Meizu EP51 | [BtHeadphones]

Rep: (104)
Wireless stereo Bluetooth headset Meizu EP51

Attached Image

FAQ (frequently asked questions) + useful + Problems and Solutions + marriage and repair

Characteristics Meizu EP51
  • Resistance : 16 О©
  • Sensitivity : 88 dB
  • Maximum power : 10 mW
  • Connection : Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR, APTX
  • Frequency range : 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
  • Microphone sensitivity : -42 dB
  • Additionally : Have a microphone, music control buttons
  • Battery 90 mAh up to 6 hours or up to 400 hours (Cheating?) (About two weeks) of standby time
  • Dimensions : 16 x 23 x 25 mm
  • Weight : 15.3 g

Useful

Post has been editedpdaKOT - 02.08.19, 12:17

Rep: (0)
Whether it is possible to monitor a charge level of the headphones?

Rep: (143)
* Chizhovka,
Yes

* dmytron
How? Nothing sensible for android is not found.
On iOS displayed when pairing.

Post has been editedChizhovka - 07.08.16, 16:11

Rep: (33)
Chizhovka @ 07.08.2016, 15:10*
* dmytron
How? Nothing sensible for android is not found.
On iOS displayed when pairing.

I'm on the Meizu MX5 next to the sign have Bluetooth headphones charge indicator.

* Chizhovka,
The notification bar will show the headset charge indicator. It does not guarantee that all firmware versions.

dmytron @ 07.08.2016, 21:27*
* Chizhovka,
The notification bar will show the headset charge indicator. It does not guarantee that all firmware versions.

Only the connection status is displayed (
Nexus 5
Android version 6.0.1

Attached images
Attached Image

* Chizhovka,
It means the firmware is not supported.

Rep: (4)
Chizhovka @ 07.08.2016, 16:10*
I'm on the Meizu MX5 next to the sign have Bluetooth headphones charge indicator

Well, thank you, and I wondered pancake (((now at least I saw this little batareechku. And the question of how to understand what he charge? I have a red light turns off after 20-30 minutes. And in reviews written charge .... like 2:00 understand that he been charged? The lamp fades out or turns blue?

snake_123rus @ 10.08.2016, 17:30*
Well, thank you, and I wondered pancake (((now at least I saw this little batareechku. And the question of how to understand what he charge? I have a red light turns off after 20-30 minutes. And in reviews written charge .... like 2:00 understand that he been charged? The lamp fades out or turns blue?

The instructions stated that at the end of charging the red light goes out. I have been charged for about an hour.

* snake_123rus
Well, leave it on charge at 2-3 hours.

good headphones, but there is one but not charged. Is removed from the charging, push the button in the middle but they are not included. And notice this feature yesterday when placed on the charging red light burned dim light, poshurudil little wire, it seemed to me that it is lit a bright light, after 40 minutes, it went out. I included and listened 5 songs turned off, turned on again today run a minute somewhere heard a noise on the phone, disconnect bluetooth, again switched on the phone, but headphones are not included. Put it on the charging, the red light bulb has about 5 hours, but when you shoot, it is not included. Wrote to the person who sells meizu, he says that their store is a problem somewhere from 50, 2 with the jamb, said a marriage or a software problem. He said that they themselves are waiting for an answer from meizu, somewhere in a month will tell what to do.
My question is: can anyone encountered this problem? What do you advise?
He ordered Ali.

* krotelyan,
Charged to the seller. If there is still time - to open the debate.

[Quote name = "dmytron" date = "21.08.2016, 17:53" post = 52371941]
krotelyan,

Parcel arrived yesterday, but I have confirmed the receipt.

[Quote name = "krotelyan" date = "21.08.2016, 18:10" post = 52372347]
dmytron @ 21.08.2016, 17:53*
krotelyan,

Parcel arrived yesterday, but I have confirmed the receipt.

Surely you can still open a dispute. My Orders - on order - open the debate.

The dispute was opened. I made a video of how not to be included, and all the time the red diode. The only thing confuses me: Would you believe it in evidence? Because it is difficult to prove this problem.

all is well in these ears, only the right side of the rechargeable battery pulls them down. correct rode up.

tell me, or just my issue on meizu m3 note when using headphones ep51, starts working badly wi-fi? o.O

Rep: (109)
Dear owners headset, help, she is able to connect to two devices at the same time? Somehow nowhere mentions is not.

Rep: (112)
* Vikro,
No, if one device is connected, then the second, they simply will not be connected.

Question to those who have left instruction. Listening to music when headphones are sometimes fed some sound. It feels like someone is calling, but no. What is it?

pashkovwins @ 16.09.2016, 16:32*
* Vikro,
No, if one device is connected, then the second, they simply will not be connected.

Question to those who have left instruction. Listening to music when headphones are sometimes fed some sound. It feels like someone is calling, but no. What is it?

Low battery.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/14/19, 03:44