Discussion topics for MIUI v8

Discussions:

���� ��� MIUI v9 download

| Themes for MIUI v6 / v7 | Themes for MIUI v5 | Topics for MIUI v2 / v4
Catalogs topics:MIUI v6 / v7 / v8 themes | Themes for MIUI v5

Useful links:
Before asking a question, use the search:
Attached Image
Also read the information from the spoilers below. And do not be surprised if your question / post / suggestion is gone. This means that you do not read carefully ...

Questions about the manager of the topic will be deleted without warning! This does not apply to the discussion of topics!

Before you write a message ...
  • First of all check outForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Do not forget to use the search on the topic
  • If you want to thank the user for the help, do not write the message “Thank you! You are super!!!". Just press the buttonAttached Imagenext to his reputation.
    If you do not have 15 helpful messages, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonAttached Image

• The topic is allowed only discussion and orders for editing the graphic components of the themes of MIUI v8, and nothing else!
  • Allowed to upload only screenshots. Themes, lokskriny, icons, fonts lay out in the profile topic
  • It is forbidden to upload screenshots in BMP format.
  • Hide the image under the spoiler. Messages with images without spoilers will be deleted without warning !!!
  • Development requests for the development / modification of themes and their components are allowed only in accordance with the template. All non-template messages will be deleted without warning!

Request Templates
Adaptation
[SIZE = 3] [COLOR = orangered] [B] [Application] Adapt to [xxx] [/ B] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE] (where [xxx] we write for what: screen resolution (more often for lock-scars), under v4 (more often for themes and icons) and so on)
[B] 1. Source content: [/ B] [URL = link] title [/ URL] (where the words "link" and "name", respectively, put the link and the name or attach to the post, placing the file here.)
[B] 2. Adaptation parameters: [/ B]
- Android version: (specify your)
- Screen resolution: (specify)
- Additional parameters: (specify additional parameters that are not in the template, or write "not available")
Creature
[SIZE = 3] [COLOR = orangered] [B] [Application] Create [xxx] [/ B] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE] (where [xxx] we write that: lokskrin, subject, ikonpak and so on)
[B] 1. Sources: [/ B] [URL = link] name [/ URL] (where the words "link" and "name", respectively, put the link and the name of the source, or you can attach them to the message by placing a file here.)
[B] 2. Creation options: [/ B]
- Android version:
- Screen resolution:
- Tongue:
- Time format on lockbox: 12/24 (select the desired one)
- Conclusion additional information on Lockscreen: specify which one.
- Shortcuts on lockbox: indicate which programs.
- Additional parameters: (specify additional parameters that are not in the template, or write "not available")
Manuals and Mini FAQ
[size = 3] [COLOR = # 000000] [b] [Manual] Name [/ b] [/ COLOR] [/ size]
[b] Author: [/ b] Specify the name of the author
[b] Source: [/ b] Link to manual
[B] Translator: [/ B] Specify the name of the translator.
[B] Instruction: [/ b]

FAQ

The basics of editing topics for a beginner

1. Question: Topics from third-party sources are not supported.
Answer:
- Through root exploer I threw it into the folder along the path sistem / media / theme
- Or as the best option - to put the modulexMIUIThere it is implemented.
- Or here:Patched MT for Android 6.0 | More recent version of MT for Android 6
- Purchasing a designer account | Send any bug-report (write in Russian) to Reports with a problem screenshot
If all of the above does not help, contact the topic of your firmware!

2. Question: How can I download themes from a site on a computer? I do not see the buttons for downloading.
Answer:
1. New way to download themes from PC + video instruction
2. New way to download themes from PC
3. No longer relevant option

3. Question: I install a third-party clock / weather widget. But after exiting the edit mode, nothing changes. What to do?
Answer:The use of clocks from the topic and not using them separately is a clear symptom that one of the permissions has disappeared from the desktop. Most likely to access memory.INSTRUCTIONS IN PICTURES
Starting from 7.6.13, the opportunity to change the theme of the 2x4 hours widget was lost, the miui developers decided so, until the prospects for the return of this feature are foreseen, there is no solution to the problem, just apply the theme of the widget as part of the theme

4. Question: I installed a separate component of the theme: icons or lockscreen. In the topics it is not. Where to looking for?
Answer: detailed instructions in pictures.

5. Question: set a third-party clock. In themes and components they are not. Where to looking for?
Answer:In the desktop editing mode, add a standard 4x2 clock widget, then click on the icon in the upper right corner of the already applied clock and select the desired clock skin. Here you can also remove an unnecessary clock widget, if installed as a separate component.

