Check in: 17.12.07
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Xiaomi Mijia QiCYCLE - Discussion
Xiaomi electrobicycle
Official site | Purchase | Discussion | application | Xiaomi club

Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

This topic is only a discussion of the bike MiJia QiCyclet from the company Xiaomi.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
  • Maximum speed: 20 km / h
  • Rated motor power: 250W / 36V
  • Moisture protection class: no data
  • Battery type: 20 lithium-ion batteries Panasonic 18650/2900 mAh
  • Driving distance: approximately 45 km
  • Aluminum alloy frame.
  • Weight 13.5 kg.
  • Color: yellow, white, red and black

Description
Xiaomi has introduced a new smart bike. It was developed in conjunction with the company QiCYCLE and presented under the sub-brand Mi Jia - personifying the smart home Xiaomi. A bicycle is a little different from what we are accustomed to consider as an ordinary bicycle - it is electric, and yes even folding. Of course, you can turn the pedals, but in difficult areas and just when you are tired of turning the pedals a rather powerful electric motor comes to the rescue. When folded, the bike takes no more than half the volume in the initial state. The bike comes in several colors: yellow, white, red and black.

The bike frame is made of aluminum alloy, so the bike weighs only 13.5 kg. The bike is equipped with a monolithic frame, but despite this, the folding process is extremely simple and takes very little time. The transmission from the famous Japanese bicycle brand Shimano with three speeds, for it, in fact, more and is not necessary.

The bike is equipped with a motor power of 250W / 36V. Inside the frame is placed 20 lithium-ion batteries Panasonic 18650 at 2900 mAh, which should be enough charge for 45 kilometers at a speed of 20 km / h. The device has passed the European certification for electric vehicles EN 15194 for safety and reliability and has a moisture protection standard IPX5.

The bike uses a torque measurement method to assist in pedaling. In addition, on the steering wheel there is a special bike computer, which makes the bike smart. This cycle computer can track routes, speed, distance traveled and even calories burned. All this is available both on the bike itself and in the corporate application via Bluetooth.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 23.01.19, 14:40
Reason for editing: unlock battery
Driffex
Message#42
04.12.16, 18:20
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1797
Check in: 08.12.11
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

Good evening everyone!

Is it possible for someone to send the archive detailed live photos of this bike, as well as its complete set (boxes, bolts, maybe) and serial number?
I would be extremely grateful!

--------------------
serg-sv13
Message#43
17.12.16, 11:25
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Check in: 12.02.12
Meizu MX4 Pro

Hey guys. Tell me where it is cheaper to purchase, and recommend the seller / store. In the purchase branch there is no sensible information (
mig17
Message#44
21.12.16, 21:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 258
Check in: 27.10.08
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

Nobody from China brought a bicycle? I have a friend who is there now, just how to send here from there?

--------------------
Xiaomi Mijia M365
Xiaomi Mijia QiCYCLE
Buyanopotam
Message#45
22.12.16, 17:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 144
Check in: 10.10.16

I brought it myself. Registered onhttps://world.taobao.com/Dadee found the most compliant Chinese shopkeeper. Ordered small goods to verify the logistics in China. As soon as the parcel arrived, I agreed with the Chinese I bought it, through the Tao, to my consultant with the warehouse. It turned out that he had bought there for 28,000 rubles with all taxes deductions for the transfer, he ordered a crate of obshalit box obkalili boards it is $ 15. All shipping out 11000rub. The weight of the bike with the box went 32 kilos like. In the box they also put the goods that I ordered from other places, the bags of the glove box and the bottle holders. The parcel went about a month.
drink
Message#46
22.12.16, 18:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 150
Check in: 11.02.09

in Kiev, it costs about 740 bucks. in this store. promise a guarantee of 12 months.
Buyanopotam
Message#47
22.12.16, 20:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 144

drink @ 12/22/16, 18:37*
in Kiev, it costs about 740 bucks. in this store. promise a guarantee of 12 months.

I confirm, my friend sent a photo from the store. In terms of 40 rubles out.
gnom540
Message#48
07.01.17, 14:12
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 06.11.09
LG Optimus One

good day
I saw it and really wanted to.
A 12 year old child wanted a nain mini bot.
Good to see ... At the very MTV 26, but with the storage of the smut, and I do not ride around.
I would take myself to work to drive, but in the car does not take place.
Tell me is it possible to do so that I rode without torsion pedals? Disable motor assistance to just how was the bike?
Is there anyone from SPB real owners feel live.
thank
Franry
Message#49
08.01.17, 19:12
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 13
Check in: 08.11.13

