31 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Xiaomi ZMI MF855 - Discussion | [mifi] [ltemodem] Lte router and powerbank at 7800 mAh
artem1701
Message#1
02.07.16, 11:40
Smile, gentlemen
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 10541
Check in: 13.01.10
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

DiscussionXiaomi ZMI MF855
Discussion | Selection and Comparison | Modem unlock codes

Attached Image

Attention!
  • There are two versions of the device: MF815 and MF855
    MF815 is designed for the domestic market of China and does not work with mobile networks in Russia. The MF855 version supports all major Russian 2G, 3G and 4G networks (FDD-Lte).
  • The default admin password is zimifi.
Photo
    Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

• WEB interface settings
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

• Android mobile client interface
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

• mobile client interface for iOS
    Attached Image

Specifications
Dimensions: 102 * 75 * 22.3 mm
Battery Capacity: 7800 mAh
Rated power: 5V 2.1A
Battery Number: 3
USB interface: 1
Interface microUSB: 1
SIM card: Micro SIM
Package Contents: Router × 1; USB / microUSB × 1 cable; warranty card / instruction / certificate × 1

Useful
Software

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 12.09.18, 12:36
Reason for editing: Renewal, completed by SKALDEK
alexeysd
Message#2
22.07.16, 22:15
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 35
Check in: 13.09.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900

Comrades, and how to change the language of the application?
And then in Chinese as it is not strong?
Hejer
Message#3
23.07.16, 00:06
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 264
Check in: 05.05.07
Xiaomi Mi 4 WCDMA

Well, finally, at least one owner showed up :)
Try to install this one APKAttached fileZMI 1.2.35.signed.apk(19.93 MB)

If I understand correctly, the default language is Chinese. In the new client, I translated precisely Chinese into Russian. Or rather, not me, but Yandex translator. Therefore, the translation is disgusting, but with proper wit it is possible to understand what is at stake. In any case, you can get to the settings menu and select English, which I did not touch.
Began to translate the client manually. But in it about 1000 lines need to be translated, it will not work out quickly. On readiness lay out the normal version for testing.
Alexeysdhow long have you had this router? Share your impressions. And then on the Internet a single review. What operator works with, how long does the battery last?
If you go to the web interface of the router, then there you can change the settings language to English. Tried it?

Post has been editedHejer - 23.07.16, 00:22
alexeysd
Message#4
23.07.16, 13:08
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35

Hedjer @ 07/23/2016 00:06*
how long have you had this router? Share your impressions. And then on the Internet a single review. What operator works with, how long does the battery last?

The router is already somewhere half a year, bought for trips abroad, has already been tested in many countries (right now I am in Montenegro), it works everywhere with a bang. The network is stable, including 4G, it works for 2 days (after the battery’s buildup), it holds up to 8 users at the same time, the web interface is convenient, logical and understandable - good English. It makes no sense to keep a list with which operators it works - it works with everyone where I was, there was no problem so that it didn’t work with an operator ...
With its characteristics, I personally did not find any analogues ... a super router!

Thank you so much for translating the application, the curve is really in the trash, well, as promised))), but even on it I did not find a switch to English ... if I can find it, tell me, I would have arranged more English.

Post has been editedalexeysd - 23.07.16, 13:10
alexeysd
Message#5
23.07.16, 14:18
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35

Hedjer @ 07/23/2016 00:06*
how long have you had this router? Share your impressions. And then on the Internet a single review. What operator works with, how long does the battery last?

The router is already somewhere half a year, bought for trips abroad, has already been tested in many countries (right now I am in Montenegro), it works everywhere with a bang. The network is stable, including 4G, it works for 2 days (after the battery’s buildup), it holds up to 8 users at the same time, the web interface is convenient, logical and understandable - good English. A short press of a button during operation displays the status of akka, waffles and mobile network, in acka 3, the status is green, yellow and red, the same for mobile network indicator. The application displays in the top line information about the type of connection (2G, 3G, 4G) and extended information about the battery status. When you click on it, the application itself is launched .. In general, everything is very convenient, informative.
With its characteristics, I personally did not find any analogues ... a super router!

Thank you so much for translating the application, the curve is really in the trash, well, as promised))), but even on it I did not find a switch to English ... if I can find it, tell me, I would have arranged more English.
Yes, I am ready to test the new translation, I can help with the translation, in the sense of its meaning ...
Hejer
Message#6
23.07.16, 15:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 264
Xiaomi Mi 4 WCDMA

alexeysd @ 07/23/2016, 3:18 PM*
but even on it I did not find a switch to English ...

I do not have a router. Without connecting to it, the mobile client does not disclose its menu and settings. Therefore, I can not check.
If there is no menu in the router to select a language, I assume that
The language is automatically selected by the system. If in the system settings of the android change the language to English,probably,Mobile client ZMI will start with the English interface.If so, then reallywill have to translate all 1000 lines manually.

alexeysd @ 07/23/2016, 3:18 PM*
I can help with the translation, in the sense of its meaning ...

OK. I will think about how to more rationally divide our efforts.

Post has been editedHejer - 23.07.16, 16:42
Hejer
Message#7
23.07.16, 18:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 264
Xiaomi Mi 4 WCDMA

Made a new version of the mobile client. I took all the content from the English version of XML and transferred it to Chinese XML.
Attached fileZMI 1.2.35.signed.apk(19.82 MB)

In addition, removed the Japanese language completely. Only English remains (official translation from the developer).

