"/>"/>

general principles of emmc memory firmware in "home conditions" -savagemessiahzine.com
5 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »  

> general principles of emmc memory firmware in "home conditions" | MTK and his ilk
matus18
Message#1
29.06.16, 12:59
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 81
Check in: 05.11.12
Meizu MX5

����� �������� �������� emmc ������ � "�������� ��������" download

Device or OS, firmware:MTK and his ilk

problem: frequent failure of the above devices, respectively, leading to the lack of initialization of mobile devices

Made by:
unsuccessful attempts of flashing by various methods without the presence of specialized devices (j-tag programmers)
alitravin
Message#22
03.10.17, 12:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 234
Check in: 13.09.12
Nomi C07000

The same pichal, looking for how to touch on a bare flash firmware, I think to solder the flash =)
Sanysporo
Message#23
03.10.17, 20:14
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 25
Check in: 10.08.16

guys apparatus prestigio s5 lte. On the screen, the problem is said if it gives out in all sections of the USB flash drive, then this emmc is covered. Is this true or is there a way to flash it
Attached Image

Post has been editedvaalf - 10.12.17, 23:50
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler, section rules
alitravin
Message#24
04.10.17, 12:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 234
Check in: 13.09.12
Nomi C07000

Does my format go through, is the firmware exactly it?
matus18
Message#25
10.10.17, 20:27
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

Before thinking about the performance of memory, you must:
- check all available firmware
- check what are the drivers for the device and how they are displayed in the device manager
- try to change the version of the USB flash drive
- re-read the header of the profile topic on the device (most likely this item should be the first)
- check the cable, try the firmware with or without battery, be sure of its charge
- check if there is any pressed down
- ask a question in the profile topic (you’ll rather get an answer there and there is a greater chance that there will be a solution)

--------------------
A century to learn, you fool to die ...
matus18
Message#26
26.10.17, 17:58
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

To hell with all these attempts, all this is hard and killing time, with a deliberately lottery result. I could not bear the poet's soul, I went to buy a box .......................................... .....................

--------------------
1986sasha0106
Message#27
01.11.17, 20:43
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 12.03.17

Hello. and what box have you bought? Accidentally not Z 3 X: rolleyes:? for flash firmware?
matus18
Message#28
03.11.17, 20:05
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

I don't see any alternative for my money

--------------------
Message#29
10.11.17, 15:09
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 37
Check in: 03.05.13
Acer Iconia Tab A100

For firmware emms at home I use programmers.
1 .z3x
2. Medusa Pro
3. Riff box
At the same time, the reef due to the manufacturer's problems is used less and less often.
X's and jellyfish complement each other.
vitos6260
Message#30
10.11.17, 16:06
Local
[online]

Messages 213
Check in: 13.01.09
Xiaomi Mi 5 Prime

* 8965, and such a thing is it impossible to flash EMMC chips
http://s.aliexpress.com/JfABzUbq
(from AliExpress Android)
matus18
Message#31
11.11.17, 10:50
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

I ordered myself such a thing, according to the results I will write off how it will come, in theory it will give access only to rom1

--------------------
vitos6260
Message#32
11.11.17, 11:50
Local
[online]

Messages 213
Check in: 13.01.09
Xiaomi Mi 5 Prime

* matus18and what is stored in rom1?

Post has been editedvitos6260 - 11.11.17, 11:50
matus18
Message#33
11.11.17, 23:54
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

* vitos6260 http: //www.gsmforum.ru..Leams- (-in-development-)

--------------------
matus18
Message#34
09.12.17, 20:31
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

The previously mentioned adapter for usb 3.0 has not earned under any pretext, it can be crooked hands .... or maybe legs ...

