Mpx (front)
Interfaces:Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GLONASS / GPS, FM, USB-OTG, 3.5mm (for headphones)
Sensors:G-sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor
Sound:HI-Sound, ESS9018K2M DAC and ADA4897-2 amplifier (direct access to sound to the DAC bypassing the limitations of Android OS)
Battery capacity:3000 mAh and 6000 mAh (removable)
Dimensions (WxHxT):141 * 71.4 * 9mm and 14mm
Weight:140 gr
Equipment:two batteries, two replaceable covers for batteries, 2A charger, USB cable, manual, warranty card [/ b]

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 20.08.18, 16:48
Reason for editing: Method of launching Muz_On on 6 Android and custom

Rep: (4)
Alex2355 @ 07/05/2016, 14:17*
allah,
But how much are your headphones? and the mp3 file that was being played was 128Kbit / s or 196Kbit / s?

I listen to the se315 shura (200 bucks were worth it), the music is mostly mp3 320 kbps, 44.1 kHz. For your sake, I’ll listen specially at home to the ath m50.

Posted on 07/06/2016, 13:56:

But it’s even more beautiful and you don’t need to twist, and there’s nothing, the functionality is modest, but the sound effect is ensured:

Why do I need a vauffect? I looked at the frequency response of my headphones from the review and adjusted the desired frequencies in the equalizer. Then he added bass to taste, so as not to lock and fell normally.

Post has been editedallah - 06.07.16, 13:54

Rep: (3)
Satyr_ @ 07/06/2016, 11:27*
And what this tuner gives, something I did not understand, its purpose

This is a program for tuning music. instruments at a frequency of 432 Hz. This is something in between the G sharp and A in the first octave. The authors, referring to the opinion of "many musicians and scientists," argue that tuning the instruments in this way allows the music to sound most natural and full. I don’t understand anything about this. Maybe the musicians will explain what's what? By the way, their player by default "remakes" the sound with reference to 432 Hz, but you can turn it off.
The frequencies of full scale notes.
Attached Image

Post has been editedLifAlex - 06.07.16, 15:43

Rep: (8)
This is about 300 - 400 years ago, such a setting was. Now the whole world is tuned to 440. And the player plays music because of this below. The question is - who needs it now?

Smgn @ 07/06/2016, 17:17*
The question is - who needs it now?

More than 100,000 downloads 8) There are still gourmets in the world to listen to "well-tempered clavier"))

LifAlex @ 07/06/16, 18:38*
There are still gourmets in the world to listen to the "well-tempered clavier"))

Well, I'm a foodie. Only I don’t see much difference.)) But modern music already sounds at 440. What is it for?))

Posted on 07/06/2016, 19:47:

SE-X1 @ 07/03/16, 18:49*
I found a good player, there is no Russian language, but I can figure it out without it
There is no equalizer either, but the sound is tuned well and sounds better than many players with equalizers from the market, and at the same time it is free, there are a lot of possibilities with playing music a very interesting playerhttps: //play.google.co...ms.music_pitcher&hl=en

.ape does not read ... (

Amalfi @ 07/06/16, 03:57*
IMHO. The sound of what is with Mouzon that of Music Folder Player. No difference. And yes, I agree that there are too many basics. In the equalizer you have to decrease slightly.
Threat. If anyone can find out if my player supports sound through the dac then plus)
Link Music Folder Player

With advertising, too .ape does not read.

Rep: (10)
Good evening! What can you say about ViPER4Android FX ViPER4Android XHiFi. You set it yourself, the quality of the music seemed to be noticeably cleaner. Also, all sorts of settings were added (to taste). Do not judge strictly., The average user is average.
I use foobar2000 Poweramp and a native player sometimes

Post has been editedrob999 - 06.07.16, 20:05

Rep: (13)
Smgn @ 07/06/2016, 19:49*
With advertising, too .ape does not read.

I bought without advertising.

Amalfi @ 07/06/16, 20:21*
I bought without advertising

And I have 50 Gb of music in .ape ...))

Rep: (48)
* rob999,
As for cleanliness, I will not say, but I corrected the bottoms and set a soft analog sound - what kind of lepota, beauty))

Smgn @ 07/06/2016, 19:43*
Well, I'm a foodie. Only I don’t see much difference.))

Those. you listened to JS Bach's “Well-Tempered Clavier”, which is supposed to have been written for an instrument with uneven temperament, on Mouzon and on the Israeli player, and you didn’t noticebig the difference? But what's the difference? But modern music with uniform temperament, transformed into uneven, how is it changing? Just wondering.

Rep: (4)
Smgn @ 07/06/2016, 17:17*
This is about 300 - 400 years ago, such a setting was. Now the whole world is tuned to 440. And the player plays music because of this below. The question is - who needs it now?

Strings in the orchestra still build like this if you need to play medieval pieces, because in 440 they don’t sound right. So do not speak for the whole world.

Strings in the orchestra still build like this if you need to play medieval pieces, because in 440 they don’t sound right.

But will an ordinary person hear this? Or just a pro with a subtle ear? Those. when playing this Israeli player reconfigures the sound of instruments tuned to 440 Hz to 432 Hz? Very interesting.

Rep: (1)
After listening to music through headphones, when you switch the volume level of the call with a rocker, this short notification signal beeps very much. If you pull out your ears, then through the speaker it will also squeak. Stock firmware 007, normal Boost.

Post has been editedZombieller - 07.07.16, 05:41

LifAlex @ 07/06/16, 11:38 PM*
Those. did you listen to JS Bach's “Well-Tempered Clavier”, which is supposed to have been written for an instrument with uneven temperament, on Mouzon and on the Israeli player, and you didn’t notice much difference? But what's the difference? But modern music with uniform temperament, transformed into uneven, how is it changing? Just wondering.

A well-tempered clavier is written for an instrument with uniform temperament (the name itself speaks about this). And the difference is only in a slight decrease in the order, which does not affect the power of thought of music.
https: //drive.google.c....RQh3Ol5ZXVwRVViTi1NckE
Gourmet!

Post has been editedsmgn - 07.07.16, 07:42

A well-tempered clavier is written for an instrument with uniform temperament (the name itself speaks about this).

I won’t argue, because I got the data from the Wiki:What does Vicki say about this?

Rep: (6)
Please advise some good earplugs, otherwise my audio-technica is already pretty tired.

Post has been editedSibredneck - 08.07.16, 18:50

But essentially about the sound of Boost 3, I can say that this is one of the best smartphones in terms of sound. There was HTC M7, M8, Samsung S5 ... Compared with Apple 6, Meizu for 45 tons - it's not that ...)) I use PowerAmp. Mouzon demolished - it worked poorly with the headset, not all .cue correctly processed, Russian tags did not read everything ... And after some tuning PowerAmp began to sound even better. The bass is deeper. In this case, no equalizers. There is a memory card at 128 Gb. Everything works like a clock!

Rep: (16)
* smgn ,
The sound is cool, no options.
What kind of ears do you use, suspect gags?

EXvaer @ 07/09/16, 07:29*
What kind of ears do you use, suspect gags?

Yes, the headset NTS RC E240 BLACK. Volume buttons work correctly.

Post has been editedsmgn - 09.07.16, 09:54

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 14:41