Check in: 17.12.07
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Xiaomi Mijia QiCYCLE - Discussion
Xiaomi electrobicycle
Official site | Purchase | Discussion | application | Xiaomi club

Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

This topic is only a discussion of the bike MiJia QiCyclet from the company Xiaomi.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
  • Maximum speed: 20 km / h
  • Rated motor power: 250W / 36V
  • Moisture protection class: no data
  • Battery type: 20 lithium-ion batteries Panasonic 18650/2900 mAh
  • Driving distance: approximately 45 km
  • Aluminum alloy frame.
  • Weight 13.5 kg.
  • Color: yellow, white, red and black

Description
Xiaomi has introduced a new smart bike. It was developed in conjunction with the company QiCYCLE and presented under the sub-brand Mi Jia - personifying the smart home Xiaomi. A bicycle is a little different from what we are accustomed to consider as an ordinary bicycle - it is electric, and yes even folding. Of course, you can turn the pedals, but in difficult areas and just when you are tired of turning the pedals a rather powerful electric motor comes to the rescue. When folded, the bike takes no more than half the volume in the initial state. The bike comes in several colors: yellow, white, red and black.

The bike frame is made of aluminum alloy, so the bike weighs only 13.5 kg. The bike is equipped with a monolithic frame, but despite this, the folding process is extremely simple and takes very little time. The transmission from the famous Japanese bicycle brand Shimano with three speeds, for it, in fact, more and is not necessary.

The bike is equipped with a motor power of 250W / 36V. Inside the frame is placed 20 lithium-ion batteries Panasonic 18650 at 2900 mAh, which should be enough charge for 45 kilometers at a speed of 20 km / h. The device has passed the European certification for electric vehicles EN 15194 for safety and reliability and has a moisture protection standard IPX5.

The bike uses a torque measurement method to assist in pedaling. In addition, on the steering wheel there is a special bike computer, which makes the bike smart. This cycle computer can track routes, speed, distance traveled and even calories burned. All this is available both on the bike itself and in the corporate application via Bluetooth.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 23.01.19, 14:40
Reason for editing: unlock battery
dj_mozart
Message#2
02.07.16, 20:03
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 81
Check in: 29.06.14
Oukitel K6000 Pro

How long can you wait? Rather a link to the order!

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
ns.wait
Message#3
04.07.16, 12:41
[offline]

Messages 751
Check in: 28.11.13
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

* dj_mozart
Unfortunately there are no prices. There is onlyhere

--------------------
GSmart G1310 - Motorola RAZR M - Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime - Iphone 5svsXiaomi Mi Band 2 - Xiaomi Redmi 3-Iphone 6 -Mi Max 2-Huawei P20 Pro + FreeBuds
dj_mozart
Message#4
16.07.16, 22:30
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Oukitel K6000 Pro

And not known the approximate month of the start of sales? : sveta:

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
ns.wait
Message#5
27.07.16, 09:57
[offline]

Messages 751
Check in: 28.11.13
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

* dj_mozart
Sales seem to have already started.

--------------------
GSmart G1310 - Motorola RAZR M - Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime - Iphone 5svsXiaomi Mi Band 2 - Xiaomi Redmi 3-Iphone 6 -Mi Max 2-Huawei P20 Pro + FreeBuds
Scarface717
Message#6
05.08.16, 03:03
User
[offline]

Messages 58
Check in: 25.08.15

Who knows the official website where you can buy it in China? It is not on mi.com
dj_mozart
Message#7
15.08.16, 23:55
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Oukitel K6000 Pro

One wise guy appeared on Ali, but the price is horseish! For such ... thank you, I will manage, we will continue to wait ...
http://www.aliexpress.com/470b-95b8-47a1799b1366

--------------------
alexxx1985
Message#8
14.09.16, 20:11
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 15.06.13
HTC One M7

Today I bought a happy pipets. Installed the application, checked the code everything is fine. Who knows how to turn on the headlights on it?
http://xsel.ru/katalog…dnoy-elektrovelosiped/
z2p
Message#9
19.09.16, 19:53
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 22
Check in: 18.11.08
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

* alexxx1985,
While driving, the up arrow is the front headlight and down is the rear light.

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 3S
Chuwi Hi8 Pro
Bassyanya
Message#10
11.10.16, 01:45
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 412
Check in: 30.11.10

Guys, help or direct to where they help - QiCycle came to me, but I won’t understand the computer at all, everything is in Chinese ...

Post has been editedBassyanya - 11.10.16, 01:45
VLADIMIR_X
Message#11
11.10.16, 15:47
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32
Check in: 16.12.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime

I also searched, but did not find.
From what I figured out:
Side button (long press) - turn on.
Side button (long press)>then the up button - off.
Button up (long press) - the light + rear clearance is switched on / off.
Button down (long press) - turns on / off rear clearance.

