LeEco Super TV 4 X50 / X50 Pro - Discussion | Smart tv

Rep: (3)
LeEco Super TV 4 X50 / X50 Pro Discussion
Picture
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Product Type: Smart TV (SuperTV X4-50 and SuperTV X4-50 Pro)
Screen size: 50 inches
Aspect ratio: 16: 9
Screen resolution: SuperTV X4-50 Pro - 4K resolution, SuperTV X4-50 - 1080p resolution
Provides 85% NTSC color space coverage
HDR10 support (10 bit color)
MEMC image processing technology
Processor: quad-core Mstar 6A938 (Cortex A72x2 + A53x2) with a clock frequency of 1.7 GHz
Graphic Accelerator: Mali T820 MP3
RAM: 3 GB
Capacity of the built-in flash module: 16/32 GB (SuperTV X4-50 - 2 versions with 16 and 32 GB, SuperTV X4-50 Pro - 32 GB)
Smart functions are controlled by the EUI 5.8 TV shell, based on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
Wireless connectivity support: Wi-Fi 802.11ac (Dual-band MIMO 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz) and Bluetooth 4.1
HDMI interface: 2 HDMI 2.0 ports
USB interface: 2 usb 3.0 ports
1 network interface
1 coaxial input
1 SPDIF
1 Audio output (headphone / coaxial combo)
1 TV interface

The difference between SuperTV X4-50 Pro and SuperTV X4-50 - In the PRO version, the resolution is 4k, there is 3D, the sound of Harman Kardon
Prices in China: SuperTV X4-50 - 2499 yuan (about 25,000 rubles), SuperTV X4-50 Pro - 2990 yuan (about 30,000 rubles)

More details on the types of matrices installed in TV -LeEco Super TV 4 X50 / X50 Pro - Discussion (Post fcr # 51144268)

Photo

Attached Image

Attached filex350.bmp(2.97 MB)

Attached Image

Video reviews
Firmware
Useful
The full official list of compatible "Applications for Android TV":https: //play.google.co…e26_androidtv_apps_all
Software for TV set-top boxes. Great for our TV:Catalog of programs for Android media consoles

4K test video
FAQ (Read Required)
How to reset to factory settings
Turn off the TV. Point the remote at the TV and dial SETTINGS, VOL +, CH +, CH-, VOL-, POWER
Custom_080_0412_v1_cleaner.zip

How to flash .bin firmware (letvupgrade938.bin)
- Turn off the TV
- Put the firmware in the root of the flash drive (fat32). Insert the USB flash drive into the TV (Usually in the top slot, if it does not work, try another)
- Point the remote at the TV and dial SETTINGS, VOL +, VOL-, CH-, CH +, POWER Press slowly, hold each button for 1-2 seconds.
- TV will turn on and start firmware

How to flash .zip firmware (update.zip)
- Turn off the TV
- Put the firmware in the root of the flash drive (fat32). Insert the USB flash drive into the TV (Usually in the top slot, if it does not work, try another)
- Direct the remote to the TV and dial SETTINGS, VOL +, VOL-, CH +, CH-, POWER Press slowly, hold each button for 1-2 seconds.
- TV will turn on and start firmware

All remote combinations
Firmware bin: SETTINGS, VOL +, VOL-, CH-, CH +, POWER
Firmware zip: SETTINGS, VOL +, VOL-, CH +, CH-, POWER
Reset to factory settings: SETTINGS, VOL +, CH +, CH-, VOL-, POWER
Enter Android settings: SETTINGS, CH +, CH-, CH +, CH- (LeEco Super TV 4 X50 / X50 Pro - Discussion (Post dark_jedi # 67972493)

How to get into the engineering settings
1st method.Plain. Does not require input codes. Install the application 2. EngineerMode from the topic LETV X3-43 FHD LED Smart TV - Discussion (Post omega2008 # 52220468) An engineering settings icon will appear on the main screen.
2nd way.If you have a new remote without number buttons (Super Remote or Super 3) Press the numeric keys [123] then press VOL-, VOL +, CH-, CH +
3rd way.If you have a remote with digital buttons (old) Press the source selection button and in the appeared source selection window dial 2580 on the remote control

How to get to Android Settings
Option # 1 On the remote control, press SETTINGS, CH +, CH-, CH +, CH- (LeEco Super TV 4 X50 / X50 Pro - Discussion (Post dark_jedi # 67972493)
Option # 2 Install the application3. Android Settings Starter from the topic LETV X3-43 FHD LED Smart TV - Discussion (Post omega2008 # 52220468) The android settings icon will appear on the main screen.