I want to take myself interested in the power of the motor. Never before on electric bikes did not ride, on a regular bike obkolesil the whole city. Question to the owners: if you compare with a simple “mountain” great in the conditions of the city, when you climb a steep hill along the avenue, you can really feel the help of the motor and eat without straining, or just help a little, but do you apply a lot of energy? Interested in lifting at reduced speed with a maximum help mode. If we talk about driving on a good horizontal road, does the bike palpably tear up and take you, or is it just a little easier / faster than on a normal bike? After the 26th wheel there are disadvantages of small wheels in the city? Thank you so much for the answer.
nokla n82
Message#50
11.01.17, 23:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 340
Check in: 03.05.09
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Today came the bike, a little broken during transport
Attached Image

Attached Image

With a fig magnet with him, but a broken headlight is very upsetting.
I wrote to the seller in reply while silence.
When setting up and pairing with the phone, no firmware was requested.
Buyanopotam
Message#51
12.01.17, 12:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 144

nokla n82 @ 11.01.17, 23:26*
With a fig magnet with him, but a broken headlight is very upsetting.
I wrote to the seller in reply while silence.
When setting up and pairing with the phone, no firmware was requested.

At the moment, I am forming an order in China, I have already collected a lot of things in stock. If you in Moscow can learn from the Chinese what is on a magnet and a flashlight. I also received a parcel with a bicycle before the new year, I ordered a crate, in the warehouse the box was knocked over with boards about 1.5 cm thick and about 3-4 cm wide. weight added about 2 kg but it was calmer.
nokla n82
Message#52
12.01.17, 12:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 340
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Buyanopotam @ 12.01.17, 10:40*
If you are in Moscow

I live in another country.
Buyanopotam @ 12.01.17, 10:40*
I can learn from the Chinese that by magnet and flashlight

Find out please, I'm interested in a flashlight. Do they send to Germany?
There are few messages on the forum, but two have already received a parcel with a broken magnet, you need to fix this information somewhere so that new buyers ask the seller to remove the magnet during transport.
Buyanopotam
Message#53
12.01.17, 13:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 144

I live in Moscow, I order directly through Tao to my warehouse. The Chinese work only on their market abroad will not be sent directly. I am in China in stock form a parcel and how to get at least 10kg send to my city. I asked a question about a flashlight and a magnet while waiting for an answer.
nokla n82
Message#54
12.01.17, 13:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 340
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Buyanopotam @ 12.01.17, 11:10*
I asked the flashlight and magnet question while I was waiting for an answer.

Thank.
Ride today a little, great impression, this is my first bike with electric motor.
It darkens the absence of wings (back and ass raw), try to prikolhozit something.
People look around and see off, although there are many types of bikes here in Germany.
Not with all the settings of the bike compute, for example what is it?
Attached Image

Post has been editednokla n82 - 12.01.17, 13:28
Buyanopotam
Message#55
12.01.17, 13:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 144

There is a ready solution :)

Attached images
Attached Image
Franry
Message#56
12.01.17, 13:31
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 13
Check in: 08.11.13

* nokla n82,based on your feelings, could you answer my questions, which is higher? I would be very grateful.
Buyanopotam
Message#57
12.01.17, 13:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 144

Tripping two wings, 69 yuan if not mistaken.
nokla n82
Message#58
12.01.17, 13:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 340
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Franry @ 01/08/17, 17:12*
Question to the owners: if you compare with a simple “mountain” great in the conditions of the city, when you climb a steep hill along the avenue, motor assistance is really felt and you eat without straining, or just helps a little, but do you put a lot of effort? Interested in lifting at reduced speed with a maximum help mode. If we talk about driving on a good horizontal road, does the bike palpably tear up and take you, or is it just a little easier / faster than on a normal bike? After the 26th wheel there are disadvantages of small wheels in the city? Thank you so much for the answer.

Two years rolled on the mountain with 28 wheel size. At the lowest gear, he got out of breath and sometimes got down and dragged himself, today he climbed up to the same hill without straining at all and without breathlessness, plus snow. I haven’t figured out the power switching so far; I switched only by the mechanics, by the way it turns on very gently. I would not say that it is tearing, the movement is weak, but with a slight dragging of the steering wheel towards itself, the wheel is so cool it slips. The lack of 16 wheels is felt, a lot of irregularities from the snow that did not melt to the end, in the summer I think it will not be so noticeable.
Oh, I completely forgot, on a mountain bike I had shock absorbers in front and behind one, of course it was softer.

Posted 12/01/2017 13:49:

Buyanopotam @ 12.01.17, 11:31*
There is a ready solution

Thank. I follow the topic, I have already seen the pictures. I go to bike.magaz. I can choose for such small wheels.

Post has been editednokla n82 - 12.01.17, 13:48
Buyanopotam
Message#59
12.01.17, 17:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 144

Answered. A good Chinese led shopkeeper says tomorrow will find out.

Attached images
Attached Image
nokla n82
Message#60
12.01.17, 22:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 340
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

My collective farm tuning: rolleyes:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Buyanopotam
Message#61
12.01.17, 22:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 144

I had such fasteners on the wings. What would zhelezhochkm not collective farm :) sure this is not native wings. Surely there is not only the Chinese.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

519 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 9:53 PM