Xiaomi ZMI MF855 - Discussion | [mifi] [ltemodem] Lte router and powerbank at 7800 mAh

Rep: (979)
DiscussionXiaomi ZMI MF855
Discussion | Selection and Comparison | Modem unlock codes

Attached Image

Attention!
  • There are two versions of the device: MF815 and MF855
    MF815 is designed for the domestic market of China and does not work with mobile networks in Russia. The MF855 version supports all major Russian 2G, 3G and 4G networks (FDD-Lte).
  • The default admin password is zimifi.
Photo
    Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

• WEB interface settings
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

• Android mobile client interface
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

• mobile client interface for iOS
    Attached Image

Specifications
Dimensions: 102 * 75 * 22.3 mm
Battery Capacity: 7800 mAh
Rated power: 5V 2.1A
Battery Number: 3
USB interface: 1
Interface microUSB: 1
SIM card: Micro SIM
Package Contents: Router Г— 1; USB / microUSB Г— 1 cable; warranty card / instruction / certificate Г— 1

Useful
Software

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 12.09.18, 12:36
Reason for editing: Renewal, completed by SKALDEK

Rep: (12)
Hedjer @ 08/30/2016, 18:38*
Once again, I climbed into the web interface of the router. There are no settings for the repeater mode. First you need to connect it to another network and somewhere to enter a password from it so that the router starts broadcasting this network. Found nothing of the kind.
The Chinese are notable storytellers. Ask him to send screenshots of these functions in a web interface or in a mobile client.
And most importantly - specify which version of the router it is going to sell to you! MF815 will work only in China.

I know about the model. And at the expense of the repeater, perhaps even the storytellers, I wanted to get the same proof from him. Here with thishttp: //ru.aliexpress.c.…08.99999999.261.QWdmxXprodavanom said, from the statistics he has the best.

Rep: (44)
If the function of the repeater is of principle, I do not advise you to buy without receiving any evidence from the seller. His rating on Aliexpress has nothing to do with it.

Hedjer @ 08/30/2016, 19:38*
If the function of the repeater is of principle, I do not advise you to buy without receiving any evidence from the seller. His rating on Aliexpress has nothing to do with it.

I asked for screenshots from him (as long as he is silent), the function is very desirable, but as I wrote above, you can also buy wi-fi +. Another alarming fact is that there are no reviews for this and the price for xiaomi is higher than for zmi ...

Rep: (10)
* Phantomaa,
I bought from that seller on Ali, everything works fine, what reviews are still needed

Such reviews fit?
http://www.36634.com/j.../2015/1222/102124.html
http://www.chongdiantou.com/thread-5792-1-1.html
http://www.chongdiantou.com/thread-6090-1-1.html
http://www.chongdiantou.com/thread-1507-1-1.html
I think that the question of support by the router of the repeater mode should be closed. This mode is not implemented by the manufacturer.
On the official ZMI forum in the sectionQuestions and answersthis is directly written:
Q: MF855 可以 可以 中 无线 中继?
A : MF855 没有 无线 中继 功能

* kllerk
That confuses me that I can not find anywhere information that this is a product of xiaomi.

Rep: (23)
... this is a xiaomi product

Yes

0073 @ 31.08.2016, 17:15 *
Yes

I saw that he sold it there, and wrote above that it is more expensive than it on the ZMI website, and the cable seems to be branded as xiaomi, and a dull print of the characteristics of the bank. Only stickers confirming originality on it did not see.

ZMI is a Chinese startup that was born in 2012. In 2013, Xiaomi invested in them, and in 2014, under the Mi brand from Xiaomi, their first external batteries in an aluminum case came out. At the end of 2015, Xiaomi began to promote ZMI as its new sub-brand.
This story is shown inonefrom the pages of the official ZMI store on TaoBao:
Attached Image

I saw that it was for sale there, and wrote above what is more expensive than it on the ZMI website.