How to enable Uart
Where is Uart in TV
Revitalizing bricks through the UART
How to control TV from your phone
Remotely turn on the TV using the Wake on LAN option
How to get root
How to install GAPPS
Backup sections via ADB

Dream Mode Fix
Instructions for disabling unnecessary windows on the desktop Le TVLauncher
Installation and use of any third-party lunch
Application to launch Sources when using a third-party lunch
Information on changing the configuration file of the LCD panel
How to find out which LCD panel is installed through the engineering menu
root without recovery on mstar938LeEco Super TV 4 X50 / X50 Pro - Discussion
root without recovery on mstar648LeEco Super TV 4 X50 / X50 Pro - Discussion
change boot logoLeEco Super TV 4 X50 / X50 Pro - Discussion (Post powersound # 83025948)
change off logoLeEco Super TV 4 X50 / X50 Pro - Discussion (Post nicknova # 83038018)

Curatoromega2008

Post has been editedmihadom - 04.11.19, 10:45
Reason for editing: Custom_080_0412_v1_cleaner.zip

Rep: (149)
Drevlyanin @ 12.03.19, 19:02*
I will alter

then, of course, as we suggested above, sew from scratch. 0715 last CN binhere

Post has been editedneekzz - 12.03.19, 19:09

Rep: (6)
Always peretykal hdmi without shutdown on all devices, is a risk. You should ask my mom if I was drenched skin test in childhood

Post has been editedzapadlon - 13.03.19, 09:07

Rep: (26)
svyaznoy-svyaznoy @ 09.03.19, 13:28*
Not one after the manipulation of the changing screen and off (manual powersound and nicknova) was not spontaneous turn on the TV, I have odd in the middle of the night 2 times longer to turn on the remote did not seem pressed.

It turned out just coincided with the manipulation of the screen saver, the problem was with the prefix Dune HD Pro 4K (HDMI CEC with the problem), why is it included myself and wake tv.

Rep: (13)
Added new boot logo. Just download your favorite picture of the total Mega folder and rename it to boot0.jpg.

LeEco Super TV 4 X50 / X50 Pro - Discussion (Post nicknova # 83192228)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editednicknova - 13.03.19, 23:31

Rep: (149)
YuroK305 @ 7.03.19, 12:28*
Guys, please share bin Firmware for the soundbar (LetvUpgrade938-SHC) who survived.

Catch

Rep: (0)
Hello guys!
Coming to me a set of 55 max.
Please tell me how to use the firmware?

Rep: (9)
Up 1 post Bean firmware, and the rest of the instructions

Today I present to you the individual boot animation, based on the ancient theater count to replace the one that comes with a sink iOS or Android M boot animation, if you run your own ROM.

I still need to get it to boot up faster, because the system takes about 30 seconds to fully load. Annex I let you archive zip file directly through custom rekaveri, if you want to try. Any feedback welcome. If you want to return to the boot animation Android M, download, and then sew through the custom rekaveri link corresponding zip-file below.

Vintage Cinema Countdown Boot Animation

Android M Boot Anination

Preview boot animation

Attached files

Attached file01_Cinema.mp4(5.48 MB)

Thanks It works. But the feeling that the animation is a bit slow. Protestirovannoyna soundbar

Post has been editedwitaleza - 15.03.19, 22:35

X 65s in the works too. Thank you for your work

Rep: (-1)
neekzz @ 10.03.19, 10:29*
This is a common American firmware. There is a theme.
It does not work on the 50 diagonal. Placed, but terribly tupit and many features do not work.
If I am not mistaken for not just one or two updates. Support for this firmware is currently suspended

In general, a working firmware for American LeEco Super TV 4 X50?

Rep: (250)
* Buloshnik,
Not

Post has been editedmy1tik - 16.03.19, 11:37

Rep: (32)
neekzz ,
Is there any information on Google services? And then I after the latter, which were laid, even Youtube stopped working.)))
Wanted to make widgets, and eventually broke Youtube)))

Rep: (250)
* DroXmaN,
All works in the past, today set at 0

Rep: (1)
Also today put and it works! And the boot image changed everything without problems!

witaleza @ 15.03.19, 21:03*
Thanks It works. But the feeling is that the animation slows down a bit. Tested on the soundbar

Animation download consists of several images that are loaded sequentially, following some predefined parameters. Despite the fact that I was trying to reduce the size of each picture to a minimum, it seems that the processor can not cope well with loading so many images, which is why it slows down.

I think it would be better to convert it to video format TS and add it as a folder video.ts / tvconfig. In this case, it is recommended to rename bootanimation.zip folder / system / media in bootanimation.zip.bak, to disable boot animation and speed up the download.

You can download the link below video.ts of American firmware. Copy it to the folder / tvconfig (root required), and set access rights to the file to rw-r-r.

US_firmware_boot_video.ts

Rep: (3)
Good day everyone.
Tell me how the player can normally watch BD.iso 4K with 5.1 (7.1 or better) sound, with no loss of image quality. Noticed that Kodi and MX Player codec playback 4K napimer 57 gig give picture noise particularly in dark scenes.

Rep: (0)
Hello! Tell me where to dig, torrent stream controller program for all players shows 13 seconds and stops, and played with all the settings all the same

Rep: (66)
* k203oo It went to the server torrent tv until repaired anywhere and nothing will not work, read the topic tsc is periodically permanent school!

Rep: (2)
nicknova @ 15.03.19, 21:39*
Today I present to you the individual boot animation, based on the ancient theater count to replace the one that comes with a sink iOS or Android M boot animation, if you run your own ROM.

I still need to get it to boot up faster, because the system takes about 30 seconds to fully load. Annex I let you archive zip file directly through custom rekaveri, if you want to try. Any feedback welcome. If you want to return to the boot animation Android M, download, and then sew through the custom rekaveri link corresponding zip-file below.

Vintage Cinema Countdown Boot Animation

Android M Boot Anination

Preview boot animation

Attached files

Attached fayl01_Cinema.mp4 (5.48 MB)

On 43pro boot black screen and the bottom right sign android

Sketched reflection of the essence is clear :)

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 7:36