Music Highscreen Boost 3 / Boost 3 Pro | We discuss everything about music: headphones, players, formats, etc.

Rep: (779)
MusicHighscreen Boost 3 / Boost 3 Pro
Smartphone player
Description | Pro Description | Music пїЅ | Smartphone talk пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ

This topic discusses only the musical stuffing of devices!

Musical characteristics
Networks:GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), WCDMA (900/2100 MHz), FDD-LTE (3/7/8/20) (2x micro-SIM)
Screen:5 inches (S-IPS / OGS / 1920x1080 / 2.5D glass Gorilla Glass 3)
CPU:MediaTek MT6753 (8x1.3GHz, Cortex-A53, 28nm, 64bit, Mali-720 MP3)
RAM:2 GB (GB Pro)
Permanent memory:16 GB (32GB Pro)
MicroSDHC memory card slot:up to 64GB
Cameras:13 Mpx (module: Samsung ISOCELL, PDAF, f / 2.0, monotone LED flash), max. 1080p * 30 video recording (H264, stereo) / 5 Mpx (front)
Interfaces:Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GLONASS / GPS, FM, USB-OTG, 3.5mm (for headphones)
Sensors:G-sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor
Sound:HI-Sound, ESS9018K2M DAC and ADA4897-2 amplifier (direct access to sound to the DAC bypassing the limitations of Android OS)
Battery capacity:3000 mAh and 6000 mAh (removable)
Dimensions (WxHxT):141 * 71.4 * 9mm and 14mm
Weight:140 gr
Equipment:two batteries, two replaceable covers for batteries, 2A charger, USB cable, manual, warranty card [/ b]

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 20.08.18, 16:48
Reason for editing: Method of launching Muz_On on 6 Android and custom

Rep: (400)
When will the Mouzon update come out? and generally sound correction, maybe someone knows?

Threat something seems to me that the sound is a bit flat in the boost, although I listen to the fat Flac

and in general, Mouzon has no normal settings and works as an alpha version /

Post has been editedSE-X1 - 01.07.16, 18:24

I found a good player, there is no Russian language, but I can figure it out without it
There is no equalizer either, but the sound is tuned well and sounds better than many players with equalizers from the market, and at the same time it is free, there are a lot of possibilities with playing music a very interesting player
https: //play.google.co...ms.music_pitcher&hl=en

here to this player tunerhttps: //play.google.co...ppums.musictuner&hl=en

Post has been editedSE-X1 - 03.07.16, 19:00

here 4pda yes

the player is free;) and it sounds good!

Post has been editedSE-X1 - 03.07.16, 18:59

I listened to Poweramp unbearable to listen to him, how do they listen to it? a very bad player although there is an equalizer.
In short, the Poweramp player is good for an iPhone and where there are no DACs: rofl:

Post has been editedSE-X1 - 03.07.16, 19:14

Rep: (16)
SE-X1 @ 07/03/2016, 19:07*
I listened to Poweramp unbearable to listen to him, how do they listen to it? a very bad player although there is an equalizer.
In short, the Poweramp player is good for an iPhone and where there are no DACs: rofl:

I will not holivarit, but I completely agree with you.

Rep: (47)
SE-X1 @ 07/03/2016, 18:59*
the player is free;) and it sounds good!

on zenfon 2 hung up. and krakasyabry. how do you like hibymusic? I like the sound the most, and the player itself, I listen most often to it. and for convenience, aimp likes it, but it has a cutter sound

Rep: (4)
Paveramp is a classic, starting with the symbian. There is quite good functionality on android. A holivar from the topic - on which player to listen to music on a computer. Yes, they are all the same, the decoders are the same.

Post has been editedallah - 03.07.16, 20:59

Rep: (16)
allah @ 07/03/2016, 20:59*
Paveramp is a classic, starting with the symbian. There is quite good functionality on android. A holivar from the topic - on which player to listen to music on a computer. Yes, they are all the same, the decoders are the same.

There is everything, equalizers, equalizer enhancers. There is only one honest sound.

Hitotsumark @ 07/03/2016, 20:32*
hibymusic

dsd reproduces this +, and so the player is not very in sound (normal sound but not hi res) but also the best of many players.
if he was a hi res player I think then it was the best.

