Meizu EP51 - Discussion | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (105)
Wireless stereo Bluetooth headset Meizu EP51

Attached Image

FAQ (frequently asked questions) + useful + Problems and Solutions + marriage and repair

Characteristics Meizu EP51
  • Resistance : 16 О©
  • Sensitivity : 88 dB
  • Maximum power : 10 mW
  • Connection : Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR, APTX
  • Frequency range : 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
  • Microphone sensitivity : -42 dB
  • Additionally : Have a microphone, music control buttons
  • Battery 90 mAh up to 6 hours or up to 400 hours (Cheating?) (About two weeks) of standby time
  • Dimensions : 16 x 23 x 25 mm
  • Weight : 15.3 g

Useful

• Before asking a question, use search by topic. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • Before posting images, read the topic. Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (8)
And I could not adapt to these ugly ear pads. Razderbanit broken Panasonic RP-HJE120, will be glued to the usual adapter ambushyurki.

Post has been editedTotal66 - 18.09.16, 15:02

Rep: (13)
Just I tried the new headphones. I read the first page, but still ask who he uses them for a long time: how to know the level of charge? I want to understand how to use them so as not to remain without power in the middle of the day and how much they have enough when heard that the battery is almost empty (as I understand it, that the sound is there).

Rep: (0)
Good day! bought this device, the phone meizu mx4 pro. happy with everything, from the ears does not fall, the sound is excellent, deep bass, but oh well ...
specifically faced with switching tracks in poweramp - does not change even though the settings are all exposed. And yet, I realized that his own headphone volume as you can tame them to the phone volume? (For example in the VC listen to music, surfing and via Tactile player), but since phone volume adjustment on the headset when not "creep", I puzzled what to do. Thank you for the attention

Rony.cv @ 22.09.2016, 17:41*
Just I tried the new headphones. I read the first page, but still ask who he uses them for a long time: how to know the level of charge? I want to understand how to use them so as not to remain without power in the middle of the day and how much they have enough when heard that the battery is almost empty (as I understand it, that the sound is there).

The charge level is displayed on the iPhone, android and 7 Maze. Levels: 100, 50, 25%. I have over 10 minutes to turn off the beep of the discharge and the flashing red instead of blue.

Rep: (3)
Are there any coupons that would bring down the price of these headphones? and they only sold gearbest?

Rep: (143)
* LevSpace,
They are sold everywhere. But girbeste periodically best price and discounts.

* dmytron
for how much you can get a hold of discount? to $

LevSpace @ 24.09.2016, 12:41*
Are there any coupons that would bring down the price of these headphones? and they only sold gearbest?

I took Ali for $ 34 white. But the seller, who bought them anymore. But there are others. Two weeks shipping to Minsk.

Rep: (143)
* LevSpace,
And to google and search for religion does not allow?

Do not tell the battery is located in the control panel or in the headphones themselves? Remote control heavy?

roodpp @ 26.09.2016, 20:53*
Do not tell the battery is located in the control panel or in the headphones themselves? Remote control heavy?

The battery in the ears, most likely. Remote almost weightless.

Rep: (2)
Hello. I wanted to check with the owners, who run in them, how you? Do not fall down?

Rep: (13)
Hello, I read that sort of rock is not very fit, tell someone listens to rock? How he does that sound? You can advise if any choose to rock?

Hello everyone. Headphones with the phone in his pants pocket speredi- not disconnected from the phone? And are there people who ride with them in the metro-like quality of the connection?

TABU1989 @ 09.10.2016, 11:19*
Hello, I read that sort of rock is not very fit, tell someone listens to rock? How he does that sound? You can advise if any choose to rock?

I will say this, we do not have enough low headphones, just a little, but not enough. If the phone is in the equalizer to correct as possible.

Rep: (25)
LevSpace @ 24.09.2016, 12:51*
for how much you can get a hold of discount? to $

It is now 29.99 dollars price gerbeste. Here I think to take it or not. Little information. And most importantly, how they sit in your ears? I have a problem with the vacuum - even the smallest earplugs do not intermeddle. The structure of this ear.

People, tell me, I want to take the ears, but the question for a couple. Will you need to dig into the equalizer? or rules and it will sound? but it is not like these equalizers. I listen mostly alternative, but also other kinds of music too, I listen. And as with the design of these headphones, they will long serve? and in general as sound? loud? what about the bass?
p.s. and leave the links where you can get these headphones, only the originals, which often took. and then there is only gearbeast.

Rep: (4)
Guys, tell Ali (2000P) and Moscow (3000 .... 5000r) - this is one and same headphones?

Rep: (25)
cyxob73 @ 15.10.2016, 15:38*
Guys, tell Ali (2000P) and Moscow (3000 .... 5000r) - this is one and same headphones?

I think yes. We must somehow our welded on :)

Rep: (2)
Greetings! I bought this headset. Yuzergayd searched electronically, stumbled on this topic. I decided otfotkat, who could be useful. Apologies for the mediocre quality.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/05/20 11:00