"/>"/>

general principles of emmc memory firmware in "home conditions" -savagemessiahzine.com
5 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 > »  

> general principles of emmc memory firmware in "home conditions" | MTK and his ilk
matus18
Message#1
29.06.16, 12:59
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 81
Check in: 05.11.12
Meizu MX5

����� �������� �������� emmc ������ � "�������� ��������" download

Device or OS, firmware:MTK and his ilk

problem: frequent failure of the above devices, respectively, leading to the lack of initialization of mobile devices

Made by:
unsuccessful attempts of flashing by various methods without the presence of specialized devices (j-tag programmers)
matus18
Message#2
29.06.16, 13:17
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

So let's get started. we all know a huge number of ripped-up apparatus thanks to the well-known emmc and its problems, reead only and so on. all knowledgeable and seeking some solutions to this problem. I would like to hear the opinion of experts on this subject, advice notes and so on. and in the future there may be support from forum users in word and deed.
Question number 1:
- Is it possible to use mmc adapters for programming emmc devices, if someone came across some photo ready-made solutions, the results of attempts
Question number 2:
- Devices based on mtk processors have the ability to work with memory almost directly: which suggests the use of unsuitable devices for directly removing the dump and pouring it into the living emmc did any of the forum participants experiment with these moments
Question number 3:
- Are there people on the forum who are ready to conduct practical experiments in this area with reports on the work done
Question number 4:
- practical descriptions of work with soldering equipment for removing and installing back memory from the compound, who can describe the methods and techniques acceptable for the creation of these operations
Question number 5:
- there is a friendly device, suitable for work in this fly iq451

--------------------
A century to learn, you fool to die ...
RFchip
Message#3
29.06.16, 14:09
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 27.11.11

1. Googly E-Mate box

2. Do not bother, see item 1

3. Have questions - ask.

4. Youtube - KardiLab. About apples, but the procedure is identical.

5. Devices are nothing, the main equipment)
matus18
Message#4
29.06.16, 15:30
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

Is expensive and angry boxing for work required? (as in the pictures j-tag easy and so on)
work with to? what how? paid subscriptions again?

Added by
Attached Image
29.06.2016, 15:33:

until the desire not to bother with one chip at once disappears and another type of emmcb memory like this one will work for all of this

Post has been editedmatus18 - 29.06.16, 15:39

--------------------
matus18
Message#5
01.07.16, 23:13
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

http: //www.gsmforum.ru..Leams- (-in-development-)

Posted 07/07/2016 23:17:

It turns out that the previous example is the memory emms plus the RAM in one bottle. The questions come out by themselves: will the device be flashed with only the emms connected and the operative removed? Or, for example, the preloader mtk is the boot, or, as in the logic of all these descriptions, is it then written boot? Only by j-tag? Or how

--------------------
matus18
Message#6
01.07.16, 23:19
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

New qualcomm generations support download from mms. does it mean you can make a full image and boot from it?

Posted 07/01/2016 23:21:

User area and there is a firmware or how?

--------------------
matus18
Message#7
02.07.16, 18:32
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

and the silence from the information I read on the forum understood that there are devices with the so-called section selection option for spFlashTool, and there are those in which the choice of this area is not available, so the mtc smart start body on hand did not allow the boot1 area to be drained. Naturally, the question arises as to how to act in this situation and what it means: whether all sections merge from emmc indiscriminately. This was the inscription boot at the beginning of the first merged 4 megabytes (spied through winHex). whether it is a certain kind of success in this area, then another failure ... talk to me somebody!? Who fumbles in these matters. I have no money for the programmer and dongle at least for now ....

Posted 07/07/2016, 18:34:

http://vlab.su/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20047I smoke

--------------------
stakan251
Message#8
08.10.16, 23:00
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 46
Check in: 02.02.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime

Good evening dear experts!
Has anyone encountered this problem
Video
I tried several cords and components ...
Help if anyone knows !!!
matus18
Message#9
10.10.16, 00:38
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

I do not know how anyone but I did not understand anything in the video. Either describe or do not know how but nothing is clear - the preloader filled in and what? Error is not an error what happens then? What did you do?

--------------------
matus18
Message#10
09.12.16, 16:03
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

continuing my attempts, I stumbled upon a board from a tablet megaphone login 3t or something like that, with a certain key combination is visible in Windows as an ordinary drive. I short-circuited the necessary buttons and put the result 0 into another memory, put back my own, everything became good again. No where to dig why does not work with other memory. The pinout is the same, the volume is different, or all the same the flash is dead. Talk to me, good people !!!!

