> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony PlayStation 2 - Game Discussion | Everything related to games on this console, discussion, etc.

Rep: (69)
DISCUSSION OF PLAYSTATION 2 GAMES

Attached Image

The topic speaks for itself, here is a corner for discussing any game on PS2.
All problems with the console and not related to games from her, please write to the appropriate topic. ;)

The list of games that are not buggy via USB OPL:Sony PlayStation 2 - Game Discussion (Post pacanko # 74397599)
Where to download games:

the section will be replenished over time with all sorts of usefulness

Post has been editedDENI2haker - 22.06.18, 23:11

Rep: (54)
Uploaded Lego Star Wars 2, but when you start with a white screen freezes. I tried to run through the APL 0.8 and 0.9.

* shcikan
You pointed out the id of the game right? should be so roughly SLUS_123.45.name.iso
if a pirate boot loader that right through his ultraiso

Rep: (54)
* DENI2haker,
The name is correct, and that the rule should be specific?

* shcikan
Well, if there is a loader is not working and there are two more on NORG_RUS.00 file type, and rename for example in SLUS_666.66 and system.cnf as well /
For me it helped when I run pirated compilations

Rep: (0)
I have a problem in opl not start gta sa more precise run but on the splash screen after the initial download video hangs ran on opl 0.9.4

Rep: (105)
Uploaded Lego Star Wars 2, but when you start with a white screen freezes. I tried to run through the APL 0.8 and 0.9.

Try UltraISO program through open and modify the boot loader in the file systems in place to insert the upper load fayla.Osobenno number helps if when loading a white screen in the video here everything is clearhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07aO-Z5TsI0

Posted on 01/16/2018, 11:13:

Who will tell the game for two game types UP. What would you think it was necessary rather than fighting games.

Post has been editedura73 - 16.01.18, 11:16

Rep: (25)
Please tell me any game in the style of horor type Obscure 1.2, or sufiring 1.2, or Silent Hills resident 1.2.3.4 and 1-4, I just did them already passed several times well, there is a new opportunity opens.
And then I pumped every heromantii Tipo Alawar.

Rep: (2)
Hello.
Faced with the problem. Play GT4 (pirate Europe), where management DSH2 gas and brake on the default button, but I'm used to the sticks. In the setting of the game can be assigned (gas and brake) only on the left stick o.O, and it is impossible to right. But on the left I have control. (I used more modern GT1). This is all wrong, or I went to the image of the curve? I tried to download an American, OPL it does not load.
Help me please.

Rep: (2)
I apologize. Closed on himself tupanul: sveta:

Rep: (1)
Is there currently a site with Russian versions of racing games?

Rep: (-2)
where to download yakuza in Russian and then all the torrents break of one does not swing

Rep: (1216)
rarity, a collectorthingunder POPStarter, recently zatestit - it works flawlessly, it is possible that it is useful;)

Rep: (52)
Somebody ran on slim'ke FFX?

Rep: (45)
Vlad249596 @ 24.04.18, 17:03*
Somebody ran on slim'ke FFX?
I ran. At 75008.

* andus_try , And How? Normally it works without retarding?

Vlad249596 @ 25.04.18, 06:49*
And How? Normally it works without retarding?
Yes, everything is fine, but why should it? Can drive can not read?

* andus_try I do not have not yet started, I just asked, knowing that the game is supposedly requires Railway

Vlad249596 @ 25.04.18, 11:26*
I just asked knowing that the game is supposedly requires Railway
What is required? HDD? This is where you get that from? For the standard modes of play - just need the game disc and all.

* andus_try , Well, I read that FFX stores its data on the HDD to play

Vlad249596 @ 25.04.18, 14:35*
Well, I read that FFX stores its data on the HDD to play
The PS2 - no HDD. Only optional. This is not a PS3. PS2, the maximum that keeps it on the memory card.

For the rest, meaning that the next console - inserted a disc and play. All.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 1:53