6. Question: I liked butanimation in the third-party topic, but my manager is unable to apply it. What to do?
Answer:The method without root is describedHERE

7. Question: I can not unlock the screen after installing the theme / lockscreen, what should I do?
Answer:Press the "Back" and "Volume +" buttons simultaneously.
Another simple way: in advance of experiments with installing new themes in the phone settings in notifications, you must enable access on the lock screen to avoid such incidents. If suddenly unlocking does not work - then we ottyagivaya down the curtain on the lock screen, enter the settings, and voila the main screen is available.

8. Question: How can I install the theme for the MIUI firmware?
Answer:Download the theme to your computer or device, then remove the .zip extension from it. Sometimes you want to extract a topic from the archive, see in the post with a specific topic it is written. Put the theme in any place in the phone’s memory or on a memory card (this should be a file with the .mtz extension). Go to the Themes application, go to the "Local" tab and click on the button at the bottom of the "Import" screen. After that, the topic will appear in the directory and it can be applied.

9. Question: How to remove or add an extension "ZIP"? What is it all about?"
Answer:first option | second option

10. Question: where can I find the installed theme to edit it?
Answer:explicitly ANYWHERE. The theme manager parses and pulls the theme into separate components in folders in /sdcard/miui/theme/.data/content
The most correct way to save the whole theme is to download from the site. However, there is a relatively simple way to tear out almost the entire installed theme: apply it and pick up all the components of a theme from / data / system / theme. There will not only be a file describing the topic, butanimation (if any) and fonts (if they were in the subject).

11. Question: I want to edit the topic. How can I disassemble it and assemble it back?
Answer:In short, the theme package isZIP-archive, respectively, and you can open it as an archiver by changing the extension.

12. Question: I want to find the mtz stock theme of MIUI, or its standard resources.
Answer:ANYWHERE. We read very carefullyhere

13. Made an account designer, and the theme just do not want to be imported. I click on the import button and instead of choosing a topic for import, I’m thrown back to the list of topics. What am I doing wrong?
Answer:This is because the standard file manager is frozen or deleted. It is through him that the import of themes takes place.

14. Question: I have a designer account. How to edit the data in it ?.
Answer:Mi Account - We are discussing everything related to the account!

15. Question: I have no opportunity to change the font of the theme. What to do?
Answer:as a possible solution, we lookhere, hereandhere, or put another manager to those from the branch of their firmware.

16. Question: Why does the font not apply to the clock widget on the lock screen and the desktop when installing themes? How to fix?
Answer:Because in almost all the clocks on the desktop and in the lock screen, the numbers themselves are in the form of pictures, and do not depend on the installed font in the system.
Solution: Disassemble Lockscreen or clock widget, and replace the images with the ones you need.

17. Where did the bold text disappear in the firmware?
Answer:To completely replace all the faces, you need to flash the font pack through the recovery or replace it in the system along the way: system / fonts. In this case, it is necessaryat firstremove all existing fonts from this folder,and only after thatcopy your own. And reboot.

18. Question: I want to change the standard curtain, but I do not have the com.android.systemiu file in the firmware
Answer: look here

19. How to change the color to white in the blind?
Answer:This is because the curtain itself is applied separately from the topic in which the corresponding text is registered.
You can change it yourselfaccording to this instruction

20. Question: How to add a picture from the phone to the spoiler?
Answer:picture instructions

21. Where are the files to adjust the sound? Substrate, icons, progress bar?
Answer:Located along the path: framework-miui-res / res / drawable-xxhdpi. Icons start with the name "ic_audio _...". And the substrate itself under the volume panel is volume_dialog_background.9.png

22. How is the transparency of the text in the topic?
Answer:we readhereandhere

23. How can I remove annoying vibration when pressed from a third-party lockscreen?
Answer:add loxgrin to manifest.xml after Unlocker name = "......"haptic = "false"
For example:<Unlocker name = "unlocker"haptic = "false"visibility = "# e * # c * # dh" bounceInitSpeed ​​= "2000" bounceAcceleration = "3000" alwaysShow = "true" delay = "500">

24. How to find out the name of the application package in MIUI?
Answer: here
Or find them along the data / system / customized_icons path. There will be icons that are not replaced by the theme.

Theme editing programs and patches for MIUI v8

Manuals and instructions
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!