--------------------
matus18
Message#11
09.12.16, 20:52
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

With qualcomm9008 removed

Posted 12/09/2016 20:52:

When delivered from the samsung 9008

Posted 12/09/2016 20:53:

With native 9006

--------------------
pavlo1975
Message#12
28.12.16, 08:41
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 03.01.13

Memory needs to be set which is in the preloader. you do not mtk campaign and Qualcomm
odekolonoff
Message#13
15.01.17, 11:56
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 02.01.15
Explay N1

Dear knowledgeable and able! Using the Flash tool v.3 of the program I tried to flash my explay n1 - a couple of years ago with a creak, but it worked out. Now no way. With the help of the same program conducted Memory test. Everything is OK, but EMMS is not detekted! Does this record indicate a physical malfunction of the flash memory, or can it be programmatically restored?
Lomonos7
Message#14
19.01.17, 17:29
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 24.12.11
HTC One M7

There is no eMMC in N1, it has NAND. Perhaps you are trying to fill in the wrong firmware.
stranger75
Message#15
23.04.17, 18:11
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1093
Check in: 13.10.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Phone asus x005 full brick! Ruined by formatting. Now I can’t enter flash mode firmware mode, it is not detected when I press any combination of all three buttons or by using a firmware cable. I can’t find the Kcolo point on the plateau (I tried through the resistance of 510 ohms to ground and connecting the cable to the computer). It remains only to remove the emmc flash programmer and put back? Which programmer is the best for the price of quality?

emmc KMR31000BA-B614

Post has been editedstranger75 - 23.04.17, 19:42
matus18
Message#16
21.05.17, 01:21
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

Dear stanger75, if of course it is still relevant, then it is better to start such questions with a description of the parameters of the device entirely ... is the battery charged and what kind of behavior does the device have, if it is consumed from a laboratory power supply unit or from a battery through an ampmeter. From personal experience I can say that removing memory and stitching separately on devices based on the mtk processor in most cases does not make sense. in the case of a physically intact (not detected or no flash memory at all), the devices are usually determined by the computer in mtk usb com port mode, in the case of mtk VCOM Preloader working or potentially working memory (I could be mistaken in the names) and if you cannot in any From the positions with buttons or without catching this device in the task manager, it would be more correct to start sinning on the phone's circuit ensuring the operation of the usb or the processor itself rather than the faulty memory. The need to sew the memory outside the device appears mainly only in cases when it is not possible to upload a so-called boot onto the device — that is, when the memory is virginal or there is a need to correct the size of the boot1 boot2 RPMB memory sections and all other nastiness of these devices. So more information. charge the device make the initial diagnosis. if there is a desire to write in lichku- time will answer that I can, but I do not promise anything in advance.

--------------------
Ctrl
Message#17
02.07.17, 22:40
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 09.04.08
Apple iPhone 4S

HTC Desire 310 (MT6582) without memory (kmk5x000ym-b314) is defined by the computer as mtk usb com port, and is not detected with memory either. Should I order a new memory?
dial0015
Message#18
12.07.17, 18:36
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 27.11.08
Honor 8 pro

Hello. The phone writes the internal memory is damaged. Formatted in recovery in ext4, merged a full backup into this section. On the comp. through the plug-in to total adb merged onto the screw. Checksums check pass. Reverse format to fat again is a memory error. In the recovery shows zero. Test SP Flash memory, no errors. I connected via usb in disk mode, there are no errors either. What else can drive the memory? Move the markup data? ixion xl5 body
matus18
Message#19
12.09.17, 18:00
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

* Ctrl,
about htc - generally in the furnace 310 - especially in the furnace. As for what is defined as MTK usb port, it says that there is no memory, or rather, the preloader is not reading. Then we think for ourselves and decide for ourselves, unless of course it is still relevant ...

Posted 12/09/2017 18:03:

* dial0015,
Nothing is absolutely clear in your description of what is happening ... what you did and what you did. fat, ext4 everything mixed up, horses people have info about how memory is arranged, physical sections, sections of software markup tables .... in general, what is the question such an answer ...

--------------------
matus18
Message#20
12.09.17, 18:19
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

* alexnissan
Not at all ... In this topic, we are trying to figure out how it all works and what it answers for ... from my personal assumptions - it turns out that the booot1 boot2 rpmb partitions are not partitions, but rather regions- regions. what and who switches with their firmware is not clear, but from scatter-file mtl-shny devices it seems that they are part of a common address space, it is possible that they simply have some label to define the device percent ... in FlashTo on some firmware and some devices have the ability to select these very regions and some don’t .... specifically in your case it’s not clear why percents do not respond with memory removed ... intel ARM architecture is very wonderful and for me personally not understandable ... but I think that Clowerview won't respond to you .. through the adapter it was possible to work and at the same time the living memory was determined by Windows on a flash drive of a certain size with a bunch of partitions formatted with a plow - about 25 partitions. I do not have equipment and comprehensive information, but I suspect that you can work with any of the sections you need - another question is how you will do it through what software and what software you will get there ... something open and interesting. so if you get the information please share

--------------------
matus18
Message#21
12.09.17, 18:33
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Meizu MX5

Recently, several different experiments in this direction have been carried out on the same topic - memory, working with it in the absence of equipment (programmer)
it all came down to:
1. the programmers turn out not so hot from the phones - they don't see one flash, then another
2. samsung - generally a dead number and at the same time there is an info about why this happens with their equipment.
3. MTK devices are beginning to dig more and more into various encryption imposed by mobile device manufacturers.
4. I managed to unsolder the memory of the tablet-tablet-laptop (which was included there), I saw the memory, read and work, formatted and load win10 from me, that is, you can potentially solder, pour images using the usual Acronis software, HDD RAW Copy and other things, but it is desirable that the board also had a standard sata through which hdd will be connected and with it the same system. Long, dreary, but real. and the problem with the presence of the images themselves .... I will continue to suffer, I will write. someone will come up with something interesting-write. DON'T GET ON THOUGHT IT IS NOT SO EASY TO IMPLEMENT.

--------------------

5 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 12:12