PS for boost 3 it is difficult to find a normal player

Post has been editedSE-X1 - 04.07.16, 14:28

What does it mean if he would be hi res? Doesn't it play flac 24? By the way, based on it, the player is the default in the FiiO X7.

can fix it but as long as the sound is not accurate in boost 3 like ordinary players, or maybe the dac from boost 3 is unseen (playing porridge) xs

Post has been editedSE-X1 - 04.07.16, 17:16

People hooked picked up 3 tracks for boost test 3
can test;)
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/JgiR/2W812YDCe

Posted on 07/04/2016, 23:17:

Bor-ka @ 07/04/2016, 10:26*
burning napalm.

Can you translate into a normal technical one about "the dac doesn't see"?

And where is the sound not accurate? On noise canceling headphones? Listen to something normal.

Compare the sound in the Mouzon player and you will see the difference with this player.

so I listen on normal studio monitors, on ordinary plugs it might even be unnoticed.

Post has been editedSE-X1 - 04.07.16, 23:22

Rep: (3)
* SE-X1,

I listened to one track on Boost (Mouzon 1.1.4). So what? What does not suit you? Mortars above the roof, there are high. What do you propose to compare with?

Yes, by the way, on the Vindos player, the quality is much worse.

Post has been editedLifAlex - 05.07.16, 00:38

Rep: (13)
I think that this or that device or headphones can be played correctly or incorrectly only by the performer, and I like all of our conclusions from the IMHO area and don’t like it.
Personally, I am quite happy with the functionality and quality of the Mouzon on two driver dynamic, and on 5 driver fittings. Only in the car when transmitting sound on wi-fi I raise 4-6 on the bottoms. But I suppose this is either a feature of the wafer or features of the sound path of the car, which is still under development. Although from the same CD plays much better.

Rep: (47)
Personally, I am quite happy with the functionality and quality of the Mouzon on two driver dynamic, and on 5 driver fittings.

there was no question about Mouzon, I just wanted to know what they would say about hiby. I think that with this smart it is better to listen to music on a standard player, since it is possible that it was configured for its hardware.

Rep: (5)
there was no question about Mouzon, I just wanted to know what they would say about hiby. ...

Hiby, for a moment, is "sharpened" under external USB DAC, i.e. inappropriately compare warm to soft. And the hibi has no settings and cross-feed plugins, which is simply bad. I asked the developers of the hibi where the announced plugins are hot, "they will, wait." Six months have passed - no plugins ...

Rep: (115)
SE-X1 @ 07/04/2016, 23:14*
Compare the sound in the Mouzon player and you will see the difference with this player.

For Mouzon, I have no complaints about the sound. Other players, for me, give either some kind of convenience (I personally am not critical at all, but here everyone has their own), or they spoil the sound.
Compare with more other high-end players and external DACs. On good headphones.

There are of course claims to boost in sound, but they go beyond the scope of the portable form factor "smartphone", therefore, it is not relevant.

P.S. I don’t heal in trance and electronics, it’s more classic / jazz / rock, so I don’t know how electronic boom-boom is. Alas. Perhaps other players are better than this boom and amplify, I will not argue.

Post has been editedbor-ka - 05.07.16, 12:57

Rep: (4)
I listened to Mouzon and Paveramp on headphones alone. Muzon is no better than that, in the paveramp you can wind up a prettier sound.

Rep: (8)
It would be great if Max Petrov made his PowerAmp specifically for boost 3 instead of Mouzon. There are so many settings, no krazozyabra in Russian tags, reads any audio format ... And it sounds!

Rep: (22)
* allah,
But how much are your headphones? and the mp3 file that was being played was 128Kbit / s or 196Kbit / s?

Post has been editedAlex2355 - 05.07.16, 14:32

Rep: (17)
* Alex2355,
Ath m50, ostry kc06a. Flac 16/44, 24/192, dsd 1/705. IMHO, the turn is no worse by the sound of Mouzon, but much more convenient.
Z.Y. By the way, it would be nice to make a vote in the header who uses which player.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/20/19, 20:59