350 yuan for such a device for China is quite a high price. Announced MF855 only at the beginning of the year and kept the price until June. The price was reduced to 300 yuan only on the ZMI trading platforms (www.zmifi.com, Tmal.com, TaoBao.com). Most likely, the guys from Xiaomi forgot to do the same on their sites.
But the really strange thing is that about ten days ago at the Tmal.com and TaoBao.com (from ZMI) sites, the ZMI MF855 delivery within China began to cost 999 yuan. Before that was free.

Post has been editedHejer - 31.08.16, 18:20

Hedjer @ 08/31/2016, 6:55 PM*
Most likely, the guys from Xiaomi forgot to do the same on their sites.
But the really strange thing is that about ten days ago at the Tmal.com and TaoBao.com (from ZMI) sites, the ZMI MF855 delivery within China began to cost 999 yuan. Before that was free.

Everything is possible, but still you need to look at such things. But the fact that the price for delivery appeared, it is really strange, now I think to take it faster or vice versa, I still bargain with the Chinese for a discount :)

Rep: (11)
299 Yuan on TaoBao... a little less than 3000 rubles ...
I bought ...
But4500 rub for Ali.... as it repels ...
Only 4G support bribes ...
Mi-Fi with 3Gso almost 2 times cheaper ...
Can anyone know how to order without horse commissions with Tao?

I myself keep an eye on, on the road (in the car and not only) for the whole family, the very thing, and saving on expenses. Stops the inability to change imei und ttl.
There is still a small minus, there is no band 20 ... But, there are many advantages: convenience and autonomy,unlockeddefault and relatively universal range in Europe and Russia.
---
in any case - if I take it, then I will, and if I do, then I will take the dump)

Post has been edited0073 - 01.09.16, 14:37

Rep: (0)
Please tell me what it means to "take a dump" and what is affected by the fact that there is no band 20? Thank you in advance.

* _klio_,
[*] Dump - "snapshot" of the firmware (image) of the device*briefly
band 20- does not affect anything, if in your area, operators do not work in it ...

Post has been edited0073 - 02.09.16, 09:28

0073 and firmware from my messages will not work?
0073 @ 01.09.2016, 15:35 *
Stops the inability to change imei und ttl

Why all this? To Yota telephone tariff without restrictions?
If I'm not mistaken, TTL is enough to change on the devices connected to the router.
Do you think that Yota will somehow determine the type of device using the IMEI of our router?

Post has been editedHejer - 02.09.16, 10:15

Hedjer @ 09/02/2016, 10:09*
TTL is enough to change on devices connected to the router
Not enough, unfortunately.
And yes, in my parts the fastest lte (so far) from Yota.
Although I have a sim card for a modem / router. It's a question of time. I repent, I want to save)
While at the dacha the whistle from Huvey and the openwrt router (on the SIM card from the mobile phone) work. Uptime is currently 4 months.
On any devices, including guest ones, you do not need to configure anything, come, turn on, enjoy ...
MTS launches LTE on the 20th band. Plus - the range and quality (theoretically), but not yet caught.
Sor, for offtopic

Rep: (2)
A small offtopic, can help someone.
I had to configure the Chinese router (or Japanese / Korean), the menu in hieroglyphs, everything is not clear. It worked like this - launched IE and hover the mouse over each menu item, and IE at this moment on the bottom left showed the name of the item in English. IE was version 6 or version 7.

Rep: (15)
Friends, are there really no craftsmen, who could change IMEI in Xiaomi ZMI MF855? There is a sim card from a megaphone with a connected megabyte limit, but it works only on smartphones and tablets. Now it’s worth of a flashing Megafon MR-150-2, but a very very sad device that sometimes has an Internet connection. Such a wonderful device MF855, stops from buying only the impossibility of changing IMEI.

Rep: (322)
* destali What is he wonderful about? Apparently poorly versed in decent devices

Post has been editedkarendressig - 09.09.16, 10:00

Rep: (15)
According to reviews that works for a long time without falling off. For me, this is critical. By the way, yes, in devices of this class I am poorly oriented.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/16/19, 00:08