> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Sky Q10 3G - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (30)
DiscussionRoverPad Sky Q10 3G
PictureRoverPad Sky Q10 3G
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
  • Processor: SC7731, ARM Quad-core, Cortex-A7, 1.3GHz
  • Screen: 10.1 "IPS Capacitive Multi Touch Display 800 * 1280
  • Graphics: Mali-400
  • RAM: 1G
  • ROM: 8G
  • Card slot: TF card, up to 32GB
  • WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n
  • Bluetooth: 4.0
  • 3G: Built-in 3G (3G calling funcaion) GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz WCDMA 2100 MHz
  • USB: Micro USB, USB 2.0
  • GPS: GPS
  • Sound: Headphone Port - 3.5 mm Built-in speaker Microphone
  • Camera: Front - 0.3Mp Main - 2Mp
  • Battery: 6000mAh
  • Size: 240 * 166 * 10.5mm
  • Weight: 549.5g
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedRaveboy - 05.10.18, 16:05
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (0)
Hello! Well, I joined the ranks of your users! And immediately the question whether the screen in the camera area is not unsteady if it a little push? or is it just my luck?

Myself and I answer. This warranty case! I passed the plate and returned the money here and so.

http://nfemo.com/click...63B%2F32693719892.htmlI ordered here matrix Roverpad skyexpert q10.

A few days ago decided to reflash the tablet, did everything according to instructions - bam, got out after a reboot is such garbage (see photo.). Much swearing, something like a flash the second time - the same again. The plate is connected to the BB, a memory card in Windows Explorer (if you get random tapnut in screen, put a tick for the connection). No manipulation reset'a type or restart while holding the button does not help. What to do - to beat the wall and still have a chance for salvation?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (6)
No software that revision, pick up on the SN, or carry it to those who know what to do)

Too, I am suffering with the tablet. I probably new revision - white, loop stitch with the new chip. Buggy, hanged, cut down all the time. I stood android 5.1. I flashed "roverpad_sky_q10_3g_3A464_andr5_1". I sew fine but now there is no picture on the screen, only a small light glows. But it works and is loaded. How to choose the firmware, where to get it? Prompt who knows!

Maybe someone will come in handy. I went through almost all of the firmware had to fluster up and down the battery. It came only "Expert_Q10_3a626_V1.6_alternative". It seems that before this was exactly this. Device Roverpad Sky Expert Q10 3G 16GB, Art .: S4I103G +, S / N RP3A62602024, motherboard "S706C-7731-D2 (216) V1.0" 20,160,628, more amusing underlay sticker "YK160909042 7731 / 1G / 16G", backside gold , in front of white, build number infe "Rover_cuser_20161024", Android 5.1. While not particularly test if that accomplish your goal.

Post has been editedmaza-85 - 29.04.17, 11:54

Potestit tablet ... no good as tupil and tupit! Apparently quite a curve firmware. Constantly freezes and reboots! Ruth got KingRoot-th.

Friends, tell me! Tablet RoverPad Sky Expert Q10 3G
After some time, when connected to the Internet has become to get out all sorts of banner ads. Thought, caught something: scanned by antivirus, various prog - did not help. To reset to the factory, in a short time again the same nonsense
How to be someone faced?

after.time @ 01.05.17, 12:41*
Friends, tell me! Tablet RoverPad Sky Expert Q10 3G
After some time, when connected to the Internet has become to get out all sorts of banner ads. Thought, caught something: scanned by antivirus, various prog - did not help. To reset to the factory, in a short time again the same nonsense
How to be someone faced?

There probably is not in the plate. Most likely this nonsense climbs from the Google Account. Try to create a new, clean and check acc.

maza-85 @ 04/29/17, 12:51*
Device Roverpad Sky Expert Q10 3G 16GB, Art .: S4I103G +

Continued his speech).
As I have said, Ruth got KingRoot-ohm, well then replaced it SuperSu through Super-Sume "version: 9.4.8 Patched Super-Sume (Post Alex0047 # 57738722)" the second time around! Peresharil all Titanium, enable / disable, but the tablet is still harvested. Who knows how to identify the cause of shutdowns?

Rep: (4)
The tabletRoverpad Sky Expert Q10 3G 16GB, Art .: S4I103G +
How to makewipe userdata ?
Here comrade describes the process -https: //forum.xda-deve...owthread.php t = 2320640?
But for the processorSpreadtrum SC7731 he had no way of SC7731_WIPE_USERDATA.pac

Question to experienced comrades!
The employee brought the plate after a failed firmware (in the start guide does not go further vayf, connects IP receives DHCP, but says that there is no connection to continue the download does not go).
Downloaded firmware of.sayta program, after flashing device is not included physically in Windows is not determined on the charging does not react.

Brick or something else you can do?

It works fine, but yes there with time advertising, how to win clearly.

Dembel @ 23.05.17, 09:44*
Question to experienced comrades!
The employee brought the plate after a failed firmware (in the start guide does not go further vayf, connects IP receives DHCP, but says that there is no connection to continue the download does not go).
Downloaded firmware of.sayta program, after flashing device is not included physically in Windows is not determined on the charging does not react.

Brick or something else you can do?

Run UpgradeDownload, specify the unpacked downloaded firmware, click "start". Next, connect the phone to a computer cable factory, hold Power + vol- and hold the button click Reset - further device firmware starts. Done.

Rep: (3)
Remove ads can install Root, then Exposed, then blocker from a set Exposed advertising. Tablet bad. But for the money could not be better.)

Post has been editednehus - 04.06.17, 15:17

Rep: (66)
As hardreset do?

Rep: (-1)
http: //rovergroup.info...y/roverpad-sky-q10-3g/
Manuals, firmware and flashers this unit here ( "Firmware" button below) In the same firmware and other models.
As I understand it, it's like FTP there, so I recommend before a race to put these additions to the browser (in my case, the browser - muff, addition - FireFTP)
!!! Pay attention to the serial numbers !!!
Scheele RoverPad Sky Expert Q10 3G, S / N RPZ300003995, Mat. Board S108-7731-D2 (216) V2.0 - Everything ok! Thank office site ...)

On the issue of advertising ... I was able to remove the ad by disabling the Video application. All advertising disappeared.
Apparatus Sky Expert Q10 3G

Post has been editedbotvan - 19.06.17, 19:42

Rep: (66)
* botvan, I do not even ... vi deo application firmware from loosely way, too, I understand viruses ...?
I'm here because memory is allocated. Very differently than people wrote here:RoverPad Sky Q10 3G - Talk (Post jidckii # 50755999)
I did not get out until the virus. Perhaps in my version of the firmware is already fixed a. Was the owner of Q10 Pro there are no viruses were not. But Tesla was there too in the firmware Trojans were. About a week or two banners began to come out, etc. This tablet is bought yesterday. Got root, cleaned up a bit. Kind of like rabotet not bad ... I want to give parents in another city but I am afraid that if the Trojans climb something they're not right. Incidentally RoverPad PRO Q10 LTE died just passed out during the conversation :)
Attached Image

Post has been editeddvsou - 25.06.17, 10:32

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/03/20, 17:09