Instructions from MIUI 5Most of the instructions are suitable for new versions of MIUI.

Dialer
Parameters of some elements
Also additional parameters

Systemic
How to change the name of the day of the week / month (its format) in the system
Sizes of menu items
Translation of menu items in settingsandanother translation

Alarm clock
The color of the text on the button in the stopwatch
Slider circle color in the clock tab
All about com.android.deskclock for V8
Fix the bottom background in the stopwatch and timer

Statusbar
OPERATORS LOGO in statusbar near antenok | Original source

Shutter
Resizing text in the status bar
Yandex text color
Displays the date and day of the week in the status bar next to the clock.
Commands, with a long retention of almost any head.
How to make space for a slider brightness of any size
How to change long screenshot icon
Weather in the center
Where should googles / switches graphic files be located
Replacing curtain elements
How to make the number of switches in the curtain 6x2
How to make 5 toggles in a row in the new curtain.
Weather in the center of the curtain switches

Desktop
Desktop Grid for MIUI 9
Create a wallpaper for your home screen (and lock screen. What's the difference) with the Parallax effect. Layers.
How to change the position of the desktop indicators
One hundred percent win over a widget with different grids
The line responsible for the color of the folder name
The solution of the "jumping" icons (when opening the closing of the folder with the live icon, it changes its size)
How to change the font color of the signature icons on the desktop.
Change folder view, number of icons
Screen instructions on changing the desktop grid
Change the desktop grid through the menu

Contacts
Increase the size of the letters in the contacts on the right
What you need to do to replace all the contact icons
Color commands from the apk for com.android.contacts
Call button text color
VerticalRussiansearch in contacts (detailed instructions)
Where is the color of the word "OK" in the Contacts (when adding a new contact)?
Replacing colors in contacts
com.android.contacts for V8
Changing the text color when calling and choosing a SIM card

Theme Manager
In settings - wallpaper, text color "Change"
The text color of the button to apply in the choice of melodies in MT
How to change the button itself in the melodies?
Replacing colors in the theme manager
Enable theme component customization
Application themes from MIUI v7

Lockscreen
Changing tracks with a swipe
The method of hiding the battery, network signal, Wi-Fi, etc. on the lock screen
Change of pictures after a certain time
Change pictures by time of day
How to make the disappearance of notifications when swiping on Lockscreen

Font
How to put operator logos
Font replacement instructions
How to install the font on miui via TWRP

Other
Change wallpaper, change pictures after a specified time with the ability to select wallpaper by the user.
Sites to compress graphics in the subject
Prog for image compression
A simple way to slightly increase the size of graphic elements.
How to make markup on the phone 9.png through the program 9 Patch Editor
Solving problems with the gallery on the latest versions of miui 7.1.19+
For those who want to make bloor in running independently
The way to turn on the screen with notifications (can someone help)

Polls in the topic
Attached Image

Activity in the topic
Topics Curator Viirastus

For some time, themes that have been recently installed have ceased to be applied in the themes manager. READ HERE
Output - use modules:
MIUI Theme Editor | xMIUI | MIUI Tweaks

Post has been editedshuric164 - 10.12.17, 09:33
bykov777
Message#21122
03.03.19, 07:53
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 331
Check in: 14.08.12
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/64

There is a set of icons for MIUI 8, on MIUI 10 does not apply. More precisely, the themes say that everything is ok, but in fact, after applying the icons, they are reset to default. Can I somehow solve this problem?

--------------------
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/64 Unlocked + MIUI 10 -
Viirastus
Message#21123
03.03.19, 08:30
Ghost
[online]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 3146
Check in: 17.01.14
Jiayu G5 Standart

* bykov777,
So ask in the topic on miui 10
Discussion topics for MIUI v10 (Post by sergeyk19812 # 74760865)
In general, most likely MT is not patched.

--------------------
vydra99
Message#21124
24.03.19, 19:59
User
[offline]

Messages 96
Check in: 26.05.09
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

Hello! Please tell me what the theme for the latest video announcement Miuipro 10 9.3.21?
And if you can credit. thank
Attached Image
Raad
Message#21125
08.04.19, 19:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 321
Check in: 14.11.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

People please share the theme of Miui v10 for v8? And then the forum was looking only for v9 found

Post has been editedRaad - 08.04.19, 19:11

--------------------
Doogee X5 Max Pro
ZTE Blade L4
Alcatel POP C2 OT-4032D
Tanix TX3 mini
In_Extremo
Message#21126
08.04.19, 20:05
Local
[online]

Messages 148
Check in: 22.05.13

MIUI 8, the curtain / settings menu / dialer, etc. ceased to change. after applying those that need to change them. Only icons, clocks, wallpapers, lockscreen, and the rest are subject to changes. What can be the cause of this bug? And whether it is a bug. root +, framework did not edit, did not go anywhere, did not touch any system applications (as far as interface design is concerned).