--------------------
maxxxx26
Message#35
10.01.18, 03:56
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 548
Check in: 15.01.07
LG G3 Dual LTE

Perhaps the problem is that the bottles can, sitting in one emmc bga, actually be a separate device that can not be flashed without a key and certificate.
I suspect that even without the possibility of rewriting in some particular case, that would not be lowered. Well, any attempt to turn off the device.
In this case, one programmer is not enough, you need to have a regular subscription to some sort of reef, with the current implementation of backdoors.
Expensive is, if not to be the level of hackers that "elect the president of the USA" IMHO :)
The idea is not new, the non-rewritable regions were met in the phones 10 years ago. The manufacturers of the once budget android have reached a new level.
Any DataSheet on the ITC has long been the heading of C_onfidential A and it’s not yet a fact that there is complete information, or it’s not bad.
Nobody will help, they make good money on this.
C_onfidential A

Yes, and he gave the link himself, there in general, the direct example is described, of which 100% I am sure there is not in any DataSheet in the vastness of tyrnets.
Think about it. I already came across devices that are after!? The demolition of the boot and the pre-processor do not react to COL0, the highscreen has such models, the maize ...
According to the idea, such devices should appear only in the SC, they can even dissolve a dummy pin on the motherboard for TS and Force USB download mode in bootrom, which seems to work, but not when it is needed ..
There are also examples where there are no obvious pinouts, you have to cut tracks in the inner layers of the PCB. How can manufacturers generally complicate.
Attached Image

Post has been editedmaxxxx26 - 10.01.18, 04:30

--------------------
IPAQ 221O
dr.tibebo
Message#36
16.01.18, 12:06
User
[offline]

Messages 62
Check in: 17.03.13
Asus Zenfone 4 A450CG

Yes-ah. And before that, they simply removed the solder ball from under the microcircuit and it was not sewed on the board, only it was necessary to roll it out.

--------------------
Guardian angels are not white. They are gray.
matus18
Message#37
18.01.18, 23:49
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

from the experience after the acquisition of the programmer: it was possible to resurrect the redmi 2 from the dead by replacing memory, there were two devices; one came alive; the second one did not come; does not work, the me3 m3 mini was sewn after removing the memory, rubbing boot1 (rom2) further by means of a USB flashlight laid out right there on the forum.

--------------------
matus18
Message#38
18.01.18, 23:56
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

At the moment there are no more corpses with suitable symptoms for experiments (donations are welcome) I read the datasheet laid out on mt 3735. The differences between the processor with the index m are interesting. the high cost of equipment frightens off many of those involved in repairs, because after a couple of failures comes disappointment in equipment, and the cause is often simply due to another kind of malfunction.

--------------------
matus18
Message#39
19.01.18, 00:05
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

I completely forgot to mention the successful experiences of replacing the emmc bga 169 chips in acer switch 10, and in my personal opinion the boot1,2 and rpmb areas are not used at all. On one such device, the memory was replaced six times, until I found a worker with a more or less acceptable volume, under Windows a very noticeable version of emmc read and write speeds are felt in their own skin very, very much. Previously, the experience of the n8000 recovery was also on the roads that had been rotated in the internet (the boot recovery is performed by a specially trained flash and we close one cmd line to the ground during the launch).

--------------------
vasko318
Message#40
24.02.18, 06:56
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1731
Check in: 23.03.15
Alcatel POP 4+ OT-5056D

Someone had such a glitch: flashing the body and it turns on but after some time it hangs on a red background, and this happens after its self-restart.? Are there those who changed the memory chip on it? I bought it, took it off the old one, but I can’t solder it into place as it should be. Before removal, I specially plotted on the board how it should stand and solder the same way, but when flashing, the flashtool gives a message that there should be an EMMC memory and it is NONE. If I understood correctly, I simply do not see her, which means she did not sit down as it should. I interrupted not one flash drive on different devices and got up normally everywhere, but here is some kind of ambush. : sveta:
matus18
Message#41
24.02.18, 23:52
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

See if the power comes to your memory, maybe it’s not a matter of mikruh, and maybe it’s an open circuit with the processor .... It was a matter of death that tortured the memory phone, and it turned out to be in the processor

--------------------

5 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 13:00