> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 3S / 3X - MIUI firmware

Rep: (214)
Xiaomi Redmi 3S / 3X - MIUI firmware
Picture3S / Prime / 3X,land
Description | Talk 3S пїЅ | Talk 3X пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Kernels | пїЅ | Development of kernels and firmware пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Configure Notifications пїЅ | General instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices - Firmware пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Support for the device is terminated!
Before flashing, we delete the password / pattern / fingerprint, so that after flashing the phone does not require you to enter a pattern. What could lead you to reset to factory settings and data loss.

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Global
Always fresh firmware for Recovery / "Three points"
Always fresh firmware for Fastboot
Mirror to official global firmware (install from fastboot)

Available languages: Chinese, English, Russian, Ukrainian + many others

Stable
  • MIUI | 10.2.2.0 | 10 | System / TWRP
  • MIUI | 10.2.2.0 | 10 | MiFlash / Fastboot

Developer
  • MIUI | 9.3.28 | 10 | System / TWRP
  • MIUI | 9.3.28 | 10 | MiFlash / Fastboot

Past versions of the official firmware

Build based on official
In connection with termination of smartphone support All localized and original firmware transferred to ARCHIVE

Ported firmware

Instructions
Key combinations and ways to transfer to the Download mode
Firmware / Installation
Video instructions
Drivers and utilities for firmware should be taken from the links from the header, and not from the links under the instructions. There may not be actual versions of utilities and drivers!
Brick repair
Creating backup copies (backup)
Informal bootloader unlocking / status checking
Problem solving
Repair IMEI
Other
Recovery, Root, Modems, Patches, Scripts
Useful
Poll results
Survey from 5.11.2018 to 8.01.2019
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 06.12.20, 12:45
Reason for editing: MIUI 12 NSA 20.5.14 from Rostislav89

Rep: (140)
* londont,
Regardless of the version, there is no vibration on all weekly.

Rep: (417)
With the coming, throw off the calendar from the multi-meter and then constantly update, and then lost somewhere

Rep: (550)
Zolinkot @ 12/31/16, 21:42*
Judging by the topic of those who bought the phone at the end of summer and later (approximately).

The point is in the firmware itself, and not in the time of purchase (release). Up to 8.0.3 inclusive, normally translated into the DOWNLOAD mode with the FastBoot OEM EDL command

Post has been editedSantaFe2 - 31.12.16, 22:31

Rep: (9)
Surin @ 12/29/16, 15:18*
ATI48 @ 12/29/16, 15:14
did not help, although Success writes, but the pipe is also hanging on the MI logo

Xiaomi Redmi 3S / 3X - MIUI Firmware (OS 6.0) (Post WeeMan88 # 53735349)
PP. 2.2.1)

It is for the entry in the EDL, my Booth is locked, but it comes through the team in the fastboot.
I did somehow, I also stitched everything on the logo
Cyberagel82 @ 12/29/16, 15:46*
ATI48,
Jasch key off for 20 seconds was after flashing

It's just a reboot, did .. he hangs on the logo again.

Rep: (2618)
Happy New Year Guys and Girls! With new happiness! Health, joy and all benefits to you in the new year!

Post has been edited5221 - 01.01.17, 01:47

Rep: (361)
* KOXKOXKOX ,
And you happy new year.
In the header there is how to put a TVP (temporarily) on the global and install the root, after you will have the range and will come, but after upgrading the root flies.
Read, there is this instruction.

Rep: (37)
Happy New Year! No one knows, on the latter from Seregafox95 there are no shoals?

Posted on 01/01/2017, 10:44:

I mean 6.12.22 from SeregaFox95.

* Spartac73. ,
You have 2 options:
Or apply for from unlocking, unlock and flash through fastbust.
Or in the header there is a way with the closure of contacts to Yusb to enter the downlide mode and flash the phone.
But the firewood you need to put it normally normally, disable driver signature check in Windows to drive normally normally.

Rep: (17)
Hanol @ 01.01.17, 10:43*
I mean 6.12.22 from SeregaFox95.

The weather does not work in the curtain (in the previous one), and in the last assembly, the initial tutorial is constantly issuing an error (white screen) ....

Rep: (3)
Hanol @ 01.01.2017, 10:43*
No one knows, on the latter from Seregafox95 there are no shoals?

I put. I had - there was no curtain (status strings) and when the charging screen is connected, it continuously lights up. But you can try))) can only be so lucky)))

I congratulate everyone with the new 2017 year !!!

