Music Highscreen Boost 3 / Boost 3 Pro | We discuss everything about music: headphones, players, formats, etc.

Rep: (802)
MusicHighscreen Boost 3 / Boost 3 Pro
Smartphone player
Description | Pro Description | Music пїЅ | Smartphone talk пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ

This topic discusses only the musical stuffing of devices!

Musical characteristics
Networks:GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), WCDMA (900/2100 MHz), FDD-LTE (3/7/8/20) (2x micro-SIM)
Screen:5 inches (S-IPS / OGS / 1920x1080 / 2.5D glass Gorilla Glass 3)
CPU:MediaTek MT6753 (8x1.3GHz, Cortex-A53, 28nm, 64bit, Mali-720 MP3)
RAM:2 GB (GB Pro)
Permanent memory:16 GB (32GB Pro)
MicroSDHC memory card slot:up to 64GB
Cameras:13 Mpx (module: Samsung ISOCELL, PDAF, f / 2.0, monotone LED flash), max. 1080p * 30 video recording (H264, stereo) / 5 Mpx (front)
Interfaces:Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GLONASS / GPS, FM, USB-OTG, 3.5mm (for headphones)
Sensors:G-sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor
Sound:HI-Sound, ESS9018K2M DAC and ADA4897-2 amplifier (direct access to sound to the DAC bypassing the limitations of Android OS)
Battery capacity:3000 mAh and 6000 mAh (removable)
Dimensions (WxHxT):141 * 71.4 * 9mm and 14mm
Weight:140 gr
Equipment:two batteries, two replaceable covers for batteries, 2A charger, USB cable, manual, warranty card [/ b]

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 20.08.18, 16:48
Reason for editing: Method of launching Muz_On on 6 Android and custom

Rep: (48)
* quadrotech
I support. And since we have a topic about sound, we can also share files (we started here like that, threw a couple of links and scored). Suddenly someone will share something sacred, which can not be found on torrents :-)

Rep: (22)
class , now we discuss headphones here: D

Rep: (8)
Already threw. But you can repeat it! Great music of the Soviet people! Leningrad symphony Shostakovich. Record of excellent quality. And how relevant sounds in our time ...
https: //drive.google.c....RQh3Ol5czkxeGhnMXVoLW8

Rep: (160)
Muzon is no better than that, in the paveramp you can wind up a more beautiful sound.

But it’s even more beautiful and you don’t need to twist, and there’s nothing, the functionality is modest, but the sound effect is ensured:

Attached files

Attached filemycroft_playerfa64bd.apk.zip(8.6 MB)

Rep: (10)
something is not rushing, I already think it can drop and take a separate player for the same price.

An individual player will not be able to use streaming music services (if you need it, of course, I need it, it’s a very useful thing!) Or use bluetooth headphones (due to the lack of aptx in the boost, there is little loss). Boost 3 is more versatile in this regard. But like a phone a complete misunderstanding, admit it. The other day, tormented to deal with its glitches, I returned (for calls) to my favorite compact iphone 4s (at 6.1.3) ... umm .. beauty! And I use boost already without a dialer, as a multifunctional player and just a smartphone. Maybe the next firmware will fix it (I don’t have any hopes).

Post has been editedabc8 - 05.07.16, 16:39

Rep: (802)
Alex2355 @ 07/05/2016, 15:49*
Now we discuss headphones here

For headphones there is an Accessories theme. Here is the music part of the smartphone. Player. Without GSM, firmware and other things. How to listen, players, programs, DACs and component. Bass and so on and so on and so forth.

Rep: (162)
Velikashkin @ 07/05/16, 17:43*
Here is the music part of the smartphone

So headphones are just an important part of this smartphone! The sound depends on them. Like the bass, and so on and so forth.
In accessories, you can discuss covers, films on screens and more. But the headphones are in sound.

Post has been editedZullkree - 05.07.16, 17:45

Rep: (22)
* velikashkin
I'm afraid that in accessories about headphones is not worth it

Rep: (120)
I agree about the headphones. This is how to discuss the sound here, the players in the firmware (this is Mouzon), and the equalizer settings are in the general theme.