The selection of the power assistance mode is activated at the beginning of the movement (when the speed starts to be displayed) - there are 4 positions that are switched by the up / down button (without help, economical, normal, turbo).

Also, by typing, we managed to set the display brightness.

P.S. If I learn something new, I will unsubscribe in this thread.
P.P.S. Let's hope for Russian or English firmware.

Post has been editedVLADIMIR_X - 11.10.16, 15:53
lex44
Message#12
11.10.16, 22:12
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 09.05.11
Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen)

Hello. I read that there was an update for our led, in which the speed limit was increased from 20 km / h to 25 km / h. Who knows about this and how to upgrade?
Bassyanya
Message#13
13.10.16, 10:07
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 412

VLADIMIR_X @ 10.10.2016, 14:47*
The selection of the power assistance mode is activated at the beginning of the movement (when the speed starts to be displayed)

Thanks and for that! In general, I’ve got used to using google translate - I just put a smartphone camera on board. computer and ... sometimes, however, translation from Chinese is similar to a set of words, but sometimes you can guess.

Lex44 @ 10.10.2016, 21:12*
Who knows about this and how to upgrade?

1) first install the Mijia QiCycle application, add a bicycle there (by moving it to the QR code displayed on board the computer)
2) After a while, turn off the bike and turn it on, hieroglyphs and "upgrade?" Will appear on the application screen.
3) click ok (or yes, I don’t remember), then click up aboard. comp.
4) wait without taking the smartphone away from the bike.

Post has been editedBassyanya - 13.10.16, 10:26
Bassyanya
Message#14
13.10.16, 10:33
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 412

Opel @ 07/03/2016, 16:35*
Maximum speed: 20 km / h

need to fix the cap) maximum speed after firmware 25 km / h. (Although yesterday I developed 27))

Post has been editedBassyanya - 13.10.16, 12:15
Bassyanya
Message#15
13.10.16, 13:21
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 412

VLADIMIR_X @ 10.10.2016, 14:47*
There are 4 positions that can be switched with the up / down button (without help, economical, normal, turbo)

Vladimir, did it seem to me or is it really so that the bike chooses the help mode itself if it does not interfere? (or did i change something in the menu ??)
VLADIMIR_X
Message#16
14.10.16, 19:32
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32

Bassyanya @ 10/13/2016, 10:21*
Vladimir, did it seem to me or is it really so that the bike chooses the help mode itself if it does not interfere? (or did i change something in the menu ??)

I also thought so at the beginning, but I still did not understand, this is my glitch or not))

We must wait until the bike becomes more massive and then I think the craftsmen will make it possible to connect a mechanical gas button.

I also hope that different firmware will appear, in which there will be an English language and it will be possible to add engine power (because at a speed of 20 km per hour the motor works only at 50-60 watts (is displayed on the display). I think it will be possible in the firmware hack and adjust to maximum power.
Bassyanya
Message#17
16.10.16, 15:48
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 412

displayed on the display

Here's the question - is everyone also displayed on the screen?
{company photo}
Attached Image

I watched various videos on the Internet, so there is a mode (speed, power ..), watts (etc.) everywhere in English. only the menu is also in Chinese, and here we have everything in Chinese on two bikes.

added: when you ride in English then Speed, dist.

Post has been editedBassyanya - 19.10.16, 15:57
Buyanopotam
Message#18
19.10.16, 21:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 144
Check in: 10.10.16

Everything is exactly the same as you described. I think everything is the same. Today I flashed, until I rode. On the old firmware it was possible to accelerate a bicycle on a straight road up to 27km / h. If the motor accelerates to 25, I consider it sufficient for such a small bicycle.
Very pleased with the bike, there are small drawbacks, but so far these flaws do not upset.
Bassyanya
Message#19
20.10.16, 12:01
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 412

Yes, the bike is cool: happy:

But on my bike, during transportation, a corner with a magnet (which was on the wheel) broke at the bend site. Of course, I can prikolhozit instead of him, but can it be somehow possible to purchase a spare part?

Post has been editedBassyanya - 20.10.16, 12:02
Buyanopotam
Message#20
20.10.16, 23:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 144
Check in: 10.10.16

I'm on the topic of zappey long puzzled. Roy Tao Bao. Found wings tripping, temper will arrive in a month. One of these days I'll see the magnets. There everything is standard except for the frame and forks. I was looking for a battery either. Not the last model of the electric bike, there are charging and batteries, this is not yet nothing.
VLADIMIR_X
Message#21
21.10.16, 09:26
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32

Buyanopotam @ 10/20/2016, 20:44*
I'm on the topic of zappey long puzzled. Roy Tao Bao. Found wings tripping, temper will arrive in a month. One of these days I'll see the magnets. There everything is standard except for the frame and forks. I was looking for a battery either. Not the last model of the electric bike, there are charging and batteries, this is not yet nothing.

Share links for parts and accessories.

519 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 9:50 AM