Meizu EP51 - Discussion | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (105)
Wireless stereo Bluetooth headset Meizu EP51

Attached Image

FAQ (frequently asked questions) + useful + Problems and Solutions + marriage and repair

Characteristics Meizu EP51
  • Resistance : 16 О©
  • Sensitivity : 88 dB
  • Maximum power : 10 mW
  • Connection : Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR, APTX
  • Frequency range : 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
  • Microphone sensitivity : -42 dB
  • Additionally : Have a microphone, music control buttons
  • Battery 90 mAh up to 6 hours or up to 400 hours (Cheating?) (About two weeks) of standby time
  • Dimensions : 16 x 23 x 25 mm
  • Weight : 15.3 g

Useful

• Before asking a question, use search by topic. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • Before posting images, read the topic. Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (254)
Comrades!
Is it possible that there is no application for Andoid, capable of showingreal the remainder of the charge of a subject battery and operating time ??
Not estimated time from the moment of connection minus 10 hours, this is full of slag on the convenience store, but really how much they would live up to a complete discharge.
My device in my signature, not the Meizu, these headphones are nominally not supported.

Rep: (7)
* meldi
Hey. 1 + 3, you use these headphones? sound normal? in general, the headphones work well?
if not laziness, sign, and that both the pair 1 + 3 and er51. also use 1 + 3, I want to order these headphones ...

Rep: (9)
Who can tell how they sound relatively xiaomi hybrid? As with the mid and bass from them?

Rep: (19)
* Spacebucks , Just two days ago I compared. Maisie louder than hybrids Xiaomei (Shaomi) 25 percent, in the bass, club tracks ep51 sound cooler, the sound more solid, immersive luchshe.Vysokie cleaner on gibridah.Ta same metallica sounds better in hybrids, heard more than detaley.K Maisie not I can not get used in the ears discomfort, ear pads kompletknye tried different hybrids, for me, much more convenient; My wife, on the contrary, Maisie planting more than ponravilis.Voobschem, hybrids are more universal, losing only ep51 dolbezhke.Eto personal view of two people, not professionally connected with sound.

Rep: (9)
* moprep,
I liked in its price segment senhi CX200, until he died. Bass love and always add EQ, just recently played with hybrids for about two hours, and that the means to do so that she liked me I could not get

SpaceBucks @ 23.10.2016, 12:42*
how they sound relatively xiaomi hybrid

Extremely incorrect to compare bluetooth-headset with wire! Especially with fittings. This is about as compared with each other and UAZ Patriot Nissan GT-R.

Misha Pereverzev @ 10/23/2016, 10:59*
1 + 3, you use these headphones? sound normal? in general, the headphones work well?

Yes, I use it with 1 + 3 very recently presented. The sound quality I personally like it. Read the reviews. Low is really a bit much for an amateur. But I'm just a fan of the low. :-)
To use a bunch of sound PowerAmp + ModioFX. These two DSP allows to convert audio to any desired level. Only the lack of charge indicator of the residue of the downsides.
I understand that in devaysakh Meizu support these headphones on the firmware level on the screen shows the charge level of, well, for all the others - alas (.
The ears sit more or less, it is hard to say fit you or not, it is necessary to try to wear. I sit imperfectly, it is sometimes necessary to correct. And someone runs into them normally.
Make friends with the 1 + 3 without any problems, to connect quickly, communication hold quite accurately. All control headset buttons work as expected. There are no questions. of the volume the stock has.
In general, I repeat, they did very much. If you have questions, write better in the QMS.

Post has been editedmeldi - 24.10.16, 17:27

Rep: (0)
Good day!
How to be bought in Moscow data headphones, after a month of use of the right earpiece stopped working after perpodklyucheniya earned, but if you touch the panel that appears hissing and the volume on the time lost.
Guarantee iagazinne where I took two weeks to the headphones.
What to do? Throw out or repair can otprvvit in the Maze?

Rep: (4)
Hello, I use these headphones zamptil week and a couple of problems.
First, a hand curves, or they do not really connect to the iphone (three tried). Do not tell them how to properly konekt?
Second, when the phone is in my pants sometimes the sound is lost when walking, you see the connection very slaboe..stalkivalsya who? Nlrmalno whether it's for this model?

* Sdays The problem in the hands of ... the topic repeatedly wrote that these headphones can be paired only with ONE ustroystvom.Vy trying to connect iPhones do not loose them from their ep51 telefona.Zazhmite and hold the + and - buttons on the headset until it beeps and the light indication will be reset, then connect a new source of sound. Sound interruption happened several times, untied and connects again, the problem ischezala.V sports hall depart from the phone and 5 meters, sound normalnyy.A sometimes it happens that in your pocket stuttering happen, but rarely.

Rep: (112)
Possible to charge from the AC outlet? 2A, for example. Will there be any battery? Somebody charges?

pashkovwins @ 01.11.2016, 16:41*
Possible to charge from the AC outlet? 2A, for example. Will there be any battery? Somebody charges?

I think not long serve Akuma in this case. I am 2 years enjoyed JBL Reflect BT, Akuma seems dead, though he tried to be charged only on the PC.

Going to take those now, for JBL Reflect BT today are unimaginable money. Although they sound and the ergonomics are perfect! Everywhere everyone is happy with the purchase, so that'll definitely take

Posted on 11/02/2016, 18:25:

by the way!
It is said magnets on the ears for attaching to each other rather weak, if it is so? really disconnected at the slightest movement?

Post has been editedfintuzzz - 02.11.16, 18:25
Reason for editing: ochepyatka

It has long been everywhere controllers are ... headphones take their own 5c 0.09a, even to the usb plug their computer, even to the block on the 5c 2a, there is no difference!

fintuzzz @ 02.11.2016, 18:20*
It is said magnets on the ears for attaching to each other rather weak, if it is so? really disconnected at the slightest movement?

Magnets quite a decent hold, at the slightest movement is not exactly separated.

moprep @ 02.11.2016, 15:54*
It has long been everywhere controllers are ... headphones take their own 5c 0.09a, even to the usb plug their computer, even to the block on the 5c 2a, there is no difference!

Strange that his ears had died just after being charged by the Chinese bank) no longer take charge, apparently Chinese poverbanki able to kill these controllers) bank by the way, and he died after

Posted on 11/03/2016, 14:49:

* meldi
Thanks for the info

And tell me from which it is better to charge? Today bought, what else besides dread of the company.

Prompt, they have a slight audio delay? And bought kitayschinu for 1k, and watch movies and play is not possible because of the sound lag. Here I think of Maisie to take.

Rep: (3)
So guys, good headphones? worth taking? owners, respond ...

Guys buy these headphones, but Xiaomei phone in emphasis does not see, the old saw lg .chto do?

* lartem647,
As mentioned above, the headphones do not go to look for devices, if at least once connected if necessary to the other, then you need to do reset by pressing the plus and minus.
PS: Apparently they were connected to the LG, Xiaomi and is no longer seeking.

Rep: (13)
I lost one medium-sized ambyushury. Nobody met them on sale? Ali found

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/05/20, 20:24