Rep: (47)
Zullkree @ 07/05/2016, 17:45*
So headphones are just an important part of this smartphone! The sound depends on them. Like the bass, and so on and so forth.
In accessories, you can discuss covers, films on screens and more. But the headphones are in sound.

quite reasonable. the theme of accessories could not be created, anyway they will mainly discuss headphones. and rare questions about films and covers can be left in the general topic of discussion.
but for that they created a separate topic, thanks. all the same, personally to me, in this smartphone the sound is mainly interested.

Post has been editedhitotsumark - 05.07.16, 18:29

And who can say anything about the Xiomi HD Audio headset?
http://superg.ru/revie...i-hybrid-dual-drivers/
Are there any owners?

Post has been editedsmgn - 05.07.16, 18:34

There is, for me, the horror is just terrible. Really.

Firstly, a wildly unbalanced sound with a clamped middle, protruding bottoms and a synthetic top.
Secondly, a large number of either production instability, or fakes (rather the first), when the sound is just a marriage.
Well, ergonomics are lame for me - very small and bad rubber bands in the kit. Highly mic cord.

In general, see any other hybrids. Or even just speakers - they’ll be better.

P.S. Even the penny Edifier H180 tablets are better noticeable.

Post has been editedbor-ka - 05.07.16, 18:51

Maybe no luck? Comrade gave me a listen - they sound interesting. Which ones do you prefer?

Yes, in general, I saw all the reviews just like that - a failed middle, thumping and all clogging low. In general, the link that you brought is also not an ice.
Although I do not exclude that I ended up in an additional %% of marriage.

Of the small ones, they themselves had RE0, Etymotic er4 - sold, but quite according to the memories. Now alternately Westone UM1 (dark with boost, as an extreme case) / Yuin PK3 or Edifier H180 (when you do not want to shove earplugs) / UM Merlin.

Post has been editedbor-ka - 05.07.16, 18:59

Rep: (425)
Bor-ka @ 07/05/2016, 18:47*
First, a wildly unbalanced sound with a clamped middle, protruding bottoms and a synthetic top

maybe even because the new headphones are not warmed up, and after warming up they start to sound normal.

here is the track for warming uphttps://cloud.mail.ru/public/BxrU/8cGSn8Z2y

Post has been editedSE-X1 - 05.07.16, 19:12

Rep: (47)
Maybe no luck? Comrade gave me a listen - they sound interesting. Which ones do you prefer?

as an option, from not very expensive headsets, you can try Fidue A65, HiFiMAN RE-300i / RE-400i. if cheaper, then Fidue A31s, or FiiO EM3 inserts.

Rep: (3)

Listened, did you like the sound? Take it and you will not regret it. I myself listen to them and don’t understand when they talk about the "strangled lower middle, synthetic upper, etc. etc." Yes, the headphones are bass, but everything is in moderation. There are fakes, there is a suspicion of a weak QC in production. If you take it, then with the opportunity to listen before buying, in order to exclude marriage, fake.
Good luck.

Rep: (13)
IMHO. The sound of what is with Mouzon that of Music Folder Player. No difference. And yes, I agree that there are too many basics. In the equalizer you have to decrease slightly.
Threat. If anyone can find out if my player supports sound through the dac then plus)
LinkMusic Folder Player

Rep: (3)
here to this player tunerhttps: //play.google.co...ppums.musictuner&hl=en[/ quote]
And what this tuner gives, something I did not understand, its purpose

SE-X1 @ 07/05/2016, 19:05*
new headphones are not warmed up, and after warming up they start to sound normal

Um, warming up a marriage - or a design defect from birth - will not fix it. If at all applicable to such "small" headphones. And the fittings are definitely not there, there is generally nothing to warm up in physics. Therefore, a failed midrange and strange treble will not stretch it.

All that is usually called warming up, especially on gags, in fact, is the brain’s addiction to the features of sound delivery. You will not believe how flexible it is, the brain, and can compensate for the psychoacoustics of the frequency bias.

LifAlex @ 07/06/2016, 01:01*
Listened, did you like the sound? Take it and you will not regret it.

I support, that’s exactly what needs to be done. I liked taking it and not listening to anyone. Council, IMHO, it makes sense to ask if there is no way to listen at all.

I did not notice that the author of the question had already listened to them and he liked them.
So the only advice is to buy strictly with verification, for marriage.

Post has been editedbor-ka - 06.07.16, 13:35

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 02:29