Post has been editedIn_Extremo - 08.04.19, 20:05
Reason for editing:
Sinister
Message#21127
08.04.19, 21:38
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1486
Check in: 13.10.06
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

In_Extremo @ 04/04/19, 20:05*
MIUI 8
Maybe there is not Mui8 already? And for example, Mui10 ...

--------------------
In_Extremo
Message#21128
08.04.19, 21:55
Local
[online]

Messages 148

* SinisterWhy such a conclusion? At 10, are there any problems with using themes?
I, in general, realize what firmware I installed last, but I do not have auto-updates, so this could hardly happen.
Viirastus
Message#21129
08.04.19, 22:00
Ghost
[online]

Topics Curator
Messages 3146
Jiayu G5 Standart

* In_Extremo,
On the other topics as well? I tried to reboot?

--------------------
Sinister
Message#21130
08.04.19, 22:29
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1486
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

In_Extremo @ 04/04/19, 21:55*
Why such a conclusion?
Because just at the 10-ke old curtain (from the v8 / v9) is not picked up, and the dialer (call screen) does not change the theme ...

Posted 04/08/2019 10:30 PM:

In_Extremo @ 04/04/19, 21:55*
I realize what firmware I installed
AND? Should we guess? Or nevertheless a screen you will fasten?
Like this:
Attached Image
:

Post has been editedSinister - 08.04.19, 22:33

--------------------
In_Extremo
Message#21131
08.04.19, 23:39
Local
[online]

Messages 148

* ViirastusFirst, I experimented with mixing resources from one .mtz to another. For example, slip the icons, or the clock. The shutter did not change, as well as the settings with everything else. There was a stock. I thought that my methods are far from normal, and thus the topic can not be glued together. Began to put third-party themes, without changes, but there is a similar situation. Rebooting does not help. Perhaps dalvik, clean the cache to try.
In_Extremo
Message#21132
08.04.19, 23:46
Local
[online]

Messages 148

* Sinister, Would I really mislead you: rofl:
Attached Image

But the information that the curtain and the settings are not picked up on the new MIUI did not know that.
By the way, I don’t remember exactly, butpossiblyThe themes worked on 9 and 10, and just for them I downloaded.
Maybe the other way around - that themes from newer MIUIs are not picked up at 8?
Which seems to be logical, but not necessary.
However, why then the themes for MIUI 8, which I downloaded literally today, do not work in the next topic.
Here, everything must fit.
Well, either the firmware from this localizer does not allow the theme to apply with all aspects. For the last time was the official stable 8.5.6, from the Chinese.
Viirastus
Message#21133
09.04.19, 00:30
Ghost
[online]

Topics Curator
Messages 3146
Jiayu G5 Standart

* In_Extremo,
I suppose that the MT curve is to blame, since everyone puts it that way. Settings for sure on all versions are picked up.

--------------------
Sinister
Message#21134
09.04.19, 06:15
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1486
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

In_Extremo @ 04/04/19, 23:46*
On the new MIUI, the curtain and settings are not picked up
Not this way. On 10-ke, the curtain with 9 themes is not picked up - there it is greatly changed ... And the call screen in the caller does not change the theme ...

Posted 09/04/2019 06:17:

Maybe the other way around - that themes from newer MIUIs are not picked up at 8?
Accordingly, the new curtain of the themes for the 10s in Mui 8/9 will not pick up and remain standard ...

firmware from this localizer
And why do we need custom firmware from the 8th Mui on RedmiNote4x? They also have the normal stock firmware GlobalStable with Mui9 and Android7 ... You need to put some 9.2-9.3 in order for the Miui Theme Editor to work and quietly use third-party themes through it ... At 9.5 it already stopped working ...

Post has been editedSinister - 09.04.19, 06:27

--------------------
Rovik13
Message#21135
14.04.19, 20:37
🇹🇲
[offline]

Messages 569
Check in: 02.04.17
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos GT-I9192

Hello everyone, are there any topics for the statusbar for MIUI 8