Rep: (37)
* p-nikolaenko , Ie. There is no update.

Rep: (503)
* murad4181 https: // AndroidFilehos ... fid = 673368273298920240 Put from an elephant through TWRP and you will attract normal. Himself on Redmi 3 I sit on firmware from an elephant. Everything works norms.

Posted on 01/01/2017, 12:15:

Xiaomi Redmi 3S / 3X - MIUI Firmware (OS 6.0) (Post Greatslon # 55425169)read here.

Rep: (32)
Someone wrote that the latter is not loaded from MS. Just updated, everything works fine.

Rep: (208)
* genius21,
Genius21 @ 01.01.2017, 16:10*
Someone wrote that the latter is not loaded from MS. Just updated, everything works fine.

It cannot update those who do not open the spoiler to the firmware and read at all do not want a hat!

Posted on 01/01/2017, 13:16:

* kainas555,
[Snapback] 56694883 [
kainas555 @ 01.01.2017, 15:45*
Need help in unlocking and receiving root. In the header is not sent.

Well, where then to send you, do you do not want to read the cap?))) / Snapback]kainas555,

Rep: (5318)
* KOXKOXKOX,
Run a prog with root rights and it will ask for rights through the Super SU.

Rep: (1405)
Instructions for repacking a system image from Sparse Android Data Image format (system.new.dat) to Sparse Image for firmware via MiFlash

For what is needed
If you have a need to flash through Miflash and you want to have an official firmware, but immediately mod from other teams.
And as you know, third-party teams collect their firmware for custom recovery TWRP, and not for Miflash.

DISCLAIMER
Although this instruction has been tested successfully on the real device, but I still can not guarantee 100% success and on your PC or phone.
Therefore, if you decide to use it for your own purposes, then all the consequences lie on you.

WHAT TO DO (The presence of direct hands is required!)

I. Simple instruction
1) Miflash must already be installed
2) Downloadactualversion of the official global firmware for Miflash and unpack
3) Download the current firmware for TWRP from the necessary command. Preferably (but I think it is not necessary) the coincidence of the firmware versions
4) Remove the system.New.Dat and System.transfer.list from the archive with the firmware (paragraph 3) in a folder convenient for you
5) Convert Android Data Image in Sparse Image usingAttached filesdat2simg.exe.(1.92 MB)

sdat2simg.exe.<transfer_list><System_Dat_File>

6) Copy with replacing the resulting IMG \ System.img in the \ images folder with a unpacked firmware for Miflash
7) Firmage

II. Instructions for those who like to control the process
1) Miflash must already be installed
2) Downloadactualversion of the official global firmware for Miflash and unpack
3) Download the current firmware for TWRP from the necessary command. Preferably (but I think it is not necessary) the coincidence of the firmware versions
4) Download theANDROID_IMG_REPACK_TOOLS_CYGWIN_x64-86_6.0.1.zipand unpack
5) DownloadSDAT2IMG.PY.and copy to a folder with a unpacked archive from paragraph 4
6) Download thePythonand install
7) Remove the system.New.Dat and System.Transfer.List from the archive with the firmware (paragraph 3) in a folder convenient for you
8) Convert system.New.DAT to RAW EXT4
SDAT2IMG.PY.<transfer_list><system_new_file>[SYSTEM_RAW_IMG]

9) Convert the image of the RAW EXT4 obtained in paragraph 8 in Sparase Image
Ext2Simg -V System.Rew.img System.img

10) Copy with replacement received by system.img in the \ images folder with a unpacked firmware for Miflash
11) Firmable

Ps. This method is successfully tested with firmware 6.12.29 from Multirom.

Picture

Post has been editedAMSUser - 02.01.17, 13:12
Reason for Editing: Disclaimer

Rep: (2618)
* AMSUser,
You can easily - Batchapktul ..
But I have even easier in the linupus kitchen ..: happy:
KoxKoxKox @ 01.01.17, 13:58*
By the way, the old DroidWall prog works successfully!)

It is there, by the way, do not need built-in functions above the roof ..)

Post has been edited5221 - 01.01.17, 15:48

Rep: (1405)
5221 @ 01.01.17, 15:45 *
You can easily - Batchapktul ..

Since when does he know how to do it? Write the codes of the points (in QMS) - I will see.

* bmw520isasha , 039

* Jetboom ,
And what (what firmware) put?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 16:35