Post has been editedHejer - 23.07.16, 18:32
alexeysd
Message#8
23.07.16, 22:51
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35

You read thoughts directly !!!!
I went to ask you about this! And here already !!!
Everything works perfectly well the translation is correct ... that is another matter ...
madmaxi
Message#9
29.07.16, 11:13
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41
Check in: 01.06.12

Gentlemen, urgently need help.
They brought what they bought in China - but the model turned out to be mf815 and not 855. It doesn’t catch anything in Belarus - hellish pichalka sadness. Can someone do the firmware from the MF855, with the support of our native frequencies? For it is a pity $ 45: ((((
Hejer
Message#10
29.07.16, 11:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 264
Xiaomi Mi 4 WCDMA

Madmaxifirmware will not help here. The MF815 has a different modem. The firmware from MF855 will not get on it. In addition, it is not clear how to pull the firmware out of one router, and then shove it into another. It is updated automatically through the Chinese server manufacturer.

Post has been editedHejer - 29.07.16, 11:39
madmaxi
Message#11
29.07.16, 11:40
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41
Check in: 01.06.12

janso-pichal. We'll have to give someone a crib though. Even as a router with a 3g whistle connection in USB will not work
magitronic
Message#12
29.07.16, 14:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 238
Check in: 19.08.11
Motorola Moto G

Is there an opportunity to make friends with this? Is changing IEMI and TTL realizable?
Hejer
Message#13
29.07.16, 15:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 264
Xiaomi Mi 4 WCDMA

There are no such functions in the standard settings. Most likely, he has IMEI from a range that Yota will not block. But with a change in TTL more difficult. It is necessary to climb into the firmware. On Linux or not, I don’t know how to pull it out.
kayrat.a
Message#14
08.08.16, 09:36
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 25.06.11

Good day!
I am ready to adequately pay the one who gets the firmware and will be able to conjure it (bypass TTL and so on).
Hejer
Message#15
08.08.16, 10:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 264
Xiaomi Mi 4 WCDMA

I already found the firmware on their forum. See the link in mythe message. Unfortunately, I do not know how to conjure.
300 liter
Message#16
10.08.16, 04:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 155
Check in: 28.08.14
Xiaomi Redmi 5 3/32

Lord owners of this device ....
Has anyone measured the actual battery capacity?
I want to bore my net with me ... Power Bank for 10200 is available ... I wanted to find a 4G "whistle" that can "fonse" Wi-Fi, but they have horse-drawn steel price tags (((I do not regret having bought such a whistle in my time) 1600 total cost .....
And then I came across this device ... and it was very interesting for the capacity of the battery to become ... 2 days Wi-fi in mAh is difficult to translate))) I thought - can anyone test it?

--------------------
Everything will be fine
igorbnc
Message#17
10.08.16, 23:20
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 24.04.07
Apple iPad Air 2

I'm testing the 855 model. It seems everyone is happy, one thing is not clear - in the application on Apple everything is in Chinese, and the charge level after 32% rises extremely slowly. I charge from the original charge of the iPad. The battery light flashes red and yellow constantly.

Attached images
Attached Image
Hejer
Message#18
11.08.16, 00:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 264
Xiaomi Mi 4 WCDMA

Igorbnc @ 08/11/2016, 00:20*
one thing is not clear - in the application on Apple everything is in Chinese,

The mobile client supports three languages: Chinese, English and Japanese. Client language is selected automatically based on the system language. However, Chinese is the default language. That is, if a different from these three languages ​​is selected for the phone's operating system, for example, Russian, the client is turned on with the Chinese interface. If you select English in the system settings, the mobile client will start with the English interface. On Android, I solved this problem, edited and re-assembled the application with only one English (seemessage). I can't do the same with the iOS app.
P.S.
Just went to itunes and saw that in the latest version of client 1.1.9 there are only two languages: Chinese and Japanese. Either you forgot to write about English, or there is none at all in the client.

Igorbnc @ 08/11/2016, 00:20*
after 32% rises extremely slowly. I charge from the original charge of the iPad

I tried several times to charge the router with cheap cables, from which I charge the phones perfectly normally. However, he scored on them for 1 hour no more than 2%. On the native cable that came in the kit, the router can be charged in about 5 hours. Well, if the adapter is over, the output current is 2 Amps.

Post has been editedHejer - 11.08.16, 01:13
igorbnc
Message#19
11.08.16, 00:59
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 24.04.07
Apple iPad Air 2

It is clear with the language, even though my Belarusian is by default, but Xiaomi doesn't know it either. :)

But with the cable you have a good idea. I will try to use the original, although it is quite short.

P.S. There is no English in the Apple client. I switched to English - no changes in the interface. In fact, you can use the web-interface there everything is in English, but in it I did not find the percentage of battery charge.

Post has been editedigorbnc - 11.08.16, 01:53
teuda
Message#20
11.08.16, 08:08
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
Check in: 12.12.15
Meizu M2 Note

Good day to all!
I want to buy this device mf855, the question is whether it will work out of the box with mobile operators yota?

Post has been editedteuda - 11.08.16, 08:25
karendressig
Message#21
11.08.16, 08:16
Mimoprohodil
[offline]

Messages 5811
Check in: 17.01.15
Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10

* teudadepending on what tariffs of these operators, if modem, then yes. if tariffs for smart, then no

--------------------
“Life is like a supermarket, take what you want, but do not forget, the ticket office is ahead, you have to pay for everythingâ€
Xiaomi

31 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/